Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (52233 Views)

“how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H / Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by biacan(f): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
dingbang:
same as I will examine the woman before I give her my all (money and time) undecided
Dingbang these ain't necessary for men...... money is a must in a relationship it is part of the testing the man has to undergo so weather is the first time you guys are meeting even if she doesn't ask for it you must give it's part of your obligations as a man
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dingbang(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Dingbang these ain't necessary for men...... money is a must in a relationship it is part of the testing the man has to undergo so weather is the first time you guys are meeting even if she doesn't ask for it you must give it's part of your obligations as a man
babe go and get your money please.. Stop depending on men.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by V0lv0(f): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
There is no such thing as snatching a human being. You cannot 'snatch' something that does not want to be 'snatched'. Her boyfriend was a willing party and was not forced to do anything he didn't want too. In my opinion it's good riddance to bad rubbish.

Why must the emphasis be on abroad or is it that if he was a 'local' guy that he would not have mattered as much. undecided

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by biacan(f): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
dingbang:
babe go and get your money please.. Stop depending on men.
I will definitely depend on anyone that claims to be my boyfriend....... e.g dingbang
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by MarieSucre(f): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
Girls are their own worst enemies.

But the OP's Man wasnt snatched,he voluntarily (or jujulically) chose the other girl over the OP.

Men cant be snatched.
He made the fvcking choice!!

If they can't be snatched, then why are women taught how to keep them. Are they plate?
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by vince1: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sad but the lady must have lacked in an area were the girlfriend made up for.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by brainiac007: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
ivolt:
Was he really your boyfriend or he was in the friendzone?

I suspect that they were in the friend zone
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by V0lv0(f): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
I will definitely depend on anyone that claims to be my boyfriend....... e.g dingbang

When he leaves you one day then you will be crying. Learn to be independent and work instead of being lazy looking for men to depend on. The only man you can depend on is ur father and if you are old enough and working then that dependency stops.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Burgerlomo: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Are you sure that you did not played a vital role in giving your guy to your friend because some of you gals can't hold your tongues by telling whoever cares to listen that your boyfriend did this and your boyfriend did that for you which will give the other person's the opportunity to snatch the dude cool
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Funkybabee(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Though it's not a easy thing but killing is not the solution God will send her ownhearttrob
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Omooniya1: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
DeeFlask:

what if that happens to u

sir what did you want him to say? that is right word my brother!! God will comfort her and bring right person for her..Thank u
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dingbang(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
V0lv0:

When he leaves you one day then you will be crying. Learn to be independent and work instead of being lazy looking for men to depend on. The only man you can depend on is ur father and if you are old enough and working then that dependency stops.
pls tell her..
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dingbang(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
if I were your boyfriend, I would break your heart in ways you can never imagine...
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by millionboi2: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
I find it rather insulting and demeaning when words like "snatched" and "stole" are used when referring to men, as if we are handbags angry

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by biacan(f): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
dingbang:
if I were your boyfriend, I would break your heart in ways you can never imagine...
Thanks to the creator and you want me to date you...........hmmmmm I'm speechless dingbang
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Cletus77:
All of you saying " move on, he wasn't the right guy for you, was he really your"
You obviously don't know how painful it can be
trust me bro, they know how painful it is. I believe they are just tryin to console the babe to let go.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by frozen70(f): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:
“My Female Friend Stole My Abroad Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” – Nigerian Woman Laments

An aggrieved Nigerian woman has poured her heart out after her female friend snatched her boyfriend who is based abroad and they are about getting married.

According to a story shared by Nnamdi Victor on Facebook, a Nigerian woman said she is dying silently after her abroad boyfriend was stolen by her female friend, now they are about to marry.

Read the story below:

This is the mistake some ladies make. Please ladies, always keep your man away from your girlfriends. Stop this attitude of showing your man off to your fellow ladies. One of us is on the verge of suicide because of this costly mistake. We know this lady, she is very popular among us here. So unfortunate. Hear her :

“I never dated any guy until the day I met this my present guy. After some months, I agreed to date him. we have only made love 2 times before he traveled outside Nigeria. I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge. We talk everyday, he sends me money, I loved him and I believed so much in him. He made me realize men are not the same.
I’m not materialistic, the little I get from my family is ok for me.

I met this girl in camp when I went for Nysc. I let her speak with the guy on phone, I never knew she stole the number, telling this guy all sort of things about me. Honestly, I never knew he came back during Easter, both of them met, when I heard from his sister that he came back, I asked him and he said ‘baby I’m sorry I came to buy house in Lagos for us’. See my mumu, I let go.

Ben the communication dropped and reduced. I do the calling, I chat him, I do the loving and caring believing maybe something is bothering him.

He told me he is not coming back. That’s why I’m spending my Xmas in Lagos. If you can remember, I told you one time I needed a male friend who I can hang out with that I’m so lonely here.

Ben I can’t write again o, my so called boyfriend and my girlfriend are wedding tomorrow ooo. The friend and sister called me and was telling me, that they can’t hide it from me. My Delta girlfriend has killed me oo. Ben I’m dying. I want God to kill me tonight.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/female-friend-stole-abroad-boyfriend-now-getting-married-nigerian-woman-laments/

My dear sister pls don't kill your self, noan worth dying for. Your family values you more than the guy did.
Move on with your life, what makes you think that he is the best guy for you. As for your friend that took him away from you, remember karma will always come when invited, she will have her own share of karma when the time comes, remove your mind from him ,god knows the best man for you.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Surulady: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
I find it rather insulting and demeaning when words like "snatched" and "stole" are used when referring to men, as if we are handbags angry
those words best describe the situation no vex grin
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Thanks to the creator and you want me to date you...........hmmmmm I'm speechless dingbang
lmao... Date ke.. When did I ask you to be my girlfriend bikonu?
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by tuscani: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
blackbeau1:
if you have to hide your man from your friends , then you need either new friends or a different man. That's not to say you shouldn't be careful
Best response

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
gregyboy:
Bleep all those advice's they aint going to give themselves that shit when they are in your shoes

I rather you fight for him like a real bitch you know just go knack her jazzz or swear otomokpor give her i bet
You thank me latergringringrin laffing in spiritual powers
You must be bendel guy grin grin
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by biacan(f): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
dingbang:
lmao... Date ke.. When did I ask you to be my girlfriend bikonu?
Now listen here I've heard you advise guys not to ladies to always treat them like thrash one of the reasons why ladies don't take guys like you serious
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dingbang(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Now listen here I've heard you advise guys not to ladies to always treat them like thrash one of the reasons why ladies don't take guys like you serious
what are you even saying?
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by wristbangle: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
An Adage in Yoruba says "Ore Lo gba ni, Ore lo n se ni". A friend can helps, A friend can destroy.

Letting off guard for your predator female friend to close mark your boyfriend is entirely the huge mistake u made.

However I don't want to believe she snatched him. If your boyfriend truly loves you, why not make investigation as regards the derogatory stories he heard about u?

There is nothing u can do at this point rather than to let go and pray God provides a better man for you.

As for her, "pashan ti won fi na iya le, loun duro de iyawo"- Housewife chop husband cane, the one whey 2nd wife go chop naim go worse pass. Law of karma would catch up one day.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by aspirebig: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
It is better if you mention the particular town in Delta where the girl come from...there are millions of good girls from Delta state.

You should keep your name from your friends next time.The world is a wicked place.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by biacan(f): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
dingbang:
what are you even saying?
I'm saying that you always advice guys wrongly towards the issues concerning women and you want ladies to take you serious
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
I'm saying that you always advice guys wrongly towards the issues concerning women and you want ladies to take you serious
so you think if I spot a lady without sense, I should encourage my brother to continue dating her? Sorry to burst your bubbles sister.. I can't reduce my standards
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by biacan(f): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
dingbang:
so you think if I spot a lady without sense, I should encourage my brother to continue dating her? Sorry to burst your bubbles sister.. I can't reduce my standards
So you get standard my belle oooo Hahahahahhe hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Diamondcan: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
HE IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND. YOUR HUSBAND WILL LOCATE YOU THIS YEAR.
LADIES BE WISE. BABES DEY VEX THIS PERIOD OOH
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Adenipexy: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kooldon:
For The First Time That I'm Blank. Dnt Knw Wat To Say
lols....guy you funny pass buhari admistration
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Keneeby(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
But Buhari why?
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.