Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (52240 Views)

“how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H / Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by berrystunn(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
The marriage will not last don't worry

I know her type...
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by joenor(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Delta, the way Deltan girl come dey trend.. I dey fear ooo, How wicked are friends sometimes. lipsrsealed
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by gaventa: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
you have never dated before but you had sex twice... U didn't even mention your virginity or maybe he deflowered u. U re a liar..nothing adds up. O ri e de ti daru
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Boss13: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
I think the concerned person should go and work on her sexual urges else more friends would steal her boyfriends or would-be husbands.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Ken4agent(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
dingbang:
Lol .. Ur problem was you don't like sex

On point!!
How will a Lady say she don't have urge for sex not to talk of having sex....sorry your Delta gf who love sex as much as yur former bf has taking over your place for good...in yur next relationship learn to give him overdose of sex cos men need it

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by blackbeau1(f): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
PearlStreet:

When you have something precious, do you flaunt it? Gold, stash of cash, valuables, etc.

Don't worry, you'll learn from experience.
so ppl who wear their gold necklace/wristwatch and co, don't flaunt it? They do but at the same time they are also careful. They know who to flaunt it to and when to flaunt it. You can't tell me you are gonna hide your guy all your life . Are you gonna lock him in the house ? Won't he meet other ladies? If you have to hide him that way , then there's something wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Piroskeey: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
God no dey sleep my dear,you are lucky it happen now,if not na una 2 the guy for dey hammer
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol, My friend's name is "Nkiruka". There's this Korean drama series titled "personal taste". Watch it. If you can't, just dust up and move on, nada is worth killing yasef.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by biacan(f): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Toks2008:

That lady was probably circumcised...such rarely have urge for sex. She needs a man that will understand her.

Pele to her..life goes on and all I can say is that if the guy was truly hers,he won't leave and from what I can feel,the guy is coming back to beg her in 2years time.

That is prophetic.
Yes I believe your writeup it seems she's into him more than the way he feel for her..... when karma befalls him that's when he'll run back to her

Good afternoon
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Rejoice5000(f): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
My friend said i should send my address that she want to come ad spend christmas ad new yr wit us;make she know if she can catch man here lol see me ooh MARRIED WOMAN AND SINGLE LADY I TOLD HER BIKO DEY WHERE U ARE IF I SEE ANY I GO CONNECT HER:fear friends they don show me pepper i learn by force@post take heart

3 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by openmine(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
This "snatch" or "stolen" stuff is really getting me confused.... Are guys now precious stones or diamonds?

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Taigreg(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
chiefojiji:
Go an stole another one..... Cus I believe we are all stoling from each other.... The last stoler is the real owner.......!!! grin
Can I *stole* post?
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by bhouze(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
sex is a major part of a man's life and you said that you dont get urge for that. this same urge was what led me to abandon my ex because she is not always in the mood and i cannot force her so i get my sex else where. I think this is exactly what happened, he got more of the sex frpm your girlfriend. Sorry though
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by ivolt: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Elparaiso:

What kind of friendzone gives sex abeg? I'm asking for a distant relative.

You are asking the wrong person.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by sircrabo: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
fatymore:
I understand the scenario..

We gals can form pass..

You met her in camp.. In a bid to impress her.. You told her you have a maga abroad..
Girl stole his number since you are forming unserious.. And since guy don dey beg you for long and you dey friendzone am..
Cos why on earth will you ask someone you met in camp to talk to your bobo. Do you know the kind of character she exhibits.. Some gals are opportunists..
He moved on to the next available gal.

You deserve a peck. Maybe she didn't take the guy serious. If he was her one and only, will she feel comfortable letting a new friend talk with her boo? Maybe she's been refering to him as Maga. Now the guy found a girl that adores him and satisifes him anytime.

Abeg, let her enjoy her piece of cake o jare

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dominique(f): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
A lady shared online how her friend (who was supposed to be her chief bridesmaid) tried to snatch her man but the man put her in her place and blocked her afterwards. That's what a man who truly loves a woman would have done.

He was never hers to begin with. If he truly loved her he would never have believed the stories the friend told him about her. He would have asked for her own side of the story at least. She should dry her tears and dust herself off, a better man will come her way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by thewritingtodo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:

Perfect choice!!! I tend to attract a lot of thrash......
Killed it!!!
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by godofuck231: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:
“My Female Friend Stole My Abroad Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” – Nigerian Woman Laments

An aggrieved Nigerian woman has poured her heart out after her female friend snatched her boyfriend who is based abroad and they are about getting married.

According to a story shared by Nnamdi Victor on Facebook, a Nigerian woman said she is dying silently after her abroad boyfriend was stolen by her female friend, now they are about to marry.

Read the story below:

This is the mistake some ladies make. Please ladies, always keep your man away from your girlfriends. Stop this attitude of showing your man off to your fellow ladies. One of us is on the verge of suicide because of this costly mistake. We know this lady, she is very popular among us here. So unfortunate. Hear her :

“I never dated any guy until the day I met this my present guy. After some months, I agreed to date him. we have only made love 2 times before he traveled outside Nigeria. I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge. We talk everyday, he sends me money, I loved him and I believed so much in him. He made me realize men are not the same.
I’m not materialistic, the little I get from my family is ok for me.

I met this girl in camp when I went for Nysc. I let her speak with the guy on phone, I never knew she stole the number, telling this guy all sort of things about me. Honestly, I never knew he came back during Easter, both of them met, when I heard from his sister that he came back, I asked him and he said ‘baby I’m sorry I came to buy house in Lagos for us’. See my mumu, I let go.

Ben the communication dropped and reduced. I do the calling, I chat him, I do the loving and caring believing maybe something is bothering him.

He told me he is not coming back. That’s why I’m spending my Xmas in Lagos. If you can remember, I told you one time I needed a male friend who I can hang out with that I’m so lonely here.

Ben I can’t write again o, my so called boyfriend and my girlfriend are wedding tomorrow ooo. The friend and sister called me and was telling me, that they can’t hide it from me. My Delta girlfriend has killed me oo. Ben I’m dying. I want God to kill me tonight.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/female-friend-stole-abroad-boyfriend-now-getting-married-nigerian-woman-laments/

Tell us about the Nigerian based boyfriend, abi she take one of ur mugu turn am into her husband? Get serious and get a life, my fu*k is finished pls ask fattymore
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by showghan(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Madam, I no read ur story o, but u be mumu

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dingbang(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Do you like sex in a relationship
yep
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by sircrabo: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Abeg nobody should judge the guy until you hear from him. Who knows whether she took the guy serious in the first place. The guy fit Don wait tire for friendzone b4 finding someone that truly loves and fvcks his head off.

When you form like you don't need something or someone, just remember someone somewhere wishes to be in your shoes.

OP, look elsewhere and next time be more serious with your relationship ( if you truly want it to end well)
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Fourwinds: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:
He wasn't yours so let him go, the right man will come for you.
no...may be the other girl can bang very well

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by FloraEC(f): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sanchase:
You no dey get urge, you be firewood?

Some women don't get urge or even aroused especially those that was mutilated(circumcised)
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Fourwinds: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
FloraEC:

Some women don't get urge or even aroused especially those that was mutilated(circumcised)
hmmmmmm

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by biacan(f): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
dingbang:
yep
Not all relationships can give you sex
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
C'mon gurl,He's not worth it,also knw dat,if sumone can take ur man from u,am sorry 2 say,He is definitely not ur man,if anoda woman can take d same guy frm ur friend too,den he is not for her as well..Life is too short jor,many fishes in d river.
Do u knw those pple who even wish death on themselves,na dem dey live long pass,abi na only me observe diz,I'on knw.
122years fall on u dear..
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bullshit. Women should stop this nonsense.

A man who doesn't want to be snatched will not be snatched. He is not a piece of stationery that can be stolen, he is a living, breathing being with emotions, capable of making rational decisions of his own. He chose to leave you so stop saying he was stolen
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by afbstrategies: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
She probably hasn’t realized that God did her a favour by keeping this kind of man and woman away from her. She should quit being suicidal, work on her self esteem and move on.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Fourwinds: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
midehi2:
Eeyaa
is that not Naples in font of the camera...

the other girl may be a good knacker
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by iamrammy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
i'm patienly waiting for the day a girl will try to steal me from my girlfrnd,shebi she go force me love her? i'll prolly fu*k da bitch and snitch on her to my gf,then pretend i dnt even know her. Sorry op but your bf is simply confused,if u go to the wedding venue and tell him ur frnd whom he wants to marry is a chronic cheat n a liar i'm sure he will change his mind again.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by eunisam: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Relax, snatching continue even after marrage
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dingbang(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Not all relationships can give you sex
not all relationships can give you marriage...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.