Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2020
teebee22:
BA!!!
Good morning sabi mama's, team July bye bye o.
went for emergency cs @ 34 weeks on 6/6/20 due to severe pre-eclampsia
mother doing fine, baby at neo-natal unit for monitoring.
Be coming later.
congratulations mama, quick recovery to you and baby and don't worry baby will come out stronger in Jesus name, Amen.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
miraclebaby:
He’ll be alright by God’s Grace. Keep breastfeeding him, I heard it helps too. Remain safe dear
will do. Thank you.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2020
miraclebaby:
Cappo 4re.alwoman hope you and baby are doing well.
my sister thanks for checking up, we went back to the hospital on friday for follow up test and the jaundice went up fro 10.4 to 16 and as at yesterday it has dropped to 11 waiting for tge Dr to tell us today's result to know if we will be discharged or not.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
miraclebaby:
Thanks for checking on us. Hope you’ve been discharged. Kisses to you son
we have been discharged but Dr said we still need to see him tomorrow for follow up test. Do take care of yourself mama.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Limahgirl:
Thanks cappo. Waiting patiently to meet my baby. May God make it easy for the rest of us. How are you doing and your prince? Please take care and rest well.
we are fine teamie, don't worry the lord will make it easy for you and the rest mamas in Jesus name, Amen.
Do take care of yourself and stay safe.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
whyworryPH:
Thant for checking on us Cappo. Everything is now in God's hands. Hope you and baby are doing great? Can't wait to behold my baby girl.

Congrats to all the mamas that have dropped. My condolences to those that their journey was cut short. You will laugh soon.
can't wait to rejoice with you Mama and I pray for sharp and quick delivery for you and other mamas. We are fine thank you.
Take care of yourself and stay safe.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
@ Gistme12, Limahgirl, miraclebaby, whyworryPH, funmi4love, Neile, FashionTrend, IryNky, daragoldy, Livelystone, rositabuchi, tomtittot, mrslander, Ada243, Amarisa, Christiana, Oha, Oyovwi how are you all doing today mamas? Hope good? Just checking up on you all do take care of yourself and have a wonderful day ahead.

@Tomblessings and Ugochiada, how are you mamas doing today and baby? Pls take care of your self and rest well because I know it's not easy handling newborn. Stay safe.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2020
TEAM JUNE 2020.

It's our month to flood here with good news as we welcome baby Ugochiada.

Moniker............................................ EDD................................... Sex............. DOB

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA/BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th May BA

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY......................... 1st June BA

004. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY
005. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
006. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY
007. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
008. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
009. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
010. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
011. IryNky ........................... 25th June ................... XY
012. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
013. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
014. rositabuchi ......................... June .............................
015. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
016. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX
017. Ada243 ..............................

Welcome our May mamas to team June 2020.

018. Amarisa .................... 24th MAY
019. Christiana Oha ............17th MAY
020. Oyovwi ........................... 30th MAY

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2020
miraclebaby:
Let me drop this here for the first time @37weeks 3days
Ooooin, you have a lovely and portable bump.

2 Likes

Health / Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by 4realwoman: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Frozenelsa:
Good afternoon Mamas, please do govt healthcare centres give 15months immunizations? After our 12months own, I was scheduled for a 15months and told it's measles2 but I didn't see it in the booklet given for that age. For two weeks now they are have been saying come back tomorrow, that Corona didn't let govt supply vaccines. I am scared that it's taken long. please If you know any private hospital I can get it in lekki or Badore-ajah and how much, tell me bico. Also chicken puss, at what age and how much. please.
cc Zay.nie, Lifted. hands, pea.rl05.....
You can try St Kizito Clinic Jakunde Housing Estate
Call their number on +2347063378417 to get more information from them.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:08am On Jun 02, 2020
miraclebaby:
The long awaited month is finally here. God’s name be praised. May God’s Grace see us through.
Amen and Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Glolite:
Congratulations mama. I thank God for you. Please would like to know if the first myomectomy and CS was done together
the myomectomy was done in 2016 while the first CS was done in 2018.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
ugochiada:
BA BA BA BA!!!!
Join me to thank God as I welcomed my Prince charming today as he open the floor by 8:36am on 1st June, 2020.
Edd: 06/6/2020
Weight: 3.8kg - VD
BS later
Cc 4realwman
I wish all remaining May/June mamas safe delivery.
see our 1st June baby oo, congratulation mama and welcome to our wonderful baby he shall be for sighs and wonders and make his family and generation at large proud. Welcome son and please rest well mama cause it is not easy to push out 3.8kg baby.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2020
HAPPY NEW MONTH TEAMIES AND WELCOME TO OUR WONDERFUL MONTH.
HAPPY New WEEK TO US ALL.

Welcome to our great month of June, the month that we all have been waiting for.
I thank and bless God for keeping us these far it can only be by the grace of God.
This is our great month, God that has started this journey with us will be faithful to complate it with us in Jesus name, Amen.
God will use the Dr's and nurses on duty on the day of delivery for our good and we shall come back with great and mighty testimony to the glory of God the most high, Amen.

TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL FOR OUR MONTH JUNE 2020.

Moniker............................................ EDD................................... Sex............. DOB

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA/BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th MAY

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY

004. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY
005. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
006. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY
007. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
008. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
009. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
010. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
011. IryNky ........................... 25th June ................... XY
012. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
013. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
014. rositabuchi ......................... June .............................
015. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
016. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX
017. Ada243 ..............................

Welcome our May mamas to team June 2020.

018. Amarisa .................... 24th MAY
019. Christiana Oha ............17th MAY
020. Oyovwi ........................... 30th MAY

@angeltolly, thank you for a job well done and thank you for taking care of does of us that ported to May, May God bless you and continue to guide and protect our children for us.

Please let me know how you all are doing?
Please copy me with your BA and BS.
Stay safe and take care of yourself.

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery

9 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Prayer Monday

Father in heaven we come to say thank you for all you have being doing for us here.

I pray for our June mamas that this month of June that your angel will go before them to prepare the delivery room and they shall come back with testimonies in the mouth of the good things that you have done for them in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for the babies in ICU and under Phototherapy that your healing hands will continue to be with them and heal them totally in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our mamas that have loss their Los that you are the only one lord that can comfort them at this period and give them double for all their troubles and they shall come back to testify of your goodness in their life's in Jesus name, Amen

I pray for our TTC sister believing you for their own miracle that you will grant them their heart desires in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for totally healing upon our life's for does of us that are in pains due to delivery both normal n cs in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our children that no evil shall come near their dwelling in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that you will continue to provide for our DH's n make away for us where there seems to be no way in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for the remaining pregnant mama's that you will continue to guide n protect them in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you father for all what you have done for us and still doing I say may your name alone be highly praised forevermore, Amen.

I cover the prayer points with the blood of Jesus christ, for in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen.

48 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Happy new month mamas and welcome to the month of June.
Hope June mamas we are all ready to welcome are Los, the Lord will make it easy for the remaining Mamas on their delivery day.
The lord will go before you to make the way in Jesus name, Amen.
Roll call coming soon.
Can't wait to rejoice with you mamas.
Do have a beautiful week ahead.

10 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:35pm On May 31, 2020
whyworryPH:
I don't know if you can take pepper soup made with scent leaf. Please ask and if yes, try and get someone to make it for you to take. That thing saved one woman that had gas issue after her delivery.
I still need pepper soup in my life to help flush the blood in my body self, will look for someone that will prepare it for me. Thanks

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:33pm On May 31, 2020
Ohemababy:
Oh sweet lovely June....take me, grab me, use me for the glory of God. cheesy cheesy cheesy
don't worry ehh once baby is ready we too we are ready to welcome you to our great team June for sharp sharp delivery.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:32pm On May 31, 2020
angeltolly:
Lol... I can imagine the relief grin
July cappo has also indicated her interest to port to june so don't worry cheesy
July cappo I dey wait for your BA for June grin
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:30pm On May 31, 2020
miraclebaby:
Ok. I pray he’ll be alright. Take care of yourself dear
Thank you ma'am

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
Limahgirl:
Thank God you finally farted. I wish you quick recovery ma and kisses to you prince.
Thank you ma'am.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:38pm On May 31, 2020
BS

You are who you are yesterday
Today and forever more
What you say
Is what you do
You never fail
You never change
You are faithful till the end
Faithful God
I worship you

Chorus:
You’re too faithful to fail me
You’re too faithful to disappoint me
You’ve Proven yourself in my life
And I’ve come to realize
you’re too faithful to fail me.

It all started when I went to see my Dr for something else and she asked me if I was not ready for my 2nd child, 2nd child kwa? When you know I did CS for the first one & she said it doesn't matter that the early the better for me and that most mamas that we delivered at the same time have started another journey. She asked me to run a prolactin test which was high and I was placed on Dostinex drugs for some months, I was still on the drugs when I confirmed that I was pregnant.
On, how I even got to know that I was pregnant was when dh travelled for some weeks & came back, he then looked at me that I have added too much, added? How? Me, that I have started watching my weight by drinking lemon water and using a tummy trimmer to get back my figure 8 sharp back, So I decided to buy HPT on my way back from work to test lo and behold I saw 2 dark lines (positive) that was when I knew that I have not seen my period for some weeks.
Dh came back and I told him d guy man was just speechless ni. I immediately registered to start seeing Dr for monitoring as I don't want to take any chances at all, and she placed me on drugs. This pregnancy came with Ms, first, it was serious malaria that I was rushed to the hospital and admitted self and then weakness, vomiting, loss of appetite you just name it.
Fast forward to 22weeks plus, I told the Dr that I was using in Island that I will like to go back and use the Dr that did the first myomectomy and CS because my husband insisted that he wants one person to handle it and she said no problem at 32weeksplus she booked an appointment for me to meet with the Dr as I had requested but because of the pandemic the appointment was done on phone and he gave me another appointment to come over to the hospital to see him one on one to check me and also know how the baby is doing.
The next appointment after that was 36weekplus and that was when he noted that I was contracting and that he said he will not want me to go into labour because of the previous surgeries he give me drugs to stop the contraction and that I should come in on the 26th against 27th and that was the longest one week ever for me.
Tuesday morning I woke up around 6 am took our bags to the car around 6:30 am and other things needed. We got to the hospital around 6 pm and I was checked into my room where the nurses came to check my vitals and take my blood samples at around 12 midnight I was still awake just couldn't sleep at all as my mind was just everywhere thinking of how the next day will be.

Dh has already told me that he doesn't want us to tell anyone including his people and my people that he will call them once I deliver to give them the good news. I just told my pastor only to join me in prayers.

Wednesday the D day at around 5 am I had already taken my bath and waiting for the Dr to come because we were 2 people for CS that day luckily for me I was the first to go in, by 7 am I just decided to check NL and also remove my bumpy Tuesday picture cause some many evil thought were just coming to my mind like what if you don't make it and all that I just prayed and rebuke the voice.

The main delivery process
I was given a gown to change into and followed the nurse to the theatre on getting there I saw the Dr, nurses, and anesthesiology.
The Nurse then checked my vagin** and noticed that I have already shaved, but she still shaved me to remove the hair that I was not able to remove on my own, catheter was inserted to drain urine, the anesthetic was administered to numb my waist down and I was asked to lay down while I was told to move my legs at first I was able to move them but later I couldn't move them again which means that the drugs have set in, a cloth was placed above my chest which separated me from the surgical teams.
The main surgery started at 7:34 am n by 7:57 am baby was out with serious crying, when I ask about his sex the nurse said I will be the one to tell them and he was brought to me to tell them his sex which I did and he was taken out for prepare cleaning by then I was already tired, weak and feeling very cold maybe because of the Ac or the drip that I was on just can't say Sha, the next thing I noticed is that I started shaking seriously which the Dr said it's the effect of the drugs that was giving to me.
By 8:50 am the Dr was thru with me while the nurse cleaned me up to move me to another bed before moving me to my room, a few minutes later my son was brought to me but I couldn't carry him, turn to see his face or even left my head up to see his face cause I was in serious pain I had to ask DH to snap and video him for me to see his face. The nurses kept coming in to tell me to get some small, me that sleep has refused to come to, the nurse had to give me an injection to make me sleep and once I woke up ehh the kind of pain that I feel is out of this world, the pain is something that I can't even describe at all.
But in all, I give God the glory for everything that he has done and still doing for me and my family. I say may his name alone be highly praised forevermore in Jesus name, Amen.

I will be discharged today but my baby has jaundice and he is still under the light.
Hopefully, we will all leave the hospital tomorrow by the grace of God.

Thank you all for the likes, shares, mentions, and prayers, I pray that celebration will never depart from us all in Jesus name and the Lord that did it for me will surely do it for each and every one here and we shall come back to testify of his unending goodness in our lives in Jesus name, Amen

I pray for our TTC mamas that the same God that changed my story and many mama’s stories here will also do the same for you in Jesus name, Amen.

I wish all MAY/JUNE mamas and the remaining pregnant mamas safe delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

BS. Submitted @ angeltolly and 4realwoman grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:35pm On May 30, 2020
angeltolly:

Thank God the "much awaited fart" finally came cheesy
@bolded, considering we have just today and tomorrow, i won't be carrying all of them but i plan to snatch like 10 sha tongue tongue
you needed to see my face when the fart came out and this one that you are saying 10 kwa shocked are you sure we are even upto 10 again? Team May mama's pls hold you body tight oo as we will also take from July mama starting from mama Ohemababy grin
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:59am On May 30, 2020
@Itissettled3, congratulation. So happy for you and our God is always faithful. May she be for signs and wonders and bring you joy and laughter always. Thank God it ended in praise.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:55am On May 30, 2020
miraclebaby:
Take more peppermint, it can help. Hope your baby is doing well
baby is doing well just waiting for his jaundice test to come out this morning before we will know fgw next step to take. Thanks
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:52am On May 30, 2020
preshpearl:
Thanks my cappo
My baby girl came in via CS yesterday night weighing 3.5kg. Everyone is doing fine
Praise Jah with us
BS coming soon
Success to all the other mamas
congratulations mama, welcome to your princess n quick and easy recovery to you

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:46am On May 30, 2020
Tomblessings:
BA BA

I welcomed my beautiful princess today 29th May 2020 Via ECS weighing 2.7kg at 38weeks 2 days.

EDD: 2nd June 2020

DOB: 29th May 2020

It can only be God. I'm now a mother after ttcing. Father I'm grateful
I went through a lot but God saw me through.

Cc: 4realw.oman
congratulations mama so happy for you and quick recovery to you sis.
May she be for signs and wonder.
Say as May cappo just carry both of us.
Take you time rest well and come and share your wonderful BS with us.
Pls don't stress yourself cause you need all the rest and support you can get now.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:40am On May 30, 2020
Lisa001:
it is well with you Mama,just give it time very soon everything will go back to normal
May our Los always be a source of Joy to us always
It's not easy abeg
really it's not easy at all but we give God all the glory. I'm much better today. Thanks

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:38am On May 30, 2020
angeltolly:
You can take more, just chew it well and swallow. Did you take it before loading yourself with pap and others? Its always easier to release gas that way. Another option is take coke (use the cover, few sips at a time)
Yes I took before taking the tea and pap and after too. Dr later came to give me injection and ask me not to take anything again including water. I finally farted this morning and I feel much better with no body pain at all.
@angeltolly, hope you are not planning to carry all my teamies ooo. cheesy
Cc: nnekaike

9 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:49pm On May 29, 2020
nnekaike:
3rd surgery! Weldone mama
God strengthen you and quick recovery.
The pain I felt this 2nd surgery is unexplainable, imagine begging and crying for pain killers because the pain was to much for me.
Mother's are STRONG.
The fart wants to do grand entrance, its going to be a banger!.
abeg make e quick come o even if nah with poo self I don't mind oo
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:48pm On May 29, 2020
angeltolly:

No be small thing. God keep us all to enjoy our labour.
About the fart, hospital still dey do that fart thingy My hospital this time around no bother to ask o, its a teaching hospital tho. They have other indicators to know if you are ready for orals than fart. Maybe you should take peppermint sweet, it can help with [b][/b]gas abi fart ni.
I have taken one pack (the 4 abi nah 5 in one pack) of peppermint and yet nothing yet oo or do I need to buy more? I took liptom tea and pap yesterday but I'm told not to eat solid food like rice much, if at all I want to eat it the problem is that I am not comfortable cause my tummy is bloated and when I touch it, I feel pain cry. So I need the gas to find their way out of my body so that I can be free.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:48am On May 29, 2020
nnekaike:
Thank you ma, I can't wait for this to finish
3 weeks now and no bathing, Women are trying Abeg.
I never knew second CS is more painful and takes more time to heal or maybe it's happening to just me.
I just finished Amoxiclav1000mg,should I request for more?
I will stop the bending and lifting any tying heavier than baby.
it is well with you mama, my own that is the 3rd surgery 1 Myomectomy and 2 CS I was just crying and calling my late mom and dad because the pain was too much for me to bear and when I told the Dr he said the pain is expected. What we mother's go thru to bring our Los.
Still at the hospital and yet to fart grin fart wey on a normal dey I dey use am make noise for house.
Dh dey even ask weda make him give me him own fart self. grin grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.