Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (25194 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Am I A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 16, 2010
Gabry:

Im doing good here. The weather is just so ncie to be relaxing at home. It has been raining the whole day! Halleluyah! grin
Although am in nigeria holidaying now, but in Slovenia my basement, snowing is just my problem and it's approaching the deadly stuff again, so apart 4rm here, which other place u spend ur time?, me i play my ps3 wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 10:43am On May 16, 2010
odiaero:

Although am in nigeria holidaying now, but in Slovenia my basement, snowing is just my problem and it's approaching the deadly stuff again, so apart 4rm here, which other place u spend your time?, me i play my ps3 wink

Well, I love spending my time in the kitchn as I love experimenting new recipes or I love doing the housework. if I o outdoors I would be jogging in the park or go practise music instrument with my band.

U mean to say you are working/studying in Slovenia?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 10:43am On May 16, 2010
Is that your picture? You look sooo familiar. Its like Ive seen you before, shocked undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 16, 2010
yes that is my pix, i bet u hv not seen me b4 grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 10:57am On May 16, 2010
hmmm. . . Its like I could have sworn I saw u naaa.

Anyways, I gotta go. Going for a nice Dinner and than off to the movies. YEAAA!!! grin

Nicee meeting you wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 16, 2010
me too, wht a co-incidence, am going to the cinema too, but will remian online but am not on desk, i wanna watch **** BACK UP PLAN****
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Tinksh(f): 11:27am On May 16, 2010
Good for you girl!! It takes guts to 'out' somebody! At least if women dont take your warning and stear clear of this guy they only have themselves to blame.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 16, 2010
^^
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 1:28pm On May 16, 2010
odiaero:

me too, wht a co-incidence, am going to the cenima too, but will remian online but am not on desk, i wanna watch **** BACK UP PLAN****

Oh Cool! Hmm. . . Didnt get to go to the cinema. . . sadThe place smells like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So am back home and now I wanna watch Desperate Housewives!!! cheesy

Tink_sh:

Good for you girl!! It takes guts to 'out' somebody! At least if women dont take your warning and stear clear of this guy they only have themselves to blame.

Thats right and thats what i told the poster too wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 16, 2010
ah, the Cinema here is cool, SilverBird Cinema very nice kiss
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 16, 2010
Odiaero, would you by any chance have any information regarding the residence of either your primary or high school english teachers, or both?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 1:48pm On May 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 16, 2010
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 1:59pm On May 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked cry cry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by icon2: 2:08pm On May 16, 2010
@ Poster
Havn't u heard of d word Maga b4, d guy don turn u n other filipinos girls 2 mugu. grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 16, 2010
arkinses:

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Rock On Baby grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 16, 2010
odiaero:

Rock On Baby grin grin grin
lol. . .so back to the Q,
arkinses:

Odiaero, would you by any chance have any information regarding the residence of either your primary or high school english teachers, or both?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 16, 2010
arkinses:

that is how retarded mentality starts, i pray they diagnose urs b4 your brain go incestuous focal place identification offline, cos it will be disaster grin grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 16, 2010
lol(st cause). . . never mind. I'm out
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:56pm On May 16, 2010
icon2:

@ Poster
Havn't u heard of d word Maga b4, d guy don turn u n other filipinos girls 2 mugu. grin

Noone can know if he/sh became a maga when he/she is completely in love. sad
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 16, 2010
icon2:

@ Poster
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 11:43pm On May 16, 2010
odiaero:

Why the confusion? grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 17, 2010
hello gabry, how do u do? kiss
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by abrahym(m): 12:38am On May 17, 2010
maga no need pay
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 12:56am On May 17, 2010
odiaero:

hello gabry, how do u do? kiss

im fine thank you. wink i notice uve been online for hours shocked

abrahym:

maga no need pay

says who? angry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 1:09am On May 17, 2010
na wa oo. shocked shocked.one has to be very careful in his dealings here undecided
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 1:18am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

na wa oo. shocked shocked.one has to be very careful in his dealings here undecided

Exactly brotha. Too many Maga from Muguland in this world cry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 1:20am On May 17, 2010
^i tire oo my sister.
anyways how u doin. . . smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 1:26am On May 17, 2010
^^ Im doing fine naa. WHere have you been?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 1:28am On May 17, 2010
been doin some exams, it over now anywayz cheesy
u nko talk ur own tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 1:32am On May 17, 2010
^^^ Exams? Na waaa oo, . I see you young folks in hia all dey study and sit for exams, I dey feel old sha. No wonda you boys dey call me Mama Ngozi.

For me sef, I dey do work naa. This work be boring sef. No passion. . . No flare atall and the pay sucks. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 1:33am On May 17, 2010
magz re here again
please were is seunbanme.

i beg u re needed here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion / How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.