Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man (18562 Views)

Her Husband Treats Her Badly And She's So Beautiful... / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by sonerkind(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
All of a sudden,J is so popular grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by jackobi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2010
I agree with Hayo
this idea of yours will yield you no better result So abeg [color=#990000]babe[/color] no try am
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Newest: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2010
Don't really fink u should do it, but due to what am reading i can see you'v already made up ur mind
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by calyx: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2010
@poster

What date have you finally scheduled for the bleeping? Am a journalist and I wont mind covering the event. . .And yes its free of charge
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by dbigrod(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=15pt]i wouldnt want to be in the guy`s shoe.i think u want to infect the guy with HIV so that ur roommate could as well contact it.girl,be truthful.on second thought, i like d idea of babes dealing with themselves by furcking their friends` guys.thats good for the guys.like someone said,women are their own worst enermies.[/size]
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by RuuDie(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ poster,

Not worth it. . . .

If u think ur plan is da bomb, think again -
Big Broda Jay isn't gonna turn down free choo-cha; nah, not a chance in hell he'd. . . . he's gonna be all over that bo.oty from d very sec u make d indecent proposal - that 1 u got right!
As long as his li'l b.itchy girlfriend doesn't know, Daddy long-strong Jay will tap that kitty of urs anytime, anywhere, anyhow.

But u know what honey. . . .  he's gonna run back to ur slu.tty roomie. Oh, be rest assured he will.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2010
OP,
Just go ahead and f. uck the lucky guy. I just hope he is as good as moi. Nothing is wrong with people call ANIMASHAUN.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by CarlosVent(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
cchheeeeii
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Rooneyboy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
I ve always known u to be a wild bear, ADVICE , get urself a real man and not a weakling link J, if u know u r that hot and you've got a superb kitty as claimed.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by tpiah: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2010
i really do believe men are scarce.

there might be a shortage of good ones.

though if the boyfriend is the walemoon casanova type, nothing spoil sha.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
Even in a land of only men, they would still be scarce for you. lipsrsealed
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by sessy2(f): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
Girl do wat ur mind says.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2010
@funkybaby

i normally wont check profile pictures,but i checked yours and forbidding u hav really ugly teeth,a crush suddenly drenched me like cold sweat.
i no send anyone and maybe we can hooks up.too bad me stays in london.iwo nko? bromley to be precise. hey!!!! july tiii deee oooo. summer romances go yapaaaaaaa,i think i am going back to naija chicks and its all cos of u.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by DIVA201: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2010
@Poster

You are mouthed jare , O lenu bi kettle
Just keep us updated, If Mr J refuses you, and you become a laughing stock, please still let us know
But since you are confident that you can hold him hostage with your kitty, Go on soun, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2010
sorry poster,funkybaby lo distract me

i heard this song on sunday in a friend's car so maybe u should get it on ur ipod and tear your roomate's ears thru a woofer connection.

igimu jinaa sori,
oye ko kilo fun ee ,we no be mate oo,
i'm in my lane ooo
tobade koja aiye ree
mo le gboko lowo eee

u know it,u know it.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by ovo4u(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2010
lashontae:

Well, for a while now, av been a good girl. I actually turned my life around and decided to stay out of relationships for a while and do without s-e-x. Cos I rily I hurt a guy who rily loved me a while back by cheatin (posted it on NL bak then) and I just wanted to stay on my own and get on the straight path and get a decent guy and just av a good, ole, normal relationshp, And I was succeedin,  smiley

Bt my roomie is making me forget all my promises. Me and roomie have been stayin 2geda for a while and we started our livin relationshp on good terms but she later changed her attitude to me. angry
She pretends to be a good girl to her boyfrnd (meanwhile she is jangi-roverin dikks all ova town angry) and tells him of how she is avoiding me cos am a bad influence angry. Just because I confided in her when we first moved in and told her of my past, she actually feels she is better than me. People have been telling me of how she is running her mouth, calling me a 'ho. And I did nothin to her, nothin to deserve all the insults so far! cry
I have pretty much kept cool till this moment, but its all abt to change. Cos we wee were havin an arguement, and she actually told me I was jealous sick of her byfrnd, that I shud go and get mine instead of 'eyeing' him. undecided undecided

Till that moment, I had neva even looked at the guy but as soon as she said it, an idea occured to me. Though she always tries to flaunt him e.g 'J, hit it 3 tyms last night', J bought me a platinum ring from Dubai, J cooked me breakfast in bed' J did this, J did that! I neva had any urge to date him, becos even though he's well to do, I saw him as a weakling she runs all ova. And av always liked me a man who is a MAN in all sense of the word. She has gone too far this tym though, and since I am already a ho according to her, Il behave just like a ho. I will take her advice, I will get myself a man, HER MAN!
J is goin to be held hostage by my kitty latest this coming weekend, while she weeps in her cold, empty bed. Just because the bear is hibernating doesn't mean it has stopped been a bear!

I am kind of like your post, and how i wish i was in Nigeria,i would have like to hang up with you and just make you forget that friend of yours  and the pass, You sound cutie. tongue
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2010
kushe:

i normally wont check profile pictures,but i checked yours and forbidding u hav really ugly teeth

i wear braces.

kushe:

@funkybaby

a crush suddenly drenched me like cold sweat.

really ?  undecided

kushe:

i no send anyone and maybe we can hooks up.too bad me stays in london.iwo nko? bromley to be precise.

am @ naija

kushe:

i think i am going back to naija chicks and its all cos of u.

okay. thats fantastic news  
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by ovo4u(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2010
But does this really mean that she said,she will want to Bleep her room mate boyfriends due to their misunderstanding that the guy must fall for this, for instance if am tempted i can't fail, lol, but i nor say e nor easy.

But guys what did you think, if you become tempted like this one, will you fail? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by justwise(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2010
kushe:

@funkybaby

i normally wont check profile pictures,but i checked yours and forbidding u hav really ugly teeth,a crush suddenly drenched me like cold sweat.
i no send anyone and maybe we can hooks up.too bad me stays in london.iwo nko? bromley to be precise. hey!!!! july tiii deee oooo. summer romances go yapaaaaaaa,i think i am going back to naija chicks and its all cos of u.

Now i know why her profile refused to load when i licked on it, you kept it open and deny another stalker a chance to have a look grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2010
justwise:

Now i know why her profile refused to load when i licked on it, you kept it open and deny another stalker a chance to have a look grin grin

Lol. You are not serious grin grin grin

BTW: how you dey?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2010
Once a ho is always a ho !
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by justwise(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
funkybaby:

Lol. You are not serious grin grin grin

BTW: how you dey?

Wetin be i no serious?  grin grin.

I dey oo, body still dey inside cloth.

U dey 9ja dey kiss organic frog? grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ funkybaby are u afraid we might thread on your mouth shape? widen the show girl, lol
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
justwise:

Wetin be i no serious?  grin grin.

I dey oo, body still dey inside cloth.

U dey 9ja dey kiss organic frog? grin grin

not yet but very soon.  wink

i have plenty potential organic frogs to check out while am there  grin grin  
i cant wait  ****smacking my lips in anticipation *****   grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
REALITY101:

@ funkybaby are u afraid we might thread on your mouth shape? widen the show girl, lol

hiss !!

ok. you got my attention and all i have to say to you is : ode ni e undecided
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by justwise(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2010
funkybaby:

not yet but very soon.  wink

i have plenty potential organic frogs to check out while am there  grin grin  
i cant wait  ****smacking my lips in anticipation *****   grin

I know u are a high profile frog, God knows how long the queue is. . . i wish those bloody animals bad luck though grin grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2010
@funkybaby--biac-h I rather go get attention from Chimp-- I suspect your the ho of NL. Bi--aach !
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^^^ Lmao !
I guess i hit a raw nerve.

I have given you the attention you crave for and i wont indulge you any further .

Okobo.

oloriburuku !
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ Funkybia--ch: Who F***ing Care? Now I think u are waste of space and id right here-- so, I ain't gat time for bratious bit** like u, Peace
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by justwise(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2010
REALITY101:

@ Funkybia--ch: Who F***ing Care? Now I think u are waste of space and id right here-- so, I ain't gat time for bratious bit** like u, Peace

Easy man! what has she done? I thought it all for a laugh b4. . .this is abit. . .
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by sugarpp: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2010
move out of the hse n stop bein silly! angry
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
justwise:

Easy man! what has she done? I thought it all for a laugh b4. . .this is abit. . .

ignore him.
its because i hurt his ego with my response and it also led to his 3inches p.rick shrinking further  undecided .

so naturally, the only insult he can come up with is to call me biatch. Hiss !

when he is done ranting, he can go and m.a.s.t.urbate next to a NEPA transformer,

Shior !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.