Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21570 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Diva20(f): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

Are you in anyway calling DayoK a looser? undecided grin grin grin

I see you tryna instigate something lol. Dayo love and I are cool. I'm just saying casual relationships happen naturally for cute people. You don't need to go that extra mile.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
dayokanu:

A good place to get casual relationships.

Plat, Its better to get him exposed so he wont feel awkward when u start showing him different styles

Dont worry, David is a fast learner cheesy

Diva 2.0:

Speed dating is for losers lol
Ive seen some on TV, many of them were good looking, men and women, some just do it for fun wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
i have a question, if u decided to have casual sex with a guy and u get pregnant, will u keep the baby? if ur answer is yes, will the guy have to pay child support? remember this was casual ooo
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2010
dayokanu:

Check the Young professional site in your city. Lemme help you out

Check this link http://www.yapclub.com/nyc/

Speed dating once a month its in every major city. These are working girls not INC(I Never Chop) girls.

And If you are not far from New Jersey try www.njyp.org.

Man shall not live by book alone

no thanks. grin
I find it easier to just talk to the "take home to mama" girls i see here. Make i chase this one finish.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Diva20(f): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2010
na2day?:

i have a question, if u decided to have casual intimacy with a guy and u get pregnant, will u keep the baby? if your answer is yes, will the guy have to pay child support? remember this was casual ooo

I don't think it matters. As long as it is his child, he has to pay for child support.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
Diva 2.0:

I don't think it matters. As long as it is his child, he has to pay for child support.

why? I thot it was just casual sex . . . no responsibilities attached.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
Diva 2.0:

the problem here is, it was casual and the guy might not be ready for a child and he was only doing the lady a favor anywayz, so why burden him with a child. if the guy tells her to abort the baby and she refuse why shld he pay child support, she wanted the baby not him. i am just trying to have an open mind abt all these remember  wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

why? I thot it was just casual intimacy . . . no responsibilities attached.

If you weren't smart enough to use protection, then you have to bear the burden of the risk you took.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Diva20(f): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

why? I thot it was just casual intimacy . . . no responsibilities attached.

No emotions or commitments attached. However, you are still responsible for your actions.

na2day?:

the problem here is, it was casual and the guy might not be ready for a child and he was only doing the lady a favor anywayz, so why burden him with a child. if the guy tells her to abort the baby and she refuse why shld he pay child support, she wanted the baby not him. i am just trying to have an open mind abt all these remember  wink

Then he should have used a condom. He can't be that silly not to know that if he nuts in her, she could get a baby. You can't come around and tell her to abort like it's nothing. If he doesn't want to be burdened with a child he should get a vasectomy.

eldee:

If you weren't smart enough to use protection, then you have to bear the burden of the risk you took.

Exactly!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

Diva 2.0:

No emotions or commitments attached. However, you are still responsible for your actions.

Then he should have used a condom. He can't be that silly not to know that if he nuts in her, she could get a baby. You can't come around and tell her to abort like it's not. If he doesn't want to be burdened with a child he should get a vasectomy.

ppl still get pregnant using rubber so what if that was the case and he guy wants an abortion and she refuses, what next?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Diva20(f): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
na2day?:

ppl still get pregnant using rubber so what if that was the case and he guy wants an abortion and she refuses, what next?

He pays for child support.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2010
Diva 2.0:

He pays for child support.

maybe those who think casual sex is ok should think twice about this. I cant tell you how sweet it is to sleep each nite knowing u're not going to get a pregnancy allegation in the morning.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Diva20(f): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

maybe those who think casual intimacy is ok should think twice about this. I cant tell you how sweet it is to sleep each nite knowing u're not going to get a pregnancy allegation in the morning.

In addition to the STDs and other fun stuff unprotected sex brings.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
na2day?:

Sue the effing condom company grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

maybe those who think casual intimacy is ok should think twice about this. I cant tell you how sweet it is to sleep each nite knowing u're not going to get a pregnancy allegation in the morning.

You don't have sex because of a 2% chance of getting a kid??
Then people shouldn't shag at all then.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Diva20(f): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

Yes then you can use the money to pay for the child support!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

good point!

Diva 2.0:

Yes then you can use the money to pay for the child support!

she is serious abt this child support. SAY NO TO THE SO CALLED CASUAL S3X!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by stz(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
I think anytn worth doing, should be done right. If sme1 needs a relationship, then he should go fulltime, i dont percieve anytn casual abt any relationship
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2010
Casual relationship=extremE fornication

grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

grin

i taught u well, good job kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2010
na2day?:

i taught u well, good job  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Hmmm thank u oncle how u doin dis fyne nite?smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
[size=13pt]You're saying R-U-B-B-I-S-H. . . . .absolutely Rubbish!! sad sad embarassed[/size]
Pweety4me:

grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You're saying R-U-B-B-I-S-H. . . . .absolutely Rubbish!!  sad sad embarassed[/size]
*Sings Satan shame on 2 u all power belong 2 jesus(x2)*
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hmmm thank u oncle how u doin dis fyne nite?smiley

doing alright sweetie, u? kiss kiss kiss

Pweety4me:

*Sings Satan shame on 2 u all power belong 2 jesus(x2)*

death! grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
na2day?:

doing alright sweetie, u?  kiss kiss kiss

Yes i'm gud 2. . . smileybecareful of dat acid rain 2morrow and throughout d week o i don't want u lookin like dat man in your pix. . . lipsrsealed tonguekiss your wifeylet 4 me. . . tongue  cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2010
Is it to do with thier african ego's??

ayettymama,i believe, it is very uncultured and shocking at the statement you made above,though not surprising. 'african ego'if a white man made such statement about you,how would you feel?am sure you would call the police,sue him and possibly get a compensation but you think its all right to address an african man that way,there is no other word for you other than you are a 'black racist'
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Yes i'm gud 2. . . smileybecareful of dat acid rain 2morrow and throughout d week o i don't want u lookin like dat man in your pix. . . lipsrsealed tonguekiss your wifeylet 4 me. . . tongue  cool

what acid rain?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Rastamann: 2:22am On Mar 24, 2010
There is nothing wrong for women to be sexually expressive, the guys should wake up and appreciate the fact that a lady expressing her love for a guy does not mean that she is despirate or possessed. Nothing is wrong with causal relationships except that it can end up as a true love relationship.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 2:33am On Mar 24, 2010
na2day?:

what acid rain? 
Acid rain is gonna fall did u not watch d news?we'll just cover-up and inform others dat are nto aware.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 2:38am On Mar 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Acid rain is gonna fall did u not watch d news?we'll just cover-up and inform others dat are nto aware.

acid rain will fall in which city?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 2:39am On Mar 24, 2010
Rastamann:

There is nothing wrong for women to be sexually expressive, the guys should wake up and appreciate the fact that a lady expressing her love for a guy does not mean that she is despirate or possessed. Nothing is wrong with causal relationships except that it can end up as a true love relationship.

obviously u didnt read the OP post and the various questions we have asked. i recommend u read 1st
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 2:40am On Mar 24, 2010
na2day?:

acid rain will fall in which city? 
Which country u dey?no dey ask me dis kind foo-lish questions ooo. . . lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Describe The Person You Would Never Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.