Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62505 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by marklele(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do what you just wrote, follow your heart, it shall be well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by ImaIma1(f): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Can the guy himself handle it? Or he will turn to a nag when life hits him.

I could date a guy like that but not marry especially if i don't have a better income. We could get married when our finances get better.

I know how much baby food and diapers are. And babies must eat and poop. I don't want a husband that will start negotiating the baby's diapers, food, etc.

Besides, for the sake of the man's ego, he should earn better first.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2018
ImaIma1:
Can the guy himself handle it? Or he will turn to a nag when life hits him.

I could date a guy like that but not marry especially if i don't have a better income. We could get married when the finances get better.

I know how much baby food and diapers are. And babies must eat and poop. I don't want a husband that will start negotiating the baby's diapers, food, etc.

Besides, for the sake of the man's ego, he should earn better first.
Insightful.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Zinny25(f): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2018
Yes I will, at least I'm not idle. But the man in question must be honest and straightforward no be when him cm hammer him brain go cm twist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by konkonbilo(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Zinny25:
Yes I will, at least I'm not idle. But the man in question must be honest and straightforward no be when him cm hammer him brain go cm twist
Beautiful.... Tiri kizzes for you kiss kiss kiss wife material 100yards
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by konkonbilo(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Zinny25:
Beautiful... Tiri kizzes for you kiss kiss kiss wife material 100yards
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Of course. That's only if he knows how to manage it. Not the one that will share his salary on the way and co e honey empty. Some earn less and have happy homes. Others end more but can't do much to keep their home running. It's not about the amount, it's about how it's budgeted.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by nwabobo: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
SureBozz:
Dear ladies, if you meet a young promising guy who is earning a monthly salary of N60,000 and wants to marry you, would you accept to marry him if he really loves you?

Guys on minimum wage are getting married and you are asking about 60k?

Even truck pushers get married.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by princesweetman2(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mcy56:
Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal one, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.

CORRECT GYAL

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Useless naija women using the amount of salary of a man to determine marriage. What if he eventually gets sacked, you'll divorce him? Naija girls are one set of useless liabilities.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Sharpshooota: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
MajorJeffery:
So marriage is now about giving? I dey learn new thing today.

You never price pampers abi grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Some earn less and are married happily.
I sent the stuff and it wasn't going. Did you block me?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by pocohantas(f): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
NO grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Never. That's a suicide attempt. Even if I earn all the money in the world, I will never settle for less. I used to believe in starting small, but as it is now, I've re-strategized. Some men are just too complacent to step out of their comfort zone. We have to be very comfortable to get married. Marriage isn't a child's play.
shut up there. Unam ikot

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Rcrown: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mcy56:
Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal one, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.
Wow this is wonderful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Such a man doesn't deserve to fvck someone's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by atobs4real(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please don't be push to the wall by the so called ladies. With less than 60k you will have a good home. Just pray for the right woman.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by justy15: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Why not, I have people around me whose allowance is just 15k n they are happily married with beautiful wives n kids. What is most important is starting

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by PastorandMentor(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
See this Mumu
UyaiIncomparabl:
Never. That's a suicide attempt. Even if I earn all the money in the world, I will never settle for less. I used to believe in starting small, but as it is now, I've re-strategized. Some men are just too complacent to step out of their comfort zone. We have to be very comfortable to get married. Marriage isn't a child's play.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chris31(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
chiommy123:
why not. so far they understand themselves and the wife is also bringing in money too.
Can u? Not they

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by HRtechnique: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Well Civil servants don't earn that much.

But let me educate you guys (Using Lagos as example):

1. A self contain is around N200k
2. A TV is around 60k.
3. Gas is 4k to refill.
5. Baby food is around 2k.
6. Diapers is around 5k.
7. PHCN around 4k monthly.
8. Utility bills go dey.
9. Average TP daily is 1k.
10. Half kilo of chicken is 500 at 5 pieces.

Without any kids, it can be managed but changing clothes, eating what is okay, will be difficult. You may have to trek a lot of times.

You guys may not even be able to contribute at church and most women see it as being hurtful. So yes it's doable but it's challenging.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Well it's good to be comfortable.

But know that you have no right to dream about rich men if you're not rich yourself,it doesn't just make any sense.

If you're broke and you're looking for a rich man then something is wrong.

19 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Apina(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
This same question has been asked over and over again because there's no suitable or one approach answer to it undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Waiting this one dey talk self, u think is every married man that earn that kind of money in a month, some don't even earn half of that money self yet they are happily married, everything for this life na packaging my guy.. Again good planing is what matters..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by SEONaijaExpert: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is not difficult, they would only not live above their earnings.

We can help your blog/website rank well on Google. PM now
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by DonPikko: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Earthbound:
Some of them will come and lie on this thread but don't believe all of them.

Guys, if you are earning five figures, don't marry. I repeat, don't marry unless you have savings northwards of a million after the wedding and new house rent. God has blessed us, as a guy, you can marry even in your 40s. Don't rush into commitments that will make you cash strapped for a long time.

You want the best for your kids, don't settle for less. 60k is perfect for a bachelor. Unless your woman is boxed up, don't try it!
you are right, this economy is too harsh for a married man to be earning such low amount

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by akpunda86: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
SureBozz:
Dear ladies, if you meet a young promising guy who is earning a monthly salary of N60,000 and wants to marry you, would you accept to marry him if he really loves you?

Funny you eight years back I was earning just 70k.me and my wife planned my marriage a yeat.well that is history now as I'm no more a salary man but a millionaire.yeah N.a. God.

Guy salary no determine love.what gave me courage was that I saw palmwine tappers in the village marrying with less than 30k.luckily I met my wife.
Hey marriage is not meant to be expensive but if you copy cat it becomes.
Bye
Nairalander since da

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by DonPikko: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
DaddyGngeess:
Waiting this one dey talk self, u think is every married man that earn that kind of money in a month, everything for this life na packaging my guy.. Again good planing is what matters..
those that earn that kinda money you know the amount of debts they are owing?, you know the kinda struggles they face every time?, nobody can be comfortable earning low like that, every one just they cover up

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by kaydp: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin cheesy
Ifakiland:

fish brain, una own no pass can he give...broke ass girls.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
.. From scratch.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by rezzy: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
I can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.