Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62521 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Bluezy13(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Abeg free that 'Vocabulary' guy.

Hey,

Been 3 days I last saw you.

Where are you hiding
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by msylva2147(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
kalu61:
Olease sir let send you a DM. l want to invest a little on palm oil. I will need you advice sir
it's okay anytime
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by emydnoble(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amarabae:
If the man is earning 60k and the wife is earning even if it is 30k a month, it is something.
The saving grace for that man is if he marries someone who is hardworking, someone who is supportive.
They can join hands and open a business somewhere to support their salaries.
Definitely you are right! So thoughtful of you.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 05, 2018
SureBozz:
Dear ladies, if you meet a young promising guy who is earning a monthly salary of N60,000 and wants to marry you, would you accept to marry him if he really loves you?
I think faithugo64 should have something to say here. ngwanu over to you
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Guy see, I've suffered too too much to still want to suffer again in marriage. Haba, na only me waka come? We've gotta enjoy the best of life, man.

Only now do I understand why you can't be a feminist grin

I respect your choice though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hey,

Been 3 days I last saw you.

Where are you hiding

Underneath your bed. How're you? kiss
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Elder001:

Only now do I understand why you can't be a feminist grin

I respect your choice though.

Drawn your conclusions already because of that?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Drawn your conclusions already because of that?
No be today... I'm not a small boy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Bluezy13(m): 2:26am On Aug 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Underneath your bed. How're you? kiss
Should have climbed the bed na, or was it too high?? cheesy
I'm okay, It is unusual but you kept me wondering. How have you been ??
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:42am On Aug 07, 2018
funny and weird, even some girls claiming they can't married 60 k salaries and yet allowing some jobless or those who earn below to dig their pussy anymore till they end at Shiloh at 40, who will they give the faded pussy too? and you boys that can't marry at 60k but digging someone else daughter, wrecking her abdomen, God is watching you all,

60k, 30k or 20k, a man should at least has its own roof on his rent and not be a contributor to his landlord wealth before he settle down, you maybe earning one million today, get married and get sacked but without your own business and roof, you only existing as time bomb

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by egbabiekperemo1: 3:55am On Aug 07, 2018
embarassed
b0rn2fuck:
funny and weird, even some girls claiming they can't married 60 k salaries and yet allowing some jobless or those who earn below to dig their pussy anymore till they end at Shiloh at 40, who will they give the faded pussy too? and you boys that can't marry at 60k but digging someone else daughter, wrecking her abdomen, God is watching you all,

60k, 30k or 20k, a man should at least has its own roof on his rent and not be a contributor to his landlord wealth before he settle down, you maybe earning one million today, get married and get sacked but without your own business and roof, you only existing as time bomb

Rebaptised b0rn2fuck. Hope still dey for ashewo boys. No gurking wink grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:14am On Aug 07, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:
embarassed

Rebaptised b0rn2fuck. Hope still dey for ashewo boys. No gurking wink grin
i don't Bleep ashawo again, one girl bi dey drag issue with me, she says she won't quit relationships, and me already don tire due to overfuck and seeing her around some male guys and bad attitude and I can't change my number due to fact I use it for mobile money, I only Bleep this babe 80 times and be don tire from her pussy since 2015, she claimed she did abortions 2 twice for me in which I withnnes none, though a time, a nap her without CD like 20 times. how can I. make her hate me much
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by egbabiekperemo1: 4:16am On Aug 07, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
i don't Bleep ashawo again, one girl bi dey drag issue with me, she says she won't quit relationships, and me already don tire due to overfuck and seeing her around some male guys and bad attitude and I can't change my number due to fact I use it for mobile money, I only Bleep this babe 80 times and be don tire from her pussy since 2015, she claimed she did abortions 2 twice for me in which I withnnes none, though a time, a nap her without CD like 20 times. how can I. make her hate me much

Abeg, i no need story of your life. Wetin i want take it to do

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by pointblank247(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Na today I confirm say na fakers full for NL, every body don dey form high and mighty even people whose yearly cumulative farmily budget is less than 300k, you guys should stop misleading the kids that are here to learn.
Bros you can marry and live happily with a good wife on 30k salary, marriage is for two young persons that have growing to do, you just need some one whose Brain is on fire, one with prospect, if I was a women I can not marry a salary person. I believe in people with the mind of job creators not seekers, he may not have much at the initial stage but the future is assured

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

Abeg, i no need story of your life. Wetin i want take it to do
come clean my nyansh after poo. when you go get sense before devil use you
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Krystalzkris(f): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
vicben27:
what's ur breast made for. there will enough milk for the Bebies from what am seeing grin
when e finish nko
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

Should have climbed the bed na, or was it too high?? cheesy

I'm okay,
It is unusual but you kept me wondering.
How have you been ??

Kept you wondering? undecided

I should have kept you wandering instead.

I've been alright. You?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by vicben27(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Krystalzkris:
when e finish nko
Milk no dey finish for bosom. grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Bluezy13(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Kept you wondering? undecided

I should have kept you wandering instead.

I've been alright. You?

I'm nat a wanderer.
And I refuse to have sense of regret for not minding my business.

Courtesy demands humour sometimes.

I've been hale.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Krystalzkris(f): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
vicben27:
Milk no dey finish for bosom. grin
go and ask your mum if it does?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by vicben27(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Krystalzkris:
go and ask your mum if it does?
she died 24yrs ago! So l can't really do that now!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Krystalzkris(f): 12:31am On Aug 13, 2018
vicben27:
she died 24yrs ago! So l can't really do that now!
ouch
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Afrocentric: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
chinchonglee:

u re obviously a lowlife fool...
u even went to the extent of answering 4 over 200 pple..

izzit ur life? Useless person from a useless generation F*ck off my mentions abeg
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Afrocentric: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Afrocentric post=70243365][/quote]BAS. TARD
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Yian1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yian1:

This is why I advise people to do Network Marketing Business so that they can be Financially Stable for the rest of their lives. The business in which people are getting more successful everyday, but they don't want to work for the success. Some people also call it fake, stay there and deceived.

Anyone who wants to know more about it, should message me on WhatsApp on this number :08164269252

NB: Only people who are ready to succeed, should contact me..
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Samakus(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2018
faithsystem:
as for me, my main concern is Can the man himself handle it? Or he will turn to a nag when life hits him.
I could marry a guy of such frame income because i have an average income to support my home. We could get married and build our home and income for a better and happier family.
If he's the honest, straight-forward and caring guy,then why not? With God first, good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable.
so if he comes my way, i will say i do at my 27years

Please reply my mail.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Gbagbuo247: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2018
nnamdi65:
Let be Realistic with a life Example

I'm 25
My pay is N60,200
I just finished my 2bedroom this month at a local region in Abuja. Not far from town anyway
Saved 3years to build. (Started work 22yr old)
I'm currently receiving same 60k
My account is back to zero but I have a house in Abuja.

Now I have 2year savings plan for business
And I'm currently running my masters .

This thread say PROMISING YOUNG MAN.

To be sincere let leave promotion aside any man earning 60k should at least save upto 500k for a later business plan that will be successful.
So that at the end of the month at least 120k should goto his account both from the local business and salary that my opinion.

To add little to it.the lady I've been crushing for long is now interested for relationship hearing I've a little home
I believe when we men plan when with God other things like wife will be bonus.

Pls don't mind my typography
Thank u

How much were you saving monthly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.