Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

3phase's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3phase's Profile / 3phase's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Romance / Am Sad by 3phase(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
I saw an old time friend this morning and am sad with the condition I met him. Broda Akin is someone we used to meet at a bet shop through which we became friends. I haven't seen him for the past few years and when I asked around I was told he had an accident and was in coma. That was the last thing I heard about him. So, going to carry my goods this morning, I saw him handicapped. I was sad and nearly cried. A hardworking guy can now barely walk even with the help of his walking stick.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Can I Find A Committed, Virgin And Loyal Woman To Marry On Nairaland? by 3phase(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2023
This your moniker Sha.. Indeed you are a MUMU man

1 Like

Romance / Re: Cultist Are Threatening Me. I'm Scared by 3phase(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Shebi you too don kill person before.... life na turn by turn
Romance / Re: Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty by 3phase(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2023
Seems that is the reason you open this account. It I can see you just registered this yesterday. Anyways, last last you go dey fine

1 Like

Family / Re: I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price by 3phase(m): 4:29am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are judging her without any igbophobic proof from her. There a lot of intertribal marriages between Yorubas and igbos that has worked and are still perfectly working fine . The Adeleke’s are typical example
but the Adeleke's you mentioned are rich. OP said he is a low-budget guy
Religion / Re: I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje by 3phase(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Even Dagrin wey no be prophet too saw his death coming... " If I die"

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: AA Governorship Candidate, Balogun Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by 3phase(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2023
APC don dash this one SOMETHING
Foreign Affairs / Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by 3phase(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lungdick:
Ok nau, they should enter russia and handcuff him. Kilotunku grin grin grin
Yoruba will say "emu e ki, eran bi oore ko." if you understand
Romance / Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by 3phase(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Not the option
As a beauty queen, people honor me wherever I go... Sarah Chukwu
Crime / Re: Court Orders Evans To Refund €233,000, N50Million ransom To Abducted Victim by 3phase(m): 3:09am On Feb 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
Igbos will forever hate that ABBA Kyari guy for arresting their billionaire kidnapper..
. Thief dey arrest thieves
Sports / Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by 3phase(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
which we?
you and I
Sports / Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by 3phase(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Greatest footballer of all time? Why not ONE of the greatest cos we all know CR7 isn't the greatest footballer of all time
Celebrities / Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by 3phase(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
But this seun resemble Samuel o( ajirebi pikin)
Celebrities / Re: Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model by 3phase(m): 5:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Na ODG from Ghana.
TV/Movies / Re: Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere by 3phase(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Why can't the victim families sue her to prevent her from releasing the movie. She seems not to care at all. She's only interested in enriching her pocket

20 Likes 3 Shares

Career / Re: Police Officer Meagan Hall Dismissed For On-Shift Sex Romps & Illicit Affairs by 3phase(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Since she's in an open relationship, then the husband have no problem sticking with her. Cause in an open relationship, the man or woman can bleep outsiders with or without each other consent
Music/Radio / Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by 3phase(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Miyachi:
I rather think he has lost a lot of relevance. I can still remember how popular he was around the 07-08 era, he was like a rap god.
And he is still the rap god
Sports / Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by 3phase(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
kingsways:
Too bad. Fraud and cheating is a big problem with Africa.

Truth is you don't have to cheat to succeed.

It is true and we must teach our children that it is more honourable to fail that cheat. Like our mathematics teacher use to say "if you want to fail, fail honorably and if you want to pass,pass honorably

Sports / Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by 3phase(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
kingsways:
Too bad. Fraud and cheating is a big problem with Africa.

Truth is you don't have to cheat to succeed.

It is true and we must teach our children that it is more honourable to fail that cheat like our mathematics teacher use to say "if you want to fail, fail honorably and if you want to pass,pass honorably

Celebrities / Re: Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) by 3phase(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Say NO to POLICE BRUTALITY
Pets / Re: Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) by 3phase(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Instead of him to buy d dog and be payin him boss small small if he love d dog dat much. He come dey cry
Romance / Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by 3phase(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:
I made sure i convinced her to eat to the full & take home for her sibblings. You need to see how she was eating, drinking & ordering like she doesnt care.
the girl sit jejely na u even invite her, tell her to eat and still take take_away for her sisters and u come run away. My broda God go judge u

1 Like

Crime / Re: Missing Person!!! Please Help by 3phase(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Realmi:
Na only girls dey miss...
exactly my thought. Walahi
Romance / Re: Why are we been supersticious about left handed people (lefty) by 3phase(m): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Because na craze dey worry them.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Today Makes It 7 Sundays I Have Not Being To Church And Nobody Check On Me. by 3phase(m): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Na because you no get money now. If to say you dey give the church thousands of naira every week they for feel your impact and call you when they no see you.
Romance / Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by 3phase(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Me wey be guy sef dey do am and I no dey send pesin. The popping sound dey give me joy.
Crime / Re: Vehicle Crushes 12-Year-Old Twins To Death In Imo (Graphic) by 3phase(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
One of the sad events that can ever happened to a parent. May Allah console them and protect our child(ren)
Crime / Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University 400-Level Student In Osun (Photos) by 3phase(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Osun is too small for her to be declared missing she will surely be found.
na your house she dey?
TV/Movies / Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by 3phase(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abeg who get good business ideas. Instead of watching BBN make i find means go borrow money from AYF make i use am take invest in better things
Pets / Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by 3phase(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Namdeenero:
Pythons are non venomous and can make good pets
can't they strangle someone when bigger.
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija Season 7 "Level UP" Meet The Contestants (Photos) by 3phase(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
chikason22:
Look at thia Ilabaye and tell me if this whores don't pay through clitocurrency to be in this immoral show. Can't they just ban this useless show out of our national life angry angry angry
Immorality everywhere just to increase viewership.
With her sagged breast undecided
na dis breast you called saggy. Saggy ko broda shaggi ni

3 Likes

Romance / Re: How I Placed My Life On A Risk Yesterday For My Music Career (pics) by 3phase(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Your knee though. Any way keep pushing,who knows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.