Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,138 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21556 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 2:29am On Mar 23, 2010
I wish we had a world that was intimacy-free!. . .cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 23, 2010
Alot less complication and alot more love to give.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 2:31am On Mar 23, 2010
stillwater:

That was just a tactic to know the guy better and you know it. You know she was shy. grin grin grin grin grin
Sauron what can 10k do? These girls change hairstyles, clothes and bags frequently, that is money o.

10K will do a lot cos they are sleeping-with 20 men in the same period.

There are no good girls anymore according to you, remember?

Of course, there are righteous babes albeit FEW.

The good girls wont go near the parties or gathering you are likely to visit. Change your orientation. tongue

Grave mistake!!!
Good girls rush me like akara. grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 2:35am On Mar 23, 2010
spoilt

i owe u

feee drinks in my bar for life!!!

kaiiii

its really unbelievable men reason like this in this day and age!!

even JQ suprised me with his phrase
sha sha

i think its safe to assume most of them were born and bred in naija

they will still hold certain mentalities
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 2:35am On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Alot less complication and alot more love to give.

Yes o my sista and no more b*stards of a child. . .lolzlipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by spoilt(f): 2:36am On Mar 23, 2010
where are you? I must buy u a drink

@ platinumnk,
the land of the free.  wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 2:36am On Mar 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

I wish we had a world that was intimacy-free!. . .cheesy lipsrsealed

boo, then all the women will perish, because according to nigerian men thats our only purpose? undecided
spoilt:

@ platinumnk,
the land of the free. wink

Pay pal? grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 2:37am On Mar 23, 2010
@ayett u seem not 2 be able 2 get jq's name out of your typo's i hope no problem o. . .i hope he didn't get 2 u i'm sure there was meant 2 be a lot of humour in his comment since u guys r cool like dat.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 2:40am On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

boo, then all the women will perish, because according to nigerian men thats our only purpose? undecided

So u no know how 2 greet ur cousin again?undecided abeg my friend kneel down there because u dey follow big man u think say u fit out grow me we'll u lied oya!angry ;P
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 2:40am On Mar 23, 2010
lolz

no his comment just suprised me!!

for one that dates white women he sure got the words twisted!!neeeeways

anyways i dont blame him

pweety which kan talk be that??

i will prob be a nun in a world that has no sex

men will be absolutely pointless!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 2:42am On Mar 23, 2010
Pple will be more work driven & ambitious without dat era of s-x s-x s-x. . . u know?undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 23, 2010
We seem to have alot of Cave men im surprised they are not already dragging their gfs/wife by the hair.

[size=20pt]CAVE MEN/NEANDERTHALS, THE 2ND CENTURY CALLED AND THEY WANT YOU ALL BACK.[/size]
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 23, 2010
What did the Jaqs say?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 2:45am On Mar 23, 2010
he called me a 'cheerful giver'

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

then said ill be his side piece

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

all because i dont like wasting time lolz
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 2:46am On Mar 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

Pple will be more work driven & ambitious without dat era of s-x s-x s-x. . . u know?undecided

**prostrates on the floor**  forgive me oo embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ebonyeyes:

We seem to have alot of Cave men im surprised they are not already dragging their gfs/wife by the hair.

[size=20pt]CAVE MEN/NEANDERTHALS, THE 2ND CENTURY CALLED AND THEY WANT YOU ALL BACK.[/size]

LWKMD grin grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

What did the Jaqs say?

he said she cheerfully gives smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 2:47am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

he called me a 'cheerful giver'

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

then said ill be his side piece

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

all because i dont like wasting time lolz

xcheer up! cry cry

**hugs** u know he didnt mean it like that undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 2:47am On Mar 23, 2010
yea he did
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 23, 2010
If you are a cheerful giver then what about all those little white girls they pick up on Friday nights? undecided undecided Oh I forgot its one rule for one and another for the other, just like they turn up their noses at obese black women but date the nastiest obese non-black women. Damn shame this race of men need help.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 2:51am On Mar 23, 2010
@Ayet but Y do u care?because u like him?or because him fyne?undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 2:51am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

yea he did

no he didnt sad
Ebonyeyes:

If you are a cheerful giver then what about all those little white girls they pick up on Friday nights? undecided undecided Oh I forgot its one rule for one and another for the other, just like they turn up their noses at obese black women but date the nastiest obese non-black women. Damn shame this race of men need help.
heheheheh  grin

men angry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 2:54am On Mar 23, 2010
lolz

im very sure jq was jokin

pweety-- i expected more from such beauty!

dont realy care wat the trolls are sayin

they even confessed to sleepin with prostitutes!

ebony u are right

because im black i must also submit to the stereotype

be banging a broke man for free and start cryin wen he dont buy me roses on valentines day!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Donvilo(m): 2:58am On Mar 23, 2010
^^^^^ cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 2:58am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

im very sure jq was jokin

pweety-- i expected more from such beauty!

dont realy care wat the trolls are sayin

they even confessed to sleepin with love-peddlers!

ebony u are right

because im black i must also submit to the stereotype

be banging a broke man for free and start cryin wen he dont buy me roses on valentines day!

Lolz how do u mean?wat did i say wrong?oya correct me teacher!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 2:59am On Mar 23, 2010
i mean jq is too fine to be sayin such??

abi??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 3:00am On Mar 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

Lolz how do u mean?wat did i say wrong?oya correct me teacher!

no she meant jq is beautiful and she expected more, but im sure he was joking, unlike these dunce caps on NL grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 23, 2010
A.Mama

Dont take everything you read here literally, I think some say things for a reaction. As for Jaqa he looks like "one of them ya know the Taio Cruz kind"
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by UcheUwadi(m): 3:00am On Mar 23, 2010
Interesting concept. I do not believe in a 'casual' relation. Relationships should be taken seriously, since you are playing with a person's emotions. When dealing with someone's emotion's, you have to be very careful.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 3:02am On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

no she meant jq is beautiful and she expected more, but im sure he was joking, unlike these dunce caps on NL grin grin grin
O ok  my bad i was wondering wat d hell just happened. . .ahahacheesy grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 3:03am On Mar 23, 2010
taio cruz has sinned

he should have known betta than to cross a black woman!!

ebony will neva allow that man rest!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

ebony ur very right!!

i was tellin plati she didnt believe me!!

but we must still support them at the wedding!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 3:04am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

i mean jq is too fine to be sayin such??

abi??
Sometimes u know not all of us can have d best of both worlds. . .lolz undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 3:04am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

taio cruz has sinned

he should have known betta than to cross a black woman!!

ebony will neva allow that man rest!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

ebony your very right!!

i was tellin plati she didnt believe me!!

but we must still support them at the wedding!

cry cry cry cry grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 23, 2010
Yes we should support them but let her not come crying to us when he runs off with a less attractive, weighty non-blacky grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.