Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

My Fiance Says Am Fat. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Says Am Fat. (37293 Views)

Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2010
what.lyf:

Amaka! Amaka! u are a complete nikompooo! if you call J-Lo, Beyonce fat, then u are too du.mb, Whether european standard, african standard, american standard or arabian standard, no one in his right sense will term beyonce "fat" as she is, not even J-lo. Though they are not thin, they are healthy,  being fat is different from being healthy. i am not talking of think skinny bone,  whether size 12 or size 2 or whatever, fat no dey hide, e dey show 4 face,  haba! na wa 4 u o. Again i neva said ALL guys prefer slim girls, but a whopping MAJORITY prefer slim girls to FAT girls,

There is a difference between a slim girl and a skinny thin girl,  as there is a difference between a fat girl and an obesse girl,  AMAKAa wise up
you're obviously not getting my point. i said all these celebrities and pageants conform to the european standard of beauty, and that being stick thin is "in"
i then went on to say before the Kim K and Beyonce [b]of our generation [/b]those type of bodies were seen as "fat" (notice how i put the word fat in quotations)
so what is your definition of slim and why do all guys prefer slim chicks (since you know all guys, i guess)
i will not repeat myself again. if you don't get it, then sucks for you.
WISE UP
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by honeric01(m): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2010
stillwater:

Very true. I find it hard how people would rather talk  to strangers than their partners, someone one's getting married to? Han han what kind of relationship is that? How can you be in a relationship and you can't tell your man how you feel? Does it mean that she's a good girl for keeping numb or what? undecided If at this stage she's having communication issues, is it when she enters she will start talking? At this stage she should have already mastered the art of saying her mind without drama sha. Abi will he beat her? grin

Thanks

what.lyf:

David not all guys marries for document/visa purpose! i know many many ppl who after marriage, brought their wives back to Naija to live with them,  If it were for travel purpose, he wouldn't even make mention of her slimming up,  Infact he will say "Baby i love you the way you are, you are just too perfect for me" lol

My point exactly.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by megchi: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2010
Run faster than Usani Bolt (the fastest man on earth) from such a man. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by oyinda3(f): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2010
megchi:

Run faster than Usani Bolt (the fastest man on earth) from such a man. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

was gonna say that too. . .
definitely not a sign of a blissful marriage to come lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you're obviously not getting my point. i said all these celebrities and pageants conform to the european standard of beauty, and that being stick thin is "in"
i then went on to say before the Kim K and Beyonce [b]of our generation [/b]those type of bodies were seen as "fat" (notice how i put the word fat in quotations)
so what is your definition of slim and why do all guys prefer slim chicks (since you know all guys, i guess)
i will not repeat myself again. if you don't get it, then sucks for you.
WISE UP
Amaka we are not talking of what they call people like beyonce in your generation. The point here is that, a bobo has told his fatty to be a sisi, so wetin be ur stress? make she go na if she no wan slim, abi na by force to marry? na wa 4 u o
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2010
what.lyf:

Amaka we are not talking of what they call people like beyonce in your generation. The point here is that, a bobo has told his fatty to be a sisi,  so wetin be your stress? make she go na if she no wan slim,  abi na by force to marry? na wa 4 u o
were you not the one asking these questions, that i answered?

This is where you are missing,  slim fit girls are just TOO scarce, the fat ones are always available!! Like i asked, how many guys like fat chicks? answer this simple questions:
How many Beauty Queens are fat?
How many celebrities are fat?
How many FIRST LADIES are fat?
How many growing up girls wants to be FAT when they turn adult?
Any answer?

real na wa for YOU
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by 5p1naz(m): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2010
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (sitting and watching)
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 19, 2010
what.lyf:

Amaka we are not talking of what they call people like beyonce in your generation. The point here is that, a bobo has told his fatty to be a sisi, so wetin be your stress? make she go na if she no wan slim, abi na by force to marry? na wa 4 u o

The bobo nor be correct one, so wetin he dey yarn?
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by honeric01(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2010
michelin89:

How is he not a correct bobo? he knows what he wants, it's the girl that does not know what she wants.

The guy said she should slim down before Marriage

The girl agrees but afraid it might not be possible so she's afraid.

Bottomline: Does she really like how she looks like? let's ask her.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2010
honeric01:

How is he not a correct bobo? he knows what he wants, it's the girl that does not know what she wants.

The guy said she should slim down before Marriage

The girl agrees but afraid it might not be possible so she's afraid.

Bottomline: Does she really like how she looks like? let's ask her.

She says he is not his type either, but has decided to accept him because of his other qualities.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

were you not the one asking these questions, that i answered?

No u did not answered my question, you were telling me of what people of your generation will term somebody like beyonce in your generation, Na dat one i ask you? my question na simple one, e no need explanation , but instead of u to answer, u start to explain, abeg make i hear word jare!

As 4 d poster, u know what is good for you, either to remain fatty or to become sis, the decision lies on you!!
michelin89:

So until he pretend to be contented with fatty na he be correct one? d bobo even try sef to giv u time, if na me, i go discharge u fast fast, no time 4 story
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2010
what.lyf:

So until he pretend to be contented with fatty na he be correct one? d bobo even try sef to giv u time, if na me, i go discharge u fast fast, no time 4 story

Correct bobo as in he is not Will Smith.

He is mediocre himself so make he shut him mouth up.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 19, 2010
michelin89:

Correct bobo as in he is not Will Smith.

He is mediocre himself so make he shut him mouth up.

will smith ko, will adams ni! Babe, u dey yarn dust, if d girl no fit meet criteria, make she dodge and wait for another hook up (God help her),
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 19, 2010
what.lyf:

will smith ko, will adams ni! Babe, u dey yarn dust, if d girl no fit meet criteria, make she dodge and wait for another hook up (God help her),

Na you know. I nor get your time. cool
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by honeric01(m): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2010
michelin89:

She says he is not his type either, but has decided to accept him because of his other qualities.

I think she's the one desperate here, she said the guy's not in anyway her type but she just wants to manage him.

I feel she's the one desperate here.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:57am On Aug 19, 2010
what.lyf:

No u did not answered my question,  you were telling me of what people of your generation will term somebody like beyonce in your generation,  Na dat one i ask you? my question na simple one, e no need explanation ,  but instead of u to answer, u start to explain,  abeg make i hear word jare!

As 4 d poster, u know what is good for you,  either to remain fatty or to become sis, the decision lies on you!!
So until he pretend to be contented with fatty na he be correct one? d bobo even try sef to giv u time,  if na me, i go discharge u fast fast,  no time 4 story
you're not making sense. i belong to this generation, but that doesnt mean i dont know what the idea of beauty was back then.
secondly i did answer your question.
you asked why most beauty pageants and celebrities are slim, and i gave an answer. they all conform to a certain standard of beauty.
[size=15pt]GO BACK AND READ AGAIN![/size]
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 19, 2010
honeric01:

I think she's the one [b]desperate [/b]here, she said the guy's not in anyway his type but she just wants to manage him.

I feel she's the one [b]desperate [/b]here.

I have said that myself.

But still make the guy rest. He is pissing me off virtually. angry
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by kabukabu(m): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2010
Wait a secondyou can't call this fat shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by honeric01(m): 1:02am On Aug 19, 2010
michelin89:

I have said that myself.

But still make the guy rest. He is pissing me off virtually. angry

Is she a dummy or what? if she's not okay with his conditions, let her call it quit abi the guy put gun for her head?

I even think the wedding self too fast and they are yet to even know eachother.

They have only been together 4 times, yet they want to get married.

Rubbish!!!
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by kabukabu(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2010
no way is this fat

Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 19, 2010
That girl must be dying. She should leave her breath. embarassed
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by kabukabu(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2010
not this
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by honeric01(m): 1:05am On Aug 19, 2010
size 12 with 4.9 ft height.

How about that? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you're not making sense. i belong to this generation, but that doesnt mean i dont know what the idea of beauty was back then.
secondly i did answer your question.
you asked why most beauty pageants and celebrities are slim, and i gave an answer. they all conform to a certain standard of beauty.
[size=15pt]GO BACK AND READ AGAIN![/size]
Amaka girlie, u are just confused! standard or no standard, fatty no dey hide for face, Anyway d bottom line is she either slim up (which is my candid advice) or discharge without delay,
honeric01:

I think she's the one desperate here, she said the guy's not in anyway her type but she just wants to manage him.

I feel she's the one desperate here.
Fat people are naturally desperate when it comes to relationship and marriage.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by xammy(m): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2010
kindly post a picture of you
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2010
xammy:

kindly post a picture of you

true talk!
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 19, 2010
honeric01:

Is she a dummy or what? if she's not okay with his conditions, let her call it quit abi the guy put gun for her head?

I even think the wedding self too fast and they are yet to even know eachother.

They have only been together 4 times, yet they want to get married.

Rubbish!!!

Your vein go burst like that.

So, how we wan arrange for our daily exercise tomorrow?
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by kabukabu(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2010
not this

Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by kabukabu(m): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2010
not this either

Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by lowlah: 1:12am On Aug 19, 2010
Every time i have tried to post stuff up it keeps disappearing on me, am just going to make it simple.
Babes i think if you have waited this long then you defo can wait for Mr right. I don't subscribe to people meeting and then he is already proposing. That already has raised an alarm in my head. I know its very easy for us to say leave him asap but its harder when we are wearing the shoes.

Even Pastor Bimbo Odukoya said there are no marriages made in heaven we only choose to make them work o, She also said when you start to dream you are married to a particular brother you should run far from him cos that's often the signs we use in saying God has spoken to us.

In the end the choice is yours but think about yourself first and be selfish in your decision. I recommend you read her book and you tube the singles thing she used to do during her life time.

December is really close so you need to think fast, A cancelled wedding is better than a failed marriage. As its your first am sure you don't want that.

All the best, cos you really need the wishes. xxxx
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by kadman(m): 1:13am On Aug 19, 2010
This reminds of of the TLC song "Unpretty". The poster was probably proud of her body image and confident until this useless man turned her into a low self esteem wreck who has to resort to sites like NL for marriage advice. Sad, just sad sad sad
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by honeric01(m): 1:14am On Aug 19, 2010
michelin89:

Your vein go burst like that.

So, how we wan arrange for our daily exercise tomorrow?

Babe, trust me, i am 100% in shape. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.