Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (25209 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Am I A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 15, 2010
ElRazur:

Lwkmd

That is my line you dey copy abi?

Well pweety4me won't load her photo, but it hasn't stopped me from talking to her around here sha.
ah, most of the girls i knw on Nland, is either u skype with me on video cam, or u provide ur pix, if she provides faked pix, trust me, i knw how to go about that wink is only the girls who think they are  ugly that refuses to post or upload their pix cool
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 15, 2010
9-11?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 10:00am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

ah, most of the girls i knw on Nland, is either u skype with me on video cam, or u provide your pix, if she provides faked pix, trust me, i knw how to go about that wink is only the girls who think they are  ugly that refuses to post or upload their pix cool

In other words, pweety4me is one ugly chick? shocked

Nah you talk sha o. No be me.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by 190: 10:00am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

9-11?
leave her make she call am~
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:02am On May 15, 2010
ElRazur:

In other words, pweety4me is one ugly chick? shocked

Nah you talk sha o. No be me.
yes, na me talk am cheesy
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 15, 2010
Missy B:

I have 9-11's number. I deh dial am instantly. cool

u sure sure say u get enough credit abi make i do dat?, i dey naija now 4 holiday and still fit send ya the C-card grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by MissyB1(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2010
+2348057766ff7
I'll be waiting, thanks. cool
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 15, 2010
Missy B:

+2348057766ff7
I'll be waiting, thanks. cool
unfuturnately, each time i tried to recharge that line, it authomatically recharged my new MTN line grin grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Kgdavid(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2010
this woman should go and sit down somewhere. what kind of simple minded folks do you take u to be? you come here and insult us first by sayin this is what nigerians re doing then you proceed to tell a story which you cannot back up or substantiate? tell us, how did you find out about the wife? even the myspace stuff u posted is suspect seeing as the conversation was not between the guy and a lady but between you and a lady. pls permanently log off nairaland
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 15, 2010
Kgdavid:

this woman should go and sit down somewhere. what kind of simple minded folks do you take u to be? you come here and insult us first by sayin this is what nigerians re doing then you proceed to tell a story which you cannot back up or substantiate? tell us, how did you find out about the wife? even the myspace stuff u posted is suspect seeing as the conversation was not between the guy and a lady but between you and a lady. pls permanently log off nairaland
easy man wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 10:21am On May 15, 2010
@kgdavid
how i found out? its simple his friends told me.
the myspace i created my own account and added all his friends
is it substantial NOW?
if you want you go and permanently log off
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 10:22am On May 15, 2010
i called the guy he didnt answer i texted him that i know everything i said admit it now or i will talk to your wife
then he shouted yes,
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 10:23am On May 15, 2010
if you are angry Im more than that
dont preach and run a motuh like a woman does
your fellow nigerian behavior is obscure
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 15, 2010
Kgdavid:

@ Kgdavid, insults really hurts. smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 15, 2010
@posteri told ya to upload ur pix, u nearly attacked me lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by MissyB1(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2010
nottoblame:

i called the guy he didnt answer i texted him that i know everything i said admit it now or i will talk to your wife
then he shouted yes,
In the first chat transcript, who's Karen Adejuwon and the other person?

It's kinda fishy, how anonymous' first comment to Karen was ''Can I help You with something, do You know Joseph''? Hello?!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by honeric01(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2010
rubbish, poster answer the questions other users asked you,

were you his girlfriend or is bedfriend?

why would you sleep with a man you weren't dating or trying to get married to?

on what grounds were you both together?

before you started seeing eachother, what did you both arrive on?

Why were you sleeping in his house/bed if you knew he was married and was not going to marry you?

answer these questions or just get lost.

rubbish!!! angry angry angry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by tunnytox(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2010
@poster you see this cheating issue is not a Nigeria thing any one of any nationality could cheat on you please take heart and move on, 'olorun a fo ofo ra emi' tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 15, 2010
honeric01:

rubbish, poster answer the questions other users asked you,

were you his girlfriend or is bedfriend?

why would you sleep with a man you weren't dating or trying to get married to?

on what grounds were you both together?

before you started seeing eachother, what did you both arrive on?

Why were you sleeping in his house/bed if you knew he was married and was not going to marry you?

answer these questions or just get lost.

rubbish!!! angry angry angry

i tire o undecided
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Kgdavid(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2010
his friends told you?? his friends huh? okay why would his "friends" do this? please this person is the acting the movie obsessed for us. sadly this version na serious box office failure.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Kgdavid(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2010
by the way when i say substantiate i mean post something relevant like pictures of you and him and then him and his wife. surely you must have access to these the same way you got his pic. a man with an american wife should have no reason to run after a filipino abi vulcano woman who can scarce be richer than him. unles it was just for sexx which you may have misunderstood
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by honeric01(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2010
And why would a man who got married to an American woman live in the Philippines alone?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 15, 2010
^^^that is where am still confused
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 15, 2010
It looks the poster will lose the battle of getting the sympathy and advice she needs. @ Poster, NL is not your "home court advantage". sad . Hope you will find the right avenue to air out your anger. Please just move on, life is too short to dwell on the pain. smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by honeric01(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

^^^that is where am still confused

Especially a Nigerian man, Some Nigerians believe the US is heaven, why would such man with such mentality suddenly push away his green card (american wife) to settle for the Philippines (sugarcane home)?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 15, 2010
Eyah:

It looks the poster will lose the battle of getting the sympathy and advice she needs. @ Poster, NL is not your "home court advantage". sad . Hope you will find the right avenue to air out your anger. Please just move on, life is too short to dwell on the pain. smiley
how do u knw dat? tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 15, 2010
honeric01:

Especially a Nigerian man, Some Nigerians believe the US is heaven, why would such man with such mentality suddenly push away his green card (american wife) to settle for the Philippines (sugarcane home)?
just imagine that cool
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

how do u knw dat? tongue

its simple! wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by honeric01(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

just imagine that cool

i no fit shout, don tire. done with this thread.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 15, 2010
ok cool
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 15, 2010
Kgdavid:

by the way when i say substantiate i mean post something relevant like pictures of you and him and then him and his wife. surely you must have access to these the same way you got his pic. a man with an american wife should have no reason to run after a filipino abi vulcano woman who can scarce be richer than him. unles it was just for sexx which you may have misunderstood

Not all american women are rich. Can you just pay respect a little bit by not addressing that woman as "vulcano woman". Who know's that woman is richer than his American wife. wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 15, 2010
^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.