Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (51675 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2019
superjaks:

Lol...bros my intentions was 2 create an awareness with d sound of the bike while over speeding n at d same time showing my brakes catching skills all 2 impress my crush wink
The handbrake caused everything.... But Mesef laugh shagringrin
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Not that desperate, i just lead people on till I'm bored.
yinmu! na your type dey mumu die... multiple guys go don fhuck all your holes tire, even your nose holes after which den go dump you like a bad habit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by opebiboy: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2019
I gave a girl over 70k to solve her financial problem and she didnt allow me to sleep with her. Many guys slept with same girl without giving her anything. Many years later she started giving me greenlight when things became so difficult for her i ignored her and wasnt even freaked anymore about the puzzy as she became super ugly over time. She is still not married till date. I wish her well though

24 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by bikefab(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Way back in 2008...had to lick her pu.ssy and her ar.sehole because she requested it. Babe was older than i was and she clung to me like a leech for an upward of 2years.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2019
That is how am encouraging a girl sha. talking and advicing her just because of what i want to eat. the girl have aoendix then. she later go for operation and become healthy back.

since then the babe have been calling me her BAROTHER O. MAKE WE DEY DATE SHE NO GREE. i just stop talking to her sharp sharp before she brotherzone me finish

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Emytea(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2019
there was a girl then in my secondary school i and her were in the same class but different building so was always afraid to ask her out but she is seeing signal of me being interested in her so she use DAT opportunity to enter me by calling me sweet sweet names not knowing that in a week time it her birthday and my mom have a provision and food store, i was so deceive to the extend that my friends will be hailing me that the girl have fall for me to cut the story short my people she almost ruin my mom shop to empty on her birthday, out of the stupid love i think i have for her i give her from rice down to maggi and i even add 5k, the funny aspect was that my nose no even smell the odour of everything i gave her.

Since then learn my lesson in hard form, when you havent toast a girl and she say yes na fluke oooooooo

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Ritaifedi3:
when i don't love him i make him believe i love him with all my hrt. i can pretend for Africa.
clap for yourself as your deceit don buy u Benz now...na your type go dey cry guys are wicked about when life deals with u eventually

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Godskidk(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2019
WinningEleven:
I was a 10 year old boy trying to "toast" ( that's what we called it back then) a 15years old girl. That's was like 6 or 7 years ago. I didn't know how to go about it.
I went to school( I just entered JS1 then) and I asked my friends and they gave me some really, really stupid and silly advice. And believe me, I swallowed that advice hook, line and sinker.
One of the told me that, if I helped her do the house work, she will like me and become closer to me. And he said he had tried it on another girl of that same age and it worked. I was impressed.
My brothers and sisters, that's how I became this girls slave. Washing plates, fetching water and even helping her to cook( we were close neighbours).
I thought it would make her "like" me. At the end of the day, it didn't.
After slaving away for 5 months, I finally had the courage to approach her, with a love letter. I gave it to her and ran away.

Childish me timidly went back to her house two days later to get her reply. I was dressed in my "best" clothes.
The embarrassment I got from that experience prevented me from chasing girls during my first 4 years in secondary school. I was so heart broken.

But those are the kind of things you look back on and laugh at your self. She's 21 now and I'm 17. Anytime i see her, I remember the experience and I laugh.
My stupidity caused my downfall grin
This boy, you get liver ooo. You dey pursue girl wey give you 4years

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Godskidk(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2019
clive2u:
so you are 16 and u are commenting in big peoples thread? at ur age i only toasted girls for my mind only and they still slapped me. for my own imagination
Oga, you're wicked ooo... Anyways, the world don spoil finish

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Sirmuel1(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2019
Ritaifedi3:
when i don't love him i make him believe i love him with all my hrt. i can pretend for Africa.

Mumu
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Iykesmooth: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2019
vikkimimi:

very S*n*le

Are u the lady on the pic?
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2019
me am tired of all this small small girls.
abeh i dey find sugar mummy o. if u have any abeg holla me
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2019
hmm..many o..but was just in SSS 1..had to travel from mbaise to ohafia to see my compound neighbour we stayed in Lagos then i was eyeing for the Xmas....

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Are u the lady on the pic?
Is it impossible? I am
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by RexTramadol1: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2019
I sooooo mumu
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Crossbow(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2019
I crushed so hard on a girl that I started writing a poem for her, I was supposed to see her on Sunday, I had to stay up late to complete the poem, I slept around 4am. The next day, she saw the poem and told me she wants to focus on her studies, relationships are distractions. I was 19 then.

Second was, I developed a language to encode words, I used it to keep a diary, when I met a girl then in 100 level, I was so infactuated with the girl that I encoded a love letter, put it in a brown envelope and only put my name and phone number at the end of the encoded letter, the girl as any girl would was confused and had to call me (that was my intention) when she called, I saved her number and felt like a genius, only to be mocked by my friends when they found out..

She was already having a boyfriend but they were having issues, instead of me to utilize the opportunity, I started resolving the issue, hoping she will reconcile and still choose me over him. Two months passed and she too turned me down, she said I was too soft, too gentle and not real.

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2019
vikkimimi:

Is it impossible? I am

that ting u carry for front u cant eat it alone o
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2019
one day,me too might fall in love
although girls can be attractive,that's natural but I don't seem to remember having a crush.
if ever I admired a girl it must have been for very obscure reasons and it only last for very short time.

but the irony of it all, is that I have an extremely potent effect on girls,I can write a book on foolish things girls have done to get my attention.

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by kowalsky: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
modestbrowser:
In Jss2... I wrote a love letter and gave it to her friend to give to her.
This her friend is same class with us.... I really don't know what's wrong with girls.
Flashforward to next day.... I was late to school, on getting to the class, I realize they've rewritten the love letter on the chalkboard.
Came into the class and everyone was laughing and pointing towards the board.
I kuku look board to see wetin the make them laugh.
Behold it was my love letter to the mumu girl.... It wasn't funny at all.... I wished the ground would open and cover me.
My boys tormented me with that experience.....

P.s
I was opportune to fuxkkk the hell out of the idiot girl in the higher institution just recent.
I used the luv letter incident as prove to what I can endure for her.... Told her I could take any shame for her.
That single line made her transported her self from calabar to my lodge in Owerri.
The puzzy was severely dealt with.

Proud of you cool

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by bossrillboss: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
modestbrowser:
This her friend is same class with us.... I really don't know what's wrong with girls.
Flashforward to next day.... I was late to school, on getting to the class, I realize they've rewritten the love letter on the chalkboard.
Behold it was my love letter to the mumu girl.... It wasn't funny at all.... I wished the ground would open and cover me.

P.s
I was opportune to fuxkkk the hell out of the idiot girl in the higher institution just recent.
I used the luv letter incident as prove to what I can endure for her.... Told her I could take any shame for her.
That single line made her transported her self from calabar to my lodge in Owerri.
..lol

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Godskidk(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
warlord24:
hmmh mine was in SS2, this girl I had a killer crush on her...

I was the goal keeper of the class and during inter house- we manage to reach semi final, but that match I did alot of Bleep ups- only for the other team winning us, I told class master "I no kep again" he said you must kep for the 3place match.

Guys, on that day- sarah my crush was brought, them give her seat with bottle of coke make she the watch me straight...

My brothers and sisters- I made sure even fly no pass that post that day... Ball wea i no sopose dive- I go dive...
My guys where laughing- they knew sarah presence was enough to make me become the best Keeper in the world that day.

that was 2008
till now i still the die for the girl, just that we are not in good times like b4.
Crushing on someone for more than 11 years? Wow... Accolades

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
vikkimimi:

Is it impossible?
I am
Your face looks like one of your breast
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by kowalsky: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:
Lol I met a girl at a park I paid her T.fair from Ibadan to Lagos and even bought her different things on our way to Lagos
When we got to Lagos I asked this girl for number
She told me No.
That she don’t always give straighters her number

Wtf! But she accepts free gifts from strangers. My chest cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by vicadex07(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Using my school fees in Uni to piiimp my room.

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by LyfeJennings(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2019
It was in 2001.
The valentines of 2001.
Knew this girl I've been crushing on since Js1 but I never had the gut to talk to her but at some point we became friends and then we stopped talking. For some foolish reasons, I left the school and on that sunny day, I went to visit her. Kai, she was looking so pretty. Then I decided to steal my mothers money to buy her a valentine's gift. I took the key to her shop and went there very early, stole some money and was already chilling so I can buy her a beautiful teddy bear and all that jazz. I no know say person see me while I was doing the stealing. Na so them go tell my mama. Omo, it was mad. Na 14days my papa take beat me. I don't even see the girl again but I know she exists

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Horlaslim(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2019
When I was in ss3 I met one girl in my area, approached her and sharp sharp we started talking along the line we started dating least I got then was hug, I always smile home after the hug cuz this girl is damn beautiful yellow paw paw. Fast forward we finished ss3 time for VS party, told this girl we going together to show off to my friends to see my beautiful gf she said no p. A week before I started showering this girl with stuffs cuz my mum has a provision shop I will go to my mum shop in the evening to help her pack and will steal danish cookies, shortbread or any imported biscuits reachable did that for like a week damn it this girl still hug me. Cut it short VS day reach I call and call her number switched off my eyes don red and bad mood. After VS I went to her house with anger this babe just use her hand rub my head to calm me down naso I forget about it, still vex say why I de vex las las na me beg before I leave her house. As time goes on I no no say this girl na almost every guy don browse her internet later she con learn hairstylist behind my house one guy still enter her again. Naso my eyes de always big say I must have my own share too. Brother and sister to talk true o I no see nipples suck talk less of p*nna. Her uglyness now na grade 1

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by zealadjay(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2019
1. Writing a Luv letter to a girl nd sending ma beloved younger brother to hand it over to her by d next compound, only 4 my brother to hand it over to her Dad, nd d old man came down raiding our hux with anger..
But wt eye contact btw me nd ma brother, he tell d man say d sender no dey among d pple wey com out of the hux... I won faint dat day... Hehehehehehehehehehe

2. Dating a girl for over 4yrs nd she did not know...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by macello4(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
Nothing... don't have time to impressed anyone.
tho u are a bornagain Thief u make sense. 1000likes for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by lawrenzo007(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2019
modestbrowser:

P.s

This is a good testimony

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mragos(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2019
it all started in primary 6.. I had a crush on this particular girl..it was mutual though. . she from a wealthy family unlike kpako like me.. she was the class prefect and was in charge of writing names of noise maker.. she wouldn't wanna write my name there but with the teacher's instructions she will cause I can talk then eeh. . she will watch me being flocked with great displeasure.. our little love grew.. fast forward to jss I would treak about 30mins to her area..hide near her house just to see her but the funny thing is on seeing her I would hide and go home happy and come back another day..
we still good friends now.. no feelings attached

18 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
yinmu! na your type dey mumu die... multiple guys go don fhuck all your holes tire, even your nose holes after which den go dump you like a bad habit
Na your type dey rape weak women and can't handle rejection, stupid sex starved nincompoop, fvck off my mention.

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2019
kindy51:
I hate you babe cry
I know, but boys ain't really my problem, thats why i work hard like I'm a boy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.