Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (52230 Views)

“how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H / Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by sircrabo: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Toks2008:

That lady was probably circumcised...such rarely have urge for sex. She needs a man that will understand her.

Pele to her..life goes on and all I can say is that if the guy was truly hers,he won't leave and from what I can feel,the guy is coming back to beg her in 2years time.

That is prophetic.

Toks, the guy isn't coming back to beg anything. We need to hear from the guy before concluding. Maybe she never felt a thing for him and is just feeling like a looser.

People always want people they dump to remain heartbroken, any attempt by any friend to show that person love will result to hatred. The guy must have been a mugu for so long till the day he braced up and walked out of the relationship and fould love

The guy might not come back, that's Telemundo. He'll live happily everafter with his wife. Happy married life to the guy whereve he is.

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by biacan(f): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
dingbang:
not all relationships can give you marriage...
Yes but before you give in your all in a relationship you'll examine the man and make sure you're heading somewhere.... with the relationship
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by ibkgab001: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
And did you plan to kill her from her sleep for snatching your husband to be ?
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by byemx06(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
get a new dress, new shoes, do nice and simple make up, attend d wedding with a lovelly smile and enthusiasm
chop well in fact eat everytn dy serve der??

ds simple act will hurt dem for the rest of their life.

pls snap wit them ooooo, hold the two of them very well stylishly whisper to ur friend "she will never found peace for the rest of her life"
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Toks2008(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Yes I believe your writeup it seems she's into him more than the way he feel for her..... when karma befalls him that's when he'll run back to her

Good afternoon
Afternoon jawe

Is the display picture on your nairaland wall yours?
just curious
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Toscarel: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Find something to keep u busy and forget them and u wld see karma is a bitch
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by amnesty7: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
'Abroad-based'. What a grotesque language. grin'
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Toks2008(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
sircrabo:

Toks, the guy isn't coming back to beg anything. We need to hear from the guy before concluding. Maybe she never felt a thing for him and is just feeling like a looser.

People always want people they dump to remain heartbroken, any attempt by any friend to show that person love will result to hatred. The guy must have been a mugu for so long till the day he braced up and walked out of the relationship and fould love

The guy might not come back, that's Telemundo. He'll live happily everafter with his wife. Happy married life to the guy whereve he is.

Oduegwu!

In that case let her find herself a Nigerian based boyfriend. ..be like sey nah that "abroad based" make the thing pain am more...Eyaah!

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by seankay(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
I can't date someone that is not the "sex type" A big no for me.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dingbang(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Yes but before you give in your all in a relationship you'll examine the man and make sure you're heading somewhere.... with the relationship
same as I will examine the woman before I give her my all (money and time) undecided

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Next2Bezee(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:
“My Female Friend Stole My Abroad Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” – Nigerian Woman Laments

I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge. We talk everyday, he sends me money, I loved him and I believed so much in him. He made me realize men are not the same.
I’m not materialistic...

You didn't want sex but you still collected his money and then still claim you're not materialistic? That's too funny abeg grin

How won't you love him, isn't it the dream of many 9ja girls to have a maga that supplies them financially but they don't have to have sex with him? grin

Your friend that is now willing to have sex with him scored his heart and now you're contemplating suicide. grin

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by MarrisManah(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:
He wasn't yours so let him go, the right man will come for you.
The girl made a mistake by allowing another girl free access to her man. That's the lesson. Hope you won't make same mistake. Keep your man closer.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by wirinet(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:

“I never dated any guy until the day I met this my present guy. After some months, I agreed to date him. we have only made love 2 times before he traveled outside Nigeria. I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge . We talk everyday, he sends me money, I loved him and I believed so much in him. He made me realize men are not the same.
I’m not materialistic, the little I get from my family is ok for me.

This bolded is the koko of the matter. He obviously was not impressed with the sex. Why will a man marry a lady who does not get sexual urge?

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Jman06(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
I'm sure the delta babe is a tigress in bed! She just fvccked the guy's brains out, hence he had to dump your boring assz.

This is the danger of female genital mutilation. People should know that men's sexuality is evolving. Men no longer want to just climb and satisfy themselves alone. The pleasure in sex is actually when you see your woman getting pleasured as well or even more. So, let's stop female genital mutilation and let women have their libido.

Sorry op, it's obvious the guy didn't want a sexless marriage.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by elantraceey(f): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
MarrisManah:

The girl made a mistake by allowing another girl free access to her man. That's the lesson. Hope you won't make same mistake. Keep your man closer.

A man that leave me to another woman is not mine, he has free access to thousands of other ladies so that doesn't make any sense.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by fof1: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:
“My Female Friend Stole My Abroad Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” – Nigerian Woman Laments

An aggrieved Nigerian woman has poured her heart out after her female friend snatched her boyfriend who is based abroad and they are about getting married.

According to a story shared by Nnamdi Victor on Facebook, a Nigerian woman said she is dying silently after her abroad boyfriend was stolen by her female friend, now they are about to marry.

Read the story below:

This is the mistake some ladies make. Please ladies, always keep your man away from your girlfriends. Stop this attitude of showing your man off to your fellow ladies. One of us is on the verge of suicide because of this costly mistake. We know this lady, she is very popular among us here. So unfortunate. Hear her :

“I never dated any guy until the day I met this my present guy. After some months, I agreed to date him. we have only made love 2 times before he traveled outside Nigeria. I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge. We talk everyday, he sends me money, I loved him and I believed so much in him. He made me realize men are not the same.

I met this girl in camp when I went for Nysc. I let her speak with the guy on phone, I never knew she stole the number, telling this guy all sort of things about me. Honestly, I never knew he came back during Easter, both of them met, when I heard from his sister that he came back, I asked him and he said ‘baby I’m sorry I came to buy house in Lagos for us’. See my mumu, I let go.

Ben the communication dropped and reduced. I do the calling, I chat him, I do the loving and caring believing maybe something is bothering him.

He told me he is not coming back. That’s why I’m spending my Xmas in Lagos. If you can remember, I told you one time I needed a male friend who I can hang out with that I’m so lonely here.

Ben I can’t write again o, my so called boyfriend and my girlfriend are wedding tomorrow ooo. The friend and sister called me and was telling me, that they can’t hide it from me. My Delta girlfriend has killed me oo. Ben I’m dying. I want God to kill me tonight.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/female-friend-stole-abroad-boyfriend-now-getting-married-nigerian-woman-laments/

WHY MUST SHE DIE because OF AN UNPRINCIPLED MAN SHE MET NOT TOO LONG. THE MAN IS USELESS TO SWITCH WITHOUT CHECKING UP D SLANDERS OR FALSEHOOD HE WAS FED WITH ABOUT HIS ORIGINAL LOVE. SOME PEOPLE ARE THAT USELESS,INSENSITIVE, AND PAROCHIAL. MY DR FRIEND PLS DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE because OF HIM OR UR SNATCHING FRIEND. U MAY NOT KNOW THEIR END YET. GOD HAS A BETTER PLAN FOR U. REST UR MIND AND MOVE FORWARD,PLS. ITS NOT EASY BUT GOD WILL HEAL YOU WHOLLY. DON'T GRUDGE THEM AT ALL.IGNORE THEM INSTEAD. GOD BLESS AND HEAL U NOW. U WILL FIND WHAT'S URS SOONER.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by AreaFada2: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
ideatoprince18:
Real fact

South south girls are very promiscuous and devious
Next time mind the kind of people u keep as friends
Really? And other regions have saintly women? Lol.

Please learn to see that life is more complex than just "this region people are this and that".

We read recently of a married woman who came to rent a cele church pastor's house with her husband. In Lagos. She began dating the married pastor. Due to the affair the hubby left the woman. The woman now wanted the pastor to herself. She set the house ablaze one night killing pastor's wife, two kids and a relative staying with them. The pastor was away in a Virgil.

All those adultery cases we hear in divorce courts across Lagos are not majorly SS people.

We have videos on youtube of adultery and magun cases across many places. Tribalism is bad.

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:

An aggrieved Nigerian woman has poured her heart out after her female friend snatched her boyfriend who is based abroad and they are about getting married.

According to a story shared by Nnamdi Victor on Facebook, a Nigerian woman said she is dying silently after her abroad boyfriend was stolen by her female friend, now they are about to marry.

Read the story below:

This is the mistake some ladies make. Please ladies, always keep your man away from your girlfriends. Stop this attitude of showing your man off to your fellow ladies. One of us is on the verge of suicide because of this costly mistake. We know this lady, she is very popular among us here. So unfortunate. Hear her :

“I never dated any guy until the day I met this my present guy. After some months, I agreed to date him. we have only made love 2 times before he traveled outside Nigeria. I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge. We talk everyday, he sends me money, I loved him and I believed so much in him. He made me realize men are not the same.

I met this girl in camp when I went for Nysc. I let her speak with the guy on phone, I never knew she stole the number, telling this guy all sort of things about me. Honestly, I never knew he came back during Easter, both of them met, when I heard from his sister that he came back, I asked him and he said ‘baby I’m sorry I came to buy house in Lagos for us’. See my mumu, I let go.

Ben the communication dropped and reduced. I do the calling, I chat him, I do the loving and caring believing maybe something is bothering him.

He told me he is not coming back. That’s why I’m spending my Xmas in Lagos. If you can remember, I told you one time I needed a male friend who I can hang out with that I’m so lonely here.

Ben I can’t write again o, my so called boyfriend and my girlfriend are wedding tomorrow ooo. The friend and sister called me and was telling me, that they can’t hide it from me. My Delta girlfriend has killed me oo. Ben I’m dying. I want God to kill me tonight.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/female-friend-stole-abroad-boyfriend-now-getting-married-nigerian-woman-laments/

NGWA GO DIE NAAA, WHY YO BE WAITING FOR GOD TO KPAI YOU ABI EXPRESSWAY NO DE NEAR YA HOUSE

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by sammylink: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sorry for the loss.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
fof1:

WHY MUST SHE DIE because OF AN UNPRINCIPLED MAN SHE MET NOT TOO LONG. THE MAN IS USELESS TO SWITCH WITHOUT CHECKING UP D SLANDERS OR FALSEHOOD HE WAS FED WITH ABOUT HIS ORIGINAL LOVE. SOME PEOPLE ARE THAT USELESS,INSENSITIVE, AND PAROCHIAL. MY DR FRIEND PLS DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE because OF HIM OR UR SNATCHING FRIEND. U MAY NOT KNOW THEIR END YET. GOD HAS A BETTER PLAN FOR U. REST UR MIND AND MOVE FORWARD,PLS. ITS NOT EASY BUT GOD WILL HEAL YOU WHOLLY. DON'T GRUDGE THEM AT ALL.IGNORE THEM INSTEAD. GOD BLESS AND HEAL U NOW. U WILL FIND WHAT'S URS SOONER.

AM PRETTY SURE HER FRIEND TOLD THE GUY SOMETHING HE HAS ALREADY BEEN SUSPECTING (THAT SHE'S A LASBO) SINCE AS SHE SAID 'I NO DEY EVEN GET URGE'

GIRL JUST BE YARNING RUBBISH!!!!
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by loteliz(f): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Whether the story is true or not, a man worth snatching isn't a man worth having or dying for.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
fatymore:
I understand the scenario..

We gals can form pass..

You met her in camp.. In a bid to impress her.. You told her you have a maga abroad..
Girl stole his number since you are forming unserious.. And since guy don dey beg you for long and you dey friendzone am..
Cos why on earth will you ask someone you met in camp to talk to your bobo. Do you know the kind of character she exhibits.. Some gals are opportunists..
He moved on to the next available gal.

ur head dey dere cheesy

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
from what you have said ....your relationship with him was not matured enough before he left ..what killed your relationship was not your gf sorry to say it was that long distance that kept you two apart ..thus a field of suspicion, distrust could easily have come between you from even a miss call ....you had no relationship with this guy before you left what you had was just a thing ... if you guys had dated say a year or 2 years then the girl took him maybe I could blame her .... I speak from experience .....A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE HAVING A FACEBOOK FRIEND

3 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by DrObum(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:
Come for you

Na fight
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by fatymore(f): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:

ur head dey dere cheesy
tongue

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by olawonder(m): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:
Easy to say my dear, if it was u u’d do more than thsi I’m sure!
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by macaranta(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
blackbeau1:
if you have to hide your man from your friends , then you need either new friends or a different man. That's not to say you shouldn't be careful
Word

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Funjosh(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
dominique:
A lady shared online how her friend (who was supposed to be her chief bridesmaid) tried to snatch her man but the man put her in her place and blocked her afterwards. That's what a man who truly loves a woman would have done.

He was never hers to begin with. If he truly loved her he would never have believed the stories the friend told him about her. He would have asked for her own side of the story at least. She should dry her tears and dust herself off, a better man will come her way.

Just went through it now, they never dated jare. Let her just go and seek for her man some where else.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by elantraceey(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
olawonder:

Easy to say my dear, if it was u u’d do more than thsi I’m sure!

Don't be sure about someone you don't know, relationship is not a do or die affair, if he chooses to leave, there'll be a lot of others ready to take his place. It would have been a different matter if they were married.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by biacan(f): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Toks2008:
Afternoon jawe
Is the display picture on your nairaland wall yours? just curious
Funny me it's totally far from that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.