Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:33am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!
I gave birth to a baby girl via Viginal Delivery.
I was not induced or giving anything, the contraction keep coming and going until i went to labor for 4hrs and she came.
I dont have any infection so far. All test Came out Negative
She's presently at the NICU. I wish i can just close my eyes and open it for all these times to pass away!
I dont even knw what to type, All i need is your prayers. Please there's no one here with us, Except me and my husband alone. I'm depressed and in pain and anxiety. I dont knw why she came early, Allahu Alla'm!

Please PRAY FOR ME And AMAL
congratulations on the arrival of Amal.
Pls be strong for your baby and pray against spirit of depression cause you need to be emotionally fit and strong for you and baby now pls. I know it is not easy but just hand over everything to God as I know that he will never put you to shame because you are the apple of his eyes says the Lord.
You are in my prayers and will come back with testimony in your mouth.
Just keep saying to yourself I am stronger than any situation I am in right now
I will overcome every situation
I will come out victorious and so shall it be for you, Amen.

Whenever you feel the load is too much for you, just come online and rant and it will all go aways.
We are here for you sis and kiss kiss baby Amal for me

12 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 11:44pm On May 08, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Lunch was on me cos today is my birthday cool
Corona had us restricting celebration to just everyone enjoying their meal while observing social distancing embarassed
Well here is lunch : jollof Rice + croaker fish + moin moin.
Happy birthday, wish you the very best in life.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:18pm On May 08, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Is a BA BA BA
My blue plane landed yesterday through ECS... Weighing 3.4 kg. God is indeed faithful. alot wanted to happen but I thank God I survived the favor room
congratulations mama, welcome to your son.
Thank God that it ended in praise, you have been on my mind.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:15pm On May 08, 2020
mobi123:
Hello Mama's, I m new here. Edd-November 17. Gender- unknown. Morning sickness easing off gradually. So happy to be here smiley
welcome and happy bumping.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:13pm On May 08, 2020
Dinabella:
B.A
My Prince charming touched down yesterday 7/5 by 1:50pm weighing 4.0kg.
Baby and mum doing well, father rejoicing.
B.s coming soon

Save deliveries to my MAY teamies.
CC: Angeltolly
congratulations mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:13am On May 08, 2020
ProfAmah:
B.A
God Almighty put praises, laughter and overwhelming joy in my life as He made me deliver as the Hebrew women on Thursday, 7th May, 2020 to my miracle baby boy at 1:20pm in my bedroom. My gratitude to God, knows no bounds! Mother, baby and entire family doing very great and full of rejoicing! May God's name be praised forever. Amen!
Cc. Ang. eltolly and all expectant mothers.
congratulations mama and welcome to your son. Please rest well and come and Sama us your BS.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:53pm On May 07, 2020
Gistme12:
Thanks ma. My EDD is 12/6. I find it difficult to walk far so I thought that it might be that the baby is too big. This is my first
it's part of 3rd trimester package as your body is work hard in preparation to welcome your lo. Like me any day I go to the market or walk for long the next day I will not be able to stand up from the bed and I will be walking like someone that is 100years old, I'm not joking oo with serious body pain and waist pain too. Whatever question you have feel free to ask your Dr or as us here and our able mamas will surely answer your when they come online.

EDD noted will update it soon.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:52pm On May 07, 2020
Gistme12:
Good day house. Thanks to everyone that responded to my questions, I felt loved. Pls what can one take to reduce the size of a baby, I feel so heavy and always dizzy. Team June
welcome mama to team June, team sharp sharp. Kindly provide your Edd and baby sex so that I can update it.

At for your question why do you want to reduce baby size? You know that some scan does give someone the real baby size and if you are scared of tears, I have seen mamas here and outside her deliver baby of 3. 5kg and 4kg without tear at all, I will only suggest you eat healthy and leave the rest to God.
As for you always feeling dizzy, try and check your pvc to know your blood level and also try and increase your water intake.
As for me once I am testy I become very weak and dizzy till I am able to drink water, water for me Is just like fueling the car grin.

Cc: Sysengr

7 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:56am On May 07, 2020
nnekaike:
BA
To God's glory I welcomed my son on 5th of may at 8pm weighing 2.6kg
Baby is in the incubator and oxygen.
BS later.
cc:ang. eltolly
congratulations mama, welcome to your son.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:44am On May 07, 2020
miraclebaby:
Even their cappo wants to port, we’ll welcome all of them cheesy cheesy
yes o, we have enough space in our team to accommodate even the whole of July mamas grin cheesy

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:42am On May 07, 2020
vinoj0225:
Me too oooo. I will not mind. That's my prayer to God almighty.
may your prayer be answer in Jesus name with healthy baby, mother alive, baby alive with plenty money in daddy's account.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:58am On May 06, 2020
Ohemababy:
Even capo sef wan port. cheesy cheesy
as in ehh, me no mind to port self because my body no be my own again.
The main koko na make baby bake very well be the thing oo.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:55am On May 06, 2020
spixytinxy:
haaa, I did not hear anything oooo, me I yam joining the porting crew.
even you too? cheesy cheesy you are welcome Honorable cappo to our team oo. grin
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:54am On May 06, 2020
ugochiada:
Am team #June
EDD 6/6
Hope am not too late.
supernatural and fast delivery to us all
welcome mama to team June, team sharp, sharp delivery.
You are late but all you have to do is just buy us gala and very cold soft drink to usr cool down our body.
Pls feel free to ask any question.
Stay safe.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:51am On May 06, 2020
@Ohemababy and Delaveres, you both are welcome with love to port to June as we have enough rooms and pls don't allow your cappo to hear what I said oo.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:28am On May 05, 2020
BligsMiss:
Update. .. Thank you All. I'm healthy this morning, baby is fine and kicking now. I was told its "umbilical cord compression", that's what decrease the movement. And thank God i notify the hospital immediately i suspect decrease in baby's movement. Contraction as stop. But my heart rate is fast(maybe cos I'm thinking and haven't sleep) will sleep and switch off my phone now. Thank you for All your prayers and will appreciate more...
TeamJuly Supernatural Birth..
Praise God, pls try n get some rest n don't stress yourself.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:15pm On May 04, 2020
@BligsMiss, please cry no more ma'am, you are in my prayers and God will surely see you through n you shall carry your baby to full term.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:51am On May 04, 2020
Limahgirl:
Able Cappo, we are doing fine and trust you are doing fine as well. The tiredness is real o plus leg cramp and occasional breast pain I experience these days. Will complain on my next ANC appointment anyway. Take care and stay safe.
good to know that you and baby are good. Pls try and complain to your Dr on your next ANC and stay safe sis.
As for me I am good just feel like June is taking forever, I keep checking my calendar everyday grin. We are almost there and my pray is we shall all delivery safely with Mother, baby alive and father rejoicing. Amen

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:42am On May 04, 2020
whyworryPH:
Thanks Cappo. Just remaining surgical and latex gloves. The woman who I shopped from didn't have those, and pharmacies have become opportunists tripling the price. Anyway, I'll painfully cough out about 9k if not more than for them. Surgical gloves now 400 each and hospital needs 8. A pack of latex gloves now is 6k. It's well sha.
Seeing my baby will be all worth it.
okay ma'am you can try and buy since it is needed by your hospital as for the latex gloves I bought for my first pregnancy I ended up not using it as the hospital said they don't need it. We are very close to seeing our LO.
Stay safe abs take care of yourself

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:26am On May 04, 2020
rositabuchi:
Am team june
good morning mama and how are you doing today? We have not been hearing from you? Hope you are good? Kindly let us know you EDD and baby sex so that I can update on the next roll call.
Do have a wonderful day and stay safe.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:49am On May 04, 2020
miraclebaby:
Present. You’re yet to update baby sex for me. I said XY
mama good morning, please abeg no vex for me about the baby sex oo me and forgetfulness now nah 5 & 6, pls I will update now now.
Have a beautiful week ahead.
Stay safe.
Once again no vex kiss
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 1:32am On May 04, 2020
chii8:

The best thing that can go with moimoi is pap, with little milk, when you're done, you will just sleep like a baby!!!
pap n moimoi dey make sense wella
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:55pm On May 03, 2020
forzarush:
BA
Alhamdulillah Rabbi'l Al Ameen! Princess Wealth arrived yesterday afternoon and we got home today. we're both doing well, Fortune is happy and Daddy is alive and grateful. May Allah make it easy for the remaining Mamas. BS soon.
congratulations mama and welcome to Princess Wealth.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
whyworryPH:
Thank God it's remaining one more month, Cappo. Can't wait! The tiredness now is on another level on some days. 97% done with shopping for the basics remaining to wash, iron, and pack. God give me strength.
Hope other mamas are doing great too. We shall all laugh in the end.
Good to know that you are almost done with shopping, try and find out time to do the remaining things. As for me I am good just on/off heartburn that is disturbing me and on a more serious note I can't wait to see my LO.
I thank God that we are almost there
Stay safe and have a wonderful evening.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:20pm On May 03, 2020
MrsTgee:
cheesy Rejoice with me and join me praise God for safe delivery. My beautiful princess arrived a week ago, sunday, April 26th. It was indeed a supernatural birth, no tears, no complications.

I increased my daily walk to an hour just the previous day before delivery (Saturday), then i greedily ate a lot of pineapple cheesy , I believe I unknowingly induced labour. I started experiencing what felt like menstrual cramp by midnight, this continued till Sunday afternoon, when I got to the hospital I was 7cm gone . By 8pm , my princess landed. I walked out of the labour room with my baby and was discharged next morning. My God is awesome!

Safe delivery to the remaining mothers.
Remain safe everyone
congratulations mama.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:04am On May 03, 2020
Happy Sunday mama's.

Wishing May mama's fast delivery.

@Tyhgfrdeswscbhf, how are you doing today? Just checking up on you mama.

2 Likes

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 7:30pm On May 01, 2020
cutiereborn:
4realwoman, so I tried mine, with half the recipe ofcourse. Turned out great kiss
Next time I will bake the whole recipe cos this batch was almost finished at the spot. cheesy
looks yummy, please I want ooo.
Well done.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:36pm On May 01, 2020
LaJoie2x:
B. A
Welcomed my princess yesterday 30th April @ 41wks5 via elective CS. Birth weight:4.2kg.
B.S when I feel better. CS is painful abeg!
Safe delivery to remaining April mamas, may mamas and everyone.
@tghfvn..jiuggaddfhjk how are you doing?
congrats mama, speedy recovery to you n welcome to your princess.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:33pm On May 01, 2020
daragoldy:
Able Cappo am fine oooo, sexy bumps ooo now at 31 weeks. Amen to all your prayers.
Good to know that you are good, pls take care of yourself and stay safe.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:31pm On May 01, 2020
Tomblessings:
It is well with us o able Cappo. I'm still draining liquor but scan said adequate fluid. So I'm pushing on. I'll still go for check up on Monday.
I wish all of us supernatural delivery in Jesus name. Amen.
Thanks.
so sorry ma'am and hope you are always in touch with you Dr? You are almost close to meeting your little one, hope you bags are picked cos I see you porting just hold on abit and work with your Dr.
Pls take care of yourself and stay off stress for now.
Stay safe.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:26am On May 01, 2020
HAPPY NEW MONTH TEAMIES AND TGIF TO US ALL.
Welcome to the month of May and soon it will be June our month, the month that we have all been waiting for, the month that we will see and behold our bundle of Joy.
I pray that the lord that started this great journey with us will never forsake us till the end in Jesus name and we shall come back with testimonies in our mouth. Mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing in Jesus name, Amen.
We should be in our 31weeks, 32weeks, 33weeks, 34weeks and 35weeks respectively and we can only say thank you Lord for bringing us these far.

TEAM JUNE 2020 ROLL CALL FOR May 2020.

Moniker................................ EDD........................... Sex......... DOB

001. Tomblessings ................... 2nd June ......................... Suprise
002. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY
003. 4realwoman .................... 12th June ......................... XY
004. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY
005. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
006. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY
007. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
008. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
009. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
010. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
011. IryNky ........................... 25th June ................... XY
012. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
013. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
014. rositabuchi ......................... June .............................
015. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
016. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX
017. Ada243 ..............................

June mamas kindly let me know how you all are doing and if you know baby sex also let me know so that I can update it.

Please let try to keep safe and stay safe at all times.

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery ✅

9 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lisa001:
BA
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince charming. Quick recovery to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.