Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,453 members, 7,846,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

3phase's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3phase's Profile / 3phase's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Romance / When Did You Know by 3phase(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
How old are you when you realised the word POLICE stands for "Public Officer for Legal Investigations and Criminal Emergencies" Don't lie o.

1 Like

Family / Re: Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? by 3phase(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nothing do u my dear. I left Nigeria for S/A as a 21 years old hustler with literally nobody to stay with in a foreign land...My signature( Everyday that am alive, i gat to live) is what keeps me going until God change my story.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? by 3phase(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Igbojihadist:
boss i go like show 4 there oh you fit help me
I no dey capetown again... now with my family in jo'burg
Nairaland / General / Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? by 3phase(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:

Chai! You go juz come one day, dash mama 20K. She go kneel down dey thank God... not knowing na her money wey you 'save' for her.

CHAI!
Abi na. But truthfully, i no fit 4get dose rough days 4 Cape Town. Sufferness no good my broda. To all strugglers, may ur payday arrive soon

28 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? by 3phase(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2020
During my early days in S/A, had to steal a loaf of bread to survive the day. Gone are those days sha, GOD don change my story. And after 4 years, i paid bk the mama i stole from

33 Likes

Romance / Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by 3phase(m): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2020
In my early days in South Africa, i had to steal a loaf of bread to eat one day when hunger wan finish me...Gone are those days sha. God don do wonders and after 4years, have paid back the bread seller just to be free

6 Likes

Crime / Re: 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police by 3phase(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2020
In phyno's voice; kill them all
Sports / Re: Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd by 3phase(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2020
EgusiSoup:
This are result of this APC government we were deceive to vote for as a Yoruba man. PDP would have done better to manage the protest but who does not knows where we are now. We knows who is to blame for this protest. By 2023 we shall "collect" this mistake
It should be correct...take note bro
Celebrities / Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by 3phase(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=sosa993 post=88196509]

Even as per evening newspaper like your mama, you never still reach her level.Aint u using that facebook account again
Celebrities / Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by 3phase(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
post=88204716]

Lmao you no go still Bleep her toto. Aint that much for a 10 years old?
Celebrities / Re: Little Girl Breastfeeding Her Toy Baby That Cause Uproar. by 3phase(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2020
10 year "olds"? Thats a mistakes there
Celebrities / Re: Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up by 3phase(m): 5:35am On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=internationalman post=88127545]In the YouTube video she looks like someone who has been f:cked hard..

If I had a chance to meet just one celebrity my entire life I would go for Harley Dean. You are a bad guy. Harley Dean ko ALLADIN ni
Sports / Re: Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) by 3phase(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=madridguy post=87185644] grin Dino himself
Do you mean "Dino Melaye"?
Romance / Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by 3phase(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Except Nike, my ondo girlfrnd. Till date, i keep wondering how she take do her own.
Sports / Re: Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title by 3phase(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2020
My thought and prayers with Man City at these trying time. Biko accept my condolence
Foreign Affairs / Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by 3phase(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oluwapluto:
Smoke As much as you can......Allah doesnt Forbid it grin
But Allah forbid us to take anything that will be of affect our health negatively
Romance / Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by 3phase(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
My motto "if i cant give you, i cant borrow you"
Family / Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 3phase(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
You are the weird person.
. "While i breathe, i hope"

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by 3phase(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
sosa993:

grin cheesy you don kill me with laugh.
long time no see Sosa993. Where have you been?
Celebrities / Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by 3phase(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2020
vanida6:
what man can do a women can do better grin nice one khadijat!!

may God bless ur hustle!!
"a women" i guess thats a mistake

1 Like

Properties / Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by 3phase(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what about them stinky indians and their food... is that one ok?!
then you are a racist too
Romance / Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by 3phase(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am an electrician and 3phase is our slogan...3phase,4wire
Crime / Re: Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves by 3phase(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2019
ITbomb:
Udeme is no longer a great man cry
"my friend udeme was a great man.when he was in school,his teacher asked him where he dream to work.In the whole of Africa he couldnt find a better place".......
Sports / Re: 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga by 3phase(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Since wey Ronaldo don leave spain,na now he just dey break him record.
Sports / Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by 3phase(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
ddippset:
33 wins 1 loss
32 wins by KO.
shocked shocked

This Andy Ruiz guy is so good for a "smaller" boxer that he is!
22 wins by KO not 32.Take note bro
Celebrities / Re: Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time by 3phase(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
is naira Marley also a rapper

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iranian Oil Tanker Explodes In Feared 'Terrorist Attack' by 3phase(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
Second to comment grin
I dedicate this "second to comment" to all my haters,wait till I make the "first to comment" soon kiss sad
for your mind you think say first to comment na achievement abi
Crime / Re: Boy, 2 Friends Die In His New Car While Returning From A Nightclub (Photos) by 3phase(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
jchioma:
Life is not que sera sera...

He simply lived life on the fast lane and got to the end quite early.

May their souls rest in peace.
actually life is que sera sera(what will be will be)

1 Like

Sports / Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by 3phase(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mynd44:
This advert is not a good idea and I think someone at Nike is taking a piss.

It was worse the person they used is a "Mohammed" Sallah because of the religious connotation.

But then again, seems everyone is moving nuts these days, the triggers will be lit
maybe you are the one taking it that way.... it's just an advert
Celebrities / Re: Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List by 3phase(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
aolawale025:
Saw a church on that list. Churches are supposed tax exempt
not all these business men or women hiding behind churches

1 Like

Education / Who Can Answer This Please by 3phase(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
A mother beats up her daughter because she was drunk. Question: Who was drunk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.