Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:50am On May 27, 2020
BA BA BA
I don port oooo.

To the glory of the most high good
The king of kings n the lord of Lords
The mighty man in battle

I welcome my 2nd son thru ELCS this morning @7:57am
EDD 12th June
DOB 27th May
Weight: 2.5kg

BS coming later.
Cc: Angeltolly and all June 2020 mamas

Modified

73 Likes 4 Shares

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:00am On May 27, 2020
cebabee:

BA! BA! BA!
To the glory of the almighty God, we welcome my darling princess 9pm yesterday via VG delivery. Weight 3.5kg
EDD 23/5
DOB 26/5
BS coming later. Safe delivery to the remaining Mama's.

Cc angeltolly
congratulations mama, welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:40pm On May 26, 2020
angeltolly:
Lovely! Weldone mama!

Potential porter
Thank you mama and lol at the bolded oo pls don't allow my teamies to hear you oo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:37pm On May 26, 2020
faithlucky:
Beautiful bump, u r almost d finish line
Swift and sharp delivery
Amen and thanks
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:37pm On May 26, 2020
Bumpy Tuesday
We are 37weeks + today to the glory of God.
Team June for sharp sharp delivery.

30 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:12am On May 26, 2020
Tokyoheist:
I am a TTC mum , but I am here to take my place here , as I will be joining preggy mama's soon
can't wait to have you here soonest mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:32pm On May 25, 2020
vinoj0225:
Hope you're getting ready to take the baton on Monday. Love the fact that you've been active, checking on your team members. Safe delivery to those remaining...

But wait oooo all these June mamas, none of una want to port? Don't be stingy na, try and port even if it's one but as long as baby is fully baked sha.
mama I don ready oo and I cant wait for Monday to come self grin and as for my teamie and I we are all waiting for when baby will be ready and fully baked oo.
Safe delivery to the remaining Mamas.
Do have a wonderful night and thanks

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:54pm On May 25, 2020
cyndyuc:
BA
Join me to thank God as I welcomed my Prince charming yesterday 24th May, 2020.
Edd:30th May
Dob: 24th May
Weight: 3.4kg without tears
BS loading

Cc Angeltolly.
I wish all remaining May mamas safe delivery. It will surely end in praise.
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince charming.
May mama's just giving is back to back BA.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:25pm On May 25, 2020
mzchirious:
Praise Jesus!.....I successfully welcomed my lo on the 18th...a lot would have gone wrong if I had waited longer but Jesus took the wheel and it ended in praise....I had an emergency CS as labour wasn't still coming.....I'm officially signing out from team May. All the best mamas,you will deliver safely in Jesus name.Amen
congrats mama, wishing you quick recovery.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:10am On May 25, 2020
Prayer Monday.

Thank you Lord for the good things that you have be doing for us here, I say may you name be praised forevermore

I pray for our mamas that will be delivering this week that yiy will go before them and make everything right and perfect for them and I commit the Dr's and nurses that will be attending to them with the blood of Jesus and they shall be no mistake or whatsoever in Jesus name and at the end we shall hear the voice of the mother, cry of baby and father shall be rejoicing in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our pregnant mama's that are facing high risks pregnancy that you will come and make things perfect in their life by restoring their hope in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for us the remaining pregnant mamas that on the day of our delivery we shall come out victorous in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that you will provide for us to be able to take care of the seed that you have giving to us to nurture and the evil ones will not see and take them away from us in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our Gtc mamas believeing you for the fruit of the womb that this is their year of answers prayers, this is the year that their story will be turned around for good in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our health workers at the frontline that you will continue to gaurd and protect them and their family from every virus in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for does that have resumed work, that you will direct their going out and coming in and that no evil shall come near them and their loved ones in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you Lord for the great work that you are doing for us here and I say may your name alone be highly exoisted in Jesus mighty name, Amen

I cover the prayers points with the blood of Jesus christ,
I cover this week with the blood of Jesus,
I cover the food and water we will be taking with the blood of Jesus christ, Amen.
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen and Amen.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 4realwoman: 10:50am On May 24, 2020
Thank you king of kings for everything.
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:05am On May 24, 2020
mumzara:
Congratulations ma'am
I am next in line
Amen can't wait to rejoice with you too mama

1 Like

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:04am On May 24, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Just got my bfp today.My testimony loading..
Our God is good, all the time.
Congratulations mama so happy for you.
Oya come over to the pregnancy thread and meet your teamies.
First balance on your golden chair cause you deserve it.

@all, the Lord is still in the business of doing wonders and he will surely visit each and everyone here in Jesus name, Amen.
His blessing will surely go round for all just have faith and believe.

Happy Sunday to all my wonderful mamas

12 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:35am On May 24, 2020
tbaby123:
Halleluya!!!! Halleluya!!! Halleluya

I welcome my bundle of joy 14th May.

Mother and child are doing ok.

Her name is Iteoluwakishi (no king can dethroned God) or reign of God does not seize to exit.

To everyone who is TTcing, may the will of God be done in your life. And may God favour u all this year.

Thanks to everyone. This is my own portion of God's heritage.
congratulations mama.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:24am On May 24, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks so much mamas for all the prayers and wellwishes, i can't start mentioning names but i pray for you all your joy will never turn to sorrow...

Angelt.olly my cappo, thanks for been the cappo and to the remaining team May and all preggo mama the lord will make it easy for your in jesus name...

4realwo.man i hope u re ready to receive the batton
I Don ready to receive am oo. grin grin
How are you doing today and our princess? kiss kiss her for me and do have a wonderful Sunday ahead.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:22am On May 24, 2020
Tomblessings:

I'm fine here ma and baby is fine and kicking too. Its just the side of my tommy very close to navel that have been paining. It will sure end in praise.
I hope you're fine too?
good to know that you are good ma'am and don't worry it will soon end in praise for us all.
As for me I am good and counting down already oo as toilet is now my new best friend and from what my app says that means that baby is almost ready to come. I keep having this headache that refuses to go and my bp is normal as at the last time I checked it.
Wishing us all safe delivery at the appointed time, Amen
Do have a wonderful Sunday.

Team May, hope we all are ready and prepared to meet our Los because we have few days to enter our great month June.
June for sexy and sharp delivery.

Team April remaining mama's, the Lord will make it easy for you all in Jesus name, Amen.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:34pm On May 23, 2020
@Tomblessings, how are you doing today? Just thought of you now. Take care of yourself mama.

3 Likes

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 11:29pm On May 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

After hunger haf kee me finish embarassed
dooh, no vex o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 7:51pm On May 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Hey God!

Just give me this Afang soup and Pounded yam. I will remain loyal shocked
it's all yours please. smiley
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 7:50pm On May 22, 2020
payperpost:

Damn!! damn!!!!! holy Gosh, ye ye! oh Lord

, Lord of Mercy.

Do you want kill us?
DM me with your Curriculum Vitae
I need to fire on chef this morning.
lol, sending my CV right away. grin
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 7:49pm On May 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

Did you make it?
no I didn't. cry cry
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 7:24am On May 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Amala with Gbegiri and Ewedu and Goat meat stew.
this is what I feel like eating this morning.
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:52pm On May 21, 2020
Oha soup

40 Likes 4 Shares

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:51pm On May 21, 2020
Egusi soup

24 Likes 2 Shares

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:51pm On May 21, 2020
Afang soup

28 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:30am On May 21, 2020
Honeypels:
BA BA BA
To God be the glory for a successful delivery of my charming Prince on 13th of May at 8:25 am weighing 2.6kg via Vd
BS coming shortly.
Safe delivery to all pregnancy women in Jesus name.

Cc Cappo angel. ltolly
congratulations mama and welcome to your charming prince

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:50pm On May 20, 2020
MamaDG:
B A
I am glad to announce the birth of my Sonshine who made his grand entry at 7:30PM yesterday weighing 3.25 via Ecs. Baby is fine, mother healing while dad and older brother rejoicing.

Thanks mums from whom one way or the other have learnt from. I'm very grateful

My cappo joyful. Thank u very much.

Pweetiebabe congratulations and welcome to my son's birthday mate, he is blessed and secured in christ's blood IJN

BS to be submitted soon.
congratulations mama n welcome to your Sonshine. Speedy recovery to your mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:53pm On May 19, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
With joy in my heart and to the glory of God almighty, the one who never fails, God of Dr D.K Olukoya , i announce the arrival of my Royal Rainbow baby, my princess this morning @ 12:52am weighing 2.8kg through V.B with little tears sha.. BS coming soon
Cc Cappo Angel. tolly and all team May
congratulations mama so happy for you, welcome to your Royal rainbow princess.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:33am On May 19, 2020
IryNky:
Tank u ma.
Edd 25 June sex xy
you are welcome. EDD noted and will be updated soon.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:05am On May 18, 2020
Prayer Monday

Father in heaven we come before your throne of grace to ask that in any areas that we have sinned or come short if your glory, please forgive and have mercy upon us in Jesus name, Amen

I ask and pray for the remaining Mamas, that you will go before them into the favour room in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that does believing you for the fruit of the womb that you will answer then Lord and weep away their tears in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that as many that are having one problem or the other that you slove their problem for the in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our May, June and all pregnancy mamas that you will provide everything needed during and after delivery and we shall not cry over any memeber of us here and our babies in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you father for answering all prayers.
I say may your name alone be highly exolted in Jesus might name I pray, Amen.

36 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:28am On May 18, 2020
Ada243:
I'm doing just fine. Been exercising daily(dancing) for 30-40mins so no more waist pain. Thank for checking up on us.
good to know that you good, take care of yourself n stay safe. Our month is just around the corner.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:26am On May 18, 2020
Limahgirl:
Thanks for checking up on us cappo. We are doing fine to the glory of God. Still have something's to get and I haven't packed my bag. Wanna get hospital pack tomorrow when I go for antenatal, then I will pack the available ones. The tiredness still dey o but I'm trying to do 30minutes walk per day sha on anyday I'm able to. Heartburn is dealing with me. I also feel vomiting and sometimes eventually do....annoying something as I thought I have bid that one bye bye since ist trimester. In all, allihamdulilah...God has been faithful. Waiting patiently for June to come. Take care mama and stay safe.
so sorry ma'am maybe our body is finally preparing for the main day that is why we keep having different Ms coming back with different styles. Just hold on abit as it will soon be a time of the pass. Stay safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.