Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21473 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by madlady(f): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

looooooooool

o no he didnt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I left u for platti when i discovered your love for white girls!!!!!

*talk to the hand*

^^^^eh eh eh grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
this is quite interesting. . . . . . .

hmmmmmm

so whats the problem with u guys now-- is it that some women have no time for u or some women #justwannabangdoe??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
jaquan:

just saw this thread, shocked shocked so my ayetty is a cheerful giver cool cool

cool, now i know who the main chick would be (my plat kiss) and the side one!

kiss kiss kiss

ayettymama:

looooooooool

*talk to the hand*

blah the darker the berry the sweeter the juice grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
how dark is a white gyal??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
Condom:

my nigga that's the bottom line. the nigerian bitches don't have balls. bitches don't have the balls to go all out to point blank tell you some sh't like that. i'll take stock in the white bitches, they can say that. even some black american bitches that don't give a Bleep can tell you that point blank. these nigerian ragheads, no way. bunch of noisemaking nonsense spitting bitches that only blame men for their nonsense.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaquan(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

looooooooool

*talk to the hand*

grin grin grin cheesy

i only got real love for my naija sisters! y u given up on me, tongue cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
'cheerful giver' what does that mean

kaii i soo do not like the soundathat!  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Post
I dont do casual SEXX cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
jaquan:

grin grin grin cheesy

i only got real love for my naija sisters! y u given up on me,  tongue cheesy

platti still loves u

she was defendin u naa

me inno get time for white women competition!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaquan(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

'cheerful giver' what does that mean

kaii i soo do not like the soundathat!  angry angry angry angry angry

its nothing bad hun, it means u have a very given heart, grin cheesy kiss
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2010
jaquan:

its nothing bad hun, it means u have a very given heart, grin cheesy kiss

grin grin grin grin

blessed it is to give than to recieve cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
o gawd

platti see hw ur man is finishin me for here

kaiiiiii

if i spot u in NYC ur in trouble!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaquan(m): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
platinumnk:

grin grin grin grin

blessed it is to give than to recieve cheesy
i think i found my soulmate grin grin grin cheesy

@yetty
lol, if and when u see me at NYC iits all going to be hugs and kisses kiss shocked
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
na ah

u have called me a cheerful giver angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
I'm all for casual relationships.
The key is to cut out communication.

According to the Legend

The rules of how to keep a girl you're seeing FROM being your girlfriend are the same rules as the ones for gremlings.
1. Never get them wet. (No showers)
2. Keep them away from sunlight.(Only see them at nite)
3. Never feed them aftermidnight.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by madlady(f): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2010
A vampire. lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
eldee:

According to the Legend

The rules of how to keep a girl you're seeing FROM being your girlfriend are the same rules as the ones for gremlings.
grin grin grin grin

LMFAO

Can you kindly explain further what each point really mean for those of us who r not familiar with THE LEGEND grin cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2010
eldee:

I'm all for casual relationships.
The key is to cut out communication.

According to the Legend

grin grin grin grin

ur not serious one kobo!!!

what rule will go for guys then??

to sop them from giving me trouble??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
TOPE2000!:

LMFAO

Can you kindly explain further what each point really mean for those of us who r not familiar with THE LEGEND grin cheesy

Aiite . . . I'll help you mere mortals.

Rule 1: Never get them wet - If you let her sleep-over till she starts taking a shower in your house, she'll end up ''forgetting'' her toothbrush and stuff like that. . . so you call a cab for her immediately after sex.

Rule 2: Keep them away from sunlight - Never meet up in the day, because then you don't get to say 'your place or mine'. Dates at nite are more likely to end up with sex and no time for B.S talks.

Rule 3: Never feed them after midnight, you never, ever have breakfast with her . . . they tend to give women a sense of aftercare.

ayettymama:

your not serious one kobo!!!

what rule will go for guys then??

to sop them from giving me trouble??

Hmmn. . . remember I didn't make these rules, the Legend did.
But I'll see what I can get for you.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
who is the legend??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
jaquan:

i think i found my soulmate grin grin grin cheesy

LOL ME too kiss kiss kiss

grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 12:00am On Mar 23, 2010
Jquan has just found his

platti found hers a while ago!!!

yetty just found eyecandi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

who is the legend??

The Legend?? It's one of those guides every smart guy has.
You know how we have the guy-code, the player's manual, the player's player's manual, then we have The Legend. cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 12:03am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

Jquan has just found his

platti found hers a while ago!!!

yetty just found eyecandi grin grin grin grin grin

yes na, come and throw naira for us grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 12:03am On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

The Legend?? It's one of those guides every smart guy has.
You know how we have the guy-code, the player's manual, the player's player's manual, then we have The Legend. cheesy cheesy

Ori legend o pe cheesy tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 12:04am On Mar 23, 2010
lolz

1look 1dollar!!

i pray the white gyals dont turn up to ur wedding  tongue

lolz

eldee mite as well write one for the ladies then!!

titled; men that cant handelit
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

1look 1dollar!!

i pray the white gyals dont turn up to your wedding  tongue

lolz

I should actually . . . but then it goes against the Act 45 Section 1 of the Guy Code. cheesy cheesy

I'll see what I can do wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

1look 1dollar!!

i pray the white gyals dont turn up to your wedding tongue

lolz

Thats why you dont give men head!
cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Ori legend o pe cheesy tongue

Hmmn . . .  angry angry angry grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2010
lolz

plati wat does that have to do with it??

lol eldee

ill write it then

grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

grin

Any man you dont want attached dont give him any. simple wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

lol eldee

ill write it then

grin

That's the problem, we can't let a chic write it because they are slaves to emotions.
Anger, rejection, love, hate, infatuation . . . you chics can't keep a clear head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help / Free Mtn Cheat..*131*205# / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.