Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

401kk's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 401kk's Profile / 401kk's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 17 pages)

Politics / Re: French Ship Impounded Over 8.5m Barrels Oil Theft by 401kk: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2012
Beaf:

Nice one from Tompolo.

How is tompolo involved?
Forum Games / Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded by 401kk: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2012
Simpsons
Romance / Re: You Are Responsible For Your Own Happiness by 401kk: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2012
Nipeks: Imagine yourself being whipped on your bare buttocks from dusk to dawn. I doubt if any self determination can stop you from crying like a baby.

Please tell 'em.
Romance / Re: What do you think about this? by 401kk: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2012
prettyjulie: ̶̷̩̥̊͡aτ̅ azz aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ talking about?

I'm talkin about your nyansh. It looks good

Politics / Re: French Ship Impounded Over 8.5m Barrels Oil Theft by 401kk: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
This is sad!
I wish I was the one stealing this

Politics / Re: Senate Backs Creation Of Edu State by 401kk: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
Reference:

I see. So where is the capital coming from. If the states involved - Niger, Kogi, etc are ready to fund the new entity, fine. They can create states by the square metre.

Where is the capital being used to fund the current states coming from?
Romance / Re: You Are Responsible For Your Own Happiness by 401kk: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
joeydozzy:

no I don't think so cos you create your environment and bring out its conditions

No you don't.
I remember the story of Job in the bible, he was a happy man. He was wealthy and healthy, had children and servants etc. Then Satan struck! He lost his children, wealth and was inflicted with destructive disease.
He became sad, his happiness ( his health, wealth, and children) has been taken away from him. If you were in his situation, you wouldn't be happy.
Your happiness depends on two factors; internal and external.

Romance / Re: You Are Responsible For Your Own Happiness by 401kk: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
tatiana009:

I know people with terminal illnesses who are happy, of course initially one will experince some saddness but what you choose to do about it afterwards is up to you. You can choose to wallow in self-pity or decide that no matter the number of days you have left you'll make the best of it. Most of the time we have no control over our environment or even circumstances but we always have control over how we react to whatever situation we find ourselves in

No they aren't happy. If you asked them if they wished to be in that state forever, they will definitely reject you. Coping and managing your present condition doesn't mean you're content and happy with it.

Romance / Re: What do you think about this? by 401kk: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
The only thing i'm thinking about is dat azz on your profile.
Romance / Re: You Are Responsible For Your Own Happiness by 401kk: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sometimes you aren't. No man is an island, the condition/events of your environment plays a role in making you happy/sad.
Romance / Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by 401kk: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
Rihanna, I heard she's on nairaland.
Politics / Re: Fashola Rejects Creation Of Additional States by 401kk: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2012
maryjames9:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
LGA BRINGS GOVERNMENT MORE CLOSER TO THE PEOPLE
CREATING MORE STATES ONLY MEAN LOOTING MORE MONEY
STUPID PDP CLUELESS GET'S FOLLOWER

Monkey, what is the name of your LG chairman and what has he achieved since the inception of his tenure?
Politics / Re: Fashola Rejects Creation Of Additional States by 401kk: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2012
So according to fashola, we should create more local governments even though it is very evident that LG's are nothing but conduit pipes for corruption?

Politics / Re: Senate Backs Creation Of Edu State by 401kk: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2012
ogugua88: Reminiscent of a mother who keeps giving birth, despite not having food or money to sustain prior children.

No its not.
More like a father giving his sons capital to start their own businesses and family.
Politics / Re: Senate Backs Creation Of Edu State by 401kk: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2012
There is nothing wrong with state creation if it's carried out in the proper fashion.
New states; new frontiers; new beginning. Ability to fast-track development and drastically reduce unemployment.
State creation can be a viable means of enhancing growth and development in this current dispensation of revenue sharing.
But given that the Nigerian political scape is laden is with greed and corruption, state creation wouldn't make any positive impact in the system.
Religion / Re: What Is The Difference Between SOUL & SPIRIT? by 401kk: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
Soul and spirit are two different things. The soul is the human body/being while the spirit is the "force" that gives life to a body or soul.
Without the spirit, the body is "dead".
Business / Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by 401kk: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
50k is equivalent to 400 dollars or thereabouts.
That's enough for.
1. Three websites
2. VPN anonymity
3. Buying traffic and media

So, you'll need a credit card. Apply for a zenith websurfer, GTB mastercard, or UBA africard. Fund it with the 50k or more. When you're done with that, shoot me a mail and I'll give you everything you need to make money online. (free of charge)

Business / Re: GTBank Compulsory Verification Scam Alert: Public Notice!!!! by 401kk: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
I don't use GTB, but I got the alert. Even if I did use GT, I'll be very stupid to fall for this.
Politics / How Would You Tackle The Boko Haram Crisis If You Were President? by 401kk: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
A lot of Nigerians are so quick to hurl insults at the president after the event of a bomb blast/attack either by the boko haram sect or any other terrorist/insurgent group. For those who blame GEJ for every bomb blast in Nigeria, don't you think are so quick to hang the insecurity situation in the country on the president?

If you were the Nigerian president, how would you handle the security situation in the North?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by 401kk: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
Tgirl4real:

SO, who is the fine boy in the pix?

the picture belongs to j12

wildorchid:

Why don't you post yours and shut up.

undecided undecided

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by 401kk: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
wildorchid: kiss kiss

Stop posting other members pictures without their consent

Politics / Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by 401kk: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2012
All these indolent BB mongrels, will you ever use your brain?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by 401kk: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2012
honeric01:

Una don dey claim already? hehehehe.. but then you are right because he's Ibo.

Claiming ke? I'm not even ibo in the first place.

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by 401kk: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Are you from Edo state?

Does it matter? He's ibo btw

more pics from the ladies please

Religion / Re: Will You Marry An Atheist? by 401kk: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2012
shymmex:

If there is no evidence, will there be a 'direction' in the first place? The truth is that we can't take the God concept away from everything we do.. It's basically the essence of our presence on this planet.. Our conscience and intuition guide everything we do - that's where the supernatural realm takes place..

What is conscience?
Politics / Re: Reps Suspend Lawan, Order Anti-graft Agencies To Investigate Otedola’s Firm by 401kk: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2012
Lanquart:

The House said the two companies collected about $300 million USD for the purpose of importing petroeleum products in 2010 but never did. The companies were earlier cleared of any wrong doing by the probe report after Lawan was allegedly induced with bribe.

So the house of rápes now remember that he misappropriated 300 million dollars in 2010 but when given the chance to thoroughly rope him recently, they kept silent. They've now called on the EFCC to investigate him because he has touched one of their own.

Celebrities / Re: Burglars Strike Kanye West's L.A. Home by 401kk: 4:44am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr..Cork:
REALITY101 <<<<<<<< well known Burglar!! angry

Celebrities / Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by 401kk: 4:27am On Jun 16, 2012
igbo2011: Why doesn't she do this for Innoson? Now this will raise imports and foreign exchange will go down...SMH

Lmao!
Religion / Re: Will You Marry An Atheist? by 401kk: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
queensmith:

No, the first statement isn't true.

You got a better idea?

The only thing women are being encouraged to do more than men now is look good!

There are more females than male in schools right now (all over the world), so are you implying that women are only been taught how to look good in schools?

You have also completely denied the subordination and made the impression that women have been nurtured equally to men. Stating women adhere to hierarchical structure only contradicts the point you are trying to make since the fact you are debating is that women have been second rate citizens for hundreds (possibly thousands) of years. Do you expect things to change overnight?
Women were made to follow, it has been proven that given the chance and the equal oppotunity women are more likely to lead, so there is no scientific basis for that statement (which is bullshyte angry)

Women are now been equally nurtured to men ( at least for the past 80 years grin ), have the same equal opportunities as men, so give me another reason.
Religion / Re: Will You Marry An Atheist? by 401kk: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
all4naija: It is not actually the same thing. One is loosing hope the other is we know nature abound with unlimited abilities. I am not saying you can not be agnostic in your views but just to put the line of words of yours in the proper way it's supposed to be. That is what I am saying.

You said "it would be better to say that certain things take time to find out or to be known."

It will be very foolish to believe that something that is non empirical like faith "takes time to find out". That is faith itself and it is not something I'll entangle myself in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 17 pages)