Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32769 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:55pm On May 28, 2018
greiboy:
Meaning I came with fire cheesy

Although, it is substituted for something more like "I am high on substance" by most street musicians in the Lagos cheesy
lool,okay.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:

grin he said he likes physics.

awon science student.grin

Actually He Meant To Say Feaces. He Gave You The Code Name.

He Wraps dried Shit with Bible Chapters for Donstan to Smoke Before Logging in grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Archangel15: 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

I never knew she was pained grin grin Espada10 finished her life wella grin

She is really paranoid everyone looks the same to her grin

Archangel Lucifer (her main terror) has not come online for days
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
Espada10:

Miserable!!

I am not the one that opened a thread about being tired of this life or about life having no meaning grin

I didn't bully you.

sorry to say this but You were just a pawn, a foot soldier but a loyal and intelligent one ( I will give you that)

Fact!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

This One Is Probably Donstan's account or Maybe His Personally Employed Asslicker so Costumized his Name To Mrphysics grin

Donstan isn't Physics.
I used to know Physics offline, the moment we fell apart...he was on NL, gumming body with everyone who is anti-Poco.

And when Supersystem saga came up, they joined forces.
Offline of course cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:57pm On May 28, 2018
Archangel15:

She is really paranoid everyone looks the same to her grin
Archangel Lucifer (her main terror) has not come online for days
She go soon talk say we dey 3 in 1 grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2018
makydebbie:
See someone's goal in life.

Bullying people because you want people to change how they see them. Why were you bullying me too? So that people's perception about me will change abi? Dedicating your nl life to troll people who don't give a fvck about your existence. The way he carried nl on his head you'll think he was related to Seun or something.

Now that you've 'succeeded', I hope your life became better and you're now living in luxury.

Very stupid misplaced priority. That's why some people will remain miserable in life.

Mention The Name Jor
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:59pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

Actually He Meant To Say Feaces. He Gave You The Code Name.

He Wraps dried Shit with Bible Chapters for Donstan to Smoke Before Logging in grin
hahahajhhajaha
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 9:01pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahahahah grin

Fact is;

You've dissed Pocahontas on this forum too well that she's scared of you.

You can never see Pocahontas attack you because she knows what will follow.

Pocahontas still know that i'm the very last person she can manipulate the way she does to other Nland guyz here.

Pocahontas finds it difficult to attack my comment because of what will follow.

Whenever she wants to attack me, she'll indirectly do that on her own comment grin

She's obviously scared of 3 Nland guyz, namely Ubunja, Espada10 and Donstan18.

Now, she came up with a plan, she couldn’t use Ubunja to execute her plan because we all know Ubunja isn't a Nigerian, she then decided to use this outdated tricks on Espada10 and Donstan18 by saying we are the same grin grin cheesy grin

Nland ladies toooo foooooolish grin grin

Actually, what she is accusing me ..I did it to her first.

It is her poor attempt at comeback

You remember that thread I accused her of opening fake male accounts on nairaland to deceive people

Yep

I still stand by that.

She thought everybody is like her that opens fake accounts with male ID to create negative thread about men and deceive people.

Most of the male ID that attacks their fellow men and asslicks women on this forum are owned by her...you can bet on that.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:02pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Donstan isn't Physics.
I used to know Physics offline, the moment we fell apart...he was on NL, gumming body with everyone who is anti-Poco.

hope you know that supersystem has mutiple account like igetjoywith
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Donstan isn't Physics.

This One Am Hearing Forces.

So We Have Forces Of Darkness On Nairaland shocked
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 9:13pm On May 28, 2018
Espada10:

Actually, what she is accusing me ..I did it to her first.

It is her poor attempt at comeback

You remember that thread I accused her of opening fake male accounts on nairaland to deceive people

Yep

I still stand by that.

She thought everybody is like her that opens fake accounts with male ID to create negative thread about men and deceive people.

Most of the male ID that attacks their fellow men and asslicks women on this forum are owned by her...you can bet on that.

She wants to get back at you and decided to use Donstan18, one of her Nland nightmares grin cheesy

Hahahahahahahah grin

You could be right oooo

The way some Nland guyz asslick her can be so annoying, the brainwashing is magnifying and electrifying grin

To the extent a Nland guy told me that I go around booking space to look for likes grin That was when I respected Pocahontas grin

She has turned most guys on this forum to foooooools grin

I just wrote off some guys on this forum.

Especially one FOOOOOOLISH guy grin

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 9:15pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:

hope you know that supersystem has mutiple account like igetjoywith

angry angry
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 9:15pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahahahah grin

Fact is;

You've dissed Pocahontas on this forum too well that she's scared of you.

You can never see Pocahontas attack you because she knows what will follow.

Pocahontas still know that i'm the very last person she can manipulate the way she does to other Nland guyz here.

Pocahontas finds it difficult to attack my comment because of what will follow.

Whenever she wants to attack me, she'll indirectly do that on her own comment grin

She's obviously scared of 3 Nland guyz, namely Ubunja, Espada10 and Donstan18.

Now, she came up with a plan, she couldn’t use Ubunja to execute her plan because we all know Ubunja isn't a Nigerian, she then decided to use this outdated tricks on Espada10 and Donstan18 by saying we are the same grin grin cheesy grin

Nland ladies toooo foooooolish grin grin
In your tiny mind now you're very wise, you're a clown i swear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Neimar: 9:16pm On May 28, 2018
so disheartening

all because he bleeps well or he is rich undecided
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 28, 2018
Why do poor people value sex so much as if their lives depend on it ?

A rich man values love and passionate relationship and sex comes as a value added token but a poor man feels betrayed when the partner cheats as if all their pride and glory is in the partner's organ.

Nawa for una oh

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by MissJoy29(f): 9:17pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Meaning a huge percentage of single guys have had sex with a married woman at one point. That of course is before they got married to some other guy's ex (who will most likely go back for a quickie).

If that's not karma, I don't know what is grin
Word!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 9:19pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Was that the answer to my question undecided

Don't call me your baby, like I said; 'we don't know you' grin

cry cry
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:20pm On May 28, 2018
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 9:20pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
In your tiny mind now you're very wise, you're a clown i swear

grin grin grin grin

I no fit laugh abeg grin That Pocahontas isn't a boring lady, she's lively with her drama, but she knows people she does that with grin

She just dropped a topic tonight and ran out.

Let's keep it lively nah.

Abi you no wan cure boredom grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BossLaifay(f): 9:21pm On May 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Op i don't think that the percentage qualifies the truth..
The acute percentage will be 30% ..
.Do you realize that some relationships ended in a toxic manner, in fact a lot of them...
Gbam.
For me Sha its something I'd never do..I'd rather look for fresh meat. Lol. grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:22pm On May 28, 2018
NL like seekers shall perish one day.cheesy iseeeeh!!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:22pm On May 28, 2018
NL like seekers shall perish one day.cheesy
iseeeeh!!
mhisbliss,don't let the stupid boy use his reverese psychology on you.

he's afraid of two war fronts.
grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BossLaifay(f): 9:23pm On May 28, 2018
Solstar:
Why do poor people value sex so much as if their lives depend on it ?

A rich man values love and passionate relationship and sex comes as a value added token but a poor man feels betrayed when the partner cheats as if all their pride and glory is in the partner's organ.

Nawa for una oh
Lolol. They will soon call you gold digging pauper now. You're not totally correct Sha. Even the rich feel like they own you.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin grin grin

I no fit laugh abeg grin That Pocahontas isn't a boring lady, she's lively with her drama, but she knows people she does that with grin

She just dropped a topic tonight and ran out.

Let's keep it lively nah.

Abi you no wan cure boredom grin
I don't cure boredom with distasteful mimicry of outstanding stupidity, the type you're exhibiting, NL ladies are foolish? You had to say that after the failed attempt at being detective ridley? Like i said you're a clown and nairaland is your circus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

She wants to get back at you and decided to use Donstan18, one of her Nland nightmares grin cheesy

Hahahahahahahah grin

You could be right oooo

The way some Nland guyz asslick her can be so annoying, the brainwashing is magnifying and electrifying grin

To the extent a Nland guy told me that I go around booking space to look for likes grin That was when I respected Pocahontas grin

She has turned most guys on this forum to foooooools grin

I just wrote off some guys on this forum.

Especially one FOOOOOOLISH guy grin

Exactly,

That was my mission.

I call them the "our women" crew.

Poco is good at manipulation and deflections .I pity any person ( both male and female) that falls into her trap.

It is her type that molest small boys to stupor

A gender that don't really care about you and will throw inside the bus at any chance they get.

Now

She has disappeared ..she will now re appear in the middle of the night or when everbody has left this thread to post one daft comment.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:

tongue

I want to lipsrsealed you grin

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2018
Neimar:
so disheartening

all because he bleeps well or he is rich undecided

from the two cases i've witnessed, i can rightjy say it's mainly cos of the former [the big preek and expert bleeping] (y)
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 9:25pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:
NL like seekers shall perish one day.cheesy
iseeeeh!!
mhisbliss,don't let the stupid boy use his reverese psychology on you.

he's afraid of two war fronts.
grin

He better not seek a war with me, i don't take prisoners
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 9:27pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

from the two cases i've witnessed, i can rightjy say it's mainly cos of the former [the big preek and expert bleeping] (y)

big preek makes them go crazy. A woman can sacrifice her kids for big preek grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 9:27pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
I don't cure boredom with distasteful mimicry of outstanding stupidity, the type you're exhibiting, NL ladies are foolish? You had to say that after the failed attempt at being detective ridley? Like i said you're a clown and nairaland is your circus

K
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 28, 2018
0ubenji:
guess u got a bad taste in Men grin
Naaa.. I just don't look back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.