Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (46069 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Ezi39: 6:03am On Oct 31, 2017
I have one that has constantly behaved strange. She has never told me her stance clearly. Though she had never visited me, she always likes me to be the one that will come over.
She stayed in her sister's place before packing to her brother's place. I have been to the two places. The last time she kept me off was when I intervened on their family crisis. After two years, she has welcomed me back. Since then I've never tried settling their family matters to avoid a repeat of what happened before.
I have been advised to leave her and find someone else but I can't just heed to such advice because I love her and wish she reciprocate.
I am not a flirting type and as such, I did not waste time to propose my candid opinion of marital prospect to her.
Still unable to secure job, she has been using that to give excuse, but accepted that she would follow me for introduction when I'm ready. My fear is that the job is not forth coming, and I don't know if she really loves me.
Who is this girl please?
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by 9jaDoc(f): 6:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Taiwo20:

you won't know......study yourself aunty.....

are you saying you aren't irritable at certain times of the most

Not at all. I'm not saying I'm the norm though

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by LoveJesus87(m): 6:05am On Oct 31, 2017
cummando:
So we be like human behaviour analysts? I no understand. You wey dey see am no get explanation na we wey dey far go get?

Receive sense
lolz. No mind am E tink say we be spirits, im ancestors grin cheesy
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by LoveJesus87(m): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2017
musa234:
She may be double dating, she dates you for two weeks and date the other guy for another two weeks, when she travels she visits the other guy ..
Gbam. PhD in senseology.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Firstcalljob: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2017
most time they behave that way when they are observing there period
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Ten06(m): 6:10am On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:
I met a girl five months ago. She is a graduate, in her late 20s and very beautiful. Being that I am eagerly looking for a girl to marry, I made my intention known to her immediately we met. She did not say ''yes'' or ''no'' but rather advised that we should let the relationship run its natural course as answer will come naturally.

Being that she's beautiful, sexy and both of us are no longer kids, we allow sex to take place in the relationship. Although I like the sex part of it, but I observe that she reacts differently to me, as in she reacts in a particular way in one part of the month and in opposite way in the remaining part of the month.

For about two weeks in a month, she will be too friendly, lovely, demands less in terms of materials thing, cares much more, and above all demands for too much sex to the extent that I begin to wonder if she is human.

For the other two weeks, she is opposite of what she exhibited earlier. This is when she will recognize my supposed flaws like not being a fashion freak, not concerned about her materials needs, etc. She will never allow me to even kiss her and she prefers we see each other less this period. This is the period she will even prefer traveling out of the state to buy goods for her business. Towards the end of this ''two weeks sojourn'' there will be gradual change of attitude and the whole things will become normal again.

I have been trying to know why these changes but could still not be able to get reasonable answers. She is from Edo State while I am Ondo's.

Is there anyone that can explain probable cause of this strange behaviour?
It look as if she is using you as a spare boyfriend, maybe she have another boyfriend that returns to town that period she is misbehaving, maybe an offshore worker that stay offshore 2 weeks and return to spend his leave in town for 2 weeks.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Tonason: 6:10am On Oct 31, 2017
It's obvious that she has another man. So she is testing the two of you , to know which one is best for her, which one cares more, which one can satisfy her more, and all that. So she's is sharing the period for both of you
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Acidosis(m): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2017
So you can't spot double dating at your age?

Your girl is only double dating.. It is absolutely normal to come up with all forms of excuses in order to concentrate on the other guy.

The moment she refused your marriage proposal in spite being in her late 20s, you should have gotten at least, a sign.

You're nothing but an assistant boyfriend. Her main boyfriend does an offshore job and that's why she's able to give you two weeks of her attention.

You also described her as a s ex freak. Isn't that the main reason she employed you to service her while her main boyfriend is away? No real s e x freak will reject a kiss from you for two weeks without a cogent reason!

Stop being ignorant...her mood isn't swinging.. moods don't swing for 2 weeks.

Just open your eyes and you will find the right answers to your questions.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by refiner(f): 6:15am On Oct 31, 2017
cummando:
So we be like human behaviour analysts? I no understand. You wey dey see am no get explanation na we wey dey far go get?

Receive sense
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Patokeikem: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2017
You Had Better Take A Stand. Fear Not!
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by NESTAD(m): 6:18am On Oct 31, 2017
Your girlfriend is suffering from biploar. It's a mentally disorder illness, that require such Person to frequently take his/her pills on a regular bases.

I will advice u be careful with such Person, at times she might attempt commiting suicide or killing u while u are far asleep.

If u are planning marrying such Person, have a rethink because in the long run, she is capable of destroying everything u guys must have invested including ur kids

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by saintneo(m): 6:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:
I met a girl five months ago. She is a graduate, in her late 20s and very beautiful. Being that I am eagerly looking for a girl to marry, I made my intention known to her immediately we met. She did not say ''yes'' or ''no'' but rather advised that we should let the relationship run its natural course as answer will come naturally.

Being that she's beautiful, sexy and both of us are no longer kids, we allow sex to take place in the relationship. Although I like the sex part of it, but I observe that she reacts differently to me, as in she reacts in a particular way in one part of the month and in opposite way in the remaining part of the month.

For about two weeks in a month, she will be too friendly, lovely, demands less in terms of materials thing, cares much more, and above all demands for too much sex to the extent that I begin to wonder if she is human.

For the other two weeks, she is opposite of what she exhibited earlier. This is when she will recognize my supposed flaws like not being a fashion freak, not concerned about her materials needs, etc. She will never allow me to even kiss her and she prefers we see each other less this period. This is the period she will even prefer traveling out of the state to buy goods for her business. Towards the end of this ''two weeks sojourn'' there will be gradual change of attitude and the whole things will become normal again.

I have been trying to know why these changes but could still not be able to get reasonable answers. She is from Edo State while I am Ondo's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuXiZn50Pyk

Lyrics

With her smile as sweet as a warm wind in summer She's got me flying like a bird in a bright June sky And then just when she thinks that I've got her number Brings me down to the ground with her wintry eye That's my baby She can be all four seasons in one day And when the nighttime comes with no interference To our warm summer love with all its charms But like a thoroughbred horse she can turn on a sixpence And I find that I'm back in Mistress Winter's arms That's my baby She can be all four seasons in one day How will I know? How can I tell? Which side of the bed she takes when the day begins She can be kind She can be cruel She's got me guessing like a game show fool She can change her mind like she changes her sweaters From one minute to the next it's hard to tell She blows hot and cold just like stormy weather She's my gift from the Lord or a fiend from hell That's my baby She can be all four seasons in one day Watching the weatherman's been no good at all Winter, spring, summer, I'm bound for a fall There are no long term predictions for my baby She can be all four seasons in one day How will I know? How can I tell? Which side of the bed she takes when the day begins She can be kind She can be cruel She's got me guessing like a game show fool If it's a sunny day I take my umbrella Just in case the raindrops start to fall You could say that I'm just a cautious fellow I don't want to be caught in a sudden squall That's my baby She can be all four seasons in one day That's my baby She can be all four seasons in one day.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by oshorstan(f): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:

If my girl sees this she will think am the one who wrote it. Exactly what am going through. She has same characters , she's In Edo n am serving @ ondo Ikare Akoko.. pls bear with her

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by kenx1(m): 6:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Hormonal imbalance
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by godofuck231: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2017
cummando:

Receive sense
grin lol
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by vivie01(f): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2017
rerhji:
first two weeks, she knws u ve nt seen alert so she understands nd she bear with u............third week she keeps showing u signs in advance mk e no come as shock when alert enters....

fourth week........no kissing, no touching since alert mst av shown without some cash........free promo don end till nxt month

I cant but lol at this comment. You guys are just something else cheesy
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:

It is applicable to most girls when on heat. Hope you understand what i mean.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Manchidon: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:

Perhaps she is suffering from psychological disorder likely bipolar 2 with proof of clinical significant
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by unapologetic: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2017
Eniitan19:

Based on my experience with a lady that has chronic bipolar disorder; this is definitely not it. A change of mood can occur at anytime with someone that has bipolar and not a fixed period. I also once dated a girl between 2007 to 2008 that exhibited thesame character as your lady, and it was after we broke up that i found out she was always going to see other guys during the period she chats less and pick on every little things.

Hers wasn't monthly like your babe though... i think it was 2 weeks in every 8 weeks * my own experience*

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:50am On Oct 31, 2017
maybe you should talking to her. .maybe it's normal for her threat those ways and at those times. .well for me I will advice you observe her spiritual life more. .she may be seeing someone else that she gives attention for the other 2 weeks. .,.then n.a. u get the other 2 weeks. .ask deep into her family and ask a close friend or family member if they observe same in her characters. . .just watch well. .

www.valentine202.com
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by unapologetic: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Acidosis:

So you can't spot double dating at your age?

Your girl is only double dating.. It is absolutely normal to come up with all forms of excuses in order to concentrate on the other guy.

The moment she refused your marriage proposal in spite being in her late 20s, you should have gotten at least, a sign..

You're nothing but an assistant boyfriend. Her main boyfriend does an offshore job and that's why she's able to give you two weeks of her attention.

You also described her as a s ex freak. Isn't that the main reason she employed you to service her while her main boyfriend is away? No real s e x freak will reject a kiss from you for two weeks without a cogent reason!

Stop being ignorant...her mood isn't swinging.. moods don't swing for 2 weeks.

Just open your eyes and you will find the right answers to your questions. Her

You took the word out of me. There is no fixed period for mood swings. It can happen at anytime but this Dude's babe is definitely playing a fast one on him... i've been there.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by danieljessy: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

aaarrrrrrr zzzzzzzzzx
Night well dear.......
But u didn't end the story well

and they lived together happily .forever.........That how bed time stories end....
Of course,they sure would live happily ever after.
Good morning?
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by vicben27(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2017
I think is homonal change. from what i've being able to gather from my years of experience. ladies often have a change in behavior when they are close to seeing their period. my woman sometimes gets angry easily( nt profound dou) wants me to say am sorry even wen shez the one at fault. on the other hand shez all sweet wen shez ovulating n soo on. well you have to seat her down n let her knw about your observations n her mood swing. communication is very important if she Love's you enough she will adjust a little beat until everything is perfect. I don't believe shez cheating on you.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by vicben27(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Mood swing op
I call the sweet part ie ist week, when hormones are high, omo body go dey do u totorito or nwatiniti or shoki any one
That periods she needs sex she is getting close to her ovulation.... take easy ooh before you turn father by force
When she is not happy, progesterone are high, go and ask pregnant women how market that period. So the hormones are changing and she is changing. She must have lots of hormone in her body oohgrin
Lastly op, On no account shd u guys have sex again, do you hear me.......
# wait till you marry her # No sex before marriage#
Op did u get me.
Thank you.......
go tie him pricck nw! lol allow the guy to test what he wants to carry. marriage is a life time thing no going back once your in. mean while how will I want to buy gari n not test weather its sweet or soar . testing is necessary dear lol
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by bobonkiti101(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2017
londoner:

Are you being serious?

With all due respect I hope not because it means as an 'elder' you are yet to understand a woman's hormonal changes leading up to and during her mentration.

Please tell me you were not serious in you post.�

That lady is of the Marine Amazon Kingdom like wonder woman. she has been observed to fly from Edo to Abuja on two occasions. I'm just being my brothers keeper here angry

on a lighter note now...why are all the ladies in here desperately trying their best to justify this lady's weird behavior. she could be a psychopath. she ticks all the boxes.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Zhahovic(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
wolverine?
No Mystique.. the girl can change to anyone she wants
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2017
vicben27:
go tie him pricck nw! lol allow the guy to test what he wants to carry. marriage is a life time thing no going back once your in. mean while how will I want to buy gari n not test weather its sweet or soar . testing is necessary dear lol
our father and mothers did not test their garri yet they produce sweet marriage .....

Upon all our testing where has it lead us to.........Divorce in high level....

Dont u know if u test too much garri with these one mouth, confusion go set in which one is the best, when u buy the garri, that taste no be the real taste na wen u add milk, sugar and groundnut, u can't resist the taste..

So no sex before marriage........ U hear!!!!!!
Be a good boy and stop tasting garri.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Pchidexy(m): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Women are hell! Pleasing the devil is easier than pleasing a woman. I think what happens is this:

First 2 weeks of the month, your account is still full and you spend recklessly. Remember, women cherish people who recklessly spend on them.

2weeks later, you are careful with money. She also becomes careful with her love.

The love of a woman is proportional to the amount of money spent + the amount of servitude giving to her.

In short women are worse than devil. Flee from her.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by OdenKelechi(m): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2017
her problem is called "mental trips"...she unstable bro
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by bikefab(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Go and get the book "how to understand a woman" volume 5A, all these mood swings and attitudinal changes are explained in details there. Goodluck bro.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Skmoda360(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Jonathan:

Lol
THIS GUY IS SO STUPÎD grin

A sharp guyman would know that the other period is the time she meets with 'other guy'....

Use your brain man!
you are damn right.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by fidek(m): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2017
investigate and if she is seeing her period whenever the less romantic 2weeks start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner / 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.