Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21564 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 3:09am On Mar 23, 2010
^^ with a becky!

cheerful giver!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 3:09am On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yes we should support them but let her not come crying to us when he runs off with a less attractive, weighty non-blacky grin grin grin grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry stop it jo embarassed embarassed embarassed
ayettymama:

^^ with a becky!

cheerful giver!!
cry cry cry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 3:13am On Mar 23, 2010
Ummm
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by madlady(f): 3:17am On Mar 23, 2010
sad
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 3:20am On Mar 23, 2010
Errrrembarassed
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by jaquan(m): 3:41am On Mar 23, 2010
@ayetty

i was just kiddin, really i was, grin there is nothing i appreciate more than a straight forward chick with class though wink cool

i actually understand where u are coming from, but we all being from naija there is always this double standard that unfortunately wont go away anytime soon.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 3:58am On Mar 23, 2010
@jaquan u r sowrri 4 ya self. . .see u made d poor gurl cry. . .undecided angry lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 4:24am On Mar 23, 2010
@ayettemommy -tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 4:28am On Mar 23, 2010
Lolz he just left rite about now.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

I go send a bottle of Jack Daniels come ya way,wa gba yiii.

better persin, how u dey jare? smiley smiley

ayettymama:

na2day you need help!

are en difficult to talk to or should a sleep with be difficult to get??

pls say what u no then get out! cos u dont no me and the sounds of it women like me!

pls not every woman needs bs!

nah, i dont need help but u on the other hand may very well be in need of serious help wink wink FYI: i dont intend to know u, sorry to burst ur bubble tongue tongue

Condom:

my nigga that's the bottom line. the nigerian bitches don't have balls. bitches don't have the balls to go all out to point blank tell you some sh't like that. i'll take stock in the white bitches, they can say that. even some black american bitches that don't give a Bleep can tell you that point blank. these nigerian ragheads, no way. bunch of noisemaking nonsense spitting bitches that only blame men for their nonsense.

i hear u bro grin grin

davidylan:

You summed up the entire thread in 3 lines.

just got tired of reading the BS. how are u doing? smiley smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
Why do I feel like the OP is deflecting, she is probably hounding some dude to come bang her and his attitude is pissing her off lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nautillus(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2010
Neva have i seen a guy say NO to . . .Out of this world. . . .wam bam thank you mam s3x.  . . .With personal experience, its the FEMALE that start throwing "casual" statements like. . . .If only you could care for me like you do your GF. . / . . .If only u would love me 1/10th as u love you wifey . . .blah blah blah. . .Spoilin' everythin'. . . .darn it!! grin grin

C s3x, If you are Fine (i can work with an averagely presentable look) with the requisite figure to match. . . .i will be your playmate anytime grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Caporegime(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
@-nautillus im wiff u man u said it like it is,
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by solajacobs(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2010
It is simply dangerous.
It has destroyed many people's lives as it could turn to another thing at any time.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by sayso: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
dirty
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by hexcraft(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2010
If it is casual, then its not relationship.
But if it is RELATION-SHIP, be serious about it and don't welcome it when it turns casual.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by MsTom(f): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2010
Not all naija men are crazed about relationships. It has to do with the mentality of the guys you meet. You know what you want and if you are not getting it, move on!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by mexxyaaron(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ ayettymama

am really feeling u girl,i really love what u mean.u want something,simply go for it dear.can we talk if u dont mind,wanna know u better.my numbers are 08020822284,07025043029.

am expecting to hear from u
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by teeluv(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
what if a guy just says to a girl i want it to be casual between us would the girl stay or will she leave. like some people call it friends with benefit,
lets call each other when we both need to help each other out,
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by kemisuga(f): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
CASUAL, shocked shocked shocked u mean casual relationships, oooooh no no no.

Not meant for me tongue tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by teeluv(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2010
kemisuga:

CASUAL, shocked shocked shocked u mean casual relationships, oooooh no no no.

Not meant for me tongue tongue
what makes you detest it,
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by sley4life(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2010
consumes time n money
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by sley4life(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2010
mexxyaaron:

@ ayettymama

am really feeling u girl,i really love what u mean.u want something,simply go for it dear.can we talk if u dont mind,wanna know u better.my numbers are 08020822284,07025043029.

am expecting to hear from u

Here don turn to dating site? Enjoy the koko
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by madlady(f): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2010
angry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Why do I feel like the OP is deflecting, she is probably hounding some dude to come bang her and his attitude is pissing her off lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol you could read between the lines too? The level of hypocrisy on the thread is vomit-inducing.

na2day?:

just got tired of reading the BS. how are u doing? smiley smiley

lol i'm ok bro.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Akainzo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hmmm, had quite a good time reading all through the posts. Been quite a laugh the different opinions.

For me, well, my experience with this kinda things have been a little funny, there's been 5 types of outcome

1. The babe starts to enjoy it (and you) and then spoils it by demanding to be treated like a gf
2. The babe does not understand that being casual any one of us can walk out or opt out of the game at any time
3. It starts getting too regular. (I do fancy that a casual relationship is a dessert you can have, not a regular meal)
4. The s3x ain't worth the trouble.
5. Sometimes I do get to start liking the babe, so I move on (that ain't allowed in a casual, so I solve it! grin)

Those are my own experiences. Am I game for a casual, sure it's a necessary tonic for life. (The ways to getting a casual though, is only gathered through experiences)

BTW, it ain't no cheerful giver because it's not committed, both are just agreeable to their wants and available solution. (Most times, either party would still have others dying just to be with them.)
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2010
In most scenerios is ladies that can't keep to the casual Sexx rule,@least saves us spending val together,buying flowers,tryna be romantic,no need fakin if u r bored of the nookie.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

In most scenerios is ladies that can't keep to the casual Sexx rule,@least saves us spending val together,buying flowers,tryna be romantic,no need fakin if u r bored of the nookie.
Abi oooo grin
Make dem save us from having to pick a fight one week before birthdays or valentines undecided grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Why do I feel like the OP is deflecting, she is probably hounding some dude to come bang her and his attitude is pissing her off  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i know right!

Nautillus:

Neva have i seen a guy say NO to . . .Out of this world. . . .wam bam thank you mam s3x.  . . .With personal experience, its the FEMALE that start throwing "casual" statements like. . . .If only you could care for me like you do your GF. . / . . .If only u would love me 1/10th as u love you wifey . . .blah blah blah. . .Spoilin' everythin'. . . .darn it!! grin grin

C s3x, If you are Fine (i can work with an averagely presentable look) with the requisite figure to match. . . .i will be your playmate anytime grin grin grin

most of them that come here to scream blue murder are far from "averagely presentable"  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the whole shenanigan about this casual rant by these girls is that they still expect to be wooed. they want to feel special, like they are worth it. huh! u are not his gf nor his wife and u are already hot, so why bother? plz once u see the guy walk through the doors, get those pants down and get to work, the guy might just have another appointment and dont have time to waste with u. just saying  tongue tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
na2day?:

i know right!

most of them that come here to scream blue murder are far from "averagely presentable"  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the whole shenanigan about this casual rant by these girls is that they still expect to be wooed. they want to feel special, like they are worth it. huh! u are not his gf nor his wife and u are already hot, so why bother? plz once u see the guy walk through the doors, get those pants down and get to work, the guy might just have another appointment and dont have time to waste with u. just saying  tongue tongue

Below Average to be precise,FACT !!!!.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

Abi oooo grin
Make dem save us from having to pick a fight one week before birthdays or valentines undecided grin

Brof i have NEVER so far in my life see a woman that will stick to Casual sex,there's absolutely no way u keep having a nookie esp if it's really GOOD that they won't emotionally get attached.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2010
na2day?:

lol you hit the nail on the head.

Its easier to say "i dont like men" on a thread . . . lets see how you deal with it in real life. I'm sure if there was some cute, responsible, well-to-do dude hounding them they wont say no.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.