Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:06pm On May 15, 2020
IryNky:
Hello mother. Happy to be back here. grin please I want to know if anyone have used smooth baby care products. Is it ok for my baby? Pls reply. Meanwhile add me to June team. Almost offloading...
I really don't know about the product other sabi mama will answer your question when dey come online.
Welcome to team June
Team sharp sharp and balance wella.
Pls lets have your Edd and baby sex so that I can update on our next roll call.
Once again welcome and stay safe.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:03pm On May 15, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Angeltolly my cappo i dey oo, had contraction all 2ru last night only for d thing to disappear o, lio.ha my teamie go ye into d delivery room and bring forth like the hebrew woman.
Maybe baby never ready to land yet don't worry soonest baby go land and e go be sharp and painless oo. E remain small time mama

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
lioha:
I need your prayers like never before cry cry cry cry cry I have been contracting every 10mins since morning. Still at home though.
go and bring forth your lo you are in my prayers and it shall end in praise in Jesus name, Amen.
Waiting for your BA and BS mama.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:35am On May 14, 2020
Thank you for sharing your interesting BS with us @toludimpz and dinabella, the Lord will continue to keep your Los and we shall not cry over them in Jesus name, Amen.

8 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:40pm On May 13, 2020
sherifat23:
sorry for d late post gave birth to a bouncing boy on Sunday May 3rd wish all pregnant women safe delivery Amin.
congratulations mama and welcome to your boy.
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 2:04pm On May 13, 2020
NoToPile:
I made another batch of shortbread yesterday.
This one came out better, rolled the dough with the nylon still on it,it didn't break and was smoother.

I took the tips to prevent burning.

Before and after baking

Cc:4realwo.man,cutiereb.orn,wetsm. oke,akp.osy
wow this is looking so yummy and well done.
I will have to try this shortbread again.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:53am On May 13, 2020
angeltolly:
Ehnehn..... Aren't you considering another may cutie wink come and book a spot here joor
my sister I don't mind having another May baby so that it's one birthday party for both of them grin as we don't even understand this our present economy again

The main thing is to get well baked baby, mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty money.

.Please don't allow my June mamas to hear what I just told you grin.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:54am On May 13, 2020
Olubassey92:
BA
gave birth to my prince charming on Monday 11th through ECS. Mother and child doing great. BS coming soon. I'm super grateful to God for all.
May cappo please take note
God bless the remaining May mama's yet to drop
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince charming, quick recovery to you.
My MAY 2018 teamie.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:37pm On May 12, 2020
See lovely abs sexy bumps, the Lord will see us all through in Jesus name, Amen.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:34pm On May 12, 2020
Okokob:
Am so happy I discovered this thread today, have learnt alot, FTM at 5 weeks after 3 months of marriage.
This is more than a classroom lecture
welcome and happy bumping.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:31pm On May 12, 2020
goldendollars:
Were you team June in 2018?
Nice looking bumps...
Team May 2018. Thanks
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:46pm On May 12, 2020
Tomblessings:
Ahh! 2020 is bigger o.
It is well with us
lol. AMEN OOO

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:10pm On May 12, 2020
Tomblessings:
My able Cappo. This your bump is as big as mine o. People started asking dh since last month if I've given birth.
We are almost there.
yes o we are almost there oo. I don't even know the one that is bigger between 2018 and 2020 pregnancy but my dh said 2020 is bigger than 2018.
See pix below.

Modified : Pix removed.

12 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:07pm On May 12, 2020
Tomblessings:
Amen. Thanks once again
you are welcome
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:10pm On May 12, 2020
Tomblessings:

Thank you so much for always responding to my plenty questions.
I layed on my left side yesterday and the pain reduced. I think baby has moved from there. We're 36wks today and I'm waiting till 38wks for baby to bake well before being delivered because of my past cases.
God will surely see us through.
Amen and don't worry baby will come fully baked. You are welcome

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:58pm On May 12, 2020
Ayaoye:
How do you turn in bed at night... Lol.... Chia weldone
turning, standing and walking around these days is war for me. I thank God that soonest it will all end in praise for me and every mama here in Jesus name, Amen.

5 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:54pm On May 12, 2020
Goodmorning2u:
Happy bumping mama. Triple respect to you... chai see bump shocked I can't but fear when mine go reach this level... still pushing at 14 + weeks now and feeling heavy already cheesy
I wish you a safe delivery . Mother alive, Baby smilling and happy, Daddy with more money and everyone rejoicing with you
Thank you mama and Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:12am On May 12, 2020
Bumpy Tuesday
US at 35weeks +
It can only be by the grace of God.

Modified: Pix removed.

35 Likes

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 10:05am On May 12, 2020
cutiereborn:

Abeg, keep bringing out that talent kiss
I will sis, thanks kiss

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:56am On May 12, 2020
Tomblessings:
Good evening mamas.
Congratulations to mothers that have birth their Lo and to all cat working mommas, God will helps us to deliver safely. Amen.

Please help o I need urgent answers
I'm having side pains very close to my navel. Each time baby kicks the pains will more intense. Its so painful. Anyone with similar case? Sabi mothers abeg put mouth.
Thanks
I don't know if the pain you are feeling is normal but what I know is that once you are getting to your delivery date baby doesn't have much room again in the tummy which makes you feel pain when they kick as I am here now I feel hard kick from baby but not that painful. Just hag on teamie we are almost at the finish line and pls feel to ask your Dr if the pain is unbearable.
Stay safe and have a wonderful day ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:51am On May 12, 2020
Limahgirl:
Congratulations to all May Mamas dropping it hot hot. May your LOs be blessings to you and your family.

Safe delivery to all waddling mamas. May our journey end in praises for us. June mamas. Hope we are doing good. Please stay safe.

@ Blig.sMiss- Stay strong sis, it will end in praise. Baby Amal will pull through in sha Allah. Just stay positive and be thankful to God. Remember He said He won't test us beyond what we can bear. Be strong!

Sabi mamas, please help. I was having stomach pain and diarrhea two days back and I went to the hospital. Was asked to do scan and wider test. Scan result came out fine but wider showed that I'm having typhoid. Was given Amoxilin and paracetamol. Please can I take these drugs? I'm 33 weeks. Thanks in advance for your responses.
how are you feeling today teamie? Hope much better now? Most time when I get drugs that I don't know if it safe to use in pregnancy I go to Google to check, hope you later find the answer that you were looking for and sorry it coming late pls.

As for me I am good and counting down oo, I just feel like fast forwarding the remaining weeks self cos I can't wait to meet my LO.
Please take care of yourself and stay safe

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 9:08am On May 12, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
You sure you won't turn it to a business?
that's what I'm also thinking maybe I will start from my office n see how it goes, still waiting for my company to ask us to come bk to work. Thanks

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:11am On May 12, 2020
cutiereborn:
Mama kamsi, you are on fire o wink
Asin ehh, I think coro has finally made me to find my hiding talent oo. Thanks

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 10:42pm On May 11, 2020
Leesah:
Inviting bread
yes n yummy too. Thanks

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 10:42pm On May 11, 2020
Hathor5:
This looks delicious. I would eat although I am still full from the late lunch I had today. How I wish I could eat it. It looks amazing.
thanks, maybe next time then smiley}

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:42pm On May 11, 2020
So I decided to bake cake and sausage roll abi it is called sausage bread today and it came out better

38 Likes 4 Shares

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 10:13am On May 10, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone in the house.
My Akara ti ready.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:52am On May 10, 2020
toludimpz:
BA.
My Son arrived yesterday 8/05 via Vaginal Delivery weighing 4.3kg.
We are still at the hospital but doing fine. I bless God for quick delivery, got to the hospital and delivered wìthin 2hrs.
cc Captain Ang. eltolly and all May Mamas.
congratulations mama.

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 3:25pm On May 09, 2020
cutiereborn:

I am inviting myself kiss
no wahala I'm at the door waiting for you.

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 3:05pm On May 09, 2020
Fried rice.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 3:05pm On May 09, 2020
NoToPile:
okay thanks
Will dhl some
okay waiting grin grin
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 1:41pm On May 09, 2020
NoToPile:
4realw. oman Akp. osy and wets. moke I made my own short bread last night following the receipe.
The pastry was not so smooth on the top, it burnt a bit more of cruchy but it tasted nice.
The vacant squares were the ones used for tasting.
Any tips to prevent burning during baking?
same thing happened to me the day that I baked my bread because the heat was too high and the baking tray was close to the where the heat was coming from.
So just reduce the heat and place the tray abit far from where the heat is coming from.
Pls send some short bread to me. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.