Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (46073 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by WebSurfer(m): 3:11am On Oct 31, 2017
greatseed:
Your english is confusing, pls work on it, thanks.
terrible
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Ishilove: 3:17am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizesther:
It's normal for females to Have this mood swings joor...
Aunty speak for yourself alone and stop generalising.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Ishilove: 3:19am On Oct 31, 2017
betty616:
It's normal with the woman body. We get mood swings most times
Geez, who are the 'we'?!? You people should stop generalising. I DON'T have mood swings. Ahn ahn! Mscheeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Ishilove: 3:35am On Oct 31, 2017
This thread is a real eye opener. So even women themselves assume that every strange and fvcked up behaviour is 'mood swing'. I don't even understand why people are generalising. On a personal level, if I blow hot and cold in any time of the month, it's because my mood is being influenced by external factors.

Op, check that your woman well. She fit get spirit husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by wickyyolo: 3:53am On Oct 31, 2017
If the sex is good. Just marry her
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by GoldNiagara(m): 3:54am On Oct 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Females are temperamental in nature...We're like hot & cold...But as you both go along together, u also have to adjust from time to time..juz to avoid clashes...

She should adjust, why should any one adjust to some one else's bad manner, if the guy had been drinking, womanizing and beating her up, would you advise her to adjust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by wickyyolo: 3:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Ishilove:
This thread is a real eye opener. So even women themselves assume that every strange and fvcked up behaviour is 'mood swing'. I don't even understand why people are generalising. On a personal level, if I blow hot and cold in any time of the month, it's because my mood is being influenced by external factors.

Shatap if I have that kind of girl I will marry her.

She is unpredictable which is very good for marriage
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Ishilove: 3:57am On Oct 31, 2017
wickyyolo:

Shatap if I have that kind of girl I will marry her.

She is unpredictable which is very good for marriage
You too Sharrap dia.

How old are you? Go ahead and marry the unpredictable girl. When she unpredictably burns your house down or absconds with your children, don't come here to create another moniker in the family section to lament.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by wickyyolo: 4:02am On Oct 31, 2017
Ishilove:

You too Sharrap dia.

How old are you? Go ahead and marry the unpredictable girl. When she unpredictably burns your house down or absconds with your children, don't come here to create another moniker in the family section to lament.

Maybe you have not heard of mood swings. I had a girl like that. She was my favorite girl before i travelled out
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Ishilove: 4:04am On Oct 31, 2017
wickyyolo:

Maybe you have not heard of mood swings. I had a girl like that. She was my favorite girl before i travelled out
I've heard of mood swings, I just don't subscribe to it.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by demefaboy(m): 4:16am On Oct 31, 2017
Ishilove:

I've heard of mood swings, I just don't subscribe to it.
Mood Swings is a stupid phrase people use as cover to cheat or dump a partner. They will swing their mood to someone else and sleep or date that person

4 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by pointblank247(m): 4:32am On Oct 31, 2017
its a form of psycholgical disorder, some one above, close to your post think its bipolar disoder and i think he is right. in case you are not schooled in psychological terms bipolar is form of what igbos used to call ogbanje. it could also simply an extreme case of mood swing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by musa234(m): 4:47am On Oct 31, 2017
Joyfuljoy87:
i
I totally disagree with you bro! It could be pms.
Shes double dating. How are you so sure it's mood swing.. Mood swing my ass

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by seguno2: 4:50am On Oct 31, 2017
Ishilove:

Is spirit husband the euphemism for psychological issues?
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Please flee from premarital sex, it destroys destiny. If the lady in question loves you enough, she'd still stay by you. Don't bother much about her attitudinal change, it's just mood swings occasionally experienced by most females, though you need to call her to order if it's getting too frequent and out of control. Shalom.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by demefaboy(m): 4:59am On Oct 31, 2017
destinyy23:
Please flee from premarital sex, it destroys destiny. If the lady in question loves you enough, she'd still stay by you. Don't bother much about her attitudinal change, it's just mood swings occasionally experienced by most females, though you need to call her to order if it's getting too frequent and out of control. Shalom.
I want to enjoy sex with u, contact me if u ve a big ass P*ssy.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 31, 2017
I am Dr. Illiterate, PhD, MBBS, BSc, OND, JAMB, WAEC, NECO. She is suffering from cardiovascular collapse. Pm me her number I can modify her.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by iamjavadem(m): 5:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Hahahahahahaha, is this ya first girlfriend? That is ladies for you, if you check well you will notice that she also had her period during the times she is nasty. Better get used to it.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Edo Girls Have Only One Ambition, That Is To Go To Italy, So Forget Marriage With Her Unless You Want To Join Her Common Wealth.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by iamjavadem(m): 5:10am On Oct 31, 2017
destinyy23:
Hahahahaha, call her to order!!! That’s like adding petrol to fire.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by 9jaDoc(f): 5:11am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizesther:

I am female and I don't have mood swings

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by talk2emma: 5:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Op did you say Edo, it is finish

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Taiwo20(m): 5:22am On Oct 31, 2017
I am not a seer. so you need to find out yourself..... maybe she acts nice two weeks after starting from when you collect your salary or she seeing someone else and spending two weeks with you and two weeks him
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Taiwo20(m): 5:24am On Oct 31, 2017
9jaDoc:

I am female and I don't have mood swings

you won't know......study yourself aunty.....
are you saying you aren't irritable at certain times of the most
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 31, 2017
Moganajoe:

The funniest thing is that the guy thinks he is alone in that ship. That ship has several passengers with several terminals. The main thing is that kpomo is there for u when it's ur turn
Aswear that kpomo part get me
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Ejomax77(m): 5:43am On Oct 31, 2017
She's probably a Germini! lol
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Obalomerue: 5:45am On Oct 31, 2017
D first two wks DAT is she is enjoy your salary and d last two wks d money is already finish.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by dukeo(m): 5:46am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol.... True sha, personally I get mood swings a lot. It's worse during my period

Even you too?

I just want to use this opportunity and appreciate God for making me Male cool

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by dukeo(m): 5:47am On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:

I have been trying to know why these changes but could still not be able to get reasonable answers. She is from Edo State while I am Ondo's.

Is there anyone that can explain probable cause of this strange behaviour?

I have tried studying women and I wouldn't say I've been successful but I've learnt some things.

1 : there are no average women in this world, it's either they're bad or good. You know ( push or pull, yin or yang)

2 : After establishing point one, then you should know that her having two different characters in a month is a lie. You should investigate which one is true. Whichever it is...

3 : Lastly, does she have a very good female friend you know? If yes, investigate that one too.

After considering the importance of a woman in this world and seeing the danger they can be too, the best definition of a woman is " Necessary Evil"

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by dukeo(m): 5:50am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizesther:

grin funniest thing I've read today. That's the excuse one lady uses for on me. She garnishes her own with the fact that it's triggered by her period
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Babyurgly1(f): 5:58am On Oct 31, 2017
grin
cummando:
So we be like human behaviour analysts? I no understand. You wey dey see am no get explanation na we wey dey far go get?

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by lizzynicole: 6:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:
I met a girl five months ago. She is a graduate, in her late 20s and very beautiful. Being that I am eagerly looking for a girl to marry, I made my intention known to her immediately we met. She did not say ''yes'' or ''no'' but rather advised that we should let the relationship run its natural course as answer will come naturally.

Being that she's beautiful, sexy and both of us are no longer kids, we allow sex to take place in the relationship. Although I like the sex part of it, but I observe that she reacts differently to me, as in she reacts in a particular way in one part of the month and in opposite way in the remaining part of the month.

For about two weeks in a month, she will be too friendly, lovely, demands less in terms of materials thing, cares much more, and above all demands for too much sex to the extent that I begin to wonder if she is human.

For the other two weeks, she is opposite of what she exhibited earlier. This is when she will recognize my supposed flaws like not being a fashion freak, not concerned about her materials needs, etc. She will never allow me to even kiss her and she prefers we see each other less this period. This is the period she will even prefer traveling out of the state to buy goods for her business. Towards the end of this ''two weeks sojourn'' there will be gradual change of attitude and the whole things will become normal again.

I have been trying to know why these changes but could still not be able to get reasonable answers. She is from Edo State while I am Ondo's.

Is there anyone that can explain probable cause of this strange behaviour?

There are two things involve. It is either she is having a monthly mental disorder bipolar condition or its involves your salary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner / 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.