Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2020
whyworryPH:
BS BS
Long post alert!

I want to first of all thank Almighty God for granting me safe delivery. I say a big thank you Jesus!
I was placed on BP drugs because I developed HPB 7 months after giving birth to my son in Nov 2018. Some days in this pregnancy, the BP will be very high even while I was still on medication. But it later normalised to the point that I was getting readings of 110/70 and the rest on consistent basis.

I also had coexisting fibroids which I had always had with my previous pregnancies. Well, we managed and pulled through until I got to about 37 weeks then I became sick. I treated malaria no way. Went to the hospital and they gave me another dose, yet I wasn't myself. Couldn't breathe well and was always tired.

That was when village people decided to manipulate my digital BP monitor to work against me. It would give me 160/110 but when I rush to the hospital, the hospital manual and digital will give me normal reading.

Anyway, at 38 wks appointment, I complained of the headache I was having to the Obs/Gyn consultant and he said we should go for CS at 39 weeks. That the headache at that stage wasn't a good sign. And that baby was too big coupled with the fibroids. We agreed and picked a date.

Our HMO was contacted and code for payment was sent. But as the date approached, I thought of how to cope after CS with no one to help but hubby. My sweet mother-in-law has been sick and in another state. And I already have a 19 months toddler to handle. I told hubby I would like to wait till 40 weeks since my boy's labour started exactly when I turned 40wks.

I ran scan to check baby's weight and it was 3.6kg at 39 weeks plus. The fibroids were still little and same as when I had my boy vaginally. And so with no headache and HBP, I made up my mind to wait till 40 weeks.

Exactly on 16th, which was the real date my LMP gave me as due date (40wks), my water broke. This was around 6:30pm. I got up from the chair and noticed that I was dripping fluid. After about 30 minutes, cramps set in. It was coming in quick succession but nothing unbearable. But since the water had broken, I thought the labour might not take time so we concluded that it would be safer to head straight to the hospital.

I got there, was checked and I was only 3cm. After about 3 hours, I was at 4cm. Then the main pain started creeping in. The doc on duty told me that I could try vaginal delivery since I had given birth before. But that the consultant said I wasn't to be induced cos of my condition.

That was how I laboured and yet I wasn't progressing. They later took me to the labour room around 4am. The pains were now more intense yet, I was stuck. Then at about 10 am, I got to 6-7cm. By then, the contraction was crazy. It was like the baby wanted to push both my anus and abdomen out at the same time. I was writhing in pain. My BP was just going up and down.

They called the consultant again and he told them to add oxytocin in a certain quantity to the drip to augment the contraction. I started having back to back hellish contraction with baby stuck at 8cm. I was screaming down the hospital and asking for CS, but those midwives and nurses were busy pointing out that I ran away when I was supposed to come for the CS, and that having gotten to 8cm, they wouldn't let me go for it again.

My sisters, I was already dying, they would choke hand to check and I would still be at 8cm. They would say that baby was definitely more than that 3.6kg scan gave me and must be the reason baby was no longer descending.

The matron even said I should push at that 8cm that they could reach my baby's head just that it's a little high. I stupidly started pushing but for where. Thinking of it now, that was a stupid and costly thing she asked me to do cos I could have torn my uterus which would have been a more serious case. They just didn't want me to go through CS after the long hours of labour.

I was crying and begging them to call the gynea to come and do the CS, and they kept urging me to wait. I called for my husband but they wouldn't let him in. God then sent another doc in who is familiar with me and he was the one that mentioned that it was risky asking me to push at the stage since baby's head wasn't where it ought to be before I could be asked to push. He called it one medical term like that.

Before he came in, the MD of the hospital had already come in to ask if everything was alright cos I was really screaming. They wanted to dismiss him by telling him that there was no problem. But I called out to him and asked him to pls call the doc for CS. He then started making arrangement for another doc to come and do it since the consultant they usually use said he was in a meeting.

So after my friendly doc came and admonished the midwives, about 20 minutes later, the team for the CS landed.
The guy administering the anesthetic was very proactive. He gave me the first shot at my back but the thing didn't enter. They were already rushing to cut me to get baby out but I felt the pain which was why they repeated the shot. My abdomen down to my legs then became numb. The other doc then cut me and brought out the baby. I was numbed, but I was still feeling the pains kind of.

I was feeling what they were doing to the point that I grabbed the hands of the doc and his assistant to yank off but they stopped me. Mehn, CS no easy at all!
I was screaming in a tired voice: "So this is how CS is". I was asking them to stop that I was dying. They brought oxygen and fixed to my nose. I overheard the doc carrying out the surgery telling the other guy that he removed a fibroid.

At that point, the guy that administered the anesthetics was calling for blood and they brought one which he quickly warmed up and gave me through the line he had already set up. That guy was so proactive and knew his job. It was like he knew what he was doing more than the main guy that carried out the CS sef.

After everything, they stitched me up and wheeled me to the recovery room. And guess what? Baby's weight was really 3.6kg. I was told that serious cord held the baby which was probably why she wasn't descending beyond 8cm. That she was already turning blue when she was brought out. Had I wasted another minute pushing, the story would have been different. God forbid!

The nurses now started coming back to shine teeth after they almost allowed me to die just because according to them, I ran away from CS by not coming when I was booked initially.

Me, I gave it to them o. You don't know my reason for waiting till 40 weeks. My mother in law who is usually my backbone after delivery has been sick. If not that I have an exceptional husband, who else would have helped me after the CS?

My elder sister is good with cooking and stuffing me with food, but she is so fearful of new born babies and can't bathe them ( I was the one that handled hers for her).

If I was running away like the nurses said, I wouldn't have come back to the same hospital nah. I wouldn't have given our HMO the go ahead to approve payment ahead of the planned CS. If baby had descended to 10cm I would have pushed her out. Highest I will end up with tear.

And when you call the nurses to help you clean or feed baby formula, the young ones among them will be pointing out how it wasn't their job to do so. Being dependent on ppl is one other major reason ppl like me run away from CS.

I was told the CS procedure was a little above 3 hours.

Anyway, in everything, I give God all the glory and I have more respect for women whether you gave birth vaginally or through CS. None is easy having gone through both, and my prayer is that at the end of the day, all of you will be rewarded with carrying your 9 months package with no loss recorded.

To our GTC mothers, you are next in line for a miracle.
May the journey be easier for the rest of the pushing mamas. Forgive me for the long post.

BS submitted!
Cc: 4realwoan
that is why I keep praying that God should not allow us to come across evil nurses and Dr's on the day of our delivery.
I am so happy for you and it's indeed a great testimony. God will always send helper our way in time of need.
Once again congrats and I rejoice with you teamie, continue to rest as all times.
Take care and regards to your wonderful family

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2020
whyworryPH:

So nice of you to check on us Cappo even with the stress you are going through. Don't worry, all these shall pass and baby will recover completely.

I'm recovering small small by God's grace. I can't wait to be totally pain-free or least 90% pain-free. My take-home pain medication (ibupro...) finished this night. I'm praying that the pain remains manageable henceforth until it fades out. May God continue to strengthen you and yours in Jesus name, amen.
Amen to your prayers ma'am.
Not to worry the whole pain will soon be a time of the pass just try as much as possible not to over stress yourself.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Bisade44:
Sabi mamas is it safe to give birth at 37 weeks? I want to port to July. I’m already tired. Sign
August is taking forever.
very safe I had my first son 37w1d and came out perfectly well. 37week is considered full term
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Ada243:
Team june. My baby arrived on 19th june at 38weeks6days. EDD 28th june. I started exercising at 33weeks so he would come earlier, please dont try this if u have any underlying problems.
congrats teamie on the arrival of your baby I was worried as you don't answer roll call thank God that you are good and it all ended in praise.
Congrats once again and kiss kiss kiss baby for me as I await your BS.
Have a wonderful day and rest well.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2020
angeltolly:
June cappo, @4realwoman I just read you are still treating jaundice, that must be stressful for you. Weldone ma, I pray for strength for you. Are you Rhesus negative? Asking because they need to know if the cause is due to Rhesus Incompatibility so they can face the treatment from the source. Please ask questions. I pray for quick recovery for your prince and strength for you.
both of us are positive. The whole thing started 3days after he was born, they discovered the jaundice and he was put under the light and after few day we were discharged and ask to come back 2days later for follow up test which we did and it went back up to 16 and he was placed under the light again before we were discharge again and ask to come back for another follow up it then went back from 9 to 11but the private hospital felt it was nothing to worry about but people around us keep saying it's not go to circumcise him when the jaundice is still in his body which made us to carry out jaundice test to check the level so that we can circumcise him only for the result to come back 18 shocked shocked shocked you needed to see me that as I was just crying, someone directed us to one general hospital on Abraham Adesunya Maternity and Child center, that was how we rushed to the place and they had to redo the test which came back 11. N his PCV was 31 and the Dr gave us antibiotics to use for one week and see them again in a week time.
I went back on Tuesday to see the Dr and the same test was carried out but according to the Dr's the jaundice is nothing to worry about as he has passed the danger stage and it will clear with time but their major concern is his blood level for his again is low which made them to admit us that Tuesday to give him blood and we were discharged yesterday.
His ward was on the 3rd floor and I kept on going up and down now as I am typing now all my body is seriously paining me and yet my breast milk is not flowing the way I want it to flow and I have used everything usable like cookies, palm wine, breast milk granola that am yet to use still nothing.
It making me feel bad as if I am seriously failing my son.
Missing my MIL badly, can't wait for her to come and pamper me.

10 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
sugah:

Thank you ma.
How vigilante?
Kisses to your boys
you are welcome maam
I dey for serious vigilante now oo
The boys will hear n regards to your family.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Just checking up on you all my team June mama's.

@Tomblessings, how are you doing today and you princess?

@Ugochiada, how are you teamie and your prince? Hope fine?

@Gistme12, How is your prince doing today? Hope everyone is fine and keeping safe?

@Teebee22, How is baby and the family ma'am?

@funmi4love, How are you doing ma'am and your princess? Hope everyone is fine?

@Neile, How are you today? Hope you have fully recovered and baby is doing perfectly well?

@miraclebaby, How is you prince ma'am? Hope you all are good and keeping safe? Just checking up on you.

@whyworryPH, hope you no longer feel the pains and you are recovering well? Kiss princess for my and regards to the family.

@Limahgirl, how are you and princess doing today? Regards to everyone.

@ FashionTrend, Hello ma'am it's been long I heard from you hope you and your are good? Pls let us know how are you doing please?

@IryNky, ma'am longest time no hear from you hope you are doing good and preparing to welcome baby?

@daragoldy, teamie how are you doing today and any show from baby yet? Don't worry the lord will make it easy for you and other mamas.

@livelystone, hope you get mention cause you have not been answering roll call. Hope you are good and baby is also kicking well? Pls let us know how you are doing and can't wait to rejoice with you when you announce your BA.

@rositabuchi, hope you are good? Just checking up on you.

@tomtittot, how are you doing today teamie? Praying for fast and easy delivery.

@mrslander, checking up on you and baby and also praying for fast n easy delivery, can't wait for you to announce your BA, take care and stay safe.

@Ada243, longest time mama, hope you are good? Just checking up on you.

@Amarisa, Christianaoha, Oyovwi, how are you mamas doing? I'm sure you all have welcomed your Los pls come in and share the good news with us so that we know that you all are good and also learn from your BS.

As for me I'm good just jaundice that we have been battling since n just yesterday Dr said his Pcv was low.
I have really been stressedup lately but in everything I give God the glory.

Team June you all are in my prayers.

Take care n stay safe.

15 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
dimexy247:
Thanks ma, I am very grateful for your prayers. May God bless you and your entire household. Amen. Thanks a bunch
You are welcome sir n do have a beautiful day ahead.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:31am On Jun 24, 2020
dimexy247:
UPDATED ON 23/06/2020
After series of observation, monitoring, ultrasound scans, treatments, and many other things I can't even start to mention plus the 3 weeks stay in the hospital, the final scan showed that the fluid has almost drained completely and requires an urgent C-Section to save my boy and ease the mother of agonizing pains. The doctor explained the process especially the post-effect as my baby is still at preterm as he is in the 33rd week. The surgery was performed today 23/06/2020, started exactly at 1:10pm and ended exactly at 5:30pm. My boy was by the special grace of God delivered and the mother survived. His weight is low but I thank God, against all odds, God surprised even the surgeon as my boy is healthy and strong. He is a fighter, he cried like a 3 month old baby, very sharp voice, was even fed Pre Nan food via syringe and he sucked well. Mother and baby is okay.

I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who gave their support in one way or the other. May God ease all of your affairs.

To all struggling mothers who is experiencing the same or other issues, I pray God sort your issues with ease.

It was rough the whole time that I became scared when the fluid did not stop, it kept gushing but God did His wonder as always.

And to cap it all, it is greatly expensive. May God provide for us all.

Picture of my baby coming soon
our God is a good and mighty God fhaf will never forsake his children.
Congrats to you and wiffy on the arrival of your son, my he be all that you wish and ask for and give you unending joy and happiness.
Once again congrats sir, so happy for you.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tomblessings:
BS BS BS

I had a rough journey all through pregnancy, after i took in malaria set in. I battled with it till after first trimester then I started leaking amniotic fluid at 32 weeks...hmmm I was scared of loosing my baby. I was placed on bed rest and was given steroids to mature baby lungs in case she decides to come early. Got discharged and the Dr booked me for weekly scan to monitor baby's development. Fast forward to 38wks +2 i was booked for ECS to prevent me from going into labour.

29th May around 11 am they wheeled me to the theatre and my PCV was just 30%, then God brought the most senior Dr to my rescue, dh was scared and we told him of my PCV he then said we should wait till I get a donor before going to the operating room. Dh donated blood before they started. Few minutes pass 12 my baby was brought out. Stayed in the hospital for 1week and was discharged.
Healing has been miraculous
My baby is doing well
Dh is super happy
Happy family at last.

I'm now a mother and vigilante is real, I've heard a lot of people say it but I've had first hand experience..
I'm sorry for late update.

No mind my oyibo o

Birth story submitted
Cc May cappo
Cc 4realwman
congratulations once again mama, indeed our God is a good God n will always send helper our way.
Do happy for you n thank God it ended in praise.
Regards to your family
BS seen n noted.

Take care n stay sefe.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
sugah:
All these 2021 mommas are hiding embarassed embarassed

Lemme open the floor, until we get a cappo (I want to do like Mercy) so that other 2021 teams can come out too.
Sugah. Second time mom, last journey was almost 4yrs ago so I don't remember a lot of stuff again cry

Moniker........ EDD ..... Gender
1. Sugah. Jan/2/2021. Unknown

Other mommas join the queue.
congrats ma'am, happy bumping and wishing you stress free nine month.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
miraclebaby:
Thanks all for your wishes. Will be back with BS soon as I still try to adapt with vigilante plus bp still fluctuating.
hope you are on medication for the BP as it's not something to just overlook
Pls take care and kiss kiss kiss to LO.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
daragoldy:
Good morning over sabi mamas, am 39weeks today but I have been purging since Yesterday. just this morning I have visited the toilet thrice to purge, (watery ). please can it be sign of labor. Experienced mothers please shook mouth. thanks
I heard that purging is sign of labour for some people. Waiting your BA soonest mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
whyworryPH:
Thank you so much my lovely mamas for the congratulations. This is the first time I'm coming online since 17th I gave birth.

My Cappo @4realwman, pls forgive me for not mentioning you when I announced my BA. I used last strength to type that thing. I will post my BS shortly.

In the meantime, pls 4realwman and other mamas with experience with CS, how do I cope with the pains? Especially when I get up from the bed. Funny thing is that by the second day, I was much stronger and could climb the staircase leading to my room. I was even getting up to go change my pad and even fed baby formula without calling the nurses.

Now on the 4th day, I'm experiencing more pains especially in my abdomen when I try getting up. But I can still move around without bending and still get things done.

Pls, is this how the pain will be and for how long will it last? I know I should be resting, and I'm getting plenty rest, but is there anything I can do to feel better faster cos this baby eats a lot and wants to always breastfeed. Thanks and sorry for the long post.
No problem ma'am, waiting for your BS.

As for the CS pain, the best is just to continue with your pain medication and try not to lift anything heavier then your baby n less I forget please rest as much as you can, even me I still feel pain once in awhile but before you know it the whole pains will just disappear. Take care and regards to the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hardeyolaotee:
Story of my life. The pain I feel down there is not funny at all o. Read the haemorrhoid is normal and that it may disappear after birth.
had it when I was pregnant and it disappeared after delivery.

Cc: iwinnie

3 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:46am On Jun 21, 2020
TEAM JUNE 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT.

Because is our month we can make shakara & flood the thread the way we like with our goodnews.

Let the good news keep coming in to the glory of God.

Yay we have another addition, please join me as we flood here with good news as we welcome baby Limahgirl to our great month of June

Moniker............................................ EDD................................... Sex............. DOB

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA seen BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th May BA seen

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY......................... 1st June BA seen

004. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY..................... 3rd June BA seen

005. Teebee22 ......................... 13th July ..................... ........................... 6th June BA seen

006. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ........................... XX.................. 13th June BA seen

007. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX .................... 16th June BA seen BS ✅

008. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY....................... 17th June BA seen

009. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX.................... 17th June BA seen

010. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................XX ....................... 20th June BA seen

011. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
012. IryNky ........................... 25th June ................... XY
013. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
014. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
015. rositabuchi ......................... June .............................
016. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
017. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX
018. Ada243 ..............................

019. Amarisa .................... 24th MAY
020. Christianaoha ............17th MAY
021. Oyovwi ........................... 30th MAY

Remaining June mamas you all are in my prayers for easy and fast delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

Please if you are owning us BS pls try and submit it so that we can learn sonething from your BS. Thank You and don't forget to mention me when you announce you BA.

I know it is not easy but the Lord will see everyone Tru.

Please take care & stay safe.

Team June for no loss
Team June for easy delivery to the glory of God
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Limahgirl:
B/A
Allihamdulilah! On this day Allah made me a mother after three years of TTC. Indeed! He is the God that answers prayer. Join me as I welcome my beautiful princess today via VD with little tears.
EDD: 19/06/2020
DOB: 20/06/2020
Weight: 3kg

BS later
Cc: 4realwman.
Wow, congratulations teamie on the arrival of your princess, may she bring you and your family unending Joy and happiness. I'm so happy for you and indeed our God is still in the business of answering prayers. Thank God it ended it praise and can't wait for your BS. kiss kiss kiss to your princess.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
bettylizzy:
Yes on multivitamins.
I'm not allowed to take him out of incubator , I would have done the sunlight thing. I specifically told the nurses of the sunlight and no response.
The level right now is 8.2%
Amen to your prayers.
Thanks for the love
I don't think the reason you are been kept their is because of the jaundice but your baby's weight as I think the Drs still need to monitor your baby and certify him okay before you can be able to take baby home and pls note that is not all hospital that have good equipment to handle preterm babies.
I know it is not easy but always work with your Dr and ask question for them to explain things that you don't understand.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2020

Because is our month we can make shakara anyhow we like.

Let the good news keep coming in to the glory of God.

It's our month to flood here with good news as we welcome baby Gistme12, baby Neile, baby miraclebaby and baby whyworryPH to our great month June

Moniker............................................ EDD................................... Sex............. DOB

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA seen BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th May BA seen

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY......................... 1st June BA seen

004. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY..................... 3rd June BA seen

005. Teebee22 ......................... 13th July ..................... ........................... 6th June BA seen

006. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ........................... XX.................. 13th June BA seen

007. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX .................... 16th June BA seen BS ✅

008. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY....................... 17th June BA seen

009. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX.................... 17th June BA seen

010. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................

016. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise

Lord i thank you for safe delivery
I thank you for what you have been doing in our lives.
I say take all the glory in Jesus name, Amen.
Mamas owning us BS please try tell us so that we can learn something from your birth story.
To our remaining June and July intending porter the Lord will make it easy and sharp sharp for you all in Jesus name, Amen.
Fear not for the Lord God is with you and will go before you to make away.
You all are in my prayers as I await your goodnews.

Pls stay safe.

Team June for no loss
Team June for easy delivery to the glory of God

8 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2020
whyworryPH:
BA
To the glory of God our princess has arrived through ECS.
BS later!
see my teamies giving us back to back BA and BS.
Congratulations mama, welcome to your princess, so happy for you ma'am n wishing you speedy recovery.
kiss kiss kiss to your princess

2 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Bisade44:
I need answers please, I’m a first time mom. According to my LMP I’m 31 weeks but according to the scan I did recently I’d be 33 weeks on Friday. Which do I follow?

Plus my edd keep changing with every scan I do at close intervals tho. But I’m fully prepared with baby items
I’m already having Braxton-Hicks

@bimerry @pear05 @4realwman I need responses pleass
I always use my LMP to calculate and that is what most Dr's use too.
Scan is showing you based on baby's weight.
The best to use is your LMP.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2020
miraclebaby:
BA: My miracle Prince arrived today 17/6 via Vaginal delivery. Mom and Prince doing well. BS later
Cc @Capo 4realwo.man
Congratulations mama boy n welcome to your prince charming may He be a blessing to you and the nation at large.
Congrats once again and kiss kiss kiss Bobo for me.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Neile:
BA / BS
Announcing the arrival of my daughter.
EDD - 24/06
DoB - 16/06 via ELCS
Birth weight - 3.03kg
@4realw.oman please take note BS dropped
Congratulations mama, so happy for you and may she bring you and your family unending Joy and happiness.
kiss kiss kiss to her and quick recovery to you.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
vinoj0225:
Fear not cos my weight is far more than yours and baby is just 2.8kg at 36 weeks. I was afraid that baby was too big but baby is not and i was wondering what happened to the food i ave been eating.
On the other hand, i want to ask if 2.8kg is a good weight for 36 weeks cos i am worried if baby is too small at this stage. Please help my matter and answer me.
I don't think the weight is small cause my boy came out at 37weeks plus n weighed 2.5kg n the pead said its okay.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lisa001:
I gave birth last month via CS due to how I out to bed I couldn't breastfeed my baby that day so he was introduced to Formula even though I wanted Exclusive Breastfeeding for 6 months.ever since I've been feeding him with both breastmilk and formula.

My mother isn't in town so I had to go stay with my mother-in-law sister since my mother in law is not in the country so she can bathe the baby since I'm a first-time mother but I noticed each time I want to breastfeed my baby she's always inconvenient telling me I shouldn't spoil him with breast because he will get used to it.since 3 days I noticed my baby doesn't want to be fed with the formula he will push the feeding bottle out with his tongue and start crying so I decided to breastfeed him this morning then my mother-in-law's sister came from nowhere and yanked the baby out of my hand while Breastfeeding him and started shouting the baby must eat the formula that I must not breastfeed him,she fed the baby with the formula with force till he slept off

Mothers pls is this right?I gave birth to him don't I have a say over him?is it true too much of breast will spoil the child as she claims?pls I need your advice
mama it's your baby and you have every right to feed him/ her the way you want.
See me that I'm here looking for breastmilk so that I can do exclusive bf for 3months I no see. Please don't allow anyone to make you feel less of a mother to your child and know that no one can love the baby more than you ma'am.
Please do what you feel is right for your baby and since I was born no be say I Don old Sha, I have never heard that breastfeeding will spoil a child oo. If you feel you are no longer free there pls do the needful by going home for the sake of your baby.
Your baby needs breastmilk now more than ever self.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Prayer Monday

Father in heaven we come before your throne of grace with Thanksgiving and ask that in any area that we have come short of your glory that you should pls have mercy upon us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Lord I pray and commit team June mamas into your able hands and ask that on the day of delivery that you will go before them and make it fast and easy for the all in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that the evil ones will not see and come near our dwelling in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for good Dr's and nurses to be on duty on the day of delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that we shall not record any loss of any kind in this thread in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for other pregnant mama that lord you will guide and protect them all in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our going out and coming in that you will always be by our side in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for anyone here going through difficult time here that you will come to their aid in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our children lord that you hand wukk continue to protect them from all evil in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray and commit our DH's into you hand and that you will continue to provide and make them the head in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our sisters n brothers believing you for the fruit of the womb that you will give unto them in Jesus name, Amen and make them fathers and mothers of many children.

I cover the prayers with the blood of Jesus.
We shall all come back with testimonies in our mouth of the good things that you have done for us all here in Jesus name, Amen

Thank you Father for answering our prayers in Jesus name, Amen.

34 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:00am On Jun 15, 2020

Because is our month we can make shakara anyhow we like.

Let the good news keep coming in.

It's our month to flood here with good news as we welcome baby Funmi4love.

004. Teebee22 ......................... 13th July ..................... ........................... 6th June BA seen

005. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ........................... XX.................. 13th June BA seen

006. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY
007. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
008. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY
009. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX

010. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX

The remaining June mama fear not for the Lord is with you all and he will make the way smooth n easy for you all.
You all are in my prayers for easy n fast delivery with mother alive, baby alive n father rejoicing and so shall it be in Jesus might name, Amen.

Pls stay safe.

Team June for no loss

7 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:47am On Jun 15, 2020
funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To God alone be all the glory our baby girl arrived yesterday DD 13/06 EDD20&21/06, 4kg without tears. wishing the remaining mama's safe delivery, BS later
congratulations mama and welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
blessedmum11:
@ Cappo 4realwman, please i would like to ask you some questions.
Please can u send ur number to ****'' 'i would love to speak with you urgently.
Thank you.
done.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2020

Because is our month we can do anyhow we like.

Let the good news keep coming in.

It's our month to flood here with good news as we welcome baby Teebee22 and also pray for quick recovery for both mother and baby.

Other mama's you all are in my prayers love you all and please stay safe.

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA/BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th May BA

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY......................... 1st June BA

004. Teebee22 ......................... 13th July ..................... ........................... 6th June BA

005. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY
006. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
007. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY
008. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
009. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
010. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX

020. Christiana Oha ............17th MAY

Team June for no loss

7 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2020
Halcyon123:
Congratulations to all mama's that have delivered there little ones.
Sad to say I was suppose to be team Feb but God knows best. Had to undergo an emergency ex-lap which one of my tubes had to be taken out cause is damaged. I will be back soon by His grace.
Quick recovery to you ma'am. E-hug

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.