Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (46065 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by epistleNow(m): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2017
Maybe its related to PMS ?
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by danieljessy: 12:46am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

once upon a time......

time time.........
Go to sleep joor
It's past your bedtime
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:50am On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
Go to sleep joor
It's past your bedtime
I can't just can't sleep.....oh

I am having mood swinggrin

I am also waiting for my dad to read bed night stories.,...... before I sleep. Since he is not here can u do it for me........
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Joyfuljoy87(f): 12:50am On Oct 31, 2017
Boss347:

Heys! It’s ok.check if she’s Sagittarius and come back to thank me.
Hey am a Sagittarius �should i begin to worry?� i think those are strong pms jor. Not cheating or mental health issue.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by jennyluck: 12:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Those saying mood swings, premenstrual syndrome are clearly inexperienced with girls or haven't met the wrong girls. GUY SHE IS DOUBLE DATING. Girls find it hard to behave consistently when they are seeing two guys are the same time. One way or the other you will find out the truth that is if luck shines on you. Happy heartbreak in advance.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by londoner: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2017
bobonkiti101:
she is possessed. she was sent to take your destiny....she hasn't made up her mind yet. its a strategy to keep you wondering and pondering until you eventually go mad. heed the wise words of an elder and flee from her before it is too late angry

Are you being serious?

With all due respect I hope not because it means as an 'elder' you are yet to understand a woman's hormonal changes leading up to and during her mentration.

Please tell me you were not serious in you post.�

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by danieljessy: 1:04am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

I can't just can't sleep.....oh

I am having mood swinggrin

I am also waiting for my dad to read bed night stories.,...... before I sleep. Since he is not here can u do it for me........
why you having mood swing na my pretty sweet sweet grin

Oya lie down n close ya eyes let me read u a nice story
*clears throat*
Once upon a time on nairaland...
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Mrnairalandd: 1:05am On Oct 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
This is what we called mood swing.that time she distant herself from you is when she is on her dry period and it takes 11 to 14 days.secondly the time she need sexx like tomorrow no they is when she is on wet period lipsrsealed

Rubbish...

That’s completely rubbish, so a man should be enduring this rubbish when there are millions of you out there without mood swing

She is fucking another dude period

Common sense should ask you if you r ready for all this misery for the rest of your life cos nothing ll change young man.

Wake up guys.

I even the mumunis giving excuses for their cheating girlfriends about mood swing.

They are freaking fuckinggg other side dudes.

What’s wrong with you 21st century youngsters, smell the What is about to befall you

So if she agree to marry you with all this misery, you ll still foolishly go into your perennial pains and agony

Wake up young man

6 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:07am On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
why you having mood swing na my pretty sweet sweet grin

Oya lie down n close ya eyes let me read u a nice story
*clears throat*
time time......
I am already on my bed but these nairalanders like mrbigman, joyful, mrnairaland etc doesn't want me to sleep
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Mrnairalandd: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Females are temperamental in nature...We're like hot & cold...But as you both go along together, u also have to adjust from time to time..juz to avoid clashes...

Only ugly guys have patience for all these rubbish in relationship. Relationship is meant for two people to enjoy not enduring someone with mood swing. That’s bullshit.

There are millions of you ladies out there who aren’t exhibiting this mood swing rubbish.

Why would anyone in his tight sense wants to be with someone with mood swing

Misery and agony become the focus point of such unhealthy relationships or marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Joyfuljoy87(f): 1:10am On Oct 31, 2017
jennyluck:
Those saying mood swings, premenstrual syndrome are clearly inexperienced with girls or haven't met the wrong girls. GUY SHE IS DOUBLE DATING. Girls find it hard to behave consistently when they are seeing two guys are the same time. One way or the other you will find out the truth that is if luck shines on you. Happy heartbreak in advance.
i
I totally disagree with you bro! It could be pms.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by MrBigiman: 1:10am On Oct 31, 2017
She is dating u for 2 weeks and another guy for the remaining 2 weeks period. Don't forget to send me a thank you note. Am out!
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Rubbish...

That’s completely rubbish, so a man should be enduring this rubbish when there are millions of you out there without mood swing

Common sense should ask you if you r ready for all this misery for the rest of your life cos nothing ll change young man.

Wake up guys.

I even the mumunis giving excuses for their cheating girlfriends about mood swing.

What’s wrong with you 21st century youngsters, smell the What is about to befall you

So if she agree to marry you with all this misery, you ll still foolishly go into your perennial pains and agony

Wake up young man
Shuuuu!! it time for bed

early to bed early to rise

be a good boy ooh let's go to bed......
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by danieljessy: 1:11am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

time time......
don't say time time na it's late grin
Let me start again
*clears throat again*
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Mrnairalandd: 1:12am On Oct 31, 2017
NeeKlaus:
This is a normal mood swing that comes with their menstrual period. I experience it with almost all the girls I know. Though it's annoying but what can we do?

Nothing is normal in that madness unless you r insane.

There are million of ladies out there who ll treat you good without all this rubbish about mood swing.

More often than not, they are bleeping other dudes

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:14am On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
don't say time time na it's late grin Let me start again *clears throat again* Once upon a time on nairaland...
k
I am listening ooh
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by demefaboy(m): 1:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Too many foolish people on this thread. OP nothing like mood swing she has someone else who she shares two weeks with, during which ur always on hold

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by frankeinstein(m): 1:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:
I met a girl five months ago. She is a graduate, in her late 20s and very beautiful. Being that I am eagerly looking for a girl to marry, I made my intention known to her immediately we met. She did not say ''yes'' or ''no'' but rather advised that we should let the relationship run its natural course as answer will come naturally.

Being that she's beautiful, sexy and both of us are no longer kids, we allow sex to take place in the relationship. Although I like the sex part of it, but I observe that she reacts differently to me, as in she reacts in a particular way in one part of the month and in opposite way in the remaining part of the month.

For about two weeks in a month, she will be too friendly, lovely, demands less in terms of materials thing, cares much more, and above all demands for too much sex to the extent that I begin to wonder if she is human.

For the other two weeks, she is opposite of what she exhibited earlier. This is when she will recognize my supposed flaws like not being a fashion freak, not concerned about her materials needs, etc. She will never allow me to even kiss her and she prefers we see each other less this period. This is the period she will even prefer traveling out of the state to buy goods for her business. Towards the end of this ''two weeks sojourn'' there will be gradual change of attitude and the whole things will become normal again.

I have been trying to know why these changes but could still not be able to get reasonable answers. She is from Edo State while I am Ondo's.

Is there anyone that can explain probable cause of this strange behaviour?

The symptoms you have described are consistent with premenstrual syndrome(PMS)- A constellation of cyclical physical and behavioural changes that occur in women after ovulation, but in the 1-2weeks before menstruation.

The behavioural changes include: depression, irritability (being on "the edge"wink, anxiety, restlessness, etc.

While most women suffer from PMS , a few will be severely distressed by this syndrome and should therefore see a doctor, if so.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:21am On Oct 31, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Nothing is normal in that madness unless you r insane.

There are million of ladies out there who ll treat you good without all this rubbish about mood swing.

More often than not, they are bleeping other dudes
bros na we women go tell u hw market dey....
Every body system is not the same and if u are around those with different body type u will understand. even in pregnancy some behave abnormal while some behave normal
I don't really have mood swing but I have seen ppls with it, formerly sweet ppl turns so hateful for no good cause .....

Bros u will not understand till u meet one.
But I don't know for op case ooh
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 31, 2017
The starting 2wks she knows you just collected your pay check hence the extra care and attention...she expects you to do the needful...the ending two weeks she suddenly realises that you're a complete Okoro and nothing good can come from you without a demand hence the changed attitude...the next month is repeat play.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by danieljessy: 1:24am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

k

I am listening ooh
a thread was created by a handsome young man called eniitan.who came to seek advice for his girlfriends consistent mood swings
*checks if she's still awake*she's slept already
Goodnight sweet sweet
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by frankeinstein(m): 1:24am On Oct 31, 2017
Benita27:
This behaviour has absolutely nothing to do with mood-swing as for those of you who suggested that. Mood-swings aren't consistent in nature. I haven't seen a woman whose mood-swing is usually the last two weeks of the month on every month.

Op, she's dating someone else. The period she's physically and emotionally detached from you means she's attached to someone else at these period and not mood-swing. It doesn't work that way by nature.
The fact that the 'mood swings' come in the last two weeks of the month is striking. It's usually one of the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:28am On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
a thread was created by a handsome young man called eniitan.who came to seek advice for his girlfriends consistent mood swings
*checks if she's still awake*she's slept already
Goodnight sweet sweet
aaarrrrrrr zzzzzzzzzx
Night well dear.......
But u didn't end the story well

and they lived together happily .forever.........That how bed time stories end....
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Ubenedictus(m): 2:01am On Oct 31, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Rubbish...

Wake up guys.

Wake up young man
she isn't dating someone else so ladies are like that... it is tied to their cycle
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by gykes(m): 2:13am On Oct 31, 2017
frankeinstein:
The fact that the 'mood swings' come in the last two weeks of the month is striking. It's usually one of the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome

Oga, leave this talk about 'last two weeks of the month' and pms. So because her mood swings are consistent in the last weeks of every month, pms is certainly the culprit? I hear you.

Have you thought of the possibility that the other guy the said lady might be seeing works offshore and comes home the last two weeks of every month?

Op I will advice you do your best to know her house and family. Because she may not be cheating on you, but in fact, cheating on her husband with you.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by demefaboy(m): 2:37am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

bros na we women go tell u hw market dey....
Every body system is not the same and if u are around those with different body type u will understand. even in pregnancy some behave abnormal while some behave normal
I don't really have mood swing but I have seen ppls with it, formerly sweet ppl turns so hateful for no good cause .....

Bros u will not understand till u meet one.
But I don't know for op case ooh
Sharrap and move outa here biased animal. Cuz ur a gal u don't want to tell OP d truth. Ur busy posting rubbish abt PMS. U know nothing ur head is empty
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by czaratwork: 2:47am On Oct 31, 2017
[qquote author=cummando post=61907136]So we be like human behaviour analysts? I no understand. You wey dey see am no get explanation na we wey dey far go get?

Receive sense[/quote] Sense fall on him. You people no go kee person here. I laugh so tey i fall. ( ILSTIF)
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by WebSurfer(m): 3:03am On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:
I met a girl five months ago. She is a graduate, in her late 20s and very beautiful. Being that I am eagerly looking for a girl to marry, I made my intention known to her immediately we met. She did not say ''yes'' or ''no'' but rather advised that we should let the relationship run its natural course as answer will come naturally.

Being that she's beautiful, sexy and both of us are no longer kids, we allow sex to take place in the relationship. Although I like the sex part of it, but I observe that she reacts differently to me, as in she reacts in a particular way in one part of the month and in opposite way in the remaining part of the month.

For about two weeks in a month, she will be too friendly, lovely, demands less in terms of materials thing, cares much more, and above all demands for too much sex to the extent that I begin to wonder if she is human.

For the other two weeks, she is opposite of what she exhibited earlier. This is when she will recognize my supposed flaws like not being a fashion freak, not concerned about her materials needs, etc. She will never allow me to even kiss her and she prefers we see each other less this period. This is the period she will even prefer traveling out of the state to buy goods for her business. Towards the end of this ''two weeks sojourn'' there will be gradual change of attitude and the whole things will become normal again.

I have been trying to know why these changes but could still not be able to get reasonable answers. She is from Edo State while I am Ondo's.

Is there anyone that can explain probable cause of this strange behaviour?
robotix
i wanted to ask this guy something, but i decided to respect myself
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by WebSurfer(m): 3:05am On Oct 31, 2017
cummando:
So we be like human behaviour analysts? I no understand. You wey dey see am no get explanation na we wey dey far go get?

Receive sense
i laugh tire
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by greatseed: 3:05am On Oct 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
This is what we called mood swing.that time she distant herself from you is when she is on her dry period and it takes 11 to 14 days.secondly the time she need sexx like tomorrow no they is when she is on wet period lipsrsealed
Your english is confusing, pls work on it, thanks.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by WebSurfer(m): 3:09am On Oct 31, 2017
NeeKlaus:
This is a normal mood swing that comes with their menstrual period. I experience it with almost all the girls I know. Though it's annoying but what can we do?
menstrual period for two weeks.... issa pity you decided not to think grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say / Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.