Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (46076 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by ariklawani(f): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
My brother ,take it or leave it,she's seeing someone apart frm u.and might prefer the other person.I was like this ...if u have access to her phone ,u will know the truth.don't let her waste ur time.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
mhizesther:
It's normal for females to Have this mood swings joor...
how is it normal? I don't believe that one bit, just like the op I meet chicks like that always,one minute they are the best the next a thorn in the flesh
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Wow! You're a side nigga. She even has a roster for her men..one she strictly adheres to.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Moganajoe: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
cummando:
So we be like human behaviour analysts? I no understand. You wey dey see am no get explanation na we wey dey far go get?

Receive sense

The funniest thing is that the guy thinks he is alone in that ship. That ship has several passengers with several terminals. The main thing is that kpomo is there for u when it's ur turn

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Mood swing op
I call the sweet part ie ist week, when hormones are high, omo body go dey do u totorito or nwatiniti or shoki any one
That periods she needs sex she is getting close to her ovulation.... take easy ooh before you turn father by force
When she is not happy, progesterone are high, go and ask pregnant women how market that period. So the hormones are changing and she is changing. She must have lots of hormone in her body oohgrin
Lastly op, On no account shd u guys have sex again, do you hear me.......
# wait till you marry her # No sex before marriage#
Op did u get me.
Thank you.......
story story story
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by piagetskinner(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
she's from Edo..
hmm..geh geh...u don enter
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
HauteReel:
Wow! You're a side nigga. She even has a roster for her men..one she strictly adheres to.
lol the on and off is too regimented to make him a side Nigga. I

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Spectre007: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
olawonder:
They’ll claim its normal ‘mood swing’ as if it’s their birth right! Bring one kind yeye mood come near me and u’ll get my normal backhand swing!
u jst nailed it,laff wan kee me here gringrin
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by tunnamaniah(m): 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
olawonder:
They’ll claim its normal ‘mood swing’ as if it’s their birth right! Bring one kind yeye mood come near me and u’ll get my normal backhand swing!
more blessings to you for saying this.

Op, your babe is not dating you (you mentioned that in your write-up already, she has someone else she is dating, but you are an option she is willing to take, if only you would start to do what the other guy is doing, things like; fashion sense, material needs and the likes, u dig?

Nothing like bipolar disorder or one mumu mood swing here, soo, mood swing now takes place every two weeks and will last for approximately 14 days abi, you people should better wake up.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by TipMe(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Number 1 rules.
Don't focus on girls, otherwise let them focus on you.
I can see you don't have better work nor good income , all your mind is on s x .
You want dey f**k every day .? Huh?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by kidneystones(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lols #perhaps she is # grin grin :ojust saying
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
This behaviour has absolutely nothing to do with mood-swing as for those of you who suggested that. Mood-swings aren't consistent in nature. I haven't seen a woman whose mood-swing is usually the last two weeks of the month on every month.

Op, she's dating someone else. The period she's physically and emotionally detached from you means she's attached to someone else at these period and not mood-swing. It doesn't work that way by nature.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Apart from mood swing, some ladies are just naturally mad that they start speaking venom even when situation doesn't warrant. I know what I'm saying

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ladies with unstable mindset, can't deal

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Phonefanatic: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
She's seeing someone else believe me.

She wants you to dress better like the other guy
Provide for her like the other guy
And do more fashionable things.

If you end up with this girl you will regret it cos she seem to be in control of the person in her she wants you to see..... In other words she's two faced.

If she doesn't have a lock on her phone or you know her password just spy on her calls and whatsapp message but before then make sure you are ready to spend weeks in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Apart from mood swing, some ladies are just naturally mad that they start speaking venom even when situation doesn't warrant. I know what I'm saying
lmaoo, that was how I encountered a very mad lady earlier this year, we will chat nicely today, and the next day she'll start chatting abnormally, I got so pissed, bashed her badly , had to delete bbm, I've neva met any lady as mad as her, I get angry anytime I see any lady that looks like the girl

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by BobbyDean(m): 12:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Asides this behavioural & psychological changes, find out if she has somatic features like pain, headache, etc. Could be premenstrual syndrome

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by talk2percy(m): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Bros nawa o...how u want make we judge this unah case?? Ok bring her over to my, leave her with me for a month or more then I will b able to give u all the answers u need. U get?"
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Zhahovic:
women..Lol...they are like that mutant girl called mystique.....always changing...always....don't waste your time trying to understand them
wolverine?
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by tosyne2much(m): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2017
bjhaid:
lmaoo, that was how I encountered a very mad lady earlier this year, we will chat nicely today, and the next day she'll start chatting abnormally, I got so pissed, bashed her badly , had to delete bbm, I've neva met any lady as mad as her, I get angry anytime I see any lady that looks like the girl
I have come across crazy ones like that so it's not new to me cheesy
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Boyooosa(m): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2017
When she's in the mood, satisfy her with prick. When she's moody, satisfy her with money. The two major reasons God created them.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2017
BobbyDean:
Asides this behavioural & psychological changes, find out if she has somatic features like pain, headache, etc. Could be premenstrual syndrome
Wick kind Yeye premenstrual syndrome.. The one DAT lasts for two whole weeks. The girls is cheating on the mumu guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] I have come across crazy ones like that so it's not new to me cheesy
lol, that's why I make sure I don't become too friendly and don't bother to ask for contact hurriedly when I'm meeting a lady for the first time
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Thelma009: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2017
NeeKlaus:
This is a normal mood swing that comes with their menstrual period. I experience it with almost all the girls I know. Though it's annoying but what can we do?
I don't think so. Menstrual mood swings don't last up to two weeks. Maybe she is bipolar or something else
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by BobbyDean(m): 12:23am On Oct 31, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Wick kind Yeye premenstrual syndrome.. The one DAT lasts for two whole weeks. The girls is cheating on the mumu guy.
although there's a possibility of infidelity(but she cant be that consistent with the timing), PMS is very likely, especially when these things happen before her menses which the OP didnt mention. Lets not court martial the poor girl yet. Everybody blood dey hot i sabi that one!

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Joyfuljoy87(f): 12:25am On Oct 31, 2017
I think those are pms( pre menstrual syndrome ) they usually come up 2 weeks into menstrual circle, though it does not apply to all ladies. I go through this pms thing too, i can be very emotional, cranky, irritable, not feeling loved and all that. It has got nothing to do with mental health at all, normal ladies atuffs.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Boss347(m): 12:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:
I met a girl five months ago. She is a graduate, in her late 20s and very beautiful. Being that I am eagerly looking for a girl to marry, I made my intention known to her immediately we met. She did not say ''yes'' or ''no'' but rather advised that we should let the relationship run its natural course as answer will come naturally.

Being that she's beautiful, sexy and both of us are no longer kids, we allow sex to take place in the relationship. Although I like the sex part of it, but I observe that she reacts differently to me, as in she reacts in a particular way in one part of the month and in opposite way in the remaining part of the month.

For about two weeks in a month, she will be too friendly, lovely, demands less in terms of materials thing, cares much more, and above all demands for too much sex to the extent that I begin to wonder if she is human.

For the other two weeks, she is opposite of what she exhibited earlier. This is when she will recognize my supposed flaws like not being a fashion freak, not concerned about her materials needs, etc. She will never allow me to even kiss her and she prefers we see each other less this period. This is the period she will even prefer traveling out of the state to buy goods for her business. Towards the end of this ''two weeks sojourn'' there will be gradual change of attitude and the whole things will become normal again.

I have been trying to know why these changes but could still not be able to get reasonable answers. She is from Edo State while I am Ondo's.

Is there anyone that can explain probable cause of this strange behaviour?

Heys! It’s ok.check if she’s Sagittarius and come back to thank me.

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Joyfuljoy87(f): 12:31am On Oct 31, 2017
mrdickhead:
very annoying bro
that is very thoughtful of you, it is actually called pre menstrual syndrome, it has alot to do with menstrual circle. Don't know why ppl are attaching it to mental health.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2017
Until them use you for sacrifices
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Joyfuljoy87(f): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

She is suffering from likely Bipolar disorder and deeper mental issue.
Not sure it is bipolar, it is pre menstrual syndrome. Very common with some ladies some weeks or days into their period. I go through p m s too myself, it has nothing to do with mental health.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:37am On Oct 31, 2017
fabiano09:
story story story
once upon a time......
time time.........
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 31, 2017
Joyfuljoy87:

Not sure it is bipolar, it is pre menstrual syndrome. Very common with some ladies some weeks or days into their period. I go through p m s too myself, it has nothing to do with mental health.
some ladies are mentally unbalanced

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner / Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.