Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:03am On Aug 04, 2020
temmym4:
BA! BA!!
Our little bundle of joy arrived yesterday
EDD : 13/08
DOB: 03/08

Weighing 3.95KG at 38/39wks via emergency CS.
God be praised.

BS coming soon.

All thanks to everyone that helped me one way or the other when i needed attention and solution.

Cappo bimberry1307. I sight u. Kindly update Ma
congratulations.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:01am On Aug 04, 2020
fab08:
BA BA BA
Alihamudulilai, I welcomed my darling princess yesterday.
EDD 06 Aug
DOB 02 Aug
Weighing 3.6kg at 39 weeks 4days via CS

BS coming soon
Wishing the remains mamas a safe delivery.

August cappo Pls take note and update. Thanks.
congratulations mama n welcome to your princess
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Christianaoha:
I am sorry for not coming back with the big news forgive me. I had no one to do omugwo for me just me alone. Still no excuse. I gave to a beautiful baby boy.
EDD 17/5/2020
DOB 7/5/ 2020
Praise God. My baby was 4.5 kg at 38 weeks and I had to go for emergency cs. God is great.
congrats mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:38am On Jul 31, 2020
RoyalEmpire:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the all Sufficient God, I welcomed my Prince Charming to the Royal Empire yesterday.
DoB: 29/07/2020
EDD: 12/08/2020 via Ecs @ 38 weeks
congratulations ma'am, welcome to your prince.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:32am On Jul 31, 2020
sallywho:
BA BA
To the glory of God my prince came out screaming his lungs out by 3:30pm on 29/07/2020 at 37 weeks 6 days via VD. I comot cap for all the mothers in the world. BS later
congratulations mama
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Jaynifer51:
BA BA BA!!
My baby is here
Edd: 27-7-2020
Dd: 29-7-2020
Sex: XY
Weight: 3.3kg
Baby came out screaming his lungs out
BS coming later, want to catch small sleep
congratulations ma'am.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
@Graciamore, congratulation ma'am

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Aitee1:
B.A! B.A!! .B.A!!!
July mums I don born oh @EloWchi

EDD 24th according to LMP
DOB 27/7/2020 (wow I just love this date already smiley)
My second Princess came out dot 10pm weighing 3.2kg via vaginal delivery without a single tear isn't God wonderful?

Finally it ended in praise for me and so shall it be for the remaining mums here in Jesus name Amen!

Ijeije123 you're next in line dear!
congratulations mama

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
elougo:
BA Alert.

Wifey @EloWchi has delivered a big baby boy through ELCS @ 12:40 pm today 27/7/2020.

4.45kg.

Mother and Baby are in great condition.

Finally it ended in praise.

BS will come later
congratulations

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Goldenheart002:
B.A.
B.A.
B.A
It's a blessed Sunday blessing, I welcome my second son today @39wks2dy, he weighed 3.2kg without tear. Childbirth is really divine!!!

All team July, August and all preggies at large, u will come out with testimony! All TTC's, God will remember u all.
Cc EloWChi
congratulations mama n welcome to your son

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Fruitfulvinee:
BA BA BA
My Princess landed this morning at 11:34am.
Got to the hospital at 5am after severe cramps.
EDD - July 25
DOB - July 25
Baby weight : 3.2kg
She is everything I prayed for except for the tear cheesy grin
BS coming soon.
Wishing all July Teamies and the remaining Preggy Mamas safest delivery.
CC: Elo.wchi
congratulations ma'am

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2020
ambient:
BA
To God be the glory my baby boy came out screaming on 23rd july via elective Cs
Weighing 3.5 wishing my august teamie safe delivery like mine.
congratulations mama

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2020
jumiphena:
BA
Announcing the arrival of my Lo!
Edd: 20 July.
Dob: 24th July
Weight: 3:3 kg
Vagina Delivery with little tear.
Be coming soon..
congratulations mama

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Mzora:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the glory of God Almighty who never fails.I welcomed my prince charming this evening @5:25pm weighing 3.8kg...via VD
Cappo@ Elo.WChi...
Safe delivery to my teamies and other mamas.
EDD:14th July
DOB:24th july
congratulations, welcome to your prince.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:24am On Jul 28, 2020
@ladun27, congrats mama

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:23am On Jul 28, 2020
@iwinnie, so sorry for your loss, wish you double for all your troubles.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
hapheey007:

BA... BS COMING SOON
To the glory of God, I had my bouncing baby boy with a minor tear on 18th July 2020 at exactly 8:12pm after passing all EDDs (23rd June,3rd July,6th July,11th July and 13th July)
Weight:3.7kg

Mother and Baby are fine and home already but baby is not latching o...
congratulations mama
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Legitdimple:
This is nice. I love traditional dishes though I've never eaten ukwa before,I heard its delicious. Does it taste like akidi or beans? Would love to try it. Can you please share your recipe,tried checking you tube saw some confusing recipes.
Thanks.
Ukwa has its own unique teste and I'm sure when you try it you will love it.

How I prepare my own.
Ingredient
Ukwa
Salt
Dry pepper
Maggi
Dry fish
Shaki and roundabout (optional)

Preparation.
Step 1: wash your Ukwa and boil using pressure pot (because it takes long to cook) put inside your p/pot and cook for 10min bring it down and allow to cool off.
Step 2: On another pot you cut your roundabout and shaki into smaller pieces, wash and boil add your pepper, maggi salt and once the shaki and roundabout is soft add your washed dry fish then allow all to cook very well.
Step 3: remove the cover of your pressure pot to make sure that the Ukwa is soft then continue cooking (make sure their is still water as you don't want waterless ukwa grin)
Step 4: add the cooked shaki, roundabout n dried fish to the already boiling Ukwa allow to cook for 5 - 15min, taste to know what next to add like salt/maggi/pepper, add red oil then allow to cook for another 10min.
Your Ukwa is ready.

3 Likes

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ukwa

33 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2020
FloraEC:
BA
DOB: 15/07/2020
EDD: 08/08/2020
3.5KG
37wks6days
No tear
Xy
Came to the hospital 9pm delivered 9:14pm
It ended in praise
wow just 14min in the hospital before delivery? Congratulations Mam so happy n welcome to your prince.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2020
Ohemababy:
BA BA BA!!!
God is wonderful awesome and great!
And wit immense gratitude to the most high, I hereby announce the birth of my princess at 6:22am this morning through vaginal delivery with minimal tears.
I got to the hospital at 5am and had my daughter at 6:22am with less drama. 2.6kg
Isn't God great?
our God is a great and faithful God. Congratulations mama and welcome to your princess.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pinkandpurple:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
I'm totally overwhelmed, I don't even know how to keep calm.....

My prince, love, God's precious miracle, perfect gift just arrived
10.50pm July 12
Edd July 19, 21
3.2kg via VD.

Somebody get me a sleeping pill cause it's 3.44am and I can't sleep, been staring at this perfect gift.
BS coming very soon....
Congratulations mama

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Adedoyin20:
BA BA
My prince arrived on the 10th of July at 39weeks 3days.
congratulations mama.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Kosibaby:
B.A
My princess is here o
2.5kg with small tear
Nobody prepared me o, I spoke in all my languages
congratulations mama, welcome to your princess
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Spicy128:
To God be the glory, my prince charming made his grand entrance by 2am at 35weeks through VD, he alone deserves our praises, BA submitted to August cappo.
congratulations mama, welcome to your prince charming.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:40am On Jul 12, 2020
Limahgirl:
Good day baleful mamas. How is waddling?

Congratulations to all July mamas dropping it hot hot. May your LOs be all that you prayed for and more.To the remaining ones, wish you all smooth and easy delivery.

June cappo @ 4realwoman, how are you doing and your lo? Trust MIL is here now and you are getting enough rest. Take care and kisses to you lo.
To all June mamas, just thought to remind us of our third dose of TT. Let's not forget to take it. May God bless us and keep our little ones.
we are all good over here and baby is fine and bouncing, hope you and yours are good and keeping safe? Thank for checking up on me n yes MIL Don land grin.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Hardeyolaotee:
BA BA BA
MY princess arrived yesterday via vaginal delivery
cc July cappo
sixy tinxy
congratulations mama n welcome to the your princess.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:19am On Jul 12, 2020
spixytinxy:
BA BA BA
my pink jet arrived yesterday via emergency CS
congratulations July cappo, welcome to your princess n wishing you speedy recovery.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:15am On Jul 12, 2020
blex444:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To God be the Glory
My pink jet has landed this morning around 2:40am
Via vaginal delivery
Cc Cappo spiytinxy and all team July
BS later
congratulations mama and welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Munzy14:

wow! the season with nature... Weldone.
Thank you
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
cutiereborn:

Madam, so you want me to go looking for boiled corn this evening angry
my sister no vex oo. Lol

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pls join me.

42 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.