Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (184670 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Ivynwa(f): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
That girlchild is not white, she is black. Her facial structures does not even suggest a mixture of white. In my own opinion, I think it is the skin pigmentation at play here (melanin), she simply has no melanin. The man is a wise man for sticking by his wife and trusting her, others may ditch her and run only to discover their mistake as the years go by.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by buzugee(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
jikings:

For those of you who are claiming that there could be a white recessive gene in either parents as there could be decendants of ex slaves from Brazil now settled in Nigeria, These people in question are Igbo are there is no history of any returnee slaves in Igbo land as much as I have read. The simple thing is for the man to do a DNA and take another picture with the results. grin grin
gerraway ma fren. you know how many ibo boys who are called dacosta, hernandez, fernandez, dasilva, shosilva, cletus etc in naija ? tonnes. these are all slaves with white blood in em. you gotta remember that most of the slaves from naija were ibos because the ibo stock was valued in plantations all over the world because of their strength. matter of fact the slave masters in virginia only wanted ibo slaves. if the slave was not ibo dem no want. all the black people who are descended from the state of virginia are all ndigbo boys  grin even td jakes resembu ndigbo man sef.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by blueflame1: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ivynwa:

That girlchild is not white, she is black. Her facial structures does not even suggest a mixture of white. In my own opinion, I think it is the skin pigmentation at play here (melanin and the others). She might grow up and get darker if the pigmentations returns or otherwise may remain that white. The man is a wise man for sticking by his wife and trusting her, others may ditch her and run only to discover their mistake as the years go by.

On a serious note, I feel like crying right now, why is everybody having their own babies and I can't have mine. Have no mate to have some with. Someone console me please, I'm really serious.

R u ignoring the fact that the girl's biological mother is black? Explains the Black features
The blond hair and white features can't be explained by the black father.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sulakishop(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
See mumu husband ooo! The time wey im go for journey, somebody don do am kerewa for the woman. Oyinbo man don do am gbam gbam gbam for the woman!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Ivynwa(f): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
Oga buzugee did you say that my sweet pastor T.D Jakes is an Ndigbo boy. OMG I no fit laugh------thanks for making me laugh Ojare.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by buzugee(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ivynwa:

Oga buzugee did you say that my sweet pastor T.D Jakes is an Ndigbo boy. OMG I no fit laugh------thanks for making me laugh Ojare. I no go kill myself say I never follow ibem fa get sweet children.
yes na. it has been confirmed na. you think say na coincidence say the man like money ? read this here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_American. go to the bottom of the page where it says GENEALOGY TRACING
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Moyola(f): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2010
This is soo koooool! cheesy
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2010
it is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE! there are only four possible situations that could lead to this kind of mix-up:
1) that baby is albino and not white (60% plausibility).
2) the woman has been messing around (70% plausibility)
3) there was a mix up at the hospital and the baby aint really theirs. (30% plausibility)
4) this is just some sick organized publicity stunt. (20% plausibility)

u be the judge   wink
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by buzugee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
you think say na coincidence say td jakes dey always talk about him CONTAINER full of books that is coming in from china ?  grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Moyola(f): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
Imagine a world where black parents av white kidz n white parents av black kidz! O.D!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by freshera: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2010
I think it was planned by The Sun and the parents. Maybe they accepted to be used in an experiment and then make money and fame from the end result. Whites may not agree to such.It might be that an IVF expert helped them and mixed the mother's egg and another white woman's or the father's spermatozoa and another white man's or she agreed to sleep with a white man.

Just trying to postulate wink wink wink because they look so happy about the baby grin grin grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by MrFixit3: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
If your baby resemble your next door neighbour complain, if your baby resemble your friends complain. As for me, even if my baby never pick any dominat trait in me, the mother has some explanation to do. It is common in Africa to attribute baby features to long distant relatives which you have never heard of. I think the reason is to protect the sanctity of marriage then. If this has happen in Warri, Abuja or Delta where whites frequent, I will say it is white baby, but if this happened in remote village without access to white male, I will believe. But to have happened in England (white man's country) says a lot. Ant talk of gene mutation is gibberish, it is an attempt not to ridicules the woman. If a woman is playing away, do it with same colour as your husband, that way you can get away with it. There is always somebody that the baby will resemble in both families. But when you play with. In this case, there is noone the pickin resemble. I will believe when black baby is born to white couples in a place where there is no blackm, and when Chinese couples in village have black baby.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by buzugee(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2010
freshera:

I think it was planned by The Sun and the parents. Maybe they accepted to be used in an experiment and then make money and fame from the end result. As you know no white parents will want a black child.It might be that an IVF expert helped them and mixed the mother's egg and another white woman's or the father's spermatozoa and another white man's or she agreed to sleep with a white man.

Just trying to postulate wink wink wink because they look so happy about the baby grin grin grin
sharrap dia my fren. is that why black babys are the latest white celebrity fashion accessory ? or is that why white people are all rushing to haiti to snap up black babys ? fix your self esteem foo
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by cap28: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
something is not right here, I suspect that the child may have been conceived by way of ivf and some mix up with the sperm sample may have occurred - both parents should ask for a dna test to be carried out as something similar to this happened with a white irish family some years back.  Unlike the nigerian father who is quite happy  with his "white" child the irish father was totally outraged when he saw his own child who looked mixed race, he demanded a dna test and it was discovered that the hospital had accidentally swapped the  white sperm sample with a mixed race man's sperm sample, the hospital had to pay them huge compensation.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by freshera: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
What I meant was that no white parents will want to be involved in that kind of experiment that is if it is indeed an experiment. Black people are not inferior in anyway and can never be wink wink wink.

I do know white people intentionally adopt black children.

buzugee:

sharrap dia my fren. is that why black babys are the latest white celebrity fashion accessory ? or is that why white people are all rushing to haiti to snap up black babys ? fix your self esteem foo
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by bawomolo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
That girlchild is not white, she is black. Her facial structures does not even suggest a mixture of white. In my own opinion, I think it is the skin pigmentation at play here (melanin), she simply has no melanin. The man is a wise man for sticking by his wife and trusting her, others may ditch her and run only to discover their mistake as the years go by.

On a serious note, I feel like crying right now, why is everybody having their own babies and I can't have mine (sulking). Have no mate to have some with. Someone console me please, I'm really serious.

holla at sauron or sjeezy. they are experts at consoling women

Word.

Many mixed race children PASSED back in the long gone days

good point. i personally would have a dna test done in case of nkechity.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by oyinda3(f): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
i think igbo ppl just generally have some white genes. i've seen a lot with green eyes, hazel eyes, almost blond hair etc.
the girl will grow up to look darker but her hair and eyes will be light. so she will look mixed. there are many igbo ppl like that.

cap28:

something is not right here, I suspect that the child may have been conceived by way of ivf and some mix up with the spermatozoa sample may have occurred - both parents should ask for a dna test to be carried out as something similar to this happened with a white irish family some years back.  Unlike the nigerian father who is quite happy  with his "white" child the irish father was totally outraged when he saw his own child who looked mixed race, he demanded a dna test and it was discovered that the hospital had accidentally swapped the  white spermatozoa sample with a mixed race man's spermatozoa sample, the hospital had to pay them huge compensation.

hahaha i was going it mention that. the father does look really excited and happy to have a white baby. lol
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by buzugee(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
freshera:

What I meant was that no white parents will want to be involved in that kind of experiment that is if it is indeed an experiment. Black people are not inferior in anyway and can never be wink wink wink.

I do know white people intentionally adopt black children.

grin we are superior. out of black comes white  grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Ivynwa(f): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
Now Buzugee you mustn't make my pastor sound like some Omata boy, Pastor Paul Adefarasin can sue you, abi you no know say na im spiritual Papa T.D Jakes be.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by minotaur(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
they should simply do a more detailed paternity test. Because it is virtually impossible for this to happen! Unless,of course, na juju! grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by buzugee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ivynwa:

Now Buzugee you mustn't make my pastor sound like some Omata boy, Pastor Paul Adefarasin can sue you, abi you no know say na im spiritual Papa T.D Jakes be.
if he like make he be him spiritual mama. i no send  grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by jikings(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
If your baby resemble your next door neighbour complain, if your baby resemble your friends complain. As for me, even if my baby never pick any dominat trait in me, the mother has some explanation to do. It is common in Africa to attribute baby features to long distant relatives which you have never heard of. I think the reason is to protect the sanctity of marriage then. If this has happen in Warri, Abuja or Delta where whites frequent, I will say it is white baby, but if this happened in remote village without access to white male, I will believe. But to have happened in England (white man's country) says a lot. Ant talk of gene mutation is gibberish, it is an attempt not to ridicules the woman. If a woman is playing away, do it with same colour as your husband, that way you can get away with it. There is always somebody that the baby will resemble in both families. But when you play with. In this case, there is noone the pickin resemble. [b][b]I will believe when black baby is born to white couples in a place where there is no blackm, and when Chinese couples in village have black baby

Thanks Mr. Fix it for this. This shit only happens in mixed race communities or countries. Let it happen in my village or somewhere we don't have mixed race communities then we can believe!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by chiogo(f): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
LOL see inferiority complex.  grin

That child was definitely not made by the Black couple. I don't care what y'all say.  tongue
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by phreakabit(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
THIS IS PACK YOUR LOAD AND [size=19pt]GTFO.[/size] not in my house. This has been proven to be genetically impossible,why hasn't this "strange occurrence"ever happened in 9JA?its had to be in London where WHITE MEN are in abundance.I aint buying this, Dude you wifey has been playing "Champions leagues matches" away
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
phreakabit:

THIS IS PACK YOUR LOAD AND [size=19pt]GTFO.[/size] not in my house. This has been proven to be genetically impossible,why hasn't this "strange occurrence"ever happened in 9JA?its had to be in London where WHITE MEN are in abundance.I aint buying this, Dude you wifey has been playing "Champions leagues matches" away
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by bgees(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2010
the parents are definitely hiding something.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nymphnode(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
The man don enter wahala, make him no carry the pikin come naija o, because police go ask for the baby particulars.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by morpheus24: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2010
@All
Please you guys should do some studies on genetics. It is most likely the parents are carriers of the defective OCA gene which eliminates the ablity to produce melanin in both hair, skin and eye color.

The one in four rule will place this child in a good probability analysis to appear as such. you can see it is also likely the small girl in  the picture is a carrier possbly of a lesser form of the OCA gene as is evident in her skin tone.  

These parents do not necessarily have to have any European dna in them to produce this child since African genotype variations are older than european genotype variations. The same is true for sickle cell anameia

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by CarlosVent(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
is d guy d 1 dat fathered it?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by morpheus24: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
See the pic of an an indian dravidian and that of an indian dravidian Albino

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by bgees(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
morpheus24:

@All
Please you guys should do some studies on genetics. It is most likely the parents are carriers of the defective OCA gene which eliminates the ablity to produce melanin in both hair, skin and eye color.

The one in four rule will place this child in a good probability analysis to appear as such. you can see it is also likely the small girl in  the picture is a carrier possbly of a lesser form of the OCA gene as is evident in her skin tone.  

These parents do not necessarily have to have any European dna in them to produce this child since African genotype variations are older than european genotype variations. The same is true for sickle cell anameia

The OCA gene causes albinism only. And albinos don't have blonde hair and coloured eyes.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by vescucci(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2010
Some creepy shebang. I'll wait till all the miracle thing is over before I comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.