Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (52227 Views)

“how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H / Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by oyinda1599(f): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:
You guys ain't destined to be husband and wife

Go look for your own husband elsewhere.
u are soooo mean.

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by cntabs(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Get back to God. Pray and let Him reveal your husband to you. Decide to be a friend of Jesus now. He heals broken hearts fast.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
V0lv0:
There is no such thing as snatching a human being. You cannot 'snatch' something that does not want to be 'snatched'. Her boyfriend was a willing party and was not forced to do anything he didn't want too. In my opinion it's good riddance to bad rubbish.

Why must the emphasis be on abroad or is it that if he was a 'local' guy that he would not have mattered as much. undecided
dollar,pounds sterling and euro love is what really counts.there is power in the foreign currency and babe just got her maga snatched frm her cheesy
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Rosebaby568(f): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
he wasn't yours ...if you are truly innocent of all the lies your friend told your boyfriend let go and let karma do the work...work on your self esteem ...relax ..breathe baby girl ...something big is coming...
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Casmir14(f): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
I cover my heart with the blood of Jesus.No evil boyfriend and female friends will see me
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Not all relationships can give you sex

Check out Deadbedroom on Reddit, to me sexual incompatibility is a major big flag because it could lead to resentment and frustration. Not excess of sex but at least to know that the other partner is interested in Deadbedroom you'd hear couples not having sex for 15 years or so.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:

Calm down nah!! I am not the one that broke your heart and judging from the picture i saw in your profile it cannot be anyone i know.....

I don't even know you either... you know even fit know me... it has do.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by banre(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
the snatcher was probably giving the nigga mad sex on a regular....after God, fear women.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by banre(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

It happened to me before but they later broke up and came begging, this kind of relationship hardly ever end well, it'll be full of troubles, comparison, etc. So I'll just let them enjoy.

hmmmm
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Stanley1155: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
God please keep her for me, don't allow her to hurt herself,please anybody that know her should tell her to send me her passport in red background so dat I will help her kill herself and her death won't be in vain. Your so called boyfriend never loved you. LIVEFORLOVEONES.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Charleynmuo: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
dominique:
A lady shared online how her friend (who was supposed to be her chief bridesmaid) tried to snatch her man but the man put her in her place and blocked her afterwards. That's what a man who truly loves a woman would have done.

He was never hers to begin with. If he truly loved her he would never have believed the stories the friend told him about her. He would have asked for her own side of the story at least. She should dry her tears and dust herself off, a better man will come her way.
Thanks hun..I guess we do have like minds.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by olawonder(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

Don't be sure about someone you don't know, relationship is not a do or die affair, if he chooses to leave, there'll be a lot of others ready to take his place. It would have been a different matter if they were married.

Ok, i get.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by ollydee: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
it really hurts u know
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by drealnamdy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
U dnt get urge for sex..that's a time bomb turn off for men...once he finds who readily likes wat he likes..he switches immediately... This girls all never learn..soo u think he is going to walk into a marriage with a boring sex life jst to please u? Rubbish!! angry
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Sike(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2018
soberdrunk:
I find it rather insulting and demeaning when words like "snatched" and "stole" are used when referring to men, as if we are handbags angry
hahaha. No mind 'em
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by blueivy8: 12:57am On Jan 06, 2018
I can feel her pain....d grl no try at all,she was alone for long b4 meeting d so guy,if she swear for them na another gobe....if na me I will either kill one of them,after my suffering of looking for such guy.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by newslifeop: 12:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Really
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Jagz16(m): 1:36am On Jan 06, 2018
The guy won’t just dump you ..you must have done something or be doing something
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by purples25(f): 1:44am On Jan 06, 2018
All these ppl crying sex sex sex, if she gave it all, nothing would have changed. Sex doesn't affect any decision. Even if she was the master of it, he will be himself jare.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Realali(f): 3:12am On Jan 06, 2018
ThisTrend:
“My Female Friend Stole My Abroad Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” – Nigerian Woman Laments

An aggrieved Nigerian woman has poured her heart out after her female friend snatched her boyfriend who is based abroad and they are about getting married.

According to a story shared by Nnamdi Victor on Facebook, a Nigerian woman said she is dying silently after her abroad boyfriend was stolen by her female friend, now they are about to marry.

Read the story below:

This is the mistake some ladies make. Please ladies, always keep your man away from your girlfriends. Stop this attitude of showing your man off to your fellow ladies. One of us is on the verge of suicide because of this costly mistake. We know this lady, she is very popular among us here. So unfortunate. Hear her :

“I never dated any guy until the day I met this my present guy. After some months, I agreed to date him. we have only made love 2 times before he traveled outside Nigeria. I am not the s*x type. I no dey even get urge. We talk everyday, he sends me money, I loved him and I believed so much in him. He made me realize men are not the same.
I’m not materialistic, the little I get from my family is ok for me.

I met this girl in camp when I went for Nysc. I let her speak with the guy on phone, I never knew she stole the number, telling this guy all sort of things about me. Honestly, I never knew he came back during Easter, both of them met, when I heard from his sister that he came back, I asked him and he said ‘baby I’m sorry I came to buy house in Lagos for us’. See my mumu, I let go.

Ben the communication dropped and reduced. I do the calling, I chat him, I do the loving and caring believing maybe something is bothering him.

He told me he is not coming back. That’s why I’m spending my Xmas in Lagos. If you can remember, I told you one time I needed a male friend who I can hang out with that I’m so lonely here.

Ben I can’t write again o, my so called boyfriend and my girlfriend are wedding tomorrow ooo. The friend and sister called me and was telling me, that they can’t hide it from me. My Delta girlfriend has killed me oo. Ben I’m dying. I want God to kill me tonight.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/female-friend-stole-abroad-boyfriend-now-getting-married-nigerian-woman-laments/

Don't ever allow your friend to get too close your bf or husband especially if his not in Nigeria take heart
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by makky555(f): 5:16am On Jan 06, 2018
jerryunit48:
Stole? You don’t like sex much and maybe he does so not much in common there, plus your friend probably lied to him about you. Fear girls now

So we shouldn't fear men now...

The boy wanted it all along because if he didn't he would have confronted her about the "lies" being told against her. Besides they were both keeping it from her she had to her it from another person. imagine?... It's not fair now
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by RaeMystix: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Thank goodness he left you; It would have been a lot worse if you had shared a child together. As for your so-called friend, the truth will eventually come out and it would only be for your ex to deal with that mess. There's one thing some folks never seem to notice is that there are always repercussions for one's actions.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by stinkmeaner: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2018
Na because the nigga dey abroad na.if the nigga been dey stay nyanya area c if I hear say this story reach internet
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by khiaa(f): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2018
Elparaiso:

What kind of friendzone gives sex abeg? I'm asking for a distant relative.

Friends with benefits.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Elparaiso(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

Friends with benefits.

LOL, I don't think friendzoned people get to be FWB. In fact, the main concept of the friendzone is that the dude(as it usually is) will never get to remove her panties. Unless he's trying to help her wear something sexier for another guy. From her perspective, he's the closest thing to a eunuch.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Espada10: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2018
ivolt:
Was he really your boyfriend or he was in the friendzone?

exactly..especially, when I read this part ,

ThisTrend:

He told me he is not coming back. That’s why I’m spending my Xmas in Lagos. If you can remember, I told you one time I needed a male friend who I can hang out with that I’m so lonely here.

maybe the current girl told the nigger on phone, he was a backup boyfriend all this while to the other girl.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by eshadiamond(f): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
who friends epp! one man soldier
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by sweetilicious(f): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:
He wasn't yours so let him go, the right man will come for you.
Oh my! I was wearing this shoe. Allow him go be with her.God will definitely take you to a place happiness and peace of mind will abide with you. Let him do his work. Don't try to do his Job,just believe.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by TURAKIN2019(f): 3:06am On Jan 07, 2018
Sanchase:
You no dey get urge, you be firewood?
I TIRE OO
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Charleynmuo: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
makky555:

So we shouldn't fear men now...

The boy wanted it all along because if he didn't he would have confronted her about the "lies" being told against her. Besides they were both keeping it from her she had to her it from another person. imagine?... It's not fair now
Yea true

Awww..Uv got such a cute smile.
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by makky555(f): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Charleynmuo:

Yea true

Awww..Uv got such a cute smile.

Thanks sir
Re: “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” by Iwanttoto: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Rejoice5000:
My friend said i should send my address that she want to come ad spend christmas ad new yr wit us;make she know if she can catch man here lol see me ooh [b]MARRIED WOMAN AND SINGLE LADY I TOLD HER BIKO WHERE U ARE IF I SEE ANY I GO CONNECT HER:[/b]fear friends they don show me pepper i learn by force@post take heart

U killed it. Lol smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.