Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98426 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
showafrica:

Reason for the slap is bc she poured it in the sink. She could have just ate the two and leave in peace or reject it outright and leave. Two captains cannot pilot, the relationship will not work. Funny thing is by the time the girl gets an easy going person, she will start missing the wife beater. Nonsense species
He had to show his displeasure by hitting her? Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by LaExpert: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
All I know is that I'll get offended if you purposely pour eggs or any other thing that may stink in my kitchen sink...I won't slap you though but you have to apologise and get a plumber to clean the pipes.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by udemzyudex(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bloggers and lies ehn. Cooking up stories just for views so the jobless youth can react since that's what they know how to do best.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Yankee101: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lol. Poverty no good. I get carate of egg wey I wan throw or deciding to keep. E don tey for my fridge...allow her to eat her heart's desire and stop being childish

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by abike12(f): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Buhari don do una bad thing. People are rationing egg now?

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:

so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided
are you single?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by dinggle: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
You for post her pic make guys avoid her like plague!
Later she go follow go church dey find husband, dem no go know say na her glutishness make she single
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by sapeleboi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
must she eat 4 egg b4, na good for her
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ikevictor: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
He loves her but can’t let go of four chicken eggs for her sake....

And I was blaming only Buhari for being senseless...

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Useless man! When you were courting her by flashing money what did you think will happen after you sleep with her?

You used money to get her. Now, she wants to chop that money which you said you have. How come 4 eggs is now wastage?

Slapping someone is an assault. The lady should report the case to the Police, because assaulting somebody is a criminal offence in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Zane2point4(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
I have watched a fat glutton fry same four eggs and a sardine with 2 noodles in my house, she is still surprised why i dumped her.
Yes the money might be overlooked but that attitude is just a sign of big things and wastage to come, poor girls.

6 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Doxi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
The solution is "who bought the egg"
If na the girl,she's no suppose throw am away egg na 4 #100
But if it the guy the girl suppose suffer pass slap

Me no support make dem dey beat woman ooo...but na for stupid things like this just forget if she be woman or man
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Awaja(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Girls mess Dey smell like decayed egg .
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by showafrica(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
He had to show his displeasure by hitting her? Smh.

Sometimes it's involuntary, I will not do that to my wife but I may slap my younger sis if she behave that way. If she did that to that innocent egg, she would do it to a car she does not want. I heard a story where a babe bashed a car her guy bought for her reason bc, it was not exactly the car she requested.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by pocohantas(f): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Thank goodness I can afford to buy my own eggs! Ndi ara!

I dey tell you! The comments here are shocking.
Some even saying as if she can buy it?

He is telling ladies this is why they are single. Why is he still single? He has used slap to pursue all his GFs.

Simple issue, na im bring slap.
When they marry and better issues arise, what will happen?
One needs to be careful to avoid these 'wife beaters'.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
showafrica:

Reason for the slap is bc she poured it in the sink. She could have just ate the two and leave in peace or reject it outright and leave. Two captains cannot pilot, the relationship will not work. Funny thing is by the time the girl gets an easy going person, she will start missing the wife beater. Nonsense species
As in ehn.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
why slap her? why pour it in the sink? The two of una be kids, you go tey for una papa house.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
correctbae:
There is a trending gist going round now, it is about a guy who Slapped his girlfriend for trying to fry 4 eggs for herself.

According to the post, she woke up to fry 4 eggs but he reduced, she got angry and poured it into the sink, he then Slapped her, she got vexed and left the house. He said it is extravagance and a stupid act, that it is the reason most ladies are single.

Pics Below:

Read Also: Choristers Refuse To Attend Member’s Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues https://correct.com.ng/choristers-refuse-to-attend-members-burial-because-he-owed-choir-dues/

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-guy-slaps-his-girlfriend-for-wanting-to-fry-four-eggs-for-herself-alone/

When you are poor, you are poor, now add stupidity to the poor and you get a poor, wretched and stupid individual. This must be an Ibo boy. Food that is consumed is not waste. As long as she is going to eat it, what is your problem? Some people are buying cars for their girlfriend or taking them for expensive vacations or to expensive restaurant, you are complaining and physically assaulting your girlfriend on top ordinary egg.... egg wey person go chop pass gas and shit troway na im this one wan invite EFCC on top. Bros please stay single. You are too wretched to have a girlfriend.

7 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
when i see such thread about a man slapping his GF because of 4 mere eggs, i can only but weep for Nigeria, but even more so for NIGERIANS!!!

but the replies on this thread are just....

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sanchase: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
I thought op slapped her because of the excess calories she could have gained by eating the eggs, but it is clear the op slapped her due to poverty.

9 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Glutton

Oyindidi you fall my hand big time. Ordinary egg wey person go chop, mess troway? Your mentality worri...

8 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by jrusky(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Haba bro slapping woman because of 4 eggs you mean 4eggs less than N200 you slap yoyr girlfrisnd? I have nothing to say because it's somehow embarrassing if even the lady has long throat slapping her is not the right answer.

No further comment......im a bit ashame of some men.

Less than N200 eggs, it's weird.

5 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kurupt1: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.
mechionu there! Is this 'never hit a woman' song that has turned some girls into wild beasts .If my girl give me issues and I continue to correct her,one day I will give her a default resetting slap

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by sisisioge: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
pocohantas:

I dey tell you! The comments here are shocking.
Some even saying as if she can buy it?

He is telling ladies this is why they are single. Why is he still single? He has used slap to pursue all his GFs.

Simple issue, na im bring slap.
When they marry and better issues arise, what will happen?
One needs to be careful to avoid these 'wife beaters'.

Abi o my sister! The silly things people dwell on sef! Whew! I wonder if he's worried about her calories intake or the value(less than N200) of the eggs. May God bless us with level headed people.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by AABBIIMM(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nobody should come here crying domestic violence and abuse oo.
Cos you only reap what you sow.
The guy politely tried correcting her(healthwise, it's even not good cos of the high cholesterol) but I see her ego is just too much as to even pour it in the sink. That's purely​ an uncultured attitude that bred the needed slap.
If the lady doesn't deem it necessary to apologize for her action then the guy should know who he's dealing with now ooo.
The earlier the better.
Respect to the guy.
Good job done.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Jeff9498(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
What we don't know is the size of the eggs.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Babyforever(f): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin
she want to enjoy na...make d eggs full around d bread
Anu keibu cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by LazyNairalander(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hitting a lady cos of egg? No reasonable will raise his hands against a lady.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by davillian(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmmm me I won't say anything I will allow her fry the four eggs and even ask her if its enough self .
That will be her last breakfast in that house.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
some people still don't understand why he slapped her. he didn't slap her because she wanted to make four eggs for only herself (which is wrong ) he slapped her because after he corrected her she threw the whole eggs away. (that's a sign of and arrogant disrespectful person).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by gr8tone: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Henitan24:
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship
Oya na, bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by abike12(f): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
showafrica:

eeyah so you were born by nonsense? makes sense sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.