Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,402 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

4everGod1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everGod1's Profile / 4everGod1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 74 pages)

Religion / Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

Like i said before, arguing with u would be like punching a brick wall.

So just drop it

You just dodged a bullet deliberately because No scientist has been able to scientifically prove the origin of DNA and that is because they believe life Just happened but DNA is telling them the opposite.

DNA is the only thing that can disprove the big bang theory so they are working hard to disprove DNA because if the big bang theory is disproved then science as we know it is gone.
Religion / Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

First of all,i am not wrong...

Secondly, when someone puts forth a theory, it must make predictions and be able to explain facts already known, if it fails to make accurate predictions, it is rejected, if it does make accurate predictions, it remains where it is.

E.g The theory of General relativity has passed all the predictions it made since it was profounded in 1915 except one, Gravitational waves.
If you are current, you would realize that Gravitational waves were just detected a few months ago thus confiming the last prediction of the theory

Did anybody change the theory to a law?

No

Its just shows that the theory is the best explanation for gravity, chikena

Why is this so hard to grasp?
@felixomor

Have you discovered DNA origins yet?
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

It was all in your head. That's what I've been trying to tell you. Its possible that your excessive masturbation habit was messing with your sensitivity to the coochie.

Or the children belong to Dr. Unuoha.

You're saying that it was all the plan of the invisible Jew who resurrected 2000 yrs ago.

I think my suggestions make more sense than your invisible Jew story. But that's my opinion.

Smh...mastur..bation will be your bane. Let me even indulge you with the perhaps my kid is from the doctor which he isnt but let me play along.

How come right from when my kid was one he began to sleep in the position I love assuming and that is also his favourite. How come he smiles just like me and shares my dentition. How come he came out and has remained lightskined when my wife isnt and the dr isnt. How come he has 3 birth marks in the exact same areas I have mine. How come he has taken to being a natural left footed footballer same as I was and still am.

What is the probability of all that beinf possible if he was the doctors or does the doctor share same genes with me coincidentally too?

Your argument is baseless.
Religion / Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

Mr man, if you dont knw basic science, go back to school.

No amount of proof can turn a theory to a Law, because they are two different things.

A Law is a statement about a natural fact, e..g. anything that goes up must come down.

A theory is an indepth explanation of a verified natural phenomenon e.g the theory of general relativity explains how gravity is the curvature of space and time.

There is NO AMOUNT OF PROOF THAT TURNS A THEORY TO A LAW...jesu christi

You can say an hypothesis can graduate into a scientific theory, thats valid.

But saying a theory would graduate into a law is just plain silly and clearly showz how little you know of the scientific method.

You are wrong!

A scientific theory is not the end result of the scientific method; theories can be proven or rejected, just like hypotheses. Theories can be improved or modified as more information is gathered so that the accuracy of the prediction becomes greater over time.
Religion / Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

I guess you havent heard of DNA replication and Mutations.

The Dna is wat encodes information what proteins to be synthesized to build the organism

Mutations is an error in the dna replication process which produces a dna dat is different from the parent dna.
Some of the mutations creates a different combination of genes that encode for a different feature for the organism
If the feature is bad, the organism dies out, if its advantageous to the organism in the environment it is, it wud better out compete its pairs.

Boss, i am sure you wud ask a silly question again, i really dnt wanna do this...

And all this mumbo jumbo is fron where? Science? I'll pass.

Does DNA not have an origin? Before you befin talking about mutations and errors in genetic codes first ask yourself about the origin of the DNA and when you do find out if the DNA was deliberately flawed. Whenever science tries to explain DNA origins all you hear are words like, " probably, could have, maybe" you know why? Its because theg cannot explain it.

Some have even gone ahead to assume that the first DNA existsd before life itself but how? Did it just pop up? They all agree that its way too complex and are stil trying to figure it out. So according to scientists if they cannot understan the origin then all the explanations about mutations and flawed genetic coding is rubbish as those assumptions do not have a foundation.

You said these mutations "create" genes. How is it that this plant has been designed to even do that in the first place? For thag to occur so perfectly and deliberately shows it isnt by mistake.....it has been engineered or created to function that way.

Same way a human cannot give birth to a plant or to a pig but to a human as well. Before you attemot answering first find out if you can about DNA origins then you can speak sensibly
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Stop saying nonsense and listen. First of all, we're only talking about men with infertility issues. We're not speaking about men in general.The OP went 5 yrs with no baby himself, and then he did have a baby.

If you had common sense, you would have noticed that I blamed the 5yr childlessness on his potential mastu)rbation habits. [size=18pt]Anything over a year of childlessness is considered infertile.[/size]

There are men who become so habituated with the palm method of orgasm, to the point where they lose their sensitivity to the pu\ssy. You already read that the sperm count released during vaginal sex exceeds that of palm rubbing sex by as much as 100%. For those select men, continuous mast\urbation will only cause them to shoot fewer sperm cells during regular sex, the same amount they shoot during palm sex. That's why some couples go years without a baby even when their endogenous gametes are healthy.

So because Medicine says lack of pregnancy for over 5 yrs is regarded as infertility right? So what makes medicine right?

So because of that you jumped on mastur...bation analogy? Smh for una o.

From my own experience we were both fertile but experienced a divine delay (thats what I call it) I say this because after my son came we deliberately abstained for almost a year and then I became very busy with business travelling so never enjoyed each others company as much. So now that my wife is 3 months along why dont you do the math especially since my kid is 2 years and 6 months now so where did the infertility vanish to
Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mizmycoli when you are done reading the link I gave you the rest is up to you.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You haven't read my long post

Kindly read it

Same way you cannot jump on my proof to disprove me so I cannot jump on your long post. I'll pass.
Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
MizMyColi:

You don't need to confirm.

If you cannot take my word for it, pass please.

Mizmycoli your testimony is glorious and I thank God for you. As a believer let me give you a confirmation that it was God.

Pls click this link and read. For those asking for proof you can contact the young man in the link and ask him and not shouting proof proof proof all over place on this thread.

http://supernaturaltruth.com/evidence-of-scars-being-healed/
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I definitely will once atheism becomes accepted

Artful dodger.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Funny how these details suddenly started popping up but were nowhere to be found hours ago when I asked you to prove it

What made you give these info now?

Anyways I'm not yet ready to prove your story false

I've already written a long epistle about that

I doubt your stories but I actually have nothing to gain or lose from taking my time out to prove or disprove

I am offering you further proof to hammer in my story with. At least there is proof a baby was raised from the dead that day and my wife put to bed same day. Some info is personal hence my reluctance but what I have provided is enough.

I dare you to prove it wrong! Dont slink away now that yoh have your proof. Go and verify....I DARE YOU!
Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mizmycoli no Atheist is yet to give you an answer o. They first of all want to unanimously decide on what to call you since you aint an Atheist a theist or an Agnostic yet God responded to you.

Please ask them to overcome that huge hurdle because we are all waiting to read the explanation they have.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Tell your fellow Christian who shared his "testimony" here to do the same for his first testimony

YOU KEEP PROVING YOU'RE EXPERT AT SHOOTING YOURSELF

I have told you to disprove the other two tesrimonies if you can as all the proof u need is there. If you disprove it then that means the first testimony is also false.

Besides somewhere here I mentioned Dr Onuoha and Penninsular hospital Ikota right?

Go and ask about the Child born on the 27th of December 2013 who was delivered by a doctor who shared the same name as the husband of the pregnant woman and who wad also celebrating his birthday same day.

The nurses can never forget that day because that night a lady came in with a dead 1 year old boy who was certified dead by the doctors but was raised to life when Dr Onuoha came in and asked we all pray. I am an evangelist by calling so I am popularly called evangelist in the hospital. My memory is engrained in them there so prove away.
Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
CoolUsername:

Been there; done that...

I have a counter question for you. Which of the gods out there should I meet on his turf? Why should I choose over the others?

The God depicted in the Bible was all over the place conversing with men and performing unambiguous signs and wonders. What happened to all that?

If you want to go through the list of all the gods and test them all out then be my guest. But since your angst is against Jehovah Elshadai the father of my Lord Jesus Christ then you would be wise to focus solely on Him.

My gist is not about what the Bible says about God's experiences. What I want is your personal experience.
Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
winner01:
What name will you give her?. Shes no atheist, theist or agnostic. She also said God answered her prayers, react to that.

He will call her a tankatheigon.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Yet I'm sure you accept that your fellow Christian hasn't taken any drug for almost 2 decades WITHOUT PROOF grin

THIS GUY IS EXPERT AT SHOOTING HIMSELF

See why even you see yourself as not being sensible? Proof of that being true is because I said it when it wasnt even connected to what I was asked at the time. I just said it to prove how radical a believer I am and not as a link to the issue at hand. Do you see why you are likened to the ant?
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[size=16pt]1. There is no proof the story is true .

2. There are fake pastors who say lots of things to finagle cash from people . Pick that brain up wherever you left it [/size]

And I join you to intercede on his behalf that he finds his brain where he left it.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

According to you, you don't even take medicines because of how strong your faith is. So it is counterintuitive for you to admit that you masturbate on a public forum anyway.

You didn't squash anything. I just left you alone.

Wow he left me alone....hahahaha. let me rephrase that for you. You hit a brickwall so did a detour is more like it.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

This is how you liken atheists to?

I see you don't want sensible atheists on this thread, I've tried to be sensible enough

If you were sensible in the first place then I would not liken you to my write up above.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Amberon:
Are you this stupid?? Your IQ must be a negative number.

That is if he even has an IQ to measure at all.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Use your head, not your rear end.

[
http://menfertility.org/ten-tips-to-produce-more-sperm/

Your Masturb...tion theory has been sqashed by me the one it was directed to so stop making an issue out of it as if you want to force it down out throats. Be creative and say something else.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Unlike almost all theists, most Atheists admit that they don't know everything

If you ask me the origin of the wind, I'll simply tell you "I don't know" but we don't fill that gap in knowledge with the supernatural

People who do that are simply using "God of the gaps"

1 find something humans can't explain

2 ask an atheist

3 if he doesn't know, say "god did it"

The problem with this thinking however is that it DOESN'T favour their cause AT ALL

that's because there have been so many things such "thinkers" over years have attributed to God and had been disproven

Your words can be likened to an Ant standing before a grown man and beating its Chest while bragging that it can see over a hill that is way taller that it is and then challenging the man to tell him the colour of the tree on the other side of the tree and when tbe man does it then tries to tell the man how he may be colour blind and how the tree could be purple even when the man said its green.

Read this again and again until you grasp the true message.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Unlike almost all theists, most Atheists admit that they don't know everything

If you ask me the origin of the wind, I'll simply tell you "I don't know" but we don't fill that gap in knowledge with the supernatural

People who do that are simply using "God of the gaps"

1 find something humans can't explain

2 ask an atheist

3 if he doesn't know, say "god did it"

The problem with this thinking however is that it DOESN'T favour their cause AT ALL

that's because there have been so many things such "thinkers" over years have attributed to God and had been disproven

The fact that you have acknowledged the fact that you do not know everything and do not have answers to everything shows your crippled and deformed state. All you seek is something to complete you but erroneously you think it can be found in the philosophies of men when even those men are themselves crippled and deformed.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Listen dude, you wont reveal your mastur)bation habits on a public forum because you have already wrapped yourself in the cloth of piety. Someone who claims not to take medicines on account of his strong faith won't admit to watching po.rn. It's counter intuitive.

Let's leave it at that. I've already said what I said.

Young man taste and see that God is good. Stop running and hiding under philosophy. Open up and let God in and you will get all the proof you need.
Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
CoolUsername:

It's as simple as that. Anyone can make a claim. Evidence makes it a fact.

If I see an amputee's limb grow back on live TV after prayer, then that would be awesome evidence. Isn't it suspicious that one of the only unambiguous evidence of a miracle is the one that we don't see?

You see what you choose to. All the while you have been claiming that God does not exist and giving all manner of reasons your intellect has not revealed to you the easiest and best way to disprove Gods existence is by meeting God on Hos own turf?

When I say meeting Him on His turf I mean being born again genuinely and then watching out to see if he would or would not show up for you.

Whatever your assumptions of Gods existence or lack of are does not change who God is or erase him. But do you know that I have seen people who genuinely were tired of the life they were living and asked God to reveal himself to them and God did and blew them away and today they are believers?

I have a former alcoholic who put God to the test. An urhobo man. Mr Mairo Daferede. He said in his drunken state that if God loves him that God should take away the desire for alcohol and the very next bottle of ogogoro he took after he woke up tasted like pee. He tasted 4 bottles and all tasted like pee and he suddenly lost interest in ogogoro.

Today he is sober and has never touched hot drink again. He attends Church of God mission Festac branch
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Origin: your colon, probably the lower part.

Destination: your buccal cavity.

Lol. Keep deceiving yourself. I meant wind and not gas as in when you break wind. Wind aka breeze.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Yes, in many. It causes some men to shoot with more voluntary control over a process that was designed to be involuntary.

Poor sperm quality or even insufficient sperm cells may be the symptom when it's really all in your head. Btw, sperm count tests are done by mastur)bation, so if your problem is already mastur)bation, then the count will automatically be off.

I guess you didnt read where I said I carried out no test. When I say no test...that includes sperm count tests.

Some of us actually believe faith works because we have tried and proven it repeatedly.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Aha. So it's mast)bation. Your sudden anger is very revealing.

I was actually laughing while typing that. Anger indeed. Young man do you need real proof of Gods existence?
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Rubbish. All of it. It's called anecdotal testimony hardly anything on which to pin the reputation of a universal talking entity possessing unlimited powers.

In the spirit of the moment since you seem to have an explanation for everything kindly share with us the ignorant ones the origin of the wind...where it comes from and where its going everytime it passes you.

Give it a name please.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

If if isn't Unuoha then you must have been a serial mastu)rbater, causing you to lose your accuracy. Thats why it took 5 yrs for your balls to lose their muscle memory, the one associated with palm orgasm.

Just imagine how you are wasting ur life away on silly mental fabrications. When your mind is out of its element you withdraw into a cocoon of illusions.
Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Theg have started asking for evidence as if everyone should be walkinf around with their digital cameras or mobile phones ready to document befores and afters of events. Some statements sha.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mister man is showing how close-minded he is . Hehe bro 4everGod1 , be ready , they'll soon ask for videos as proof when all kinds of scrutiny yield nothing .

May God be praised .

I know their Antics brother. If he is open minded enough perhaps his mind can be pricked by this experience and he would want to taste to see if God can actually do this and more. In fact I encourage him to taste and see that God is good. Since they like proof then the best way to get this much needed proof is by becoming born again and then watch God show up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.