Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,902 members, 7,956,404 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men (37936 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Vtrd: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I did not tell anyone to take alabukunnto flush. Do.it at the hands of an obstetrician who is qualified.that way there is almost no complications. If they cant afford or have access to one then they should lock shop.
Abortion is illegal in Nigeria.

You should be arrested.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Nah, wouldn't want to be heartless grin doesn't suit me. You that is probably where she is now, how far? hope you're living the perfect life? angry

Fooool the monent you realised being a father is deliberate rather thab consequential tthen will be your salvation

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:

Abortion is illegal in Nigeria.

You should be arrested.
come and arrest me na.7 yrs imprisonment for u and ur babe

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Jealous? tongue
No o.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Fooool the monent you realised being a father is deliberate rather thab consequential tthen will be your salvation

Lwkm! This one weak me. Bros, thanks for typing, obviously you don't read before you reply

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
No o.
*rolling eyes* if you say so...

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

*rolling eyes*
if you say so...
as you like it
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2018
wetin carry me come here sef?
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:

What is the cause of this worldwide epidemic of single mum and babymama syndrome. It is simple evolutionary biology. A man is wired to want to sow his seed to ensure the continuity of his legacy so he looks for a womb that will do just that this is why men are seen to be polygamous. While women are the gatekeepers carefully selecting whose seed is worthy of nuturing into the world. Only the strong survive.

i disagree that the cause of this worldwide epidemic of single mum and babymama syndrome. It is simple evolutionary biology.

the cause of the baby mum and baby mama syndrome is because of the emancipation of women (feminism) and also the welfare society of the western world and the African women is trying to be like them when they dont understand that how the western society works.

Nowadays, women can work and make money while need a man if i get pregnant and can take care of the child with support from the govt, in Nigeria, it is different,

many Nigerian women are addicted to western reality shows, they feel they are independent but forget thet Nigeria does not have a welfare system, once you get pregnant as a single system, your family might disown you, so it is better to think before, you allow that sperm inside you

And those men that dont take responsibility na wa for una-sperm donator, these are the bad guys the women fell for then after they have destroy them emotional, the same single mothers want to get a nice guy.

contraceptives is available, please use one. if you dont want to the pain and the stress of a single mother.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2018
thebosstrevor:

i disagree that the cause of this worldwide epidemic of single mum and babymama syndrome. It is simple evolutionary biology.

the cause of the baby mum and baby mama syndrome is because of the emancipation of women (feminism) and also the welfare society of the western world and the African women is trying to be like them when they dont understand that how the western society works.

Nowadays, women can work and make money while need a man if i get pregnant and can take care of the child with support from the govt, in Nigeria, it is different,

many Nigerian women are addicted to western reality shows, they feel they are independent but forget thet Nigeria does not have a welfare system, once you get pregnant as a single system, your family might disown you, so it is better to think before, you allow that sperm inside you

And those men that dont take responsibility na wa for una-sperm donator, these are the bad guys the women fell for then after they have destroy them emotional, the same single mothers want to get a nice guy.

contraceptives is available, please use one. if you dont want to the pain and the stress of a single mother.

condom s cheaper

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
i know the pit toilet thing was going to come up but I'll say those guys are not normal or they've been given to a reprobate mind. And talking about what we've seen, I have also seen a woman cry and beg God and ask people to pray for her just to have a child. Any at all she don't care if its male or female. Just someone to call her mummy

AND I HAVE SEEN A WOMAN WHO AFTER BEING BLESSED WITH A CHILD TO CALL HER MUMMY, AFTER LONGING SO MUCH STILL YET TREATS THIS CHILD LIKE TRASH. INFACT THIS WOMAN IS A FAMILY FRIEND. WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW IS THAT MOTHERHOOD IS A DIFFERENT BALL GAME.

BY VIRTURE OF BEING A WOMAN DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY FOR BEING A MOTHER.

AND INDEED THIS IS A GREAT THREAD!

MORE SO, I MET MY SISTER COUSIN'S 3 KIDS FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS HOLIDAY. SHE WAS IMPREGNATED THRICE BY THREE DIFFERENT MEN. EACH TO THEIR FATHER AND SHE IS ALREADY WITH ANOTHER MAN AGAIN AND I KEEP WONDERING IN MY MIND.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by mikejj(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2018
chiommy123:
I never encouraged having babies outside marriage. But mistakes happen. So you'll opt for abortion if any mistake happens
how can a woman gets pregnant by mistake.the only one i can count as a mistake is rape situation....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2018
mikejj:
how can a woman gets pregnant by mistake.the only one i can count as a mistake is rape situation....

i wonder ooh, Many women use Pregnancy to TRAP men

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by lereinter(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2018
Tell your female folks to wear "female condom"

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by mikejj(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2018
thebosstrevor:

i wonder ooh, Many women use Pregnancy to TRAP men
our society today my brother...smh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by mikejj(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
if you like deposit and go. You will receive your package in nine months time
thats not the best way to go..you will live all your life with self guilt,and it wil get worsen should incase anything happens to the child...
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Zither(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Determine the paternity of the child first before you dump him with the father. An innocent man should not pay for your promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Eberechi24(f): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

Nah, she'd probably lock shop grin
Lmao, thats what it should be. I can't be opening shop up down and expect to harvest carrots at the end of the month.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2018
mikejj:
thats not the best way to go..you will live all your life with self guilt,and it wil get worsen should incase anything happens to the child...
let the father take care of the child.cos single motherhood is worse
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:

Someone like me will surprise you.

I will take that child, drop her at my mother's place, and you will never see her again.

I will take care of it but you will never see the child again.

For you to have quoted this shows you have issues. The scenario of dropping a child with the father should never happen in the first place because a man should not put a woman in the family way and fail to take responsibility for the situation.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by kunleweb: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
More opinions needed.this needs to hit FP. Where are the mods. Seun Dominique Lalasticlala Farano Mynd44 Rocktaton. Anybody
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Kidaholic(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lmao, thats what it should be. I can't be opening shop up down and expect to harvest carrots at the end of the month.

Which one is harvest carrots monthly? Are you a farmer? undecided So you won't open shop even for me? undecided
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Many times I have seen new mother asking the nurse to teach them how to breastfeed their baby. That bond they feel won't answer all their questions. To be a mother or father is what you learn on the job not something we are born with.
WORDWORLD:

AND I HAVE SEEN A WOMAN WHO AFTER BEING BLESSED WITH A CHILD TO CALL HER MUMMY, AFTER LONGING SO MUCH STILL YET TREATS THIS CHILD LIKE TRASH. INFACT THIS WOMAN IS A FAMILY FRIEND. WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW IS THAT MOTHERHOOD IS A DIFFERENT BALL GAME.

BY VIRTURE OF BEING A WOMAN DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY FOR BEING A MOTHER.

AND INDEED THIS IS A GREAT THREAD!

MORE SO, I MET MY SISTER COUSINS 3 KIDS FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS HOLIDAY. SHE WAS IMPREGNATED THRICE BY THREE DIFFERENT MEN. EACH TO THEIR FATHER. AND SHE IS ALREADY WITH ANOTHER MAN AGAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Zither:
Determine the paternity of the child first before you dump him with the father. An innocent man should not pay for your promiscuity.
of course na
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by segzybeez(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
woow. But this reads like a Miseducation! Lol a feminist finally gets the Red Pill.
Edit:
For those wondering, this was my previous comment on a thread about my regret for 2018:
LOL.what do you expect,when u go giving them sleepless night.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Breezy90(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
I love this write up, men should shoulder the responsibility of being part of a child’s life too.my parents are together and I know what I enjoy which some kids didn’t.we know the right thing to do we just need to do them

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I have always had the pink pill, remember those good times on your miseducation threads. What happened to them anyway?

Besides I don't remember the thread
but all I seem to remember is you hating men and dreaming of female superiority.any who a woman strictly can't be Red Pill so I guess Pink Pill is the best we can get out of you.

The Miseducations threads took a break from NL but people have always hit me up on Whatsapp for the PDF compilation of all those posts (about 30 posts coming in at 120 pages).

But the resting is over. By Friday the madness begins again.I'm bringing the Old posts then after the New ones.prepare for your peace to be disturbed.
P/s hope you had a merry X'mas and wishing your New Year to be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
ubunja:
but all I seem to remember is you hating men and dreaming of female superiority.any who a woman strictly can't be Red Pill so I guess Pink Pill is the best we can get out of you.

The Miseducations threads took a break from NL but people have always hit me up on Whatsapp for the PDF compilation of all those posts (about 30 posts coming in at 120 pages).
But the resting is over. By Friday the madness begins again.I'm bringing the Old posts then after the New ones.prepare for your peace to be disturbed.
P/s hope you had a merry X'mas and wishing your New Year to be happy.
I never hated men. I just believe in tit for tat and making them responsible for their actions. Men and women need each other to survive. Women don't take red pills but pink pills.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
how did she try? Did she do it with a licensed obstetrician or quack. In casesloke that make your decision before 8 wks or give the child up for adoption to an infertile couple.
She used drugs. She bled and all but the foetus survived. I pray the baby comes out healthy.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Girls and flushing. How much is contraceptive.
Ask me
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She used drugs. She bled and all but the foetus survived. I pray the baby comes out healthy.
which ones? Who gave her. What dose? I have a feeling she took only one drug and didn't administer it well. It is quite normal to bleed for up to six weeks following abortion.
Re: Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men by ubunja(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Breezy90:
I love this write up, men should shoulder the responsibility of being part of a child’s life too.my parents are together and I know what I enjoy which some kids didn’t.we know the right thing to do we just need to do them
you have been fed a lie.80% of men wish to be present fathers. Only a tiny 20% are bad boys and players who impregnate and go. When you see a man walk out of his child's life it's almost always a decision he makes with a painful heart. Women change colours the moment they give you a baby. Then they become controlling freaks who want to use the baby to control or gold dig you while denying you the power over your baby.
Women want men to shoulder the RESPONSIBILITIES of fatherhood (money) meanwhile denying them the PREVILEGES of fatherhood (you can't name the child. You can't take the child to your relatives etc) fvck that shet.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / Who Loves Big Girls? / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.