Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (46075 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by omoolurla(m): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2017
macarasuprimontarebe.... My son the things wey I see is serious
...sontolaligaman go and observe 30days fasting and prayer Mon ri wi pe ogun mood swings ni a fin jaaaaaaaaa.. Call me on this line*********
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Arebay(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2017
Op calm down ,another guy owns the other two weeks.. Its like a shuffle.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by vicben27(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

our father and mothers did not test their garri yet they produce sweet marriage .....

Upon all our testing where has it lead us to.........Divorce in high level....

Dont u know if u test too much garri with these one mouth, confusion go set in which one is the best, when u buy the garri, that taste no be the real taste na wen u add milk, sugar and groundnut, u can't resist the taste..

So no sex before marriage........ U hear!!!!!!
Be a good boy and stop tasting garri.....
lol when you talk about divorce its a two way thing. I've heard of cases were married couple divorce after calibatin through courtship n after marriage dy discover they are not sexually compactable. the only way to truly stay off sex is if the couples are both virgins b4 marriage or better still the lady is still a virgin. as for me I've tested my gari, shez sweet n that's the only gari I'll be drinking for the rest of my life. lol
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2017
demefaboy:
Sharrap and move outa here biased animal. Cuz ur a gal u don't want to tell OP d truth. Ur busy posting rubbish abt PMS. U know nothing ur head is empty
Thank u very much and have a wonderful day

at least I know some thing enough to know that there is what is called politeness in making ur view known to people unlike u......

Don't even know ur reason for that rubbish quote above but nah u get ur mouth nah u can run it any how

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2017
greatseed:
Your english is confusing, pls work on it, thanks.

Tnx sir I will .

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by PharmSam(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2017
She is probably having hormonal changes/problems.
One part of the month a woman ovulates, during this period, she is prone to be very nice, sexy, honey and caring, on the contrary, the other part of the month, she menstruates, during which she is irritated with almost anything that comes in close proximity to her. For women that lacks discipline, they can outer abusive words during this period at slightest provocation.

So, my dear if you truly have plans for her, learn to understand her and give her your best. She can clso gradually adjust based on your approach.

#LoveDoctor
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by MrBasketball: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2017
Joyfuljoy87:
I think those are pms( pre menstrual syndrome ) they usually come up 2 weeks into menstrual circle, though it does not apply to all ladies. I go through this pms thing too, i can be very emotional, cranky, irritable, not feeling loved and all that. It has got nothing to do with mental health at all, normal ladies atuffs.
All you girls don't mind if she cheating.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2017
vicben27:
lol when you talk about divorce its a two way thing. I've heard of cases were married couple divorce after calibatin through courtship n after marriage dy discover they are not sexually compactable. the only way to truly stay off sex is if the couples are both virgins b4 marriage or better still the lady is still a virgin. as for me I've tested my gari, shez sweet n that's the only gari I'll be drinking for the rest of my life. lol
Stop tasting garri nah
Abstinence is the key ooh......
Ur body is the temple of holy spirit.....so keep it holy
Stay in grace don't allow ur prick to make u lose ur grace nah....
Since u have been tasting just stop nah e don doo ooh at least u have tasted enough nah
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2017
MrBasketball:
All you girls don't mind if she cheating.
And what if she is not cheating.....

Why is guy all having trust issue....

whenever some girls movement changes guys suspect cheating......
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by MrBasketball: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

And what if she is not cheating.....

Why is guy all having trust issue....

whenever some girls movement changes guys suspect cheating......
Because it is you peoples way.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
Of course,they sure would live happily ever after.
Good morning?
Good morning dear
How was ur nyt?

Hope u had wonderful dreams.....
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by MrBasketball: 7:37am On Oct 31, 2017
gykes:

Oga, leave this talk about 'last two weeks of the month' and pms. So because her mood swings are consistent in the last weeks of every month, pms is certainly the culprit? I hear you.

Have you thought of the possibility that the other guy the said lady might be seeing works offshore and comes home the last two weeks of every month?

Op I will advice you do your best to know her house and family. Because she may not be cheating on you, but in fact, cheating on her husband with you.
This might be true.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2017
MrBasketball:
Because it is you peoples way.

May be its the way of some u HV met..

But seriously why go into relationship with some one u can't trust

Trust is very vital in rship and u just get to start ooh, if u don't trust ur babe or boo pls kindly ditch them...

I trust my boo and he trust me so I don't see the reason cheating has ever been an issue for us
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by vicben27(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Stop tasting garri nah
Abstinence is the key ooh......
Ur body is the temple of holy spirit.....so keep it holy
Stay in grace don't allow ur prick to make u lose ur grace nah....
Since u have been tasting just stop nah e don doo ooh at least u have tasted enough nah
lol na small small I dy test am nw! once in 3months if don't test it she'll probably rape me. how can you tell a dog not to eat the born that he's used to! you wy dy talk are you nt sexually active? don't u get it once in a while? the mistake we make is that we spend most of our youthful days having boyfriends n girlfriends engaging in sex. then when it comes to time to get married we "remember the verse that says marriage is honorable with the bed remaining undefiled" let us tell our self's the Truth dear.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Tamakay(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2017
The answer to me is simple if not for the fact that you are producing your African mentality by trying to attach her behaviour to that of a witccfaft or Ogbanje etc.

Look at it, she does everything a girl will do for a guy in two weeks and she doesn't ask a dime in the process. Now that she has done her part in the first half of the month, she expect you to do your own part at the second half of the month.

My take is, if you truly love her, try do the things she is accusing you of and see the change of attitude. Don't forget here, she is giving you the ultimate which is sex and you too accept that you love that part most. So do the needful and stop reading meaning to her behaviour negatively.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by samguru(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2017
Guy mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove sharp sharp.

The lady will show you pepper when you eventually settle down with her.

Edo and Delta Babes are sexually insatiable grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2017
frankeinstein:
The fact that the 'mood swings' come in the last two weeks of the month is striking. It's usually one of the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
You're wrong. No woman menstruates on the last two weeks of each month, consistently. Cycle changes. Count 28days from the first day it starts and tell me if you'll have this theory you postulated?. That's even the more reason why mood wings aren't consistent in nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Roon9(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2017
mrdickhead:
I have a girl with that behavior and I have studied her very well,the worse is that during this period she less talk and give you any attention so when I notice it I will just give her space and after she will say why I am not talking to her lol.

op seems we are dating same girl ooo cheesy

What if na OP get the first 2 weeks and u the remaining weeks
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2017
vicben27:
lol na small small I dy test am nw! once in 3months if don't test it she'll probably rape me. how can you tell a dog not to eat the born that he's used to! you wy dy talk are you nt sexually active? don't u get it once in a while? the mistake we make is that we spend most of our youthful days having boyfriends n girlfriends engaging in sex. then when it comes to time to get married we "remember the verse that says marriage is honorable with the bed remaining undefiled" let us tell our self's the Truth dear.
I am not sexually active biko

and I never even prime for marriage, i still be small girl ooh
and I forgot an important part, I am proudly a Christian so I don't engage in such, not trying to be biased though
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by danieljessy: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Good morning dear
How was ur nyt?

Hope u had wonderful dreams.....
I couldn't sleep well na cos I was checking up on you
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Menzy86(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2017
What gives women the notion that only they are entitled to "mood swings?". To me the inability to control these swings is a sign of immaturity. We can't be laughing one minute and the next, unprovoked you start making trouble out of a trivial matter in the name of 'mood swing' and u expect me to accommodate? That's crap!
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Menzy86(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2017
What gives women the notion that only they are entitled to "mood swings?". To me the inability to control these swings is a sign of immaturity. We can't be laughing one minute and the next, unprovoked you start making trouble out of a trivial matter in the name of 'mood swing' and u expect me to accommodate? That's crap. Two of us will start swinging our moods since its now a see saw!
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by adolforce007: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2017
That's women character generally, they are the same...so bro is not only you, the best is when she starts showing those funny attitude just give her space and don't talk to her or contact her..just let her be...this people at times have evil spirit in them.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by vicben27(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

I am not sexually active biko

and I never even prime for marriage, i still be small girl ooh
and I forgot an important part, I am proudly a Christian so I don't engage in such, not trying to be biased though
with this fine face wy you carry so! well if your actually saying the Truth then thumb's up to you. as you get older you probably going to face a lot of pressure from guys. if you can, try to stay strong till your married. because once you get a test there no going back. good luck to ya
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mrdickhead: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Roon9:

What if na OP get the first 2 weeks and u the remaining weeks
lol just dey wonder grin
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2017
Zhahovic:

No Mystique.. the girl can change to anyone she wants
Mystique in the movie "days of our future hero right?
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by IamIBK: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizesther:
It's normal for females to Have this mood swings joor...
its not normal when it happens all the time...
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by safarigirl(f): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2017
NeeKlaus:
This is a normal mood swing that comes with their menstrual period. I experience it with almost all the girls I know. Though it's annoying but what can we do?
menstrual period for two weeks? Hian! Na una know where una dey find all these girls sha
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2017
frankeinstein:
The fact that the 'mood swings' come in the last two weeks of the month is striking. It's usually one of the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome

What the hell where you doing in biology class?!
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by NeeKlaus: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2017
safarigirl:
menstrual period for two weeks? Hian! Na una know where una dey find all these girls sha
Where did you see me mention "two weeks" in my post? I was talking about the mood swings that come with the menstrual cycle and not the duration.

Moh una dey calm down dey read sometimes.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Fourwinds: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
This is what we called mood swing.that time she distant herself from you is when she is on her dry period and it takes 11 to 14 days.secondly the time she need sexx like tomorrow no they is when she is on wet period lipsrsealed

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by jimcaddy(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Trying to understand women is like trying to write a PHD thesis. Women are so difficult to understand. You never know what they want. Always seem to have brain touch frequently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner / Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.