Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:21am On May 18, 2020
Neile:
Hi dear. Thanks for checking on us. Doing well except for wrist pain. Still haven’t bought a single item but I plan to buy all of them at once. Cash is not the problem just sad that hubby won’t be around during the childbirth. Haven’t even seen him since November. Everything will end in praise. I wish everyone safe delivery as we go in to June.
So sorry about the pain and let pray and hope that soon all this Corona stuff will end n dh will come back. Amen to your prayer. Take care b stay safe
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:18am On May 18, 2020
Olubassey92:
Yes oh, thank you so much
You are welcome ma'am.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:42am On May 17, 2020
ugochiada:
@ 4realwoman cappo we are fine believing God that it will end in praise. Hope you are fine please stay safe. And Congratulations to mamas that put to birth wishing them quick recovery.
good to know that you are doing good, I'm also good over here and trying to keep safe oo. Don't worry soon we all will be with out Los in Jesus name, Amen.
Take care of yourself and happy Sunday to you.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:37am On May 17, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
BA
To the glory of God, I put to birth a cute bouncing baby boy this morning weighing 3.2kg at 38weeks 2days via elective CS.
BS loading
CC: ang. ltolly
congratulations mama and welcome to your cute baby boy. Speedy recovery to you

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:37am On May 17, 2020
whyworryPH:
Good to know you are doing good. It will all end in praise in Jesus name, amen!
Amen Ma'am
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:35pm On May 16, 2020
whyworryPH:
Cappo I'm not finding it funny anymore. My name now is madam complainant. So much aches and pains especially in my v.area when turning on bed or getting up to pee. Believe me, the weeks can't come any faster. I've gotten everything. I have also washed baby clothes but have no strength to iron. That also means I haven't packed cry
The lockdown is adding to my misery cry cry
God will make it easy for us. How are you doing yourself, Cappo?
so sorry about all the pains that you are feeling now don't worry soon it will all be a thing of the pass when you are with your lo in you hand. Don't worry before baby decide to come you would have finished packing everything needed for you and baby.
I am good and taking each day as it comes. Thanks and take care and stay safe

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:20pm On May 16, 2020
Gistme12:
Thanks cappo for checking on me. I'm fine, just weakness and dizziness and I'm afraid of eating too much inorder not to fatten up the baby. The doctor said the gender is xy but that she is not sure.
Good to know you are good my EDD mate. sorry about the weakness and dizziness, just try and eat healthy because at the end baby will still take the fat needed for his or her development.
Sex noted and will be updated soon.
Please take care of yourself.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:10pm On May 16, 2020
miraclebaby:
Thanks for checking on us mama. No tiredness anyway. Just braxton hicks that sometimes disturb my sleep at night. God has been merciful and everything is going smoothly. As per shopping, I never buy anything due to lock down but hopefully will shop before the month ends. My sis is suggesting I shop online but sis in law is saying not everything will be okay online. So may be I’ll have to get some online and get some from store with my sil.
good to know that you are good mama, pls try and round up with shopping as you know some baby can decide to surprise us before edd. Pls take care of yourself and stay safe.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:02pm On May 16, 2020
miraclebaby:
I don’t know about the leave but for the milk don’t you think peak liquid full cream milk will benefit more?
I ended up using peak liquid milk. Thanks

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:04pm On May 16, 2020
funmi4love:
thank you for checking on us we are good, just experiencing frequent urination and the baby weight on my V J, safe delivery to everyone of us
dooh, me and frequent urination nah 5 and 6 since after using the restroom if I don't drink water immediately it will be as if I want to faint. We are almost there mama and Amen to your prayers

3 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
humbleme99:
BA!
My prince arrived 15/5 via vaginal delivery at 11:30 am weighing 3.4kg. I give God the Glory. BS will be submitted later.

cc: Angeltolly
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince.
May mama's given us BA back to back, una ko wan gree at all. grin grin
Congrats once again and stay safe

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:08pm On May 16, 2020
Tomblessings:
Thank you ma'am. After the herbs, did you test your pcv again? I wish you quick recovery and I pray that God will perfect his plans.
I'm staying safe o. Stay safe too
I just want to start taking the leaf today and watch how it goes. Thanks

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:12pm On May 16, 2020
tomtittot:
Thank you cappo for checking up on us. I'm doing fine, just that the laziness these days is on another level, coupled with leg cramps and severe wrist pain. I was told is part of the package... hmmmmmmn. Trying to organize and pack my hospital bag. Hope you're fine and baby is kicking very well.
Congrats to all those who have delivered already and to the rest of us, the Lord will make it easy. I won't mind porting to May. Hope porting is allowed.
porting is allowed only when baby is fully baked and ready to come out. My own bag is fully packed just want to crosscheck again to be sure I'm not forgetting anything. I can relate with you on the laziness o n don't worry we Don almost reach the finish line.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:05pm On May 16, 2020
daragoldy:
am fine mama, Thank God I bought all my things around 5months, now am just chilling awaiting June like forever ooo. To stand up from bed Na wahala, baby activeness no be for here.But we thank God ooo. All Belle full mamas testimony is ours.
don't worry June remain small to reach and Amen to your prayers
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:25am On May 16, 2020
mzchirious:
Wow,congrats to you,may your prince bring you all the joy you have hoped for...we were both way past our due date and now yours has ended in praise,I also pray and believe that mine will end in praise soon too and I will announce my BA soon.
I still have no signs of labour after all the rigorous exercises, and I am almost 10 days past my edd.
Infact,I cried my eyes out yesterday out of frustration as a first time mom who have heard horrible things about induced labour as it is seeming that induction of labour may be inevitable for me.
I just surrendered all to God regardless of the process of child birth and just pray that mother and baby will make it out safe and sound.
it will end in praise mama and work with your Dr. Waiting for your BA and BS.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:38am On May 16, 2020
sysengr:

B. A
Praise the Lord! He has done marvellous work in my family.

Put to bed on 14th may 2020 by 12:30am, weighing 4.0kg thru vagina without tear.

BS later pls.
Thanks
congrats mama and welcome to your baby.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:35am On May 16, 2020
Tomblessings:

Good morning dear and thanks for checking on us. God bless you.
Done packing o.

I still feel the side pain I talked about but not always.
As it is now I don't mind porting to May o, to turn for bed na wahala, to even seat for more than 5mins na problem, i can't walk a distance cos of the heaviness and to crown it all I'm still draining liquor, but in all God has been faithful and baby is fine.

E just remain small to carry our Los.
my own tiredness no get part 2 at all. I just can't wait to welcome my LO. I have been having the urgue to vomit and most times I end up vomiting and anything I eat has not taste in my mouth again. I just don't understand my body again self.
I feel this May is not fast enough self abi na only me dey notice am? Just hang on abit for baby to bake a little.
Take care and stay safe.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:30am On May 16, 2020
mrslander:
I'm doing fine, thanks for checking up on me, baby sex is xx
good to know ma'am, baby sex noted.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:19am On May 16, 2020
Ohemababy:
Madam add ma name na. grin
June 28th porting from July 4 cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol abeg no let your cappo send me back to my village oo. grin grin grin
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:03am On May 16, 2020
Good morning beautiful teamies.
Happy weekend everyone.

Team June 2020
Team no loss in Jesus name, Amen.
Team sharp, sharp delivery
Team mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing
So shall it be in Jesus name, Amen.
Hope we are done with shopping and packing?

@Tomblessings, how are you doing today? Just checking you on you mama.

@Ugochiada, Mama how are you today and happy weekend.

@daragoldy, how are you mama?

@Gistme12, mama kindly provide baby sex so that I can update or are you team surprise? Hope you are good today and stay safe.

@Limahgirl, how your side mama? Just checking up on you and hope tiredness is not too much on your side?

@miraclebaby, how are you doing and baby? Hope heavyness and tiredness is not too disturbing you? Just hag on there mama we are almost at the finish line.

@whyworryPH, how are you doing today and hope you have been able to get the remaining thing? Hope Gov Wike lockdown is not affecting your area that much? Just checking up mama.

@funmi4love, mama I have not heard from you this month hope you are good? Pls pop in to let us know and do have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.

@Neile, mama I have not heard from you hope you are good too? Pls do come in so that we know and have a beautiful weekend.

@FashionTrend, hope you are good mama? Just checking up and please let us know cause we have not heard from you this month.

@Livelystone, longest time mama and hope you are good?

@rositabuchi, mama longest time and how are you doing today?

@tomtittot, I have not heard from you this month hope you are good?

@mrslander, mama you didn't answer the last roll call, hope you are good? Just checking up.

@Ada243, hope you are good mama?

6 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:57am On May 16, 2020
faithlucky:
Use liquid milk
okay. Thanks. Good morning
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:15am On May 16, 2020
lioha:
Join us as we joyfully welcome
Our little prince (ifenna) grin grin grin
Edd 2 May 2020
Dob May 15 2020
Weighing 4.7kg
Via VD with too much tears from baby
Bs coming soon grin grin grin
wow 4.7kg you say? Congratulations mama and may she always make you proud. Quick recovery to you.

May the lord make it easy for the remaining pregnant mama's.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:10am On May 16, 2020
faithlucky:
What sunbestie said is true, u boil it with water after sometime d water will change 2 red like blood den mix it with malt or milk, but dat's not hospital 2 far i used a lot of leaves last yr wen i was anaemic.
okay thank you for the clarification, I will use milk for my own hope I can use powdered milk? Thanks once again
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:46pm On May 15, 2020
sunbestie:
I don't knw about this one nah dat first one u posted I have used before
thanks mama will surely cook it tomorrow.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:17pm On May 15, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
That leaf she posted though I don't know what it is even though it looks like pepper leafs to me but it's not *Hospital far*
I Google hospital too far leaf and am seeing different one see pix of the result of the hospital too far below.
But I want to believe that the one I posted above also boost blood level.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:36pm On May 15, 2020
Liftedhands:
I know it as hospital too far, known to boost blood levels. Never tried it though,
okay ma'am thanks.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:36pm On May 15, 2020
sunbestie:
It will not sis... But while drinking watch and listen to ur body ooo.. E dey purge some people
purge kwa? Me wey no even get strength again. I will just try and for 3day and watch. Thanks
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:05pm On May 15, 2020
sunbestie:
Some people call it "hospital too far", it boast blood level....
U wash and put in a pot to boil... When d water have turn red well well u allow to cool and mix with liquid milk if u wan drink. If u can get garden egg leaf be eating it raw... Is fast action
Thank you ma'am, that means am go to go with it and hope it will not affect my normal routine drugs? Thanks once again
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:29pm On May 15, 2020
Pearl05:

I only know of ugu leaf, garden egg leaf , jackfruit is very good but can only get it most in eastern part
okay thanks ma'am. I'm told that after cooking it, it turns to red on colour.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:06pm On May 15, 2020
Good afternoon mamas in the house.
TGIF to us all.
Pls I have question about the picture below
I want to know the name of the leaf, if a pregnant woman can take it and if yes how do I take it pls?
I just want to boost my blood level that's all.

Thank you.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:57pm On May 15, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
My sister dis girl won do all her makeup finish for inside o, let her take her time and gather plenty hair sha
she knows wetin her mama like that nah why she wan dey fully ready with all the plenty hair.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:07pm On May 15, 2020
Opsycal:
Greetings all... I’m new here
I’m team January and a first time mama� God is good
welcome and happy bumping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.