Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (52229 Views)

“how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H / Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by gregyboy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bleep all those advice's they aint going to give themselves that shit when they are in your shoes

I rather you fight for him like a real bitch you know just go knack her jazzz or swear otomokpor give her i bet
You thank me latergringringrin laffing in spiritual powers
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:

Perfect choice!!! I tend to attract a lot of thrash......

Then calling you a DUSTBIN bag won't be enough. What about BAG OF SH*T?
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by plessis: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
She lost to a smarter hoe.....

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by thunderbabs: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
If u like hide ur man in GTB's vault, if he is not urs, he's not. No matter how long u dated
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by DozieInc(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
blackbeau1:
if you have to hide your man from your friends , then you need either new friends or a different man. That's not to say you shouldn't be careful
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by ostirich(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
IF I read right
you had to accept his advances after 4 months haba.....wetin happen. that must have turned the guy off
yu dont feel urge and not the sex type....
the truth is thst the dude dont like what he saw in you period....

the guy choose your friend over you bcs of what he saw and dont calm yourself down by saying it wont last bcs it would

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by PearlStreet(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Until you ladies learn to keep your mouth shut and keep your men away from your friends, we men would keep sleeping with you but marrying your friends.

The friends that you're advertising your man to are envious of you. They know your secrets and think they deserve a better man than you. There's always that one friend who wants to sleep with your man.

If you like, argue with me, I'm talking from experience.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by soberdrunk(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Then calling you a DUSTBIN bag won't be enough. What about BAG OF SH*T?

Calm down nah!! I am not the one that broke your heart and judging from the picture i saw in your profile it cannot be anyone i know.....
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by morganwizzy55(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
next time practice how to sex like jada fire n wount loose correct guy again

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
We have heard you..we will get back to you in 3 Oka market days.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Toks2008(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
I talk am for this thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/4188153/why-women-own-worst-enemies/13

Women are their own worst enemy...

You will hardly see a man that will snatch and marry his friend's babe..maybe have a quick one with her but marry!
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
Joro my nigga teaching bloggers how to fabricate stories

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dieBYfire: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Bollocks! Abroad is not heaven...
No it isn't, NIGERIA IS HEAVEN!!!
undecided

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by pbs4real(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:
He wasn't yours so let him go, the right man will come for you.
gbam!
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by PearlStreet(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
blackbeau1:
if you have to hide your man from your friends , then you need either new friends or a different man. That's not to say you shouldn't be careful

When you have something precious, do you flaunt it? Gold, stash of cash, valuables, etc.

Don't worry, you'll learn from experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by kerry57: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Such marriages does not last and that is if u did not do the same or something similar to another person. Women I know know do not love themselves but pretend to do most time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by pbs4real(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
My gal move on cos I believe if he was the broke type and ur friend snatched him,u wouldn't have given a hoot abt him.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Pataricatering(f): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
She will move on ! Why do women carry man like they married them in heaven before God sent down together ? No man is obligated to marry you if he doesn’t want to - same if it were a woman ! It’s only African women that don’t mind a man marrying them even out of pity as long as he marries them ! It’s obvious from the story there were no serious emotions - it was just a case of man abroad and woman will marry him based on abroad arrangement . He probably met the friend and developed something stronger with her - sad but now t the end of the world!
DeeFlask:

what if that happens to u

3 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by 2buffagain(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
I find it rather insulting and demeaning when words like "snatched" and "stole" are used when referring to men, as if we are handbags angry

THIS. It's not fair. Men have a friend-zone too you know?

Imagine how pathetic a guy would look saying that some girl who put him in the friendzone was "snatched" by a sharp guy.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Divay22(f): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Very unfortunate
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by biacan(f): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
dingbang:
Lol .. Ur problem was you don't like sex
Do you like sex in a relationship
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Real88(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ehya
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by safarigirl(f): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

It happened to me before but they later broke up and came begging, this kind of relationship hardly ever end well, it'll be full of troubles, comparison, etc. So I'll just let them enjoy.
exactly. All these relationships hardly end well, because any woman that is so diabolical to do such a thing, usually has more evil in he ammo and she will unleash it on the fool that trusted someone who can betray her friend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by bhouze(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
you slacked
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Toks2008(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:
“My Female Friend Stole My Abroad Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” – Nigerian Woman Laments

An aggrieved Nigerian woman has poured her heart out after her female friend snatched her boyfriend who is based abroad and they are about getting married.

According to a story shared by Nnamdi Victor on Facebook, a Nigerian woman said she is dying silently after her abroad boyfriend was stolen by her female friend, now they are about to marry.

Read the story below:

This is the mistake some ladies make. Please ladies, always keep your man away from your girlfriends. Stop this attitude of showing your man off to your fellow ladies. One of us is on the verge of suicide because of this costly mistake. We know this lady, she is very popular among us here. So unfortunate. Hear her :

“I never dated any guy until the day I met this my present guy. After some months, I agreed to date him. we have only made love 2 times before he traveled outside Nigeria. I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge. We talk everyday, he sends me money, I loved him and I believed so much in him. He made me realize men are not the same.
I’m not materialistic, the little I get from my family is ok for me.

I met this girl in camp when I went for Nysc. I let her speak with the guy on phone, I never knew she stole the number, telling this guy all sort of things about me. Honestly, I never knew he came back during Easter, both of them met, when I heard from his sister that he came back, I asked him and he said ‘baby I’m sorry I came to buy house in Lagos for us’. See my mumu, I let go.

Ben the communication dropped and reduced. I do the calling, I chat him, I do the loving and caring believing maybe something is bothering him.

He told me he is not coming back. That’s why I’m spending my Xmas in Lagos. If you can remember, I told you one time I needed a male friend who I can hang out with that I’m so lonely here.

Ben I can’t write again o, my so called boyfriend and my girlfriend are wedding tomorrow ooo. The friend and sister called me and was telling me, that they can’t hide it from me. My Delta girlfriend has killed me oo. Ben I’m dying. I want God to kill me tonight.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/female-friend-stole-abroad-boyfriend-now-getting-married-nigerian-woman-laments/

In my opinion there was no snatching cos he is not yet yours.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by bionixs: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:
“My Female Friend Stole My Abroad Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” – Nigerian Woman Laments

An aggrieved Nigerian woman has poured her heart out after her female friend snatched her boyfriend who is based abroad and they are about getting married.

According to a story shared by Nnamdi Victor on Facebook, a Nigerian woman said she is dying silently after her abroad boyfriend was stolen by her female friend, now they are about to marry.

Read the story below:

This is the mistake some ladies make. Please ladies, always keep your man away from your girlfriends. Stop this attitude of showing your man off to your fellow ladies. One of us is on the verge of suicide because of this costly mistake. We know this lady, she is very popular among us here. So unfortunate. Hear her :

“I never dated any guy until the day I met this my present guy. After some months, I agreed to date him. we have only made love 2 times before he traveled outside Nigeria. I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge. We talk everyday, he sends me money, I loved him and I believed so much in him. He made me realize men are not the same.
I’m not materialistic, the little I get from my family is ok for me.

I met this girl in camp when I went for Nysc. I let her speak with the guy on phone, I never knew she stole the number, telling this guy all sort of things about me. Honestly, I never knew he came back during Easter, both of them met, when I heard from his sister that he came back, I asked him and he said ‘baby I’m sorry I came to buy house in Lagos for us’. See my mumu, I let go.

Ben the communication dropped and reduced. I do the calling, I chat him, I do the loving and caring believing maybe something is bothering him.

He told me he is not coming back. That’s why I’m spending my Xmas in Lagos. If you can remember, I told you one time I needed a male friend who I can hang out with that I’m so lonely here.

Ben I can’t write again o, my so called boyfriend and my girlfriend are wedding tomorrow ooo. The friend and sister called me and was telling me, that they can’t hide it from me. My Delta girlfriend has killed me oo. Ben I’m dying. I want God to kill me tonight.”

[b]SOURCE: https://primesng.com/female-friend-stole-abroad-boyfriend-now-getting-married-nigerian-woman-laments/[/b
he is not your husband

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by kuntash: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
imagine her trying to even link the act with a state as if her state is devoid of such moves by her so called friend.

this one na APC-like excuses ..

get real and get your own husband ..

suegbe!
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Uhomanbulus110(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
My dear sister am sorry about that God will bring the right person dnt trust anyone expect God and your parents
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by notoriousbabe: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:
we have only made love 2 times before he traveled outside Nigeria. I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge.

that is what happens when you no dey get the urge and when you're like a log of wood in bed.

You were the cause of your problem,next time learn to be a tigress in bed

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by 2buffagain(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pataricatering:
She will move on ! Why do women carry man like they married them in heaven before God sent down together ? No man is obligated to marry you if he doesn’t want to - same if it were a woman ! It’s only African women that don’t mind a man marrying them even out of pity as long as he marries them ! It’s obvious from the story there were no serious emotions - it was just a case of man abroad and woman will marry him based on abroad arrangement . He probably met the friend and developed something stronger with her - sad but now t the end of the world!

Exactly! She was probably boring as Bleep too.
You can derive this when she says things like "I'm not the s*x type".
To me when I hear that I just assume she is a bore.

Sex is important to a man. He needs to be teased by his woman or he just won't take her seriously when another sharp babe comes along.
Few things disgust a guy than thinking "If I marry this one now, na iya she go dey do for my house with wrapper instead of sisi with mini-skirt". No time.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Toks2008(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Do you like sex in a relationship

That lady was probably circumcised...such rarely have urge for sex. She needs a man that will understand her.

Pele to her..life goes on and all I can say is that if the guy was truly hers,he won't leave and from what I can feel,the guy is coming back to beg her in 2years time.

That is prophetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.