Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (52236 Views)

“how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H / Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by MrKong: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by VivaDeAngelo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Did you ever friendzoned him?
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Good. smiley
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by ifelajafemi: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
chaiiii...ndooo

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Geenickel(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
... He's gone dear... I'm always around.. We could..... *winks
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Edge1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Na u dull yourself.

Your friend's p*ssy is better.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Arizonaguy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:
“My Female Friend Stole My Abroad Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” – Nigerian Woman Laments

An aggrieved Nigerian woman has poured her heart out after her female friend snatched her boyfriend who is based abroad and they are about getting married.

According to a story shared by Nnamdi Victor on Facebook, a Nigerian woman said she is dying silently after her abroad boyfriend was stolen by her female friend, now they are about to marry.

Read the story below:

This is the mistake some ladies make. Please ladies, always keep your man away from your girlfriends. Stop this attitude of showing your man off to your fellow ladies. One of us is on the verge of suicide because of this costly mistake. We know this lady, she is very popular among us here. So unfortunate. Hear her :

“I never dated any guy until the day I met this my present guy. After some months, I agreed to date him. we have only made love 2 times before he traveled outside Nigeria. I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge. We talk everyday, he sends me money, I loved him and I believed so much in him. He made me realize men are not the same.
I’m not materialistic, the little I get from my family is ok for me.

I met this girl in camp when I went for Nysc. I let her speak with the guy on phone, I never knew she stole the number, telling this guy all sort of things about me. Honestly, I never knew he came back during Easter, both of them met, when I heard from his sister that he came back, I asked him and he said ‘baby I’m sorry I came to buy house in Lagos for us’. See my mumu, I let go.

Ben the communication dropped and reduced. I do the calling, I chat him, I do the loving and caring believing maybe something is bothering him.

He told me he is not coming back. That’s why I’m spending my Xmas in Lagos. If you can remember, I told you one time I needed a male friend who I can hang out with that I’m so lonely here.

Ben I can’t write again o, my so called boyfriend and my girlfriend are wedding tomorrow ooo. The friend and sister called me and was telling me, that they can’t hide it from me. My Delta girlfriend has killed me oo. Ben I’m dying. I want God to kill me tonight.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/female-friend-stole-abroad-boyfriend-now-getting-married-nigerian-woman-laments/

what is yours won't desert you no matter....babe let go and let God

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Eleniyan007(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by drey076(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
All is well
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Right! because of that she want to die? angry very dumb i must say, there are lots of men out there!

oya! come! mek i marry you! instead of you to die! grin when you recover from your heart ache you can divorce me.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by olivia2018(f): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
The guy is not for you, believe God the best is coming your way.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by elantraceey(f): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
DeeFlask:

what if that happens to u

It happened to me before but they later broke up and came begging, this kind of relationship hardly ever end well, it'll be full of troubles, comparison, etc. So I'll just let them enjoy.

9 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Edge1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pls next time, try to be more romantic and hold your guy tightly like no other.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by nellyelitz(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
I need to hear from the guy first
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by omocalabar(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
shey u didnt like sex na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by phemmiebabs: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
it's not easy to move on, but you have to...... look at the brighter side even if this incompetent govt ain't giving any...

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by tiwiex(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
blackbeau1:
if you have to hide your man from your friends , then you need either new friends or a different man. That's not to say you shouldn't be careful
She wasn't her friend. They met in nysc camp and if I read right, she introduced him during d camp. Camp is 3 weeks. They really had no bond different from your regular cab guy. She should have kept her business to herself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Caliph69: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Many men plenty. Dust yourself and move on.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
I find it rather insulting and demeaning when words like "snatched" and "stole" are used when referring to men, as if we are handbags angry

Handbags is a compliment. .. I'd prefer to refer you guys as celophenes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by fatymore(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
I understand the scenario..

We gals can form pass..

You met her in camp.. In a bid to impress her.. You told her you have a maga abroad..
Girl stole his number since you are forming unserious.. And since guy don dey beg you for long and you dey friendzone am..
Cos why on earth will you ask someone you met in camp to talk to your bobo. Do you know the kind of character she exhibits.. Some gals are opportunists..
He moved on to the next available gal.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
I kind of find this story very funny cheesy cheesy
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
She better thank God that she dodged a bullet. A blessing in disguise honestly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by OutOfTheAshes(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Mckandre(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
ur met ur girlfriend at nysc grin when everything nysc is the survival of the fittest.

6 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by soberdrunk(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Handbags is a compliment. .. I'd prefer to refer you guys as celophenes

So which one do you call your daddy? Bagco bag? Nylon bread?

9 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:

So which one do you call your daddy? Bagco bag? Nylon bread?

For you, I'll specially call you... DUSTBIN BAG

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by amarachi06(f): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
This was how l lost a guy to a Deltan girl. They are so desperate to hurt a friend but you should move on unless you don't believe in yourself.

4 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by shinlat(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
move on...............
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by soberdrunk(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

For you, I'll specially call you... DUSTBIN BAG

Perfect choice!!! I tend to attract a lot of thrash......

5 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by nipora519(f): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Just don't wish that God kills u...
dust ur self up...pick up urself and have one thing in mind " better days ahead"...life goes on, no body is indispensible.
Abeg u re too important to feel unimportant.

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by jaxxy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:
You guys ain't destined to be husband and wife

Go look for your own husband elsewhere.

Quite cruel. She didn't force her self on him it was mutual till the sinister frnd came along. I feelfor ladies who give their all to unreliable men and vice versa. There are sm codes we don't break. Jeez she even stole the num

If he had any sense he shud hv just broken up with her give it smtme and start smtn else with the frnd if at all dats genuine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Idonki(f): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
I find it rather insulting and demeaning when words like "snatched" and "stole" are used when referring to men, as if we are handbags angry

Befor kor....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.