Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21475 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 12:18am On Mar 23, 2010
im not??

im very simple

i dont like men tongue

kaii plati unno u mite b right??

my frend actually told me summin similar
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 12:19am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

kaii plati unno u mite b right??

my frend actually told me summin similar

I know im right cool stay away! grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 12:19am On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

Any man you dont want attached dont give him any. simple wink

Really? undecided
The men i knw wont get attached cuz u give good head or not, infact i knw men that just have chics to give them head but they are never serious with these kind of chics. lipsrsealed They are just known as headmistress grin cheesy grin

A man will attach if he REALLY loves you, head or no head. cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

im not??

im very simple

i dont like men tongue

Hate is a very strong emotion. . . see what I'm saying??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

shocked shocked shocked I hope women dont read this.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2010
ah ah

did i say hate??

why u men like  findin emotion in everything?

like i said

when a woman doesnt have time for games the men are all shocked

wats the biggie??

plati u online??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Really? undecided
The men i knw wont get attached cuz u give good head or not, infact i knw men that just have chics to give them head but they are never serious with these kind of chics. lipsrsealed They are just known as headmaster grin cheesy grin

A man will attach if he REALLY loves you, head or no head. cool

Theres a difference, I cant explain.
When you seek it, then you already know, I told her not to give him none, it doesnt benefit her anyway  cheesy

davidylan:

shocked shocked shocked I hope women dont read this.

cant hide the truth grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by debosky(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

Even till Christ's second coming, women will still be giving it up to men who don't want to be attached.

That is the fact of the matter.

LOL @ headmistresses  grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2010
debosky:

Even till Christ's second coming, women will still be giving it up to men who don't want to be attached.

LOL @ headmistresses grin

You are misreading me, dont give it to men you dont want attached. This is to women. cheesy
Im not saying this is the primary reason, but dont do it cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

cant hide the truth grin grin

It is the hardest thing to get a naija girl to give until you show some level of commitment. I have no idea why this is so especially as such women arent averse to straight up sex or some handling anyway. There's very little diff.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2010
debosky:

LOL @ headmistresses  grin

Exactly what i am tryin to say. wink
To think men will get attached cuz of head? then i guess men will marry girls that allows super-perversion. grin cheesy

@plat

Are u sayin, dont give head to men women doesnt want to be attached with??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

You are misreading me, dont give it to men you dont want attached. This is to women.  cheesy

that depends on how good you are though.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

ah ah

did i say hate??

why u men like  findin emotion in everything?

like i said

when a woman doesnt have time for games the men are all shocked

wats the biggie??

plati u online??

You said, 'I don't like men' . . .that's hate.

platinumnk:

You are misreading me, dont give it to men you dont want attached. This is to women.  cheesy

I think men that hold on after you do down on them are just attached to the head and not to the chic.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 12:30am On Mar 23, 2010
hehehehehehe

plati

'no more superhead then'

abeg plati u can talk fro mtoday till tommorow

the same men are there accusing me of lying

they think everywomen cries cos a man wont take her out

or buy her roses

kaii im done wit this mentality!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 12:30am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@plat

Are u sayin, dont give head to men women doesnt want to be attached with??

Yes. There is more than what attaches a man, but if a woman defintely doesnt want attachmen from a man, she should never give him any.

Not saying the guy will attache perse' but it is a very good preventive measure.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 12:31am On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

I think men that hold on after you do down on them are just attached to the head and not to the chic.

Reason why they known as just headmistress. grin cheesy

@plat
Oh, now i get you n i agree wink
dnt give head to men, u knw u r both goin nowhere. giving head is quite a big thing but to some girls it aint lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 12:32am On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

[b]It is the hardest thing to get a naija girl to give until you show some level of commitment. [/b]I have no idea why this is so especially as such women arent averse to straight up intimacy or some handling anyway. There's very little diff.

I disagree. Naija babes are cheerful givers but they are great pretenders.
If you look beyond the facade they put on, they are freaking easy to get.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

I disagree. Naija babes are cheerful givers but they are great pretenders.
If you look beyond the facade they put on, they are freaking easy to get.

Really? you must be meeting the nice ones . . . its relatively easier to get a whitey to give you than the naija girls.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 12:35am On Mar 23, 2010
^Lmao!i no fi shout eh eh. . .cheesy

Wait my baby daviD so na u. . .hmmmlipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 12:37am On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

Really? you must be meeting the nice ones . . . its relatively easier to get a whitey to give you than the naija girls.

Dont blv everything u read. Naija babes are not cheap at all.
i dont know sauron find his own babes but i knw no CLASSY babe will be cheap.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Not cheap . . . but when you get it, it's a blank cheque.
I thought everyone knew that undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2010
hmmmmm

how

#ishegonnabangdoe has turned into all this irrelevancy is beyond me??

now JQ is goin to be punished for callin me a cheerful giver!

i was here asking why my jumpoff is givin me problem and u have turned it into hed debate!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

Naija babes are cheerful givers. Don't let their facade deceive you.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2010
They are giving it now and you guys are calling them cheap?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

And yet London boys go to Naija and they bang 17 different babes in a fortnight.

I think we need to define the word "CHEAP" here.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Naija babes are cheerful givers. Don't let their facade deceive you.

Its not that they dont give but it usually takes a great deal of pressure. I doubt nigerian girls (i cant speak for those born and raised in foreign countries) are such cheerful givers.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 12:46am On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

Not cheap . . . but when you get it, it's a blank cheque.
I thought everyone knew that undecided

*roll eyez* angry tongue
some girls might be blank cheques but not all cool
u guys need to stop dealin with peckham n hackney chics. shior grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 23, 2010
And yet London boys go to Naija and they bang 17 different babes in a fortnight.

Maybe they are trying to be sexually liberated like their counterparts. Is that not what you guys want?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

well the reason is right there in your comment.

London - Naija . . . every girl is looking for a free ticket to a good life. I'm sure they will give you head 24/7 as long as you can promise them such.
Besides it depends on the girl, i'm sure a naija girl with a foreign passport would not be so willing to dash you head even if you came from the moon.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 12:48am On Mar 23, 2010
u guyss are funny

yes i also wonder

why nigerian girls like that imported cock

my cuzin just gysted me on that shizz--

girl traveled all the way from lagos to abija to have a sip of him??

im still baffled??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 12:48am On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

London - Naija . . . every girl is looking for a free ticket to a good life. I'm sure they will give you head 24/7 as long as you can promise them such.
Besides it depends on the girl, i'm sure a naija girl with a foreign passport would not be so willing to dash you head even if you came from the moon.

Amen
If we are talking abt naija chics in naija then . . . . . .oh yea
intimacy is like drinking water to them cheesy
i thot sauron was talking abt naija chics oversea.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

The ones with a foreign passport are even worse cos they know what it takes to survive abroad with em taxes and numerous bills.
I have been to Naija several times and the state of mind of our Naija babes is disgusting.

davidylan:

Its not that they dont give but it usually takes a great deal of pressure. I doubt nigerian girls (i cant speak for those born and raised in foreign countries) are such cheerful givers.

I think you need to spend this summer in Lagos.
2 weeks will convince you Naija babes are cheerful givers.

TOPE2000!:

i thot sauron was talking abt naija chics oversea.

Na wa o. . . . .So you are saying Naija chics in Naija are not Nigerian babes again OR there are no CLASSY babes in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending / Free Mtn Cheat..*131*205# / See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.