Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21474 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

*roll eyez* angry tongue
some girls might be blank cheques but not all cool
u guys need to stop dealin with peckham n hackney chics. shior grin

C'mon . . . it's true.
It's just the activation energy a guy needs . . . after the threshold, she'll do anything.
It's usually hard to get in, but after that, voila.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

well the reason is right there in your comment.

London - Naija . . . every girl is looking for a free ticket to a good life. I'm sure they will give you head 24/7 as long as you can promise them such.
Besides it depends on the girl, i'm sure a naija girl with a foreign passport would not be so willing to dash you head even if you came from the moon.

+1

TOPE2000!:

Reason why they known as just headmistress. grin cheesy

@plat
Oh, now i get you n i agree wink
dnt give head to men, u knw u r both goin nowhere. giving head is quite a big thing but to some girls it aint lipsrsealed cheesy
wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 12:53am On Mar 23, 2010
tope ur chattin bull

lols

when its always bein said inhibitions are lower dwn here!

its back home u will find a woman who wont give it to u for diamonds

first mention of dia dwn here

married womens pants are down!!!!

but then agen yall gna have to start another thread for ths debate
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 12:53am On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

C'mon . . . it's true.
It's just the activation energy a guy needs . . . after the threshold, she'll do anything.

But that doesnt make her a cheerful giver?
But naija chics in naija are another case entirely grin cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 12:56am On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

tope your chattin bull

lols

when its always bein said inhibitions are lower dwn here!

its back home u will find a woman who wont give it to u for diamonds

first mention of dia dwn here

married womens pants are down!!!!

but then agen yall gna have to start another thread for ths debate

Honey u r chatting crap wink
go back to naija and see for urself
even married ppl in naija are cheatin on each other n there is nothing wrong
Yes i said it, most naija babes living in naija will do almost anything for money
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

C'mon . . . it's true.

Confirmed!

~Sauron~:

I think you need to spend this summer in Lagos.
2 weeks will convince you Naija babes are cheerful givers.

The final push i needed to plan a vacation for naija this yr.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 12:57am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

But that doesnt make her a cheerful giver?
But naija chics in naija are another case entirely grin cheesy

I never said they were cheerful givers, I just said they are really generous when they start giving grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

I never said they were cheerful givers, I just said they are really generous when they start giving grin grin grin

why shudnt she? una be bf n gf na? cheesy grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Honey u r chatting crap wink
go back to naija and see for urself
even married ppl in naija are cheatin on each other n there is nothing wrong
Yes i said it, most naija babes living in naija will do almost anything for money

So why were you arguing before when i said Naija chics are cheap?
By the same token, Naija babes in diaspora will marry any animal for marriage. They are far cheaper than the so-called home-based Naija babes morally.
The ones here have the resources to chase and if you manage to promise em marriage by mistake after getting fellated, you don enter am.
Na only Naija babes dey call 100 times within 60 mins. . . .They will stalk from Boston to Budapest.

eldee:

C'mon . . . it's true.

Don't mind Tope jare. . . . .always ready to defend Naija babes like she's their Gani Fawehinmi.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2010
Again is that not what you guys want? Free sex. . .?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

By the same token, Naija babes in diaspora will marry any animal for marriage. They are far cheaper than the so-called home-based Naija babes morally.
The ones here have the resources to chase and if you manage to promise em marriage after getting fellated on, you don enter am.
Na only Naija babes dey call 100 times within 60 mins.

lol this one works 110% of the time.  grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 1:01am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

why shudnt she? una be bf n gf na? cheesy grin

Nah . . . she doesn't even have to be a gf, once you're in you're in.

The problem is that most guys think they need to promise heaven and earth to get in.
With Naija chics, it's chess.

stillwater:

Again is that not what you guys want? Free intimacy. . .?

Did you see anyone complaining?? Sauron visits Naija more times than a Virgin Nigeria hostess grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

The ones here have the resources to chase and if you manage to promise em marriage after getting fellated on, you don enter am.
Na only Naija babes dey call 100 times within 60 mins.
Don't mind Tope jare. . . . .always ready to defend Naija babes like she's their Gani Fawehinmi.

You are so wrong for that
Yes, some naija girls in naija will do anything for money but for girls here maybe if u guys dont lie so much. most babes wont be a cheerful giver as u thot. the prob with most girls is that we are very GULLIBLE, we blv ur lies very easily. This is why must most babes need to smarten up n open our eyes wella cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by kaypumpin2(m): 1:04am On Mar 23, 2010
Sauron,

It's the "plane" factor,a guy that's fresh outta the plane from Mozambique will bed more girls than a bank manager in naija  grin

BTW,am i that old school?please what's giving head and head-mistress? undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 1:04am On Mar 23, 2010
this thread has been noted

#reasonstostopbanginshippedmen!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 1:05am On Mar 23, 2010
stillwater:

Again is that not what you guys want? Free intimacy. . .?

Naija babes overdo their free-shagz abeg.
A friend of mine told me he summoned the gurl he met the previous day to bring her friends for 3some or 4some.
The babe was like. . . . . .I don't do such and the guy asked her to leave cos he's got many babes on his fone that will gladly accept the offer.

The babe thunk about it(seeing she was bound to lose some GB pounds), she called her friends ASAP and the deed was done.
I could only open ma mouth wide after hearing such rubbish.
I thank God all ma sisters are married - I pity those Naija boys working hands n knees in the diaspora thinking they have got this decent babe back home. . . . . . .99% of em are classic whores looking for the next pie to munch.

TOPE2000!:

Yes, some naija girls in naija will do anything for money

Evidence 1 of their cheapness.

but for girls here maybe if u guys dont lie so much. most babes wont be a cheerful giver as u thot. the prob with most girls is that we are very GULLIBLE, we blv your lies very easily.

Evidence 2 of their cheapness.

This is why must most babes need to smarten up n open our eyes wella cool

Ohhh. . . . .wait!
Now you concur they should smarten up and open their eyes?
If they are not cheap, why the advice?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 1:05am On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

Nah . . . she doesn't even have to be a gf, once you're in you're in.

The problem is that most guys think they need to promise heaven and earth to get in.
With Naija chics, it's chess.

Men like sauron, u mean? grin cheesy

davidylan:

lol this one works 110% of the time.  grin

i dont expect this from you david sad angry cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by kaypumpin2(m): 1:07am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Yes, some naija girls in naija will do anything for money but for girls here maybe if u guys dont lie so much. most babes wont be a cheerful giver as u thot. the prob with most girls is that we are very GULLIBLE, we blv your lies very easily. This is why must most babes need to smarten up n open our eyes wella cool
It's not a guy's fault that the girls believe everything including my dad owns the airport and my mum,the national stadium  tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 1:07am On Mar 23, 2010
kay_pumpin:

BTW,am i that old school?please what's giving head and head-mistress? undecided

You forgot Mutiu Adepoju?? grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

i dont expect this from you david sad angry cheesy

Most times men do this inadvertently. You think you'll marry her, you make promises . . . she gives you everything (well you give in return too) but things dont work out eventually. Bottomline is . . . once you promise a woman marriage . . . the rest is easy.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 23, 2010
Did you see anyone complaining?? Sauron visits Naija more times than a Virgin Nigeria hostess

But he's calling them cheap and nothing is said about the man. What if he's also one of the Naija girl's mugu? Naija men and the women are cheap. It should be like that.

Naija babes overdo their free-shagz abeg.
A friend of mine told me he summoned the gurl he met the previous day to bring her friends for 3some or 4some.
The babe was like. . . . . .I don't do such and the guy asked her to leave cos he's got many babes on his fone that will gladly accept the offer.

The babe thunk about it(seeing she was bound to lose some GB pounds), she called her friends ASAP and the deed was done.
I could only open ma mouth wide after hearing such rubbish.
I thank God all ma sisters are married - I pity those Naija boys working hands n knees in the diaspora thinking they have got this decent babe back home. . . . . . .99% of em are classic whores looking for the next pie to munch.

Poverty is a big issue there, remember.
But one thing I know is that if anyone is cheap is Naija men. They can do anything for sex.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 1:11am On Mar 23, 2010
kay_pumpin:

It's not a guy's fault that the girls believe everything including my dad owns the airport and my mum,the national stadium  tongue

Lol.
Thats why i said girls too shud smarten up n be wise
i swear i feel disgusted wen i hear of wat naija babes does with jand n yankee guys. embarassed embarassed embarassed

davidylan:

Most times men do this inadvertently. You think you'll marry her, you make promises . . . she gives you everything (well you give in return too) but things dont work out eventually. Bottomline is . . . once you promise a woman marriage . . . the rest is easy.

I understand that but i think women shudnt be fallin for this shiit anymore. its the oldest trick in the book.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 1:12am On Mar 23, 2010
**rolls eyez**

still water no mind these guys

they get what they go out lookin for

and when a grl turn arnd and goes

spare me the crap

they feel castrated!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 1:12am On Mar 23, 2010
stillwater:

But he's calling them cheap and nothing is said about the man. What if he's also one of the Naija girl's mugu? Naija men and the women are cheap. It should be like that.

Leave that Pharisee . . . this same Sauron goes to Lag with any single oppurtunity.
'I forgot my certificate', 'forgot my agbo' . . . 'I forgot my hairbrush, it's of sentimental value' grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 1:12am On Mar 23, 2010
stillwater:

I thunk the man is the one paying for the services.
How can the payer be cheap and the commodity so expensive? grin grin grin grin

Poverty is a big issue there, remember.
But one thing I know is that if anyone is cheap is Naija men. They can do anything for intimacy.

Poverty and Immorality are 2 parallel lines and this CHEAPNESS extends to Church.
The next time David goes back to his Church, i can guarantee him 7 Sisters in his Church will tell the Pastor they saw him in their dreams. grin

kay_pumpin:

Sauron,
It's the "plane" factor,a guy that's fresh outta the plane from Mozambique will bed more girls than a bank manager in naija  grin

This is a punch below the belt.
U mean a dude from Mozambique will bed sexy Naija women without hassles?

David, are you reading this? grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 23, 2010

Then why do men bring up the issue of trust when a women questions his motives when he says stuff like that?
It's hard to believe any man that utters the marriage thing.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 1:14am On Mar 23, 2010
@Sauron
Shut up jare tongue
Just because some women blv u guys lies doesnt mean she is cheap

Yes, most naija babes sleep with lots of guys cuz of poverty, some girls do it just because. . . . . .  those are the ones that are cheap in my opinion. cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Poverty and Immorality are 2 parallel lines and this CHEAPNESS extends to Church.
The next time David goes back to his Church, i can guarantee him 7 Sisters in his Church will tell the Pastor they saw him in their dreams. grin

This is a punch below the belt.
U mean a dude from Mozambique will bed sexy Naija women without hassles?

David, are you reading this? grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked grin grin Its happening here too . . .
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@Sauron
Shut up jare tongue

Yes, most naija babes sleep with lots of guys cuz of poverty, some girls do it just because. . . . . .  those are the ones that are cheap in my opinion. cool

My dear . . . even you know every woman (including you ma'am) has a price. wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 1:17am On Mar 23, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@Sauron
Shut up jare tongue

So you are using poverty as an excuse?
You want me to believe all the poor folks in Nigeria sleep around because they lack the resources.
Don't let God slap your mouth o. grin

eldee:

Leave that Pharisee . . . this same Sauron goes to Lag with any single oppurtunity.
'I forgot my certificate', 'forgot my agbo' . . . 'I forgot my hairbrush, it's of sentimental value' grin grin

Even Stilly knows i only go to Naija for business trips.
Me? Touch those HIV-infected Naija babes? Mbaaaaaaa. grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2010
some girls do it for wat tope??

finish ya sentecnce naa

wat makes them cheap??

cos u have said hackney girls are cheap

i want to hear the remains of ur theory
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Sauron1: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin Its happening here too . . .

Case Closed. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Free Mtn Cheat..*131*205# / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending / See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.