Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62523 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
ImaIma1:
Can the guy himself handle it? Or he will turn to a nag when life hits him.

I could date a guy like that but not marry especially if i don't have a better income. We could get married when the finances get better.

I know how much baby food and diapers are. And babies must eat and poop. I don't want a husband that will start negotiating the baby's diapers, food, etc.

Besides, for the sake of the man's ego, he should earn better first.

Is this statement actually necessary?

Is there even any human whether man or woman who doesn't have ego? You're beginning to turn into something else.
Exactly how you said on the other thread that men who don't spend much money and don't accept the head of the home title are irresponsible.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by victorian(f): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
MajorJeffery:
So marriage is now about giving? I dey learn new thing today.

Well marriage is about giving And investing on each other. During good times and standing by during bad times as well. If no one gives, and both husband and wife hold on to their monies. what will then, sustain the marriage? Sweet mouth? Or maybe sex

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You never price pampers abi grin
What is it about pampers? Do you know how much an average young man spends on drinks? Simply reduce bottles of beer intake and buy trailer load of pampers. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by HITTED(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
But how can a guy earning as low as 60k be thinking of marriage? You wan punish your shidren?

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chiommy123(f): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
chris31:
Can u? Not they
yes I can why not
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Reading comments and seriously looking for potential wife material to propose to with my 60k salary here.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chris31(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Never. That's a suicide attempt. Even if I earn all the money in the world, I will never settle for less. I used to believe in starting small, but as it is now, I've re-strategized. Some men are just too complacent to step out of their comfort zone. We have to be very comfortable to get married. Marriage isn't a child's play.
Marriage is not meant for everybody
Runs have re-strategized most girls don't tell me ur among
Not surprise percentage of unmarried girls keep increasing each year

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by gaby(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
The only problem with earning 60k and being married will be your inability to sew your shokoto according to your material.

Legbukes wey dey born anyhow, na 3k a day job dem dey do and it's not even on a daily..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
All these ladies with fish brain, heavy makeup, plenty stretchmarks won't settle for less
E nor dey hard them

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chrizzyace: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
EliteMike:

And when he marries in his 40s and friends don dey give children in marriage in their fifties and you still dey take kids to creche....
Na humble beginning sure pass

I deh tell you my brother, I tire for guys and their wanting to be millionaires before they settle down, Trish is there’s actually no perfect time, unless you’re not ready psychologically and of course without a job, then you shouldn’t bother about marriage. 60k salary is good, at least, if others couples understand and plan well things will get better, and who prays to live the rest of his life on a 60k salary job?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by eagleeye2: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
A guy could be earning 60k as salary. But not living in a rented apartment and may even have other investments.
So, sometimes ladies should look beyond the stated salary and see if the guy is a hustler or if he has the capacity to earn more.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by robay(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Imagine one mod ban me for 6month
Just for saying the truth, na God go judge sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Lautechgossip(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Why not. Person gat to start from somewhere

How to Get free 5gb Airtel/Mtn/Glo/9mobile Data here
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Krystalzkris(f): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Shey we wee nott born until our income increase? If yes, then yes.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by danjudchi: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mcy56:
Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal one, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.
Come and marry me oo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
victorian:

Well marriage is about giving And investing on each other. During good times and standing by during bad times as well. If no one gives, and both husband and wife hold on to their monies. what will then, sustain the marriage? Sweet mouth? Or maybe sex
The giving in this context isn't about sacrifice. The lady had money at the back of her mind after all the topic is about financial obligations. I believe if people marry their friends and not just lovers, there won't be dramas in marriage.

I hardly remember the names of girls I loved and dated in my early teen years but I still remember the names of my primary school good friends. You see what I mean?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by adebayal(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Anytime i come across questions like this, i just laugh out loud cause i knew the responses will not be sincere,so many people living in fantasy land forgetting reality,same people saying they can't marry a guy who earns 50k monthly don't even have a job. i posted a job advert here recently and despite stating i needed a WAEC or OND holder a lot of graduates called to apply and this is a job that pays less than 50k and am sure many among those that called are married....Fact is there are no jobs out there now, even those who have jobs are getting fired everyday..prudent matters a lot even someone that earns 1million a month will still not have savings compare to someone who earns far less, lets always see the Bigger picture today his salary is 50k tomorrow it could be 1million,so also today his salary is 1million tomorrow it can be 50k.everybody wants to get better nobody wants a better last year except for lazy ass dudes i believe with support and passion everyone will get to there goals but at least do not forget Rome was not built in a day.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by BIXYBABE: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Even if I see 30 I go marry, after all I'm also working. I no go kuku kill myself .

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
DonPikko:
those that earn that kinda money you know the amount of debts they are owing?, you know the kinda struggles they face every time?, nobody can be comfortable earning low like that, every one just they cover up

So they shouldn't raise family because of that? Na waoo for this kind of your thinking shall, that is not supppse to stop anybody from marring or raising a family,a good job might still fall on him if he still keep on searching, for me i don't believe in working for anybody in this life and i have never for once..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by BIXYBABE: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
adebayal:
Anytime i come across questions like this, i just laugh out loud cause i knew the responses will not be sincere,so many people living in fantasy land forgetting reality,same people saying they can't marry a guy who earns 50k monthly don't even have a job. i posted a job advert here recently and despite stating i needed a WAEC or OND holder a lot of graduates called to apply and this is a job that pays less than 50k and am sure many among those that called are married....Fact is there are no jobs out there now, even those who have jobs are getting fired everyday..prudent matters a lot even someone that earns 1million a month will still not have savings compare to someone who earns far less, lets always see the Bigger picture today his salary is 50k tomorrow it could be 1million,so also today his salary is 1million tomorrow it can be 50k.everybody wants to get better nobody wants a better last year except for lazy ass dudes i believe with support and passion everyone will get to there goals but at least do not forget Rome was not built in a day.
In case u see another one, even 20. Abeg I go do

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Maybe God is reserving you for me
Our God works in mysterious ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by swiperthefox: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nothing is wrong with you.
Make better choices. Before you pack your eggs with guys making meagre amount check the persons drive, ambition and work ethics.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by DavidEsq(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ifakiland:

fish brain, una own no pass can he give...broke ass girls.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by victorian(f): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
MajorJeffery:
The giving in this context isn't about sacrifice. The lady had money at the back of her mind after all the topic is about financial obligations. I believe if people marry their friends and not just lovers, there won't be dramas in marriage.

I hardly remember the name of girls I loved and dated in my early teen years but I still remember the name of my primary school good friends. You see what I mean?

True sha.
Cos with my best friend a female like myself, we give to ourselves everything freely without doubts or suspicions.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by baba4thegehs: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
dollytino4real:
giving everytin u hear time cash toto prick

Who be this one abeg?!!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by BIXYBABE: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
SureBozz:
Dear ladies, if you meet a young promising guy who is earning a monthly salary of N60,000 and wants to marry you, would you accept to marry him if he really loves you?
Even if he's jobless, we go manage d little I av. And find possible means of getting job for him shikena.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Akpacha(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
chinchonglee:
I as a man cant get married wit a 60k income...

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means being nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...
u no go ever marry b that.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Cut your coat according to your size, marry within your social circle and live within your means, I am not getting married until I own two houses with my name on it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Mypeople2(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
phemmyfour:
give give every time.....what can you offer
Don't mind them .They are here saying they can manage with him .Let me tell you,before you can plan with 60k and marry a lady, it will take years .Most of these ladies will make sure they buy things e.g the latest phones ,hair etc like their friends .
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Naruto87(m): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Dvin:
Wow! so a lady can say this. Good news for men like me.
no vex bro. but its guys like u that make ladies idle and bliv they should be spoon fed in a relationship/marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
It’s manageable
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by akpunda86: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
DonPikko:
you are right, this economy is too harsh for a married man to be earning such low amount

Haha ha I love this thread.Guy MARRIAGE OPENS WAYS.Yeah must say was not easy.Rember how painful was when I sold our car.only car.not that we were not eating but I wanted to venture into something new.I did scrap iron biZ never worked.pray u get a good wife.NOT EVERYWOMAN IS MEANT TO BE A WIFE BUT U GET A GOOD WIFE GUY ILL EXCEL VICE VERS.

I later ventured into engineering consultancy and construction, INFACT as I was working in lagos,I tender for jobs in East and one favoured me and I quickly resigned,,packed my bags and left lagos and today is been God all the way.

I'm not trying to brag guys but wanna tell u that u can marry no matter how much u earn,go for a woman of same taste unless......u living in a room and it gradually coming up and unwanna marry u look for a big chic in lekki.HEY BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGEDA UNLESS U D LUCKY GUY THAT GOOD IN LIES.

LOVE U ALL

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.