Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,186 members, 7,845,892 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21632 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
Stop trying to act all hard and sh1t Folly you dont have to impress anyone wink. smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Really? I always see threads like "Oh my God what can I do? women all want me or I get girls like crazy, they always approach me or I have s3xed 2000 girls across the globe, im a certified stud"  grin grin grin We usually get one of those everyday but I cant recall any females starting threads like that, I think the ladies here are quite modest actually. The stunning guys are the laid back the ones that look like truck are the ones always shouting. grin grin grin
 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I Laff In Kilamanjaro grin.
Some Ladies on NL won't know what 'Modest' meant even if it hit em' right in the face undecided grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

I am not in anyway attacking the poster,who be the poster sef ?
Thats 1 in a millie case,Most times the girl always ruin the party.I just hve never met a woman that would not start hving feelings after a while,thats a FACT.

Not really. I tried it once, with an ex. I just wanted to cut that was it, but he kept calling, asking me what im doing , and really trying to start things over by assuming I wanted to get back, if I go visit he wants me to stay.  undecided

Didnt last more than 2 weeks.

Now I wouldnt try casual anything with anybody, because I dont function that way, but everyone is not the same. Some women have stalkers, how do you think it happens?

Now some men here because they have an agenda against women , will sit here and post rubbish  undecided

Modesty- lol is this primary school? or a faceless entitty?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

We also have a few internet studs and male models too you just have to check the threads/posts created by them daily. This place makes me laugh.

delusion goes both ways but i can safely say while the guys drive on a one lane street, u girls drive on a 5 lane high way
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Stop trying to act all hard and sh1t Folly you dont have to impress anyone wink. smiley

Impress who ?? me act hard ?? I am ME,i can be sweet if i want to and be otherwise if the situation warrants,Impress who ?? U got jokes.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
Kenny_G:

SHE IS DELUDING herself

she herself no bi am. abeg make dem leave talk jare
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

Not really. I tried it once, with an ex. I just wanted to cut that was it, but he kept calling, asking me what im doing , and really trying to start things over by assuming I wanted to get back, if I go visit he wants me to stay.  undecided

Didnt last more than 2 weeks.

Now I wouldnt try casual anything with anybody, because I dont function that way, but everyone is not the same. Some women have stalkers, how do you think it happens?

Now some men [/b]here because they have an [b]agenda [/b]against [b]women , will sit here and post rubbish  undecided

Modesty- lol is this primary school? or a faceless entitty?

I am not disputing sometimes Men dont want more than casual nookie,we are humans after all but Women tends to break the rule of casual nookie faster than speed of light as compared to Men.Any dude whose got agenda against women and have to go online to express it got issues,Simple.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chamotex(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2010
At the end of the day, people have the choice to choose what suits them best.
I know what I prefer tho
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
chamotex:

I know what I prefer tho

ONE NIGHT-STANDS!!! grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
chamotex:

I know what I prefer tho

Let me guess Uncle  tongue
 grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chamotex(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

Nah I don't do that shyte mehn cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

shocked shocked shocked My fellow Gunner so u be Ashewo,chieee
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chamotex(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

Let me guess Uncle  tongue
 grin grin

Don't guess nothing bruv smiley. There's nothing to guess cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

I am not disputing sometimes Men dont want more than casual nookie,we are humans after all but Women tends to break the rule of casual nookie faster than speed of light as compared to Men,
When a woman breaks the rule, it is usually she did so because she agreed on casual hoping it would be more, or she got whipped.

It more happens when they seek something else and settle for the latter hoping it would grow into more.

follypimpi:

.Any dude whose got agenda against women and have to go online to express it got issues,Simple.
Agreed Love kiss
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2010
ebony

platti

abeg if your not enjoyin the debate with these guys just stop

Am i the only one that notices a certain trend when it comes to some men boys on this thread??

what is soo difficult or unbeleivable abt someone having casual relationships??

I am very sure non nigerians come accross some posts and just laugh! if your one of them its unfortunate------- thats how some reason!!

Back to the trend plati have u eva noticed its always the same with the same set of guys??

remember the jaquan thread??

the thread abt the girl who was tired of nigerian men??

the thread about the guy that wont buy chinese??

number of others i cant remember?

and actually someone here is very right

what am i doing here posting where only ignorant and immature little boys wait for people to insult??

according to thier own logic onli jerks and losers do soo??

or did i not read properly??

moderators pls clean up this thread-
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chamotex(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2010
follypimpi:

Eldee has been trying to force me to join his 'One Night Stand' community, but I refused.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
we're still here debating this thread?  grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
chamotex:

Nah I don't that droppings mehn cheesy

Yeah right!!! You that stole sumone's b'dae gift.

follypimpi:

Me?? I shall not be moved because I abide under the shadow of the father grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
@A.mama

I notice the usual suspects and nothing they say moves me anymore. Its like reasoning with stupidity and ignorance sometimes why bother eh?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chamotex(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

Yeah right!!! You that stole sumone's b'dae gift.

C'mon man, that was back then . . . I'm a different guy now

davidylan:

we're still here debating this thread?  grin

The chief himself . . . Bros what do you think about casual sexucation jare?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2010
platinumnk:

When a woman breaks the rule, it is usually she did so because she agreed on casual hoping it would be more, or she got whipped.

It more happens when they seek something else and settle for the latter hoping it would grow into more.

We are both saying samething,I still insist on the fact that Women breaks the rule more as compared to Men,I have never met that lady that will stick to the rule they tends to want more,which is in no way a crime cos they r human too.

Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2010
chamotex:

The chief himself . . . Bros what do you think about casual sexucation jare?

lol bro. I think its basically nonsense. I believe in having self discipline . . .
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chamotex(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

lol bro. I think its basically nonsense. I believe in having self discipline . . .

Please, when the real davidylan that I know too well comes back, kindly tell him to answer this question.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2010
this report to mod button is annoyin me sef!!

abeg the irrelevant posts are too many!

lolz

eldee one night stands are different!!

and u shuld be careful- you could end up getting raped by a tranny!!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ayettymama

Come on . . . you know there's nothing wrong with having casual relationships.
The only problem is the fact that society frowns at women going into multiple casuals at once.

Now those are not my rules, they're society's . . . African societies to be specific.
It'll change in a couple of years, but for now, just be in one casual for at least three months at a time.

chamotex:

C'mon man, that was back then . . . I'm a different guy now

Chei . . . see lyrics.
Is that your new style?? I always knew you don't have game.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by platinumnk(f): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ayett & ebony - It used to irritate me, but now I feel pity because
follypimpi:

.Any dude whose got agenda against women and have to go online to express it got issues,Simple.

follypimpi:

We are both saying samething,I still insist on the fact that Women breaks the rule more as compared to Men,I have never met that lady that will stick to the rule they tends to want more,which is in no way a crime cos they r human too.

Kinda Sorta- Women break the rule, but it wasnt a rule they originally wanted to follow (like its better to have something than nothing  undecided)
Now according to Standards, Men are supposed to want casual relations, so the point of the thread was the surprise that even stated casual, the guy wanted more.

Yes - women break the rule, but its on the basis that they dont even plan to follow it.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by eldee(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

eldee one night stands are different!!

and u shuld be careful- you could end up getting despoiled by a tranny!!!

Hehehe . . . one night stands are far better than casual relationships.
The only reason guys go into casuals is because we get assured sex all the time.

But if you've got game, one nightstands are better.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
chamotex:

Please, when the real davidylan that I know too well comes back, kindly tell him to answer this question.

lol he's coming.  grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
eldee:

@ayettymama

Come on . . . you know there's nothing wrong with having casual relationships.
The only problem is the fact that society frowns at women going into multiple casuals at once.

i mean there is no written in stone definition of the term

but i would like u to note that i used the term 'casual relationships'

and not 'casual sex'

thats the whole point--- it could be the same man for a yr it could be for 2 it could be an ex

if its multiple then its something else! but th ewhole point is that there is openess

one can leave at any time-

yes i hear u abt africa- but its also said in africa one shouldnt be havin sex at all??

society doesnt neccesarily frown on it----- its just the society 'here' that does
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2010
davidylan:

Hehehe  grin grin grin grin
Berra speak the truth before I expose you for NL  cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2010
lolz

plati do u remember when a guy was arguin with u that u could neva date a white man??

random and off topic inno but something has come to mind!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

Hehehe  grin grin grin grin
Berra speak the truth before I expose you for NL  cheesy

I'm speaking from experience. I've had no less than 3-4 chances at casual sex in the last 3 weeks alone . . . somethings are just not worth it. Sex with someone you dont love, who u're not committed to and who isnt your wife is just wrong and meaningless.

there are better things to do than casual flings . . . trust me, it doesnt affect the quality of your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.