Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

Forum Games / Re: Winning College Essays Tips by 4realwoman: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hi Zoestar, how are you ma'am? Just checking up on you
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Thank you ma grin
you are welcome, kiss kiss kiss to baby

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Legitdimple:
Thanks a lot,sorry I've not been active for a while now.
no problem, you are welcome.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
yetty002:
Cappo I have port since August. My baby decided to come in August. To the glory of God baby and I are doing fine.
congratulations mama and welcome to your baby.

3 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
mayysen:
BA BA BA
My beautiful princess arrived yesterday 5th Sept at 33 weeks weighing 1.8kg through emergency CS because of PIH and preeclampsia. Baby is undergoing observation at the NICU. mother is recovering well. Daddy is doing great too.

Oct cappo @ threegees, take note please
Congratulations mama, quick recovery to both of you.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2020
cinderellashoes:
BA! BA!

My rainbow princess is here. We got to the hospital by 12.41 and baby came by 3.45am weighing 3.4kg.

Cc
September cappo, I don port ooo. We now have four August babies in my family, including me.
wow, so so happy for you ma'am, kiss kiss kiss kiss to Princess for me.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2020
khaite23:
BA!!!!! BA!!!!!!!!
I welcomed my Platinum princess on the 26th of August through ECS. So sorry this is coming late. Mama is suffering from headache due to spinal anaesthesia. Mama that has gone through this pls shook mouth and help a mum on what to do.

Baby is doing very fine.
My teamies I don port ooooo. Wishing you all a safe delivery. Kisses to u my cappo.
Cc. @Mayluv
congratulations ma'am
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:54am On Aug 27, 2020
StrongWoman333:
BA ...To God be the Glory I welcomed my son via elective CS on 14th August weighing 3.55. Sorry for the late BA I've been trying to recover fully.
congratulations mama, welcome to your son.
So happy for you.
Quick recovery to ma'am

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:43am On Aug 27, 2020
adedayo77:
BA
To God be the Glory for great thing he has done, though am a silent follower.
On behalf of wifey, I announced the arrival of our prince (22/08/2020) via cs.
congratulations sir, welcome to your prince and quick recovery to your wife.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:32am On Aug 25, 2020
Slayingjo:

Birth Announcement!!!

To God be all glory and adoration. I delivered my baby girl yesterday 23rd August through VB. Mother, baby and dad doing fine.
Birth weight 4.3kg
EDD 24th August
Birth story coming soon. D devil tried but God gave me victory
@bimb.erry pls take note ma
congratulations

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2020
coveredchic:
Birth Announcement!!!

To God be all glory and adoration. I delivered my baby on 21st August through elective cesarean. Mother, baby and dad doing fine.
Birth weight 3.3kg
EDD 29th August
Birth story coming soon.
@bim.berry
congratulations mama and welcome to your baby.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Babygal2020:
Good evening mommas. Pls I need suggestions on how to take care of my CS scar. It's not healing smoothly. It has small growth on part of it. I heard it's good to apply Shea butter on it. Pls I need help.
@sug.ar
@angel.tolly
@4realwo.man
I don't think you need to apply anything apart from spirit till it's completely healed and as for Shea butter I have not head about using it in CS scar, other sabi mamas will answer you or better still see your Dr if you have any fear. Kisses to baby
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2020
bukit05:
Thanks to u all for the well wishes. Was so scared, but God was too faithful to fail, baby came Out screaming his lungs, he weighed 2.5kg. Mother and son doing well. Wishing all mamas safe delivery. Bs will come later.
congratulations mama and welcome to your son.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2020
goldendollars:
BA!!!
My princess finally arrived this morning at 7.30am...she weighed 3.7kg via VD at 41 weeks.
To God be the glory.
Safe delivery to the remaining August Mamas and all other Mummies in the house..
BS to come shortly.Cc: Bimberry- August Cappo.
congratulations mama
Welcome to your princess

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Greatness366:
August Mama's I have born on, I ported to July 30 and is a cute pink jet.
Cappo bimberry 1307 God bless you ma
safe delivery to all preggy Mama's
Vigil is real oo
First time mummy
congratulations mama

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Ayaoye:
BA BA BAAAAA grin una no say I over Sabi.

I'm so excited to announce the birth of my rainbow daughter today via EMERGENCY cs today 17th. EDD was 25-28(
Congratulations ma'am
Welcome to your princess
Quick recovery to you

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:58am On Aug 15, 2020
BlessedDiva:

Wow sis did you say first son? So you have second abi third sons, God is such a Wonderful Wonder. Having them back to back,
Congratulations my sis.
I have been finding it difficult to log into nairaland since late 2018 after I gave birth to my DD so I gave up and stopped trying till I decided to try again today and boom I logged in and reading this. So happy for you oh. Love to the children.
Thank you sis, indeed our God is a great and mighty God just like yesterday bah? Just delivered my second son May of this year to the glory of God. Hope you and yours are doing fine? Regards to the family and kiss kiss kiss to your princess for me.
Less I forget welcome back to NL

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:44am On Aug 15, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Thanks mama. The doctor says to reduce some protein food and that it's nothing to worry about.
okay sis, just work with your Dr's instructions.
Waiting your BA and BS.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Good morning mamas, is trace of protein in urine at 36 weeks a serious condition to be worried about and what's the remedy please.
Cc
4realwo.man
Mayluv
I remembered when I was pregnant with my first son and I had protein in my urine my Dr said it's nothing to worry about because it wasn't high but that once it high that is when one need to be worried. Reduce salt intake in my food for now.
What did you Dr say about the result cause he/she is in a better place to know how bad it is.
Kindly work closely with your Dr ma'am, wish you safe delivery in the coming weeks
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fisayomi1:
BA
Princess arrived today 12/8
EDD 28/8
Weight 3.1kg via ECS, Mummy, daughter, big sis and daddy doing great
Safe delivery to other mamas
congrats Mama and welcome to your princess.

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Glolite:
BA
Princess arrived 7/8
EDD 8/8
Weight 2.1kg VD, plenty tear and terrible hospital experience
I thank God for our lives
Safe delivery to other mamas
congratulations mama, welcome to your princess n quick recovery to you. So sorry for your terrible experience at the hospital.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babygal2020:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
My little boy arrived this morning at 5:30 am via emergency cs after a prolonged traumatic labour!!!
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!
EDD 07/08/2020
DOB 11/08/2020
cc bimberry1307 and my August teamies
congratulations mama n welcome to your son.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:38am On Aug 10, 2020
blessedobaro:
Join me to bless God.. Put to bed yesterday a baby girl.. Edd is 28th of August.. Gave birth on the 7th..glory be to God... Please what injections or immunizations will baby be recieving.. Thanks as i anticipate replies
congratulations mama, welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Bisade44:
BA BA!!!

Thank you Jesus! Really appreciate all I have learnt in this thread.

My beautiful boy made his grand entrance yesterday at 7:55

3.92 through elective CS

22/08
DOB:6/08
congratulations mama, wishing you quick recovery.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:26am On Aug 10, 2020
koyabride:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Indeed Oluwatobiloba
My Prince made his grand entrance today at 12:47pm via VD with little tear.
EDD 10/08
DOB 06/08
Weight 3.3kg

Wishing all waddling mummies safe delivery.
My August teamies it will end in praise.
congratulations mama

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Duduke:
BA! BA!
My princes is here through emergency cs
Edd: 30/07
Dob: 03/08
Mama and baby are doing fine

Bs coming later

I pray other mamas deliver safely

July cappo
congratulations mama
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:19am On Aug 10, 2020
bimberry1307:
BA! BA!!
Which of your favours will I ever deny Ya Allah!!
Alhamdulillah
To the glory of God Almighty, I welcomed my Prince Charming today at 12:27am via VD with small tear
EDD 14/08
DOB 06/08
Weight 3.6kg
Wishing all other waddling mummies safe delivery in sha Allah.
My August teamies, una cappo don born o.
congrats mama n welcome to your prince charming.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:12am On Aug 10, 2020
StrongWoman333:
Finally summoned courage to register. Who is the cappo for team September? Was here for June 2018 this is my second missionary journey.

Mamas please I need your prayers...
congratulations mama, so happy for you n wishing you happy and stress-free journey.

3 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
mummychimaobi1:
BA BA
I welcomed my big princess on august 3rd via Elcs weighing 5.1 kg
5.1 what? Na big madam oo.
Congrats mama n welcome to your princess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.