Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Limahgirl:
Late BS!
Congratulations once again mama & kiss kiss kiss to your princess.
BS seen.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
spixytinxy:
[quote author=4realwoman.an post=91253628 will take good care of dem. U r a indeed a nice cappo, like u were made for this, I respect and admire u a lot, I love how organised u r, how u check on ur teammates(am just too lazy to do dat, na for my mind I dey check) even after putting to bed, u still find time to bless us with ur prayer, u r a selfless lady with a big heart. I love u. Muah muah
awww you want to make me cry now.
Thank you mama for the lovely words I really appreciate it, I sure know that my teamies are in a safe hands. I prayer for good Dr's n nurses on the day of delivery and it will be sharp and fast for you and all remaining mama's, cant wait to share in your joy.
Have a beautiful day ahead and stay safe.

7 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
whyworryPH:

Thank you sweet Cappo for being a wonderful leader. It was nice being in your team. God bless you and everyone of us.

Team July and other mamas, you shall all have your babies with ease in Jesus name, amen.
Bless you too teamie. Thanks

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
miraclebaby:
grin grin Give him better thing ooh. That’s how my prince was behaving and my mum told me breastmilk is sweet. I asked her how she knew if she had tasted it grin grin grin Thanks to God your prince is getting better. Enjoy the help you deserve when she arrives
I go try my best to give am better tin oo grin grin. Thank you teamie and do have a wonderful day ahead

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ohemababy:
July started on a fantastic note.
May it continue like this till the end.
We will not encounter any loss.
It will be jubilation all through.

Congrats to all the mamas that have put to bed. May you little ones bring sunshine into your lives
Amen to your prayers mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2020
vinoj0225:
BA BA BA. All glory u to the king of kings and Lord of lords, I'm glad, I'm happy to announce the grand entrance of my prince charming today through ECS.
Edd: July 7th, 10th, 9th and 15th.
Grand entrance: July 1st.
BS coming soon. @spiytinxy
SMH as a FTM, no procedure of delivery is easy; whether vaginal or CS. I duff my hat to mothers Abeg.
congrats mama, welcome to your prince.
Wish you speedy recovery.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2020
daragoldy:
BA BA BA
Cappo, and my other mummies in the house. I don collect my July 1st gift oooo. my big mama made a grand opening.

Virginal delivery, 3.5 with two little tear around 7:05pm since 2am today.
BS coming soon
Thank you Lord for this wonderful gift. Congrats mama so happy for you and welcome to your princess may she be for signs and wonder. Rest well and come and Sama us your BS.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
miraclebaby:
lol. You can ask your mil to get you some. I hope she’ll be with you soon with the reopening of interstate travels. Hope your baby has also fully recovered. Remain blessed dear
she has bought some and dried themfor me, hopefully she will be here on or before weekend, just can't wait wait for her to come and take over grin make I rest small abeg
My son is much better he prefers breastmilk to formula (Who no like beta thing). Regards to your family ma'am

5 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
@teebee22, congrats once again mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
miraclebaby:
Well done mama. My people will say you deserve cooked breadfruit for job done well. May God continue to bless and protect your family. Thanks for your time updating our roll call, BAs & BSs. You make cappo work seem like it’s easy. Well done once again
now you make me feel like eating Ukwa grin.
You are welcome
Thank you for your prayers
Regards to your family n kiss kiss kiss to your baby.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
IryNky:
Mama thanks for checking on me. Still waiting oh. Baby refused to drop in June. I am really expectant. July Mama's pls add me as I wait on God to see me tru. I am over 40weeks.
don't worry mama, soon baby will be here with you. Dooh as I not the waiting is not easy but the lord will make it easy for you.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bomgirl:
To the glory of God, my daughter made her entrance yesterday via elective Csection cos of breech presentation. Weighing 3.5kg. She's so pretty, I've been staring at her. God has blessed me and he'll do same for all of us.
Team July, I love Una. kiss kiss
Cappo spixytinxy, I ported at the dying minute o. I wish us all a safe delivery.
another June baby, congratulation ma'am n welcome to your princess.
Quick recovery to you and kiss kiss kiss to baby

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:59am On Jul 01, 2020
FINAL ROLL CALL FOR TEAM JUNE 2020 AND HANDING OVER
HAPPY NEW MONTH

Yay we have another addition, please join me as we welcome baby mrslander, baby delaveres and baby bomgirl to our great month

You are who are yesterday
Today and forever more
What You say is what You do
You never fail You never change
You are faithful till the end
Faithful God, I worship You
I worship You

You’re too faithful to fail me (us)
You’re too faithful
To disappoint me (us)
You’ve proven Yourself in my (our) life
And I’ve (we've) come to realize
You’re too faithful to fail me (us)

Yay, indeed the jounery has been great and all thank to the great man in battle that saw us through for 9 months, I say may his name alone be highly praise.
We all come, we saw and we conquer grin who made it possible? Baba God made it possible.

Without taking much of your time, this is list of mamas that have submitted their BA, BS and mamas that are owning us BS please try and submit it so that other mamas will learn from it.

I know it's not easy caring for a new born but God will make it easy and provide all what we need to care for them and we shall never cry over them in Jesus name, Amen.
They will continue to give us unending joy and happiness, Amen.

Moniker............................................ EDD................................... Sex............. DOB

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA seen BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th May BA seen

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY......................... 1st June BA seen

004. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY..................... 3rd June BA seen

005. teebee22 ......................... 13th July ..................... ........................... 6th June BA seen BS ✅
006. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ........................... XX.................. 13th June BA seen

007. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX .................... 16th June BA seen BS ✅

008. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY....................... 17th June BA seen BS ✅

009. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX.................... 17th June BA seen BS ✅

010. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................XX ....................... 20th June BA
seen

011. Ada243 .............................. 28th June ................................ ................... 19th June BA seen

012. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX ....................... 30th June BA Seen

013. bomgirl ............................... July 6 ...................... XX ...................... 30th June BA seen

014. delaveres............................. July 3 ...................... ............................. 30th June BA seen

Handing over the below mamas who are yet to give us BAs from team June 2020.
01. FashionTrend .......25th June hope you are good mama and can't wait to share in your BA, it shall end in praise for you and other mamas.
02. IryNky ..........25th June ...... XY how far ma'am? Waiting for your BA and don't worry it shall end in praise.
03. daragoldy........26th June .......XX mama d mama don't worry you are in my prayers and it shall be fast and easy.
04. tomtittot .........29th June ... You are in my prayers mama, waiting for your BA
05. Livelystone & rositabuchi ....... June ........ How far mamas it shall end in praise.

I want to believe that the mamas below have put to bed but are yet to announce it here because they are May 2020 mamas

* Amarisa ...........24th MAY
* Christianaoha .......7th MAY
* Oyovwi .......30th MAY

@ July Cappo spixytinxy, it's time to take over. I pray that the lord that started the journey with you will be faithful to complate it and we shall all rejoice with you all.
Pls take care of my teamies and I pray for sharp, sharp delivery for you all.

Indeed we came, we saw and we conquer.
Our God is too faithful to fail us all.
June 2020 cappo signing out with Love kiss kiss

Please take care
Stay safe.
One love

Team June for no loss
Team June for easy delivery to the glory of God
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery

17 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:35am On Jul 01, 2020
delaveres:
BA BA
My people, baby don land this morning o
BS coming later
Cc July Cappo spixytinxy
congratulations mama, welcome to your baby.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:34am On Jul 01, 2020
mrslander:
BA, BA, BA all thanks and praise goes to the almighty rejoice with me i gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this morning, bs coming later cc 4realwoman
congratulations teamie, welcome to your princess. So happy for you n kiss kiss kiss to you princess.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2020
@daragoldy, how are you doing today ma'am? Any show yet? Waiting to rejoice with you soon. Take care

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:44am On Jun 28, 2020
khaite23:

Motherhood... you are a very strong woman. Despite all this you still come here to check on ur teamies and everyone. May God bless you and May we all live long to reap the fruit of our labour. Sorry mama. The flow of breast milk is due to the stress. Now that u are home try and relax. It is well with you mama and you LO.
Thank you ma'am, I'm trying as much as possible to relax and stay away from stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
miraclebaby:
BS
NOTE: If you have popcorn grab it and get a bottle of chilled drink.
interesting and well detailed BS mama.
Congrats once again.

5 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
whyworryPH:

I can understand Cappo. I know the reason my pain keeps looking like it's the same is cos I'm the one bathing and doing everything for baby when we ought to be resting for quick recovery. My breast is also not flowing like it did during my son's birth.

Sorry if it looks like I'm hijacking your comment and including myself, but sometimes I feel like crying due to the pain and no rest I'm getting. Wish my mum in law was here too. But my husband and elder sister has been more than helpful in other aspects.
Please stay strong. This too shall pass and we shall count it all joy.

1st bolded that is the story of my life right now

2nd bolded pls you are not hijacking any tin oo as we are all in this together and soon it will be a thing of the passed

I cried yesterday because my son is a foodie master n he wants more of BM dan formula. My sister is here and my girl too but I still need MIL because during the time of my first son I was in enjoyment mood all thanks to her just thinking of her coming next week is giving me serious joy inside grin

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
miraclebaby:
I hope he gets better soon. If your brea.stmilk isn’t flowing well consider pumping to increase the production. You may also add formular for your baby to be sure he eats enough. That’s the fastest way to reduce jaundice from his system. I also had issue with milk flow but started him on formular on 19th after I suspected the flow was too small to satisfy him. Then at appointment on 20th I was given manual brea.stpump and electric one requested as they said I needed it to be sure baby feeds well to recover from jaundice. I was also instructed to feed him at least every 3 hours even when he’s asleep I should wake him to feed. Then give him about 15ml expressed milk or formular after each feeding session should Incase he didn’t suck enough. I’ve been keeping with that and I think it helped. You may give it a try
I will try pumping to see if it will improve, he has been on formula since he was born.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
miraclebaby:
We’re good dear. My bp seems normal and stable for 2 days now. My prince also has jaundice but his doctor said it’s almost cleared. We had an appointment today and they said he’s improving fast. Compared to 20th they were thinking of keeping us overnight for treatment but after test the nurse said the value was high but not as high to keep us so advised we return on 23rd for another check which was good. Though I no longer expose him to sunlight as the sun is harsh here even through the glass as I was advised initially but he eats well now.

Did they recommend any vitamin or blood booster for your son? Hope he eats well. Try and reduce the stress too to enable you heal well. Remain blessed dear.
Thank God that you son is better now. The Dr gave us antibiotics and blood medicine for him. Thanks

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2020
sweetlady4real:
@4realwoman, well done ma.
You have not failed your son in anyway. When I had my DD2 over 2 years ago, she had jaundice and was transfused twice. First when she was admitted and when it was discovered that her PVC was low. I had her through CS so you can imagine how stressful it was for me, her ward was also on the 3rd floor. We were in the hospital for over two weeks after delivery because of Jaundice.
Your milk is not flowing probably because of stress because you have done much for it to flow. My baby was on formula and breast milk for the first 3 weeks before my milk started flowing well. If not for COVID19, I would have said you should find help even if the person will come on a daily basis, hope grandma will come soon. You need all the help you can get now.
Please stay strong, find help and know that you did the best for your son. There are somethings we can't control, we just do the best we can, pray about it and leave the rest to God.
It is well with you.
Thank you ma'am, hopefully MIL will be here by the grace of God next week and I will have enough rest.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2020
angeltolly:
Ehyah...... Sorry, that's lot of stress for you. This too shall pass, baby will be fine. Stress may be contributing to why you not lactating well. Just continue feed him formula say every 2 hour and put him to breast in between if he's not asleep. The idea and target now is to raise his PCV while he also excrete the remaining jaundice from his system (that was the advice the consultant pediatrician gave us with my senior boy tho he wasn't transfused) You are not failing your son sis, The breast milk will flow and All will be well.

If there are ways to bring in your MIL, even if to chatter a private car please do it will be expensive but will save you lots of stress. Caring yourself, newborn and a toddler alone is not an easy thing. I can relate because lockdown didn't allow me to get help when I gave birth too but thank God I pulled through. God is your strength sis kiss
Thank you ma'am.
Will be making kunu n pap today as I'm told it help breast milk to flow very well. MIL will be coming this week from East hopefully before Friday. I am 100% sure that stress is deleying the milk from flowing the way it should flow.
I will keep on trying every thing tryable to make sure my milk flows.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
whyworryPH:
Yes Cappo, God heard the prayer and sent help my way. Thank you so much.
you are welcome ma'am

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
TEAM JUNE 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT.

Because is our month we can make shakara & flood the thread the way we like with our goodnews.

Let the good news keep coming in to the glory of God.

Yay we have another addition, please join me as we flood here with good news and welcome baby Ada243 to our great month of June

Moniker............................................ EDD................................... Sex............. DOB

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA seen BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th May BA seen

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY......................... 1st June BA seen

004. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY..................... 3rd June BA seen

005. Teebee22 ......................... 13th July ..................... ........................... 6th June BA seen

006. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ........................... XX.................. 13th June BA seen

007. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX .................... 16th June BA seen BS ✅

008. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY....................... 17th June BA seen BS ✅

009. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX.................... 17th June BA seen BS ✅

010. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................XX ....................... 20th June BA
seen

011. Ada243 .............................. 28th June ................................ ................... 19th June BA seen

012. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
013. IryNky ........................... 25th June ................... XY
014. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
015. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
016. rositabuchi ......................... June .............................
017. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
018. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX

019. Amarisa .................... 24th MAY
020. Christianaoha ............17th MAY
021. Oyovwi ........................... 30th MAY

Please let's try and submit our BS so that others can an learn from it.

Please mention me when you announce you BA and submit your BS so that I can update it.

Please take care & stay safe.

Team June for no loss
Team June for easy delivery to the glory of God
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery

3 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
vinoj0225:
So sorry, it will be over soon and all will end in praises in Jesus name. God who started this journey with you will make you smile very soon. Just trust in Him.
Amen Ma'am and thanks
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
cheeketo:

Thank you ma'am, he has been on formula ever since he was born because I had him tru CS.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
funmi4love:

Thanks cappo we are fine, wishing your son quick and perfect recovery in Jesus name
Thank you ma'am
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
sunbestie:

It is well mama..I have experience this jaundice matter with my first child .. It was not easy then but God saw us through it all. Did u try that pawpaw therapy? U can ask on newborn thread for solutions too.
It is d stress that is making ur breast milk not to flow well, don't feel bad about it u are a wonderful mum to him already it is not easy to carry him for 9 months.. Kisses joor kiss kiss kiss kiss u are trying oo once u relax now ur breast milk will be rushing like tap smiley smiley
Thank you ma'am for the word of encouragement. I tried pawpaw and early morning sun yet nothing. Can't wait for the breast to start flowing as I remembered I did exclusive for my first son so don't know what is wrong now and I want to believe that it's stress that is causing it.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
iwinnie:
So sorry ma, it will surely end in praise.
the lord is your strength
Amen Ma'am and thanks. Hope you are good?

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Ada243:
I and my baby are doing great, sorry about your baby, wish him a speedy recovery . Thanks for always asking after us.
good to know that both of you are okay.
Pls take care of baby and yourself.
Thanks for your prayers and do have a wonderful day as I await your BS.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2020
daragoldy:
It has been God ooo Cappo, we still dey push am. Hoping for a miracle today. I stolled for 4ydays hoping contraction will follow, we never see am just having Braxton Hicks. And am now 39weeks 4days. Looking for natural labour inducer. Guess because am a first timer.
don't worry very soon the pushing will end in praise for you teamie. Baby is doing make up for grand entry nah. Wish you quick delivery and can't wait to rejoice with you.
Take care and stay safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.