Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21551 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

Brof i have NEVER so far in my life see a woman that will stick to Casual intimacy,there's absolutely no way u keep having a nookie esp if it's really GOOD that they won't emotionally get attached.

nah . . . just allow the lies and pretense here to go on. grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

In most scenerios is ladies that can't keep to the casual Sexx rule,@least saves us spending val together,buying flowers,tryna be romantic,no need fakin if u r bored of the nookie.

no mind dem jare

Akainzo:

Hmmm, had quite a good time reading all through the posts. Been quite a laugh the different opinions.

For me, well, my experience with this kinda things have been a little funny, there's been 5 types of outcome

1. The babe starts to enjoy it (and you) and then spoils it by demanding to be treated like a gf
2. The babe does not understand that being casual any one of us can walk out or opt out of the game at any time
3. It starts getting too regular. (I do fancy that a casual relationship is a dessert you can have, not a regular meal)
4. The s3x ain't worth the trouble.
5. Sometimes I do get to start liking the babe, so I move on (that ain't allowed in a casual, so I solve it! grin)

i concur!

follypimpi:

Below Average to be precise,FACT !!!!.

lmao  grin grin grin i was just trying my best to be nice  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

Brof i have NEVER so far in my life see a woman that will stick to Casual intimacy,there's absolutely no way u keep having a nookie esp if it's really GOOD that they won't emotionally get attached.

feel sorry for your sexlives, yall never been pussywhipped grin grin grin

grin

@topic- smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

u dey mind them. i heard of one poor igbo guy that paid a girl to marry him just for papers, the yeye boy was working very hard at various odd jobs, now the girl says she is in love with him and if he does not accept her she will blow the whistle, imagine!

davidylan:

lol you hit the nail on the head.

Its easier to say "i dont like men" on a thread . . . lets see how you deal with it in real life. I'm sure if there was some cute, responsible, well-to-do dude hounding them they wont say no.

they will move into his place b4 the guy can say Jack Robinson  grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

lol you hit the nail on the head.

Its easier to say "i dont like men" on a thread . . . lets see how you deal with it in real life. I'm sure if there was some cute, responsible, well-to-do dude hounding them they wont say no.

Imagine u wowo whoelse would ur likes attract ?? Cute,responsible fly chics dont hve time to create thread sef,cos Men r huntin em down.Is the likes that have a Love Machine as a partner that scream out loud.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

Imagine u wowo whoelse would your likes attract ?? Cute,responsible fly chics dont hve time to create thread sef,cos Men r huntin em down.Is the likes that have a love machine as a partner that scream out loud.

death! grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaybee3(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2010
Follypimpi shocked shocked
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

Nah so we see am oooo undecided
Small time now, they'all come here and say that ain't the case.
Who do they think they are kidding? undecided

follypimpi:

Below Average to be precise,FACT !!!!.
na2day?:

lmao  grin grin grin i was just trying my best to be nice  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Well y'all know this Internet 'Miss World's' plenty for NL nau grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

Imagine u wowo whoelse would your likes attract ?? Cute,responsible fly chics dont hve time to create thread sef,cos Men r huntin em down.Is the likes that have a love machine as a partner that scream out loud.

And again, Nairaland men commit Adhominems.
Reality speaks far different.  undecided

Makes you wonder o grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

Oh Bwoi that wan harsh ooooo grin grin grin grin grin

You wan kill me for hia abi? undecided grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

feel sorry for your sexlives, yall never been pussywhipped grin grin grin

grin

Actually is not a GAME,if i like sum1 i will be open and if they worth being in a relationship,i wld go for it gladly. then Seexx can come in later when she's ready and find me worthy of it.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chamotex(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
Casual relationships? . . . May Sango bless the founder cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chamotex(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

Actually is not a GAME,if i like sum1 i will be open and if they worth being in a relationship,i wld go for it gladly. then Seexx can come in later when she's ready and find me worthy of it.

Don't be lying on this thread boy angry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaybee3(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
folly trying to be all smooth.
we all know it ain't going down like dat shocked shocked
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
chamotex:

Don't be lying on this thread boy angry

Hahaha See yeye boi,if she can hold her ground i wont force her now.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2010
We also have a few internet studs and male models too you just have to check the threads/posts created by them daily. This place makes me laugh.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2010

There was somthing FineCocoa said in that Jaquan thread that comes to mind:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=409144.msg5665261#msg5665261

And im out cheesy

Ebonyeyes:

We also have a few internet studs and male models too you just have to check the threads/posts created by them daily. This place makes me laugh.
grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chamotex(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2010
jay bee:

we all know it ain't going down like dat  shocked shocked

Dont mind him . . . why do you think he has [i]p[/i]imp in his name
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by KennyG6(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
any woman who openly advocates casual NSA relationship needs is either "damaged" emotionally or is giving "something" out, men on the other hand will do what most people do when you go to a car showroom, test drive the car and attempt to get away with not making any committment whatsoever, its sucks, unfortunately the cards are not evenly stacked
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

And again, Nairaland men commit Adhominems.
Reality speaks far different.  undecided

Makes you wonder o grin

I beg to differ love,i have said countless times Louis Vuitton bag will attract more classy,all cashed up customers than a Primark bag,so if you see the Primark bag crying out that is only broke/non-classy Asss customers that cops it,whose to blame the customers or the bag itself
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

There was somthing FineCocoa said in that Jaquan thread that comes to mind:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=409144.msg5665261#msg5665261

And im out cheesy

grin
Girl I cant read all that sh1t just summarise it tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
jay bee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh my days Gadddddddayyyuuuum
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

I beg to differ love,i have said countless times Louis Vuitton bag will attract more classy,all cashed up customers than a Primark bag,so if you see the Primark bag crying out that is only broke/non-classy Asss customers that cops it,whose to blame the customers or the bag itself

You are attacking the poster not the Issue.  I know this may not fit, but there was an episode on TV where a couple shared a casual relationship, and the guy up and proposed, but the chick didnt want anything serious.

Just admit you guys get whipped and its all good cheesy

Ebonyeyes:

LOL just read the last two lines grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I ain't denying that wink
However the no of Internet 'Beauty Queens' far outhweight the the few Internet studs grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chamotex(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Basically the girl was saying most NL guys are not fine . . . . . . compared to the girls
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by KennyG6(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
chamotex:

Basically the girl was saying most NL guys are not fine . . . . . . compared to the girls
SHE IS DELUDING herself
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
chamotex:

Thats not all she said! lol Keep reading Ebony! grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

You are attacking the poster not the Issue.  I know this may not fit, but there was an episode on TV where a couple shared a casual relationship, and the guy up and proposed, but the chick didnt want anything serious.

Just admit you guys get whipped and its all good cheesy
LOL just read the last two lines grin

I am not in anyway attacking the poster,who be the poster sef ?
Thats 1 in a millie case,Most times the girl always ruin the party.I just hve never met a woman that would not start hving feelings after a while,thats a FACT.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

I ain't denying that wink
However the no of Internet 'Beauty Queens' far outhweight the the few Internet studs grin grin grin
Really? I always see threads like "Oh my God what can I do? women all want me or I get girls like crazy, they always approach me or I have s3xed 2000 girls across the globe, im a certified stud"  grin grin grin We usually get one of those everyday but I cant recall any females starting threads like that, I think the ladies here are quite modest actually. The stunning guys are the laid back the ones that look like truck are the ones always shouting. grin grin grin

chamotex:

Thanks.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh my days Gadddddddayyyuuuum

No mind em jare.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
jay bee:

Chie,u of all people,you know am a very Good boi !!!!!!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chamotex(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
Kenny_G:

SHE IS DELUDING herself

Yes she is

Ebonyeyes:

Thanks.

She then said most of these guyz are always trying to hit on the girls on fb, emai; and yim . . . and she's got names as evidence

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.