Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (43699 Views)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by gGGODDd(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
apart from sex? ummmm..... A Mouth Action every early morning when my cock is still hard as 4uk!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by davillian(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
1) respect 
2) woman that will take us the way we are. 
3)pamper us 
4) comfort us 
5)join us to flex 
6)share our interest ( join us to watch football)
7) lift us up when we down 
coolfree and able to say or tell me anything. ‎
9) want little craziness (pillow fight) 
10) let us enjoy our privacy 
11) spend our money on valuable things and not rubbish 
12) give us space 
13) don't tell us when to go home. 
14) cook and clean for us

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by gGGODDd(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
apart from sex? ummmm..... A blo jobb every early morning when my pinis is still hard as 4uk!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Evathyst(f): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
papiforreal:
Shagwaba. I don't know what's called In English though.
It's called 'Sare gbewa'. tongue

That's in Puerto Rico language though...
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by abiolaabexyo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Just resemble me... be my reflection and feel my emotion.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
good sense of humor and ability to interact intellectually

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Adebowale89(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
tolerance. I can be very difficult and strange most times, so it takes a lady who has maximum tolerance to understand me

thank God my bae did, we do quarrel sometimes but it doesn't take 1hour before we settle it

tolerance tolerance and tolerance
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Iamsammy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Commitment and respect, m can't on a day hunt and meet a fucking nagging woman at home
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by babzlim(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
A helper as the bible says...
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by stilldoingokay(f): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
Apart from sex, what i want in a relationship is loyalty, respect, a lady that understands,, as in with good understanding, a lady that is not broke, a lady lady that is intelligent, atleast she must be good and always get "A" in a particular university course, like Cost accounting, mathematics, even if its English but just be a pro to a subject.. She must be GOD fearing, sport loving, fun loving, good cook, fair skin, eloquent, a good advicer, a confider, she must be beautiful, slow to anger, good personal hygiene, disciplined and above all.. Her love for me must be unquestionable..as in i wont have doubts.

hmm. and what will you give in return

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Jaykolo10(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Okay some guys will always claim to be supporting gender equality when they have a mom that depends solely on their fathers still yet they not go gree make another girl depend on them... abeg una don forget that saying that What you sow you reap... so ya mama sowed a seed of being dependent meaning you gats reap that also...

But me oo I use style stingy to ooo.... don't really over dependent gals them dey always irritate mee
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Your number 10 though
Please can you explain what you mean by take care
do you mean financially or what?
Cos I think every grown ass should be able to take care of himself/herself

cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay i mean a lady that would let me do things for her no matter how minor it is.....

Take for example my mom.......i love that woman like kilode but one thing i noticed in her while growing up is she almost always didnt like my dad doing things for her.......she had this independent woman mind set like she was some semi-feminist..............i still love her plenty sha but i dont want my woman to have such traits cos its kinda frustrating knowing you can actually help ur bae do something but she refuses to allow you do it grin grin

sometimes it makes one become unnecessarily suspicious
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Modelqwen(f): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ifakiland:
Loyalty is everything to me....I deserve it and I demand it.
I need trust also, I wanna be able to give my gf my atm card with pin and not worry abt missing money.
I need down to earthness also, no forming posh, eat that chicken with ur hands woman, don't wast calcium.

shocked

My bf kinda person.

May u find ur hrt desire.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evathyst:
Coming from a supposed 'Pussyhunter'.

So, even you too dey find better thing? tongue

Somebody should help me with those Liverpool players pinshure abeg. I wan laff small.

cheesy cheesy
like who doesnt wink cheesy

hey errm i finally succeeded in taming the devil in me some 4hrs ago...........mind trusting me with ur digits smiley
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by greatseed: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
Apart from sex, what i want in a relationship is loyalty, respect, a lady that understands,, as in with good understanding, a lady that is not broke, a lady lady that is intelligent, atleast she must be good and always get "A" in a particular university course, like Cost accounting, mathematics, even if its English but just be a pro to a subject.. She must be GOD fearing, sport loving, fun loving, good cook, fair skin, eloquent, a good advicer, a confider, she must be beautiful, slow to anger, good personal hygiene, disciplined and above all.. Her love for me must be unquestionable..as in i wont have doubts.
You talk selfish!!! tongue
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Evathyst(f): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
like who doesnt wink cheesy

hey errm i finally succeeded in taming the devil in me some 4hrs ago...........mind trusting me with ur digits smiley
My digits kwa? You wan hunt my pussy self? I think I'll pass on that.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Modelqwen(f): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
Yes and that is why she has raised me as a young, intelligent, God fearing and innocent guy, and now that i am mature, its fair i search for her kind.

shocked

U go find my brother.... just keep hope alive.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by greatseed: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
twentyk:
Pexin dah can cook....cuz after wee dadubule finish I wee very hungry.....so quick quick enter kitchen,prepare my favorite food and be going to your house.....

Wee call u when we wanna do another dadubule....
You look like a guy that talks and dnt mean what you say! grin cheesy.... Your wife go enjoy yur
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by oma19(f): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice topic, naija guys thinks "monkey dey work baboon dey chop". Hope am right lol
Stop expecting sex after date, u make it ur first priority it should be mutual.
Even when you take ordinary mineral nawo
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Larrykaysail(m): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ifakiland:

Does your mom have all these?
oh boy you they kolo, see Question ....
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evathyst:
My digits kwa? You wan hunt my pussy self? I think I'll pass on that.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
babe c'mon.......there aiint no pussy hunting here na..............................besides i told you i tamed the devil in me smiley...
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by greatseed: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
Yes and that is why she has raised me as a young, intelligent, God fearing and innocent guy, and now that i am mature, its fair i search for her kind.
By the way, what do you mean by 'innocent guy' I just hope it's not what am thinking! Cos abt innocence, you are meant to be appraised by others not yourself!!!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Xmatogah: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2017
sex sex
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rexnegro(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Afriifa:
trust me, I am damn fed up with how they do their thinking.
You no lie bro they think awkwardly And honesty is so far fromThem ehn...cheap Things

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Toofan007: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Huh? In other words she gotta have everything, right? You'll still be wifeless for a fair while, as I see it.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by msylva2147(m): 12:31am On Oct 14, 2017
any man that doesn't take sex as a priority in a relationship that means the person must be an impotent. Though not all the ladies but majority of them have nothing to offer beside sex.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Mikeal09: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2017
I cannot be happy with the woman whose taste do not at every point concise with my own as mine with hers. She must enter in all my feelings. The same stories, same books, just the same music must charm us both...
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by cbrass(m): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Let them come in and answer.cheesy
How about telling us what you have to offer
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Coldfeets: 12:43am On Oct 14, 2017
I just want a cook and nothing else...

A very good cook, as a matter of fact...
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by seun9303: 12:47am On Oct 14, 2017
What I look for in a woman aside sex is a lot of what I look for in anyone. Curiosity. Dislike for the easy answer. Detest contemptuousness.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by billibod: 12:48am On Oct 14, 2017
Folakemi ooooo!
folakemigeh:
They will tell you it's more sex.... Awon agbaya.. Bleep boys crew angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.