Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years (52582 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by victorazyvictor(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies do this and watch men treat you like trash sad

Shy guys don't, I never did it to any lady.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by DrTims(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Yes please wink
Colourich:
Are you looking for who will use and dump you? grin.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by frankpro27(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Not when the guy like u genuinely. Don't do dat with a guy ur crushing on bt don't like u. Make sure he likes u.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men Love it when they make the first move not the other way round Oga

You are not a man speak for gender only.

Some men are shy, but make such he genuinely likes you (shows the signs). He stares at you, he blushes/ smiles when he sees you.
Don't go approach a guy because he's hot or rich when he doesn't even notice and has girls flocking around him. Many times the ladies do the latter that's why they get used.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:

Her opinion is flawed... TRUE
But that's no reason to bash feminism and feminists because of one individual's flawed ideology. Bashing feminists seem to be the order of the day in Nairaland, and it's just plain stupid.
Feminism is bigger than one individual.

It's their ideology I find nauseating dear. With this, I've concluded that the purpose of it had long been defeated.

Though I still respect the intelligent, diligent and understanding ones out there. With your comment, might soft my pedals cool
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
dingbang:
can you imagine..after I have worked for my money, I will work for your number... You well so
Once you're ready lemme know

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by edupedia: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Biacan suit yourself, different strides for different folks. Have a nice evening wink

...u are very right cos I know them... I was at that wedding... both of them are from very very rich homes, well educated and liberated...some people will continue to stay in their old school boxes no matter what u say....

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by dumininu01(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
wetin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Lordtrailz: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Toks2008(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

You are still surrounded by boys.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
DrTims:
Yes please wink
Hahahahahahahhah, I just said that for fun, I know guys will like it cheesy.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by dingbang(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Once you're ready lemme know
Lmao.. No worry wait when I am 70years old. I will be ready by then.. Oshi
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Saff(f): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Can’t work for me. Wouldn’t do it, unless I have a problem with the kind of guys approaching me.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by anochuko01(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Wisebisho: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It makes no difference : if she has the attractions I need I am lady, I will not joke with her but I don't like you: l don't like you.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Toks2008:

You are still surrounded by boys.
I think not, men love to chase not to be chased. They love the struggle they go through to get a woman.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by willibounce1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

calm down...not all men will treat ladies like trash. Some will give you the signs if they do not like you and if you have common sense, you will read the signs and withdraw. from the story the lady shared, the guy was a shy person. it's possible he too had been looking for a way to scope the lady but him mind nor carry am, but the lady made the job easy for him.

and there is nothing like treating like trash except the lady doesn't have sense. You tell a guy you like him, he doesn't respond fine, you move on with your life.

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Julietcutie(f): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
omooba969:

Maybe he's having a bad day.

Why not try again?
he wasn't having any bad day... I can't do it again first and last time ever let me leave somebody son alone let me jejely stay on my own abeg lol
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by brownhawk: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You don't have the gut to start with so don't go there
work on ur self esteem and drop the village mentality. Ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Toks2008(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Any guy who chases a girl about should be castrated.

If you desire a lady just find a date and invite her out then speak your heart out to her...if she says it's not possible ask her why and if she insists on her decision please move on and friendzone her

Too many ladies in the world hoping to be with a man...Chase money not woman.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by austyn0(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
bigpicture001:
..thats d difrence btw a slay quin an a quality gal. sh placed her contact in his hand, still unsure wot d guy wld do with it,den disguise as dou it's lecture call sh really want, but paving d way for him to mk his move.
@the bolded....She wasn't unsure.....

In life,, one thing leads to something.....

She made mention of the guy always smiling at her,, they have been seeing each other to the extent of her knowing that he is shy and probably likes her buh couldn't bring himself to tell her....

She gave out her number through that means while knowing her thoughts abou him is on a knife-edge,, fortunately it turned out to be a move that striked the balance....More sense to her sense-pack.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
brownhawk:
work on ur self esteem and drop the village mentality. Ok?
Go on feed on this hawk you belong there

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by CSTR1003: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
I think not, men love to chase not to be chased. They love the struggle they go through to get a woman.
na who tell you this hocus pocus?

You think it is easy to woo a woman?

Most men would gladly like to be chased than doing the chasing themselves.

We chase because we have no other choice.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by omooba969(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Julietcutie:

he wasn't having any bad day... I can't do it again first and last time ever let me leave somebody son alone let me jejely stay on my own abeg lol

Don't lose courage smiley coz it may be your path after all. Do you still have feelings for him?
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by zyzxx(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
don't generalize

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Dogalmighty17: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
My woman sought me ought. She practically did the toasting and guess what? We are getting married in December! A woman approaching a man may be a risky move but it can and does pay off. It all depends on the level of emotional maturity the man has.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by chris31(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the f*ck is your business with what I said
Coz u need to be corrected
Ur mentality is quite shocking
Well am happy that most girls don't reason like u
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by martjay(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Someone said if ladies should try it, that they'd be treated as trash. The question is, why the lady that shared this was not treated as trash? There's nothing wrong in expressing how you feel to someone you love. Although it depends on the maturity of the guy, but still you have to show green light. Some guys are shy.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by unbitchable(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
sisisioge:
No biggi so long as the guy in question is sane. All should be well.
My Chocoberry
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Toks2008(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:

I said it...you are surrounded by boys
NO REAL MAN CHASES A WOMAN.

Do you know what it takes for a responsible guy to approach a lady? So why chase her? For what really?

If any reasonable guy wants a lady he finds time to sit her down and talk to her and it is her response that will chart the next move...if she says let's be friends then it's a good sign but if she tells you know then take it as a No.

I don't know the teenage ways anymore but I guess only these smallies will say No when they mean yes.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by honourable356(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Objection!!!!
I oppose vehemently to this assertion.
Out of a HUNDRED men only TWENTY will treat you like trash.

This is not a trial...
This is reality!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
chris31:

Coz u need to be corrected
Ur mentality is quite shocking
Well am happy that most girls don't reason like u
Now take your two minutes fame and get off my mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else / I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.