Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (46769 Views)

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by vicben27(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
osazsky:
u are d one who is not thinking right, its based on personal decision,Wats ur prove DAT he bleeped her,don't go and destroy someone relationship, for me ,am a guy once its over its over,even if my ex stays in my house before she comes she go meet my babe for House, what's there ,I nor understand some guys,so cuz u are not dating again u go break ur sim begin dey see ur ex as winche,man grow up,
calm down Bro. l did not say she cheated, that vampire of a girl got me upset. ladies generally feel it's Ok to be friends with there ex. but l personally feel is wrong. l have dated a considerable no. of girls l know how vulnerable they are around me , both the enaged / married ones. soo l try to keep my distance. when my fiancee tried to tell me shiit like this, l had to correct her notions. some men will always try to take advantage of women they've been sexually intimate with before believe it or not. for women it's something emotional, for men it's just for fun. NOTE: this write up it not for OP

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by SexytorresE(f): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
sacramento1212:

How is it nothing? So going to an EX house to spend the night or nights means nothing?
individual difference dear, just cos u don't trust doesn't mean others won't. Learn to trust
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Seanjay(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
SexytorresE:
u have trust issues... Pls am not a guy

ha no wonder you are a girl... yes if it is my girlfriend sleeping in her ex house(wey dem don nack/blow before) for two week then let me have trust issues thank you madam

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by kizyalex10(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
For me there is nothing i cant do for my ex.she is absolutely wonderful nd outstanding.i bleeped up dats why she got married to her man.cos i was waiting to make d whole money on earth.now am more comfortable nd she is gone.but then i dont feel bitter.if i see any good oportunity.i will do it for her.cos she is a virtious woman.her husband must be lucky to have her.nd i believe its all abt trust.she might not tell u initially cos she doesnt want to hurt ur feelings or ego or u tell her nto forget abt going for the job.but for her to eventually tell u.she have concience nd nothing might have gone btw them.thou i read few of ur write up.but am writing this based on d caption.my ex still chat me or call me once a while.even when d hubby is around.she picks cos am super sure he trusts her nd even if he doesnt.i will trust her on his behalf cos she is a definition of decency.am speaking abt myself dont knw abt ur woman.but one thing am sure is.if u dont have a particular level of trust in ur partner.dont go futher for marriage.period

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by teejona(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
SenorFax:
I still keep contact with my exes, even helped them whenever they need one, and I've never for once cheated on my babe.

Who knows
She might be saying the truth.
Or she might be lying.
Don't assume, have your facts in place, then conclude on what to do. Else you might end up punishing an innocent girl.

not when she passed a night with him

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Seanjay(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
sacramento1212:

A guy needs to be principled and shouldn't condone any rubbish. I am not for anything EX because if they were that important, they shouldn't be in the Past but present with you. I am for respect to any lady one is involved with but that shouldn't mean ur senses should be blocked. If i were to be this OP, no long story but to carry my load and waka. Too many Red flags already.

Thank you bro you just said my mind abeg i no even get power or strength for any drama that why am always Thanking God for the kind if lady he gave me...
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Ikpongiton: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
VampireeM:
So she shouldnt be friends with her ex because you are who? Thats how she would have missed this job connection. you are just an insecure dude. Fiancée kor, if you serious marry her, get her a better job and dish rules as you like. You better grow up and act like a man and stop seeking validation from a faceless forum
haba !he needed an advice but you're worsening the situation .no be so,abeg .
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Temptee101(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

The point here is that the guy is not Comfortable with her hiding it.
She should have told him.
Don't mind them, reading is one thing and understanding is another thing. Also all the commentators above defending the cheat turned a blind eye to the fact that the guy stated that his supposedly fiancee spent the night with the said ex

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Originalsly: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmm.....when she is staying with you...I wonder what she is telling the ex?...most likely she's staying at a friend/relative. Her mouth says the guy is the ex...does her action show what her mouth says? Bro..stop that I love her soo much nonsense ...open your eyes and read the writing on the wall. My fiancée slept over with her ex but nothing happens....is he now gay? Bro wake up.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by showafrica(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
What would a jobless guy be doing with a girl friend or relationship. Oo please, focus and forget about women, when u make money u will get them plenty
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by otunbadan(m): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bidobado:

She's hiding something.

Osheeee.... Ifa chief priest... You have seeked the gods and dey dere with mb and found out she is hiding something I hail o, weldon sir!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by notoriousbabe: 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Op dey there dey do oko iyawo and gragra. Instead of you to appreciate the innocent guy, you Sidon there dey make noise claiming title,make I spoil your mind small, you don forget sey the guy don chop your babe well well before you met her, so nothing new inside her body again, na remnant you dey chop, that is second hand car, you better carry face comot and appreciate your already used car grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by jimcaddy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Some ladies are so foolish... Why do u still entertain your EX boyfriends when u have a new relationship and still swear that you are not cheating on ur bf. Its so hard to believe. Now your ex got u a job. It means you'll feel obliged to return the favour and have a thank you shag with him. That's how one babe was telling me that she went to ask her ex bf for money and the ex gave her a condition of them coming back together before he can give her money. Some women are so confused and don't know what they want in life. Yet they'll accuse men of being scums... Women are scums too.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Temptee101(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
SexytorresE:
I don't wanna read the post, but the headline tells. Bros ain't u someone's ex? It doesn't mean they won't be talking anymore. It all depends how they part ways, now she is benefiting for old time sake, if they parted wit conflict he wouldn't have helped her get a job. Pls b mature before some of these nairalanders give u bad advice that will ruined ur relationship. grin
Hear yourself out, you did not read the write up yet you want to comment and form relationship expert? Typical lazy Nigerian, what baffles me the most is the fact that you are not even ashamed of yourself

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by notoriousbabe: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Temptee101:
Don't mind them, reading is one thing and understanding is another thing. Also all the commentators above defending the cheat turned a blind eye to the fact that the guy stated that his supposedly fiancee spent the night with the said ex
the thing dey read meter?him put him prick inside her pusssssssy e no size am again? Abeg make I hear word. Shortyy come make I slap you
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Herbephe1(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Girl: please I need this job,I will do anything you wish if I can get this job, O deh jorr nah
ex: well...OK,let do it this way,can you spend some days with me?It is done if you can

Girl: oh! I will,hop I will get the job sha?
ex: yeah,you will get it with active service,
OP pls use your by Brain
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Temptee101(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2018
notoriousbabe:
the thing dey read meter?him put him prick inside her pusssssssy e no size am again? Abeg make I hear word. Shortyy come make I slap you
I don't have the time and strength for your dirty talks. Just tell them am out of town
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by AmiableG: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2018
But at least she told you the truth, she could have hidden it from you if she really wanted to.
She didn't tell you earlier maybe she was afraid you will misunderstood, or you may discouraged her from getting the job.
Don't judge her too quickly, she may be innocent.
But if you feel otherwise, just keep calm and monitor her behaviour. Not with anger bcs You can only see with a clear mind and eyes, her behavior will show you the truth you are seeking for.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2018
otunbadan:

Osheeee.... Ifa chief priest... You have seeked the gods and dey dere with mb and found out she is hiding something I hail o, weldon sir!!!

It's not rocket science, baba.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by OmoDavido(m): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2018
You can never satisfy a a Nigeria girl.

one prick no dey reach them
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by notoriousbabe: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Temptee101:
I don't have the time and strength for your dirty talks. Just tell them am out of town
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by AreaFada2: 12:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Bluezy13:

The point here is that the guy is not Comfortable with her hiding it.
She should have told him.
Getting a job through your ex might be ok but sleeping overnight at his place is a no-no. Which kain rough play be dat? Certainly not alone. If with the girl's own sister staying overnight in the guy's house I might perhaps understand. It's not about insecurity but the right thing to do.

I'd rather she stayed overnight in a hotel near the interview location.

Some women sleep with men to get jobs and promotion, so they won't find anything wrong with this. Op's post might even sound like Chinese to them.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2018
Some gyals still fvck their ex even though they aren't in a relationship
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by jesmond3945: 12:15am On Aug 04, 2018
I have read the response to Ops issue and I can see the insensitivity to Ops problem. This is his fiancee somebody he is engaged to be married to not a girlfriend not a hooker. In fact he has every right to be worried that his future wife to be still has some vestige of her ex still hanging on her neck. That is a bitter pill to swallow for every man. Op I understand how you feel and you have every right to be concerned. I wouldn't say he has cheated or not but what I would say is this try as much as possible to get her a job close to your place of abode and also inform her you are doing so. It would make her know how much you love her and desire her not be with someone else. If there is any hidden plan she would definitely confess it to you. But if you allow the present arrangement, I am telling you it is a matter of time before she does the unthinkable. Igbo people will say an adage I cannot stay inside the water and soap will enter my eyes.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by saasala(m): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:
you see am not saying seeing your ex is bad ,that's not my kind of lifestyle, and never will it be. She did not tell me anything at all about contacting her ex, I call her the day she left my place to show appreciation to the person that help her get the job,she said he's sleeping already! I ask her "oh its a guy? Are you safe? And are you sure you will be fine?" She said yes ,that all is well.... My place is very far to that exalt location so she brouth the idear of going there to pass the night before the interview..... Why hide it from me at first, what if I did not ask her after two weeks ..... The said guy stay close to where she's working ,just imagine ...

She is hiding something. Use whatsapp web to hack her Whatsapp
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by tshaba28(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2018
my ex came and pass a night in my place..she can't escaped it###you should have ask her who's the person she's going to spend a night with..and if you are comfortable with it you let her go but if you not then you wake her up early sebi is just for her to meet up the interview....after you allow her to go ..look at what you are saying now...###Eye Wey know you before,No fit talk say he no sabi you again..##nah yoruba talk ham ooo..
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by AreaFada2: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2018
notoriousbabe:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

The man's JT don grow branches like a tree. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by EmmyDJourno: 12:18am On Aug 04, 2018
Run my brother
Flee......... She is a survivor......the only thing that would keep her faithful for years would be the early part of marriage and kids

After that the Survivor would kick in again

Leave her, hustle, succeed, the type of chic you would get.... You go dey look yourself for mirror

So, once again I say to you.... "Flee and go face your hustle"
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by rayobaba(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2018
VampireeM:
So she shouldnt be friends with her ex because you are who? Thats how she would have missed this job connection. you are just an insecure dude. Fiancée kor, if you serious marry her, get her a better job and dish rules as you like. You better grow up and act like a man and stop seeking validation from a faceless forum
You need to think straight. The guy is not against the ex getting her job. He's against hiding what she has d obligation to tell the guy aand even to the extent of passing the night there without informing him. I can't take that shit.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by gen2lpat(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Truth, you don't have control over her actions and asking her that question could be you trying to avoid a future mess.

She hid it from you and that means a lot. She could have lodged but she choose to sleep over at her Ex place, probably sexually get the past questions to pass the test. Run

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by rayobaba(m): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Bro. If u can do DS, u wl be fine.
Don't try to get to the root of the matter now.
Don't rush to take decisions now, after all l guess u are not settling down soon.
Relax Ur mind. Wat if uv never dated or met her. So relax. Don't give urself hypertension or be distributed by such girl. She doesn't worth it.
See, she's wrong to not tell u abt who is helping her to get d job. Secondly, she's totally wrong passing d nite in her ex house especially without telling u.
I said relax because time will heal Ur wound and time will expose her if she's into her ex and patience will make u not make mistake. Engage in other good aspect of life that gives u joy. Don't rush.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by engrjacuzzi: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2018

*I want to test your Bible Knowledge to know if you can answer these questions?*

```1.There are 2 people in the Bible who were born and never died.```

```2.There are 2 people who died and were not born.

3.There is 1 Person who was never born and never died?```

*Who are they?*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.