Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man (18546 Views)

Her Husband Treats Her Badly And She's So Beautiful... / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2010
Silly ass, bit--ch, , why masturbating when I can have as many bit--ches as I am want, I can also buy ur stinky pu--sy for my dogg, BTW u didn't in anywa hurt me stupi--d azz, So, F--U,
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Emmysteve(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
@funkybaby, You are a bad gal, i thinf u need a bad guy lyk me 2 keep u busy, Dont miss quote me.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by justwise(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2010
funkybaby:

ignore him.
its because i hurt his ego with my response and it also led to his 3inches p.rick shrinking further undecided .
so naturally, the only insult he can come up with is to call me biatch. Hiss !
when he is done ranting, [b]he can go and m.a.s.t.urbate next to a NEPA transformer,[/b]Shior !!!

Why NEPA transformer? Any added advantage? grin grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by tpiah: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
michelin89:

Even in a land of only men, they would still be scarce for you. lipsrsealed

the day you remove your ugly lesbian eyes from tpiah, na that day you go see the end of the curse wey dem curse you wink

but if the thing dey craze you, na your wellwishers and relatives suppose handle that side! Assuming they're not doing their best to avoid you!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Folusade(f): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2010
@poster
Please don't do it!
You wont really gain anything from this.
You will only feel worse in the end cos this guy cant date you.
So what do you gain?
Nothing, except to fill your house with more filth!
There is a man for every woman.
Trust in God and your man will come knocking before you know it.
Also, continue to keep yourself clean- no drinking and no, you know,
God is using this time to prepare you for your man. You are almost there!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by oyinda3(f): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
Open Warning is ur roomie here on nairaland?

anyways, go on soun, we would really love to hear back from you after the weekend has passed.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2010
justwise:

Why NEPA transformer? Any added advantage? grin grin grin

Yes.

He will get an instant erection + prick enlargement thanks to the electrical current emanating from the transformer  grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
Well, its easy for every1 to arrive at their own conclusions. I'm not insisting on fcukin J any longer, but this girl must be made to pay somehow! I mean, is she goin to walk scot free after all she has done to everyone who has the misfortune of steppin into her life?

The thing is, I rented an apartment with this girl. We were just hooked up by some1 cos we both didnt want the whole flat! And I took her as a sista, and a friend. But I dont why she hates me so much, I neva did anythin to hurt her in the first place!
And I must admit, when I started gettin mad at her, I wanted to get at her in a way that would cut her to the bone! I wanted her to feel pain, the same way I feel everytime she looks for a new way to make me bleed. Its like she's a sadist, she thrives on seein me down. So why can't she be the one down for once? Why shud she be gettin away with all she has done to me and others
I mean am not the type of girl who walks from house to house gossiping, so I cant talk shit abt her like she has done abt me!

Like I said before, a frnd of her brother started gettin close to me a while back, and goodness knows the thins she told him abt me, the guy just disappeared lyk smoke! Dis was a good, decent guy, who seemed very caring. But she feels her own relationship will stand, right? While she's not givin me a chance to have a second go at life and a decent relationship.

There was a tym, J bought dis lingerie for her from London. The 'ho took it to the guy she bleeps/cheats with, and somehow left it there. When J was around, he asked her to wear it for him and the 'ho started lookin for it like she doesnt know wots up. She actually had the nerve to ask me if I had seen seen her lingerie!!!

I was like, 'Girl, u have ur own room, and ur keys, why are u askin me such a question?' (And by the way, 'ho is double my size!!!)
Y'all need to see the scene she created that day, she was like 'Yep, she has to ask me for it, afterall, we're the only two in the house! Lingerie can't just grow wings, bla bla.
J (poor guy) was sooo embarrassed, he apologized to me and promised to buy her a better replacement. Telling her it should be somewhere in her room, maybe she just cudnt find it!

Anyways, to cut a long story short, some days later, She went to bring laundry from the guy she cheats with and when she scattered them on the settee to sort them out, peepin prominently amongst her clothes was the missing red lingerie!
And not a word of apology even left her dirty mouth!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by justwise(m): 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2010
funkybaby:

Yes.

He will get an instant erection + prick enlargement thanks to the electrical current emanating from the transformer grin

grin grin grin grin. . . hmmm. . . how do you know all that? grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by ladej(m): 12:13am On Jun 30, 2010
lashontae:

Well, its easy for every1 to arrive at their own conclusions. I'm not insisting on fcukin J any longer, but this girl must be made to pay somehow! I mean, is she goin to walk scot free after all she has done to everyone who has the misfortune of steppin into her life?

The thing is, I rented an apartment with this girl. We were just hooked up by some1 cos we both didnt want the whole flat! And I took her as a sista, and a friend. But I dont why she hates me so much, I neva did anythin to hurt her in the first place!
And I must admit, when I started gettin mad at her, I wanted to get at her in a way that would cut her to the bone! I wanted her to feel pain, the same way I feel everytime she looks for a new way to make me bleed. Its like she's a sadist, she thrives on seein me down. So why can't she be the one down for once? Why shud she be gettin away with all she has done to me and others
I mean am not the type of girl who walks from house to house gossiping, so I cant talk poo abt her like she has done abt me!

Like I said before, a frnd of her brother started gettin close to me a while back, and goodness knows the thins she told him abt me, the guy just disappeared lyk smoke! Dis was a good, decent guy, who seemed very caring. But she feels her own relationship will stand, right? While she's not givin me a chance to have a second go at life and a decent relationship.

There was a tym, J bought dis lingerie for her from London. The 'ho took it to the guy she bleeps/cheats with, and somehow left it there. When J was around, he asked her to wear it for him and the 'ho started lookin for it like she doesnt know wots up. She actually had the nerve to ask me if I had seen seen her lingerie!!!

I was like, 'Girl, u have your own room, and your keys, why are u askin me such a question?' (And by the way, 'ho is double my size!!!)
Y'all need to see the scene she created that day, she was like 'Yep, she has to ask me for it, afterall, we're the only two in the house! Lingerie can't just grow wings, bla bla.
J (poor guy) was sooo embarrassed, he apologized to me and promised to buy her a better replacement. Telling her it should be somewhere in her room, maybe she just cudnt find it!

Anyways, to cut a long story short, some days later, She went to bring laundry from the guy she cheats with and when she scattered them on the settee to sort them out, peepin prominently amongst her clothes was the missing red lingerie!

pele sad
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by 0hsisi: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2010
The poster does have a lot of time on her hands.
A college student that has time for all this drama ,only God knows what her grades are like.
Poor parents,paying for a child in college not knowing that she's turning pro in the department of hookery.
Lord have mercy
This is the reason I think some courses of study in college ought to be eliminated
What serious student studying for a marketable profession will spend time sniffing at her roommate's red,blue and white undergarments ?
Is she studying archery or ludo-playing?
What a shame cry
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 12:37am On Jun 30, 2010
@Ohsisi-College student? Sniffing Undergarments?
Who said those?
R u high or are your reading glasses expired!!!
Cos it seems to me like U dont know wht your talkin about!

Just sayin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kobikwelu(m): 12:49am On Jun 30, 2010
She pretends to be a good girl to her boyfrnd (meanwhile she is jangi-roverin dikks all ova town

jangi-rover,

LOOOLLLLLLLLLLL
LWKMDDDDDDD!!! grin grin grin

o how time has passed!!!!!

that word i used when i was very very young

as for the topic, i dont give 2 flying forks wink wink wink wink wink wink (and i mean it literary)
the koko is that the guy would be getting lots of p*55Y juice,

and the babes are foolishly fighting themselves over sexuality

how short sighted can you get embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by shilling(f): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2010
Wow, people need to take stress management classes, no joke!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Omeibuo: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2010
What's all this nonsense? I am surprised that some peoples preoccupation can be this shitty. Go get a life girl. You don't gain anything by what you intend to do. Find a profitable job and get yourself busy.
I assure you, if you go for the kill as you are planning to do, HIV will be your lot even if you use condom
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by jensinmi(m): 2:50am On Jun 30, 2010
YAY!!! First ever post in romance section.

Alright. It seems there are several options for you now from the original poster since u decided not to "do" the guy anymore. Both options will involve help from and collaboration by Nairalanders.

1. Continue with this post or create a new post for people here to help you work out a nice plan to get back at her or maybe expose her.
I'm sure you'll find lots of Nairalanders who don't mind working out an elaborate plan with you. LETS CALL IT CONSULTANCY/ CONSULTING!!!

2. Tell how much u need to get a new apartment on your own and see if some folks here won't mind contributing to help u move out so that we can finally close this prolonged and exhausting thread. But give an  honest amount o or nobody will answer u.

PEACE.

btw, vengeance is not really my thing and I can't help u much with that.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by topup: 3:53am On Jun 30, 2010
Well thank God you don't have to live with her forever eh? It's only temporary, and maybe this is to allow you to experience the otherside of a cheater.

In all of this, you haven't shown any remorse for Jay, it's as if you're being slightly selfish. Jay's the one being hurt here, I understand she spreads rumours about you, but I'm sure she probably has bad rumours about herself!!

Forget about getting revengance, graduate, get a great job, a great man and move on that way, that's the best revenge. Knowing that she gets to you may even encourage her. It is not about being weak, we are not saying you should get walked over, but as long as it's all words and petty actions, there's no good in retaliating - seriously, you two will be at the same level then.

If you cared about J, then you could be forgiven for being so concerned about her cheating, but it's almost as if you want something bad to happen to a 'bad' person.

That is not being mature.

This time alone, you should be developing your character, becoming a better woman. Be wise and stand above the crap you're exposed to, leave if you have to. No one says you have to be friends with her for life, and probably J will find out eventually. So leave it be?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 30, 2010
@ funky biaa--ch has your run--away dad tried the transformer thing?, I guess yes that's the reason u can tell how it work-- u funky slo--t
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 30, 2010
@funky slo--t good question from justwise same as I just asked. So answer !
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2010
@funkybaby

aint no stalker,but me stared some more at that profile pic early this morning meaning you probably were the backdrop forming the scenic beauty in my dreams last night.never hit on a naija chick on line cos they lot got too much venom and me hates drama,but care not what dem say it is a public forum bla bla bla, i gbadun uuuuuuuuuuuu die, unowatimean wink wink wink

not gonna check ur history on line cos me knows most chicks talk sh.it on line but cant do nada in real life.amoye enupo.so eventho i dont enjoy loud girls with a fiery foul tongue,i wanna stay in the moment and see this crush through.what are u doin in naija

aint due there till later in the year but i am serious,nawaaa ooo,kilofunmije,mo kaaan yo funeeeee anyhow.this must be internet jazz and ewo ee ni ka ma ri enu e ninu profile picture ee.babes how ego bii o and drain some testosterone cos we about to go on a magic carpet ride,i know uve seen a bit,but come see a whole new world and trust me ,aint bragging wink
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2010
One national problem I discovered with yoruba ppl is: They don't speak English without Yoruba mixture nor yoruba without English mixture, that make em su-cks in everything do they including open mouth shi--t, My gf parent are Yoruba so don't say im triba whatever. I ain't hating either,
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by adaphik(f): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2010
@ REALITY 101, God bless Jareeeee, me i taya for these Y-folks. Wetin?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by adaphik(f): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2010
BTW, @ POSTER, i'm glad u've changed ur mind abt bleeping J. God bless u. That wld hv been a tough decision to make, i believe.
However, its unfortunate u cohabit with such an uncultured brat, SHIT HAPPENS, u know.
Whatever u plan to do to her, just to sanitize her a bit, PLS DO. I repeat PLS DO. With exception to bleeping, i beg. You're too much, jarreee.

PS: pls ignore some annoying comments here, dem no reach.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2010
@ adaphik, mehn, how u doing sister?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Ranoscky(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2010
Poster, i thank god say u don change your mind. but at 1st, i taught both of u stay's in the same room but, now u said same flat but different rooms, so wetin u dey vex/talk again undecided if u reach house, u enter your room je je, while she go dey her own room. if parlour is the main reason both of u stil see each other, u leave the parlour for her. just get urself a portable tv and dvd in your room and there u go! enjoyment don start be that. i gat a case like this with gurl, good friend of mine back in the days (not my GF). so people commends her beauty so she taught maybe 1day i'll come and reconcile with her but, if i see'am for road i go bone'am like say na breez i see. do u believe that 1 full yr, i didn't talk 2 her, i carried on with my life as if she wasn't existing. 1 faithful day, i was surprised when she sent, not 1, not 2, but 3 of my friends to come a beg me that she's sorry and want us to reconcile. i just told them to ask her to come by herself and not sending friends on her behalf, and b4 u know it, we don start to dey sweet like b4 O! the point of the matter is, i prevailed over her with silience. so if u ask me, i'll say just keep silence to her and mind your biz, regardless of what she told peeps about u, and i believe by dat, u'll prevail! best wishes to u. my opinion, thanx! wink
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by dbigrod(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2010
[size=15pt]
0hsisi:

The poster does have a lot of time on her hands.
A college student that has time for all this drama ,only God knows what her grades are like.
Poor parents,paying for a child in college not knowing that she's turning pro in the department of hookery.
Lord have mercy

This is the reason I think some courses of study in college ought to be eliminated
What serious student studying for a marketable profession will spend time sniffing at her roommate's red,blue and white undergarments ?
Is she studying archery or ludo-playing?
What a shame cry

i love this reply.

lashontae:

so u think dat u deserve a chance to have a decent relationship?god forbid bad thing.shioooor
[/size]
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by tkb417(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2010
REALITY101:

One national problem I discovered with yoruba ppl is: They don't speak English without Yoruba mixture nor yoruba without English mixture, that make em su-cks in everything do they including open mouth shi--t, My gf parent are Yoruba so don't say im triba whatever. I ain't hating either,
hey scum
what language do u think ure typing?

dont u dare tell me this is english?

ill implore u to tell ur other daft comrades to run outta here and go get some books to read

anuofia!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2010
lashontae:

I mean am not the type of girl who walks from house to house gossiping, so I cant talk poo abt her like she has done abt me!

I was like, 'Girl, u have your own room, and your keys, why are u askin me such a question?' (And by the way, 'ho is double my size!!!)

I think I understand your anger now. When I was in school, I experienced something similar to this. In my own case, my roomie was a psycopathic bit** who was NEVER happy to see me happy. I saw her as a friend initially and sometimes when she acts up, I do what I do best - Ignore her! I managed to survive living with her all through my 5 years in school and it cost me a lot. I look back at my school days and I can never find one true happy moment she didnt manage to ruin for me. But these things happened because I allowed it. One mistake I made was to keep living with her, I had a choice, I could have moved out!

As for you, the choice is still there, you have to move out. Find a place of your own, even if it's just a room, where you can have your privacy and live your life the way you want. Dont worry about her, she'll get what's coming for her eventually.

You need to let go of all this anger, it can never be healthy for a young girl like you. Trust me, I know! wink
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by adaphik(f): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2010
@ REALITY 101, my bro i dey. whats good? Your sis is doing great mehn. @ tkb419, u ok? You've just made no sense. You've just proved u're the 'anuofia'?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by tkb417(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2010
adaphik:

@ REALITY 101, my bro i dey. whats good? Your sis is doing great mehn. @ tkb419, u ok? You've just made no sense. You've just proved u're the 'anuofia'?
who pays you to be a pederast?
are u the retarded comrade?

if you think i look and sound like your playmate, be ma guest
i wont 'mince a letter' in putting you and ilk to sword

ewu!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Ranoscky(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2010
Quote 4rm d bigrod: "so u think dat u deserve a chance to have a decent relationship?god forbid bad thing.shioooor"

^^^^SHUOOO shocked Aba na u O! shocked which 1 u no dey? undecided so u mean say make she no get boyfriend again? u urself no get gurlfriend? undecided or is it b'cos she came to NL to share her life xpirience, then u think she can be called sort's of names? undecided make una hol una own abeg! sad una own dey una body. afterall, if we all are told to share our own life expirience, then u'll know that the poster is even a saint to compare to others!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by tpiah: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2010
Like I said before, a frnd of her brother started gettin close to me a while back, and goodness knows the thins she told him abt me, the guy just disappeared lyk smoke!

if your roommate is a nler as your thread seems to imply, has it occurred to you the guy might also be a nler as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women / How Do I Payback A Cheating GF / Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.