Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

3phase's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3phase's Profile / 3phase's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Romance / Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by 3phase(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Wat is carrying you to a Guy's house in d first place?

Free food or Zeeworld
na sight seeing
Crime / Re: Unknown Bloodbath Slaughtered Two Minor Twins In DOSA (very Graphic Photo by 3phase(m): 4:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Damn! Beautiful innocent souls

10 Likes

Family / Re: I Am Not Lucky With A Husband. by 3phase(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Abusive marriage. Leave when you can
Politics / Re: Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return by 3phase(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Shebi they talk say na after 14 days. Thank God Davido quickly soro soke, them wan steal our mandate again...lailai ko jo

3 Likes

Sports / Re: NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United by 3phase(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2022
BlaqFaze:
wetin YOU dey do to help the league...rumour has it that Kano pillars wants to buy Npfl slot of Doma fc after getting relegated...just imagine how stupid a league can be if that happens.
buying of slot in league is allowed. Bidvest Wits sold their top flight status to Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhandila in South Africa league

1 Like

Romance / Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by 3phase(m): 3:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigga been fantasizing.... It's good to dream but the earlier you wake up from your dream and hustle to make it a reality,the better for you

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by 3phase(m): 3:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
So let me get this straight, Clarence went from being gay, to being straight, then back to being gay again,

I thought these western woke people said the LGBTQ+ is a natural genetic something, how come they can switch at will, to the extent of their diick standing erect for a "straight" sex
Clarence is simply bisexual

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by 3phase(m): 2:30am On Jul 21, 2022
I don help you call her. She's told me she's sorry and I believe her cause she sounds remorseful. She promised to return your money but no dey try that kind thing again... bye bye
Education / Re: Kidnappers Attack Arthur Jarvis University In Cross River, Kidnap Student by 3phase(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
fvck:
What if you died before the election... You reading this,you better follow Jesus now because life is short.
Jesus self no die??
Politics / Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by 3phase(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
'Bleep THE LAW' that only works for the common people
Politics / Re: PDP Situation Room in Osun Erupts In Joy (Video) by 3phase(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Finally we Osun are FREE

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by 3phase(m): 4:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Virgin from Israel? I can't stop smiling
Sports / Re: Watch: Is This The Worst Miss In The History Of Football? by 3phase(m): 4:18am On Jul 14, 2022
But that Aiyegbeni own still dey baffles me. See as all the Nigeria players put hand on their head. They all couldn't believe it
Crime / Re: Lagos: Robbers Push Lady From Car, Suspect Dies After Police Chase by 3phase(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Show him face.No be criminal him be?
shuu, I tire o
Foreign Affairs / Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by 3phase(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
ForestHill:
Good news; next is Macron Emmanuel of France
you no fit talk to buhari make he too resign na Emmanuel macron dey your mind
Business / Re: Kenya Freezes Sh6.2bn Linked To Flutterwave by 3phase(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2022
My naija brodas, it is well
Politics / Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video by 3phase(m): 6:04am On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The video was released on a platform and uploaded by a traceable device
they can easily be traced with that but trust me 2 years on from now they will still be doing THEIR FINDINGS. Our security departments are very lazy.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by 3phase(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
He is mentally challenged and not a terrorist.

He is depressed and why he had to kill 6 and injure 20 with an assault rifle from a rooftop.
Since he's depressed, why didn't he take his own life instead of deciding for others

Romance / Which Nairalander Has The Most Front Page Topics by 3phase(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Let me make it short and precise... Who do you guys think?
Celebrities / Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by 3phase(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
We rise by lifting others
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Life Before Photoshop by 3phase(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
The 4th picture seems photoshopped abi na my eyes dey deceive me ni??
Business / Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by 3phase(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pesin dey work and she dey keep for dry season and someone go dey thief her money, later now dem go dey blame the government
Health / Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by 3phase(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
olu77:

Way to go

Nobody's negative opinion about what you can't control matters
abi now
Science/Technology / Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Hooks A Rare Giant Albino Catfish In Tennessee, US (Photos) by 3phase(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2022
All things bright and beautiful
all creatures great and small
all things wise and wonderful
the lord God made them all.
Crime / Re: 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by 3phase(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2022
How people find raping attractive still baffles me.
Romance / Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by 3phase(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2022
2special:
Sell all the drugs in your shop and give her the money.
best advice from nairaland chief adviser

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by 3phase(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Skynet55:
why u guys always come up with this useless line, not supporting fraud tho but do u know how many men,women and children ppl had gone hungry bcus u increased the price of product ur selling just to make gain? Do u know how many children couldnt attain academic potentials bcus of schoolfees drive, do u know how many ppl had heartattack and died bcus of random "Godpunish u " u told to a stranger
Either way we see it anything we do must have effects on ppls Life so stop judging another for sinnining differently
we all sin but sin differently
Crime / Re: Police Rescue 45-Year-Old Man With Fake Naira Notes From Mob (Photo) by 3phase(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Guy man meet him waterloo
Health / Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by 3phase(m): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Over these days, have learned how to developed a thick skin to any negative thought or comment about me. Cause I sometimes do have this suicidal thoughts but I quickly write them off. I don't want to be selfish

11 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) by 3phase(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eye service. We don hear you machala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.