Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years (52578 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Funjosh(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
remember my ex. i made sure that guy noticed me..was too hot..i wld go and seat at his back during PM class and wear a soft seducing perfume. ate cucumber and tomatoes for weeks to make sure i dont gain weight..my efforts paid off indeed..turns out he was AS...still pissed cry
It's so so painful, that is what some of we guys also went through, after we don try and she finally look our side then the biggest new pop up......... We are both AS. embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by IamAirforce1: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Not really. I've only just been a silent reader but got registered off recent. My regards to my uncle emoney

Oh ok

E-money go hear you greetings o grin
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by ElsonMorali: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:

Not always. It occurs when one, regardless of the gender, loses interest, for any reason, in the relationship. Not a big deal.

Thought we were talking about when a guy seems to lose interest?
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Idrismusty97(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Works mostly for shy guys though or guys that joke a lot so the Lady can easily pass it off as a joke.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Thought we were talking about when a guy seems to lose interest?
Nope. She didn't mention the gender.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
Follygunners:

Dis one no dey ever get sense at all... All she care abt na guy wey get money undecided
You get money ?

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by ibkkk(f): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
omooba969:
Ellabae what's your take on this matter?

Ibkkk

BabbanBura how far na, long time. smiley

Abeg, leave ma BabbanBura alone smiley
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by DrTims(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
But babe, why are you been rude naw sad
Thegeneralqueen:
Scum your opinion don't count remain there for now until you needed
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Phemoo10(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies do this and watch men treat you like trash sad
A lady like you said it worked for her and she is happily married for 4 years. You are here ranting like who knows.. If you are married, I know u will be arrogant and if you are not married, madam you are in for a long thing...

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by bigpicture001: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
....dey will treat u like trash cuz u dnt hv quality. sh passed tru cuz sh is full of stuffs.remember..? sh said masters class. that where we don't find slay good for nothing girls....

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by wristbangle: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:

Another opportunity by closet chauvinists to bash feminism. Do you discredit all for one? Did she identify as a feminist?

Her opinion is flawed. If she had being objective, she wouldn't have been bashed to this extent.

Agreed some guys may not value ladies who make the first move yet we have quite a number who will appreciate this kind gesture like the lady's husband in the OP post.

The world is evolving and it's no longer who made the first move that matters.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by omooba969(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
ibkkk:

Abeg, leave ma BabbanBura alone smiley

No vex o...lolgrin

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
brownhawk:
these village girls and their internet access sad angry
Hawk Stfu
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Funkybabee(f): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
She did it in a mature way nah!!!

But no no for me
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Follygunners: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You get money ?

I make money, I work and my salary is N30K mthly. So? Na crime be dat?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by austyn0(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
wwwmaster:

You certainly knows almost nothing about shy and gentlemen.
Laughs.....

These are the exact words I was eager to see....

Most shy guys are so innocent and make up at least 85% of faithful men in our world today....

She was so matured and clinical with her thinking...It's all God sha....I am happy for her..

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by ElsonMorali: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:

Nope. She didn't mention the gender.

Exactly. A SHE wrote that, so I'm quite correct to assume a situation of a man withdrawing from a lady.

I wouldn't know, if it's the other way around anyway cos I haven't had that experience being a guy and all...
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by DrTims(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin oh really
Colourich:
Sorry niccur, I use men and dump them instead.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by brownhawk: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hawk Stfu
shut me. Hippopotamus. What have u the gut to generalize mens choice

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
wristbangle:

Her opinion is flawed. If she had being objective, she wouldn't have been bashed up to that extent

Agreed some guys may not value ladies who make the first move yet we have quite a number who will appreciate this kind gesture and reciprocate well.

The world is evolving and it's no longer who made the first move that matters.
Her opinion is flawed... TRUE
But that's no reason to bash feminism and feminists because of one individual's flawed ideology. Bashing feminists seem to be the order of the day in Nairaland, and it's just plain stupid.
Feminism is bigger than one individual.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Follygunners:

I make money, I work and my salary is N30K mthly. So? Na crime be dat?
You earn 30k and you have the gut to quote me.....? don't try that mistake again
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Misterdhee1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Adukey:

Really?
Well, talking from personal experiences nd that of those close to me.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=68604776] And you call yourself a man [/quote
So, I should waste her time just to fulfil her wishes. Now I know why guys don't take you ladies serious. You like liars and cheats.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by dingbang(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
If you want my number you have to work for it cool prove yourself
can you imagine..after I have worked for my money, I will work for your number... You well so

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by bigpicture001: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
CSTR1003:
Most guys would take her statement at face value and never ask her out.

What is the meaning of "call me when the next lecturer comes in "?
How does that tell us anything?

What is wrong with "I like you and I would like to go out with you. Here is my number. Call me. "
..thats d difrence btw a slay quin an a quality gal. sh placed her contact in his hand, still unsure wot d guy wld do with it,den disguise as dou it's lecture call sh really want, but paving d way for him to mk his move.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
brownhawk:
shut me. Hippopotamus. What have u the gut to generalize mens choice
You don't have the gut to start with so don't go there
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by austyn0(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hawk Stfu
TheTroubleQueen...

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by piagetskinner(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
that's because the feeling was mutual...and you're probably beautiful with good character
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Follygunners: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You earn 30k and you have the guts to quote me.....? don't try that mistake again

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
DrTims:
grin oh really
Are you looking for who will use and dump you? grin.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Wisebisho: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
African poor mentality

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by omooba969(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen is only tryna save face coz she didn't expect this backlash.

Right now she's like - guuyyyyyyyssssss.....grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Hookup Apps In Nigeria / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else / I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.